B's Butt Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoever this was did a good job at teasing her, leaving that cock against her slutty little ass hole for a few long seconds, before finally pushing forwards. Even then she did so nice and slowly, allowing them both to savour the moment, and somewhat torturing the horny Slayer, who was eager just to get her butt fucked.

Although there was definitely something to be said for this same treatment, Faith crying out and moaning happily around Cordelia's cock, while presumably Harmony anally penetrated her, and then started stuffing inch after inch of that big dick into her tailpipe, give or take a few long seconds to savour syncing the head into that slutty little back door.

Harmony knew she had been wasting what precious little time she had to top a girl, by staring at the twisted sight in front of her. Hell, she was running the risk of having it taken away from her, either just for now, or maybe even entirely. But she just couldn't help it. This whole thing was just so overwhelming, and to have another girl's ass directly in front of her, waiting for her to fuck it, was just too much.

Especially with that girl cleaning her own ass cream off of Cordelia's cock. Luckily, Faith wiggling that cute little butt of hers woke her up, and pushed her into doing what she had to do. And more importantly, what she wanted to do. And okay, it still wasn't superfast, but that really was just because she was savouring the moment.

Ironically, this wasn't something which Harmony had ever consider doing, until her best friend described it in a way which made it impossible not to think about. In fact, Harmony found herself thinking about it 24/7. Sure, she still very much cared about being popular, finding a boyfriend, and staying blissfully unaware of the weird things which Buffy and her friends seem to be dealing with constantly, but she also thought about topping other women.

Admittedly, it wasn't something she ever thought she would actually do in high school, and certainly not like this. No, experimentation was for college. But now not only was she experimenting, she was doing it in the most twisted way possible. Namely, violating another girl's ass hole, which she somehow found erotic.

She remembered gossiping about some slut who had been rumoured to do that kind of thing, and it might have been someone like Faith, but to actually get a close up look at it was mind blowing. God, no wonder guys were so obsessed with this. Harmony had no intention of ever receiving it, and her own butt hole quivered with fear at the idea of it.

But to be the one stretching out an ass hole made her feel strong and powerful, in a way nothing else had. Oh yes, this effortlessly cool bitch was her bitch in this moment. Her anal whore, who's slutty little ass hole effortlessly swallowed every inch of that big dick, until Harmony's thighs came to rest against Faith's butt cheeks, announcing this anal slut's rectum was once again fully stuffed.

Which was a fact Harmony savoured for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before thrusting in and out, officially starting the sodomy. Oh God, Harmony was officially fucking a girl in the butt. And an incredibly tough and sexy girl, at that. Someone who seemed like they should be a top, and apparently was, before Buffy turned her into a complete anal whore. God, in that moment, Harmony really wanted to be able to do this to another girl. In fact, she wanted it more than anything she'd, ever wanted.

To have her own butt bitch, and use her whenever she wanted. And she didn't want to wait for college. No, she wanted it right now. Which made her wonder whether she could top Cordelia? She might need help to do it, but it could be fun. Or maybe just be a better friend to Buffy, so she could do this regularly.

"My turn?" Anya whined after what felt like forever.

"Sure." Buffy shrugged.

"Finally!" Anya grumbled, before moving right beside Harmony and insisting, "Move, blondie."

"You're also blonde." Harmony pointed out, "And you didn't say the magic word."

"Oh trust me bitch, you don't want to hear my magic words." Anya threatened, "Or to keep me waiting any longer."

"Fine, jeez." Harmony grumbled, reluctantly pulling out of Faith's ass and moved aside, before the crazy bitch did something drastic.

"Finally..." Anya repeated her earlier word, and then after briefly admiring her prize announced, "Now you're mine."

Faith opened her mouth to happily agree, only for her eyes to go wide, and for her to let out a loud and happy scream of pleasure as she was abruptly and roughly anally violated. Again, as a general rule she preferred a slow and gentle sodomy, at least in the beginning of anal fun. But now her butt was well and truly stretched out, and more than ready for that kind of abuse.

And again, she was a Slayer, and therefore could take it. Not that she had too, because, for better or for worse, Anya slowed her role, and took her time pushing the rest of the dildo up Faith's booty. Not that the Slayer was complaining. Because again, she very much wasn't, even letting out sounds of approval, such as moans, cries, gasps and whimpers of pleasure.

That pleasure then increased when Harmony AND Mistress Buffy replaced Cordelia directly in front of her, and then gave her the chance to suck their cocks. Something which Faith was very, very happy to do.

Naturally, she started with Mistress Buffy's dick, but she tried to give both blondes equal time, while a third blonde push their cock deeper into her slutty little ass, and then started fucking it. Oh yes, Faith was once again spit-roasted like the happy little fuck pig she was in that moment. Mostly, while getting to taste her own ass. And at first, the deepest part of it. Something that she got to savour for longer, given simply there was more of it.

Eventually though she was taking that dick deep into her throat, at first by choice, and then because Mistress Buffy gave her a truly wonderful addition. Namely, a throat fucking. God, Faith loved this woman. And she loved getting her mouth treated like a whore's cunt, or her slutty little ass hole.

Admittedly, it didn't cause her quite as much pleasure as having one of those other holes fucked, and the rougher spit-roasting made her even more aching for orgasm. But it was totally worth it for the added thrill. Besides, Faith would do anything for Mistress Buffy. Including allowing Harmony to do it, who might actually use more force than her owner.

Of course, her main focus was on the big dick, making it's way through her bowels, and then giving them a good pounding. Just like before, there was a decent build up, but Anya didn't waste time gloating once she was fully embedded within that slutty little ass.

Hell, she started the ass fucking when her dildo was only about half way in, so it almost didn't feel like a big deal when the butt stuffing was complete, because Faith had been getting sodomized for several long minutes before that. Although Faith did moan happily around the cock currently in her mouth, as she began to be fucked in the ass with the full length of that dildo, and thus pushed ever closer to orgasm.

Anya really enjoyed being rough with Faith's slutty little ass hole. To be fair, if this had been a virgin hole, or even if she had just been the first one to fuck it tonight, Anya would have been more gentle. Probably. Faith definitely seemed like the kind of shameless anal whore who could take whatever she was given, and love it. Especially considering she was a Slayer.

However, it would be unwise to upset Mistress Buffy by being too rough with her property. Which was why, in a way, the former Demon was happy that she didn't have to go first, given that she could give this anal slut everything she had without complaint. In fact, Mistress Buffy grinned as she watched her little butt bitch receiving this treatment.

Honestly, Anya was a little surprised, and disappointed, she didn't receive verbal encouragement for her fine work. But that was okay, because even if she received it, it would be nothing but a background noise to the beautiful sights and sounds that were a directly in front of her, coming from The Vampire Slayer that she was butt fucking. God, it had been far too long since Anya had sodomized another woman, and even longer since she'd ass fucked another supernatural creature.

And never a Slayer, which made this maybe her favourite ass fucking ever. Especially as Faith, was easily one of the prettiest Slayers ever, with the kind of well-rounded booty, which looked as if it was literally made for fucking.

It almost made Anya want to find her own anal bitch. Then again, the training could be a lot of work, so maybe she could work out a deal where she could use this perfect piece of ass on a daily basis? Oh, now that seemed like a great idea. Especially if she could get the same deal for everyone else, as it literally seem like Faith the Vampire Slayer was a truly desperate anal whore, who needed it up the butt 24/7.

Or at least, that's how it should be, given what a truly amazing butt slut the supernatural warrior made. And oh, her cheeks were just so jiggly, and her back hole was just so tight, that Anya wished they were both Vengeance Demons, so she could truly do this forever.

To be fair, Anya always wished she could return to her Demon form, as she dearly missed all the advantages which came with it. Especially the whole being in High School thing, which she was pretty sure was worse than any of her punishments for men over the centuries. But to be fair, the almost unbearable humiliation of being forced to be human again, and going through High School, just might be worth it to fuck this perfect ass.

Even if she didn't have supernatural strength to do it, Anya was pretty proud of the amount of speed and power she was able to achieve when she really got going. Sadly, shortly afterwards she was forced to stop, which was almost unbearably frustrating, even if the show she got next was almost worth it.

"Having fun?" Buffy quipped, loudly so that Anya couldn't ignore her.

"Better than skinning a man alive." Anya said cheerily, before she realized what the other blonde wanted, and then whined, "No! You can't stop me now! You just can't. I only just got started! It's not fair!"

"You've had the same amount of time is anyone else, so far." Buffy said dismissively, "Besides, it's Willow's turn."

"That's okay, I can just-" Willow began, only to be interrupted.

"It's Willow's turn!" Buffy said more firmly, glaring at Anya, until the other blonde grumbled, and removed her cock from Faith's ass. Buffy then ordered with a smirk, "That's right, mmmmmmmmm, it's my best friend's turn, and I want to see my bitch anally riding her. Oh yeah, lay down on your back Willow, and let this anal slut ride you."

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith eagerly replied and obeyed, just in case she was supposed too.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Willow replied softly and nervously, just in case she was supposed too.

Willow was a little disappointed that she wouldn't get to be the driving force behind this ass fucking, but she had sodomized Faith more than anyone here, except Buffy, so it seemed fair if anyone should take this anal slut in the cowgirl position, it should be her.

Besides, there was something to be said for this position, given she got to just lay back, and let the supernatural warrior violate her own butt hole for the amusement of her betters. Oh yes, Faith wasn't in control here. Well, neither was Willow, but she was more control than the shameless anal whore, who was once again submitting to her fellow Slayer, by violating her own bitch hole. And crying out with pure pleasure, while doing it.

On the one hand, Willow was also a little disappointed she didn't get the best look at the anal penetration and ass stuffing, but on the other hand, she got to look at the expression on Faith's face, and that was just as good. Especially considering it was her cock. Oh yes, Willow lay back, and allowed this incredibly strong brunette to shove the entire length of the redhead's cock up her butt.

Something she did in a couple of hard thrusts, before bouncing up and down, the hard anal pounding Anya was giving her before currently putting Faith in the mood to cum. And sure, the witch should've probably stopped it at herself, but it was more amusing to watch one Slayer smacked the other one's naughty little ass, and effortlessly put her back in her place.

"Slow down, you greedy little bitch." Buffy ordered loudly and firmly, "Mmmmmmmmmm, put on a show for me and my friends."

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith moaned and whimpered in pleasure, not hesitating to do as she was told.

It was still extremely impressive to Willow just how submissive Faith had become. Even now, she could vividly remember this girl giving off bad ass top vibes, and yet here she was, literally getting off on being denied what she really wanted. Then again, maybe what this anal whore really wanted was to be butt fucked forever. Or at least, until she was literally in tears with a disparate need to cum.

Although, she might soon be crying for a different reason, as Willow got to see her best friend crouching down behind her anal bitch. And it was very clear that she wasn't just there to get a better view, given the way that she was rubbing some fresh lube into her dick, just to make sure it was as ready as possible for what came next.

Even if Willow hadn't been tipped off of what her best friend was planning, she would like to believe that she would figure it out, just from this moment. It was hard, but she forced a glance over at their audience, to see what they thought. Unsurprisingly, Harmony had no clue, but both Cordelia and Anya were wide eyed, clearly, seeing where this was going.

And while there was still plenty of time for them to leave, Willow guess they weren't going anywhere. God, she wished she could get the same view as their best friend right now. Although hopefully they would get another shot at this, this time with the roles reversed between the best friends. Something which seemed highly likely, as Faith's eyes also lit up when it was revealed what they were about to do.

"So Faith, are you ready to lose your double anal cherry?" Buffy asked abruptly.

This was where Faith's eyes lit up, as she enthusiastically responded, "Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Mmmmmmmmmmm, double fuck my slutty little ass, Mistress Buffy! Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, I want your cock up my ass, right along side Mistress Willow's. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, double stuff my butt like the anal whore I am!"

"In that case, Willow spread this bitch's butt cheeks, so I can get the best possible look at Faith taking a second dick up her bitch ass!" Buffy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Willow replied softly and nervously, just in case she was supposed too.

Buffy then admired the prize in front of her, and savoured the moment for a few long seconds, in a way she hadn't done when taking Faith's anal cherry. Back then, she had been a different person, still squeamish about the idea of anal, and truly not believing in anyway it could be enjoyable.

Now she was completely addicted to the feeling of taking this perfect ass, and now, she was finally going to take it like never before. And she was confident that even though her old self could have never imagined it, Buffy was confident that Faith was going to love it. Hell, her anal bitch seemed to be trembling with excitement when she finally pressed the tip of her cock against that already widely stretched ass hole.

The superior Slayer then briefly looked over at their audience, spurring one more glance once before pushing forwards. She had no intention of hurting them, but she was hoping that a warning glare would frighten them into staying put. However, that didn't seem to be necessary, as even Harmony was watching eagerly now she knew what was happening.

Which was something which made Buffy smirk wickedly, as she turned her full attention back to Faith's ass hole and slowly but surely pushed forwards. Oh God, she watched another girl's butt hole stretch open for a second cock. And it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of that second cock slid in alongside the first, making it official. Something which Buffy just had to gloat about.

"Oh my God, Faith... you did it." Buffy murmured in disbelief at first, before a grin crossed her face as she gleefully added, "You really did it! Two cocks, stretching your ass hole! God, you're such a whore. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, my girlfriend is such a nasty little anal whore! And I freaking love it. Oh God, this is the grossest and most disgusting thing I've ever seen, mmmmmmmmmm, but it also just maybe the hottest. Oh yeah, I love the fact that such a fucking butt slut like you can take two cocks up your ass. Or at least, in your back door. The question is, can you take it all the way? Huh? Is Faith the Vampire Slayer such a disgraceful fuck hole, she can take two big dicks, aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the way up her tailpipe?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, OH YES, I'LL TAKE IT! I'LL TAKE IT, I SWEAR!" Faith cried out loudly, then softened her voice as she added with a whimper. "I swear, I swear, I'll take it all. Please, mmmmmmmmmmm, just give me a chance. Just give me a chance to be your double anal whore, mmmmmmmmmm, and take it all the way! All the way up my ass! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, my ass was made for this! Made to be fucked. Made to be double fucked, like a fucking whore! Please Mistress B, fuck me! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, give me those cocks! Give me both those cocks up my whore butt! Just fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, GIVE ME EVERY FUCKING INCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

With another wicked chuckle, Buffy began pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that second dick to slide into Faith's tailpipe, alongside the first. God, it was the most gross and yet hot thing Buffy had ever seen. The only thing that could possibly come close, was taking Faith's anal cherry.

And at the time, she hadn't appreciated what a big deal that was. Or how much she would grow to treasure it over time. Now she knew, which was why she savoured every moment of this twisted act. But maybe especially when her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded ass cheeks, announcing that her butt bitch had just taken every inch of two big strap-on dicks as deep as they would go into her slutty little bottom. Fuck, she had never been so proud of her anal bitch.

It was something that Buffy felt like she definitely should've said, but in that moment, she was just too overwhelmed. Too overwhelmed by the fact that supposedly 'good girls' Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenberg both had a cock buried deep within the bowels of the ultimate bad girl Faith Lehane, meaning that without a doubt, they had taken this little slut's double anal cherry.

Especially given that it was Buffy who had been the driving force behind this whole thing, and even made Faith her anal loving bitch in the process. Something that they all savoured for a few long seconds, before Buffy's butt bitch shamelessly begged for what they were all craving right now.

"Fuck me, Mistress B. Please fuck me!" Faith begged softly, gradually becoming louder as her lust took over, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me like the anal slut I am! The double anal slut! Oooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, both those big dicks are up my shit-pipe now, and you know what that means, don't you? Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, it means I'm officially Buffy the Vampire Slayer's double anal whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, who loves taking it two at a time up her butt. OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WRECK THAT SLUT BUTT! RUIN MY SHITTER FOREVER, B! OH SHIT, MISTRESS B, FUCKING DESTROY ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"