B's Butt Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith tried her best to keep begging, but this whole thing was overwhelming enough, before Mistress B finally began double butt fucking her. Oh fuck yeah, pretty much the second Mistress Buffy pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slid out of Faith's slutty little shit hole, the shameless anal bitch let out a loud cry of pure pleasure.

Which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as the full length of that dildo was returned to her bowels, before starting to thrust back and forth, and thus quickly establishing a steady rhythm, officially beginning the double ass fucking. Which was the greatest thing that she had ever felt, which was really saying something.

Especially as those dildos were packed so tightly within her rectum, that they were actually moving as one. Meaning that essentially Mistress Buffy was fucking her up the ass with two big dicks at the same time, causing Faith the most exquisite mix of pain and pleasure imaginable. The pain did fade away, a lot sooner than it would've for a normal chick too, and Faith was actually sad about that, because she got a twisted thrill out of that kind of pain.

However, it was impossible to complain, as when that particular pleasure was replaced it was even more overwhelming ecstasy than before. Which again, was really saying something, and left her feeling overwhelmingly grateful to her wonderful Mistress.

It was the kind that made her feel like she was really going to cum without saying anything. Well, without saying anything else. Arguably, she had said enough. Both with her words, and her actions throughout the night. However, Faith prided herself on being the best anal loving bitch ever, and she refused to cum without permission.

At least when all of Mistress B's friends were watching them. Oh yes, Faith wanted to do her owner proud, which was why, despite the overwhelming circumstances, she was able to hold herself back from cumming, just long enough to see something else. Although admittedly, she'd have some help with that, in the form of her top, grabbing her hair and yelling at her.

"What are you?" Buffy yelled as she pulled back on that hair.

"Your bitch! Oh fuck, I'm your bitch, Mistress B. mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm Buffy Summers's butt bitch!" Faith cried out joyfully, "I'm nothing but Mistress Buffy's anal loving bitch, and I love it! Oooooooooooooooh, and I love getting my ass double fucked! Please B, double fuck your butt bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssssss, fuck me! Oh fuck!"

"And you wanna cum, huh?" Buffy pushed, with another yank to that hair.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssssss, oooooooooooooooh, I wanna cum! I need it!" Faith begged.

"Come on Faith, you can do better than that." Buffy grinned, "Once more, with feeling."

"I wanna cum! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I need it!" Faith whimpered pathetically, "Please make me cum for you, Mistress B. Cum for you, mmmmmmmmmm, and Mistress Willow, being in my ass, at the same time! Double fuck my whore ass like the ass whore I am! Please? Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, pound my ass! Fucking wreck it! Ruin it, just to make me cum! Oh fuck, and prove I'm your bitch! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooh fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND MY FUCKING BUTT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Then do it." Buffy ordered, with yet another yank to that hair, "And thank me."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Faith screamed happily, "OH THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

With the permission that she had been waiting for Faith did her best to bounce back and forth, impaling her slutty little butt on that weapon of ass destruction. Of course, at the same time, Mistress B began rapidly increasing her pace, until she was using every ounce of her Slayer strength to brutally slammed both of those big dildos in and out of the other Slayer's shit-pipe as hard as she possibly could.

Which of course, was heaven for the shameless anal whore. One which had her cumming over and over again, with orgasms which were somehow even more intense than ever before. Something that Faith was sure she would experience again, as she had the best Mistress ever, who knew exactly what her little butt bitch needed.

Buffy had absolutely no doubt that she could make Faith cum this way. There was part of her which still didn't think such a thing could be possible. That even if someone could cum from something gross, disgusting and wrong. As anal sex, it didn't mean they would feel the same way about double butt fucking, right?

Surely everyone had to have their limits? But Slayer limits were way different, and beyond what her old self could've imagined, even after she initially became one. Hell, even after she met Faith. And now, the other Slayer was literally squirting her cum all over Willow's stomach, from getting her most private hole brutally pounded by two strap-on cocks at the same time.

It was something that Buffy would never, ever get tired of, and this time was particularly special, given that again, it was double the fun. Also, in that particular moment, the blonde was briefly jealous of her best friend, because she loved it when Faith squirted her cum on her stomach.

However, she had been forced to make a choice, and Buffy was very, very pleased with her choice, given she got to be the driving force behind the whole thing. Yes, the other two girls helped the best they could, but it was the blonde who was on top, pounding the brunette's booty with everything she had, and providing verbal encouragement while once again pulling back on those long dark locks while also smacking that well-rounded butt with her other hand.

"CUM FOR ME, YOU BITCH! CUM FOR ME!" Buffy demanded, "CUM FOR ME LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY BITCH, FAITH! YOU'RE BUFFY'S BUTT BITCH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE! AND EVERYONE'S GOING TO KNOW IT! THAT YOU'RE AN ANAL WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, A DOUBLE ANAL WHORE! MY NASTY LITTLE BUTT SLUT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, those well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of having Faith Lehane bent over in front of her and taking two cocks all the way up her ass ultimately send Buffy and Willow over the edge.

Like with the DP, Buffy was a little weirded out by the fact that she was technically making her best friend cum, and using her bitch to do it. However, luckily for her, it was easy to forget about that fact, given her main focus, and the fact that she was cumming so hard she found herself pushed to her limits. Which was a little worrying, given the night was far from over.

To be fair, she had been able to recover from much worse, and was confident that she could recover enough from this to do what she planned tonight. Besides, pretty much ever since she got into a relationship with the big bad Faith Lehane, the two Slayers had been having passionate sex for hours, almost without a break in between.

She was very much in need of a break now, and Buffy probably should've pulled out sooner than she did. But to be fair, she had spent much longer pounding Faith's bitch ass, and was kind of proud of herself for not pulling out as soon as she did. At which point, she was left feeling even more proud of herself, when she saw the gaping crater which her bitch's butt hole had become.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Buffy ordered, giving that perfect booty another strike to emphasize her words, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show everyone my handiwork."

"Erm, you mean, our handiwork?" Willow piped up.

"Whatever." Buffy said dismissively.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith moaned softly and dreamily, when she got the chance.

Faith was deeply disappointed the double anal had ended so soon. Admittedly, she'd had a lot worse, but considering these extra special circumstances, she was expecting more than a few orgasms before they moved on to something else. Or worse, stopped. No! No, it couldn't be that bad, when she had all these other women to cater too.

Yes, it was far more likely that this was just a break, and a photo opportunity for Mistress Buffy, as she truly made sure this would be a night that could never, ever be forgotten. And Faith loved her for it. Especially given it wasn't just Mistress B who would be literally taking photos of her gaping ass hole, Oh no, it would be the rest of their audience, who were all taking out their phones in preparation.

Not wanting to keep them waiting, Faith quickly obliged, rolling off onto the floor so she was face down and ass up, and then she slowly reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, providing the best look possible at her stretched hole. God, she had thought it felt like the Grand Canyon the first time that Mistress B had pounded her booty, but this was easily twice that. And later, when she got to see some of those photos, she saw it was true.

Which of course, just made this twisted moment even more amazing. Maybe she would even be so stretched back there, that she would still be gaping tomorrow. Which was something which had never happened before, given her special healing, but it would be another first, which Faith loved every second of. Just like she loved what happened next.

"This is nice and all, but when do we get to cum?" Cordelia whined, while quickly clarifying, "I mean, is Faith going to eat our pussies, or... we can have another turn with that ass?"

"And, are we going to fuck that ass two at a time?" Anya questioned.

"Please say yes, I wanna destroy that booty." Harmony chimed in lustfully.

"Yes." Buffy said, grabbing hold of Faith, lifting her off the floor and onto her lap, before casually explaining, "Here's what we're going to do... each if you are going to have a turn double ass fucking this nasty little anal whore, with me. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we're going to destroy this whore butt like never before, and make sure that Faith Lehane never forgets she's my butt bitch."

"Oh yes, ooooooooooooh fuck, please, let's do that." Faith quickly replied, and then somewhat more softly adding, "But I can never forget that I'm your butt bitch, Mistress Buffy. I love it! And I love you."

"I know, my sweet bitch. I love you too." Buffy beamed, "This is just for fun. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, and to stretch your ass out!"

"Yes, Mistress Buffy." Faith moaned softly and dreamily, and happily obeyed the command.

Or at least, she tried, but before she could, her Mistress decided that she was taking too much time, and just use the grip she already had on Faith's waist, lined her up with the head of her strap-on, and then slammed her ass downwards, pretty much burying the entire length and just one hard thrust. Which of course, would normally even have a Slayer crying out in pain. And even a well used butt slut like Faith, for that matter.

However, that back door, and back passage was now stretched and loose, it was easy. It was exactly the same when it came to the double anal, but even the vengeance demon was gentle when it came to double stuffing that slutty little Slayer ass. Probably just to maximize her own enjoyment, but still.

And so, Faith the Vampire Slayer was brutally sodomized with two big dicks over and over again that night. And she loved every second of it. Oh yes, Mistress Cordelia, Mistress Harmony, and Mistress Anya each took turns working over her bitch hole with Mistress Buffy, then each of them came back for more, naturally starting with Mistress Willow. This went on for hours, until the rest were too exhausted to do anything but watch, while Mistress Buffy did all the work.

Namely, with her strap-on and a handheld dildo, while Faith was in the piledriver position, meaning that she was squirting her cum pretty much into her own face. Despite this fact, she could just about see her owner, which had the shameless anal whore smiling dreamily, blissfully happy at the thought that she would now and forever be Mistress B's Butt Bitch.

The End.