BTS: Geis Ch. 04

Story Info
James and Kendall see how deep she can throat him.
3.4k words
3.83
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

4. Chapter Four:

"What, no more ad reads today," asks Kendall as she enters the set. She is wearing a pair of low-riding sweats which hug her wide, womanly hips and show off her midsection. Her breasts are contained by a pale blue sports bra which hugs them and show off the shape of her erect nipples. She smiles at you as she settles on the couch. "James was having fun showing off that he could, in fact, actually read."

James follows her onto the set wearing only a t-shirt, his big, thick cock swinging like a pendulum with his steps. His belly shows just beneath the t-shirt, undulating and swinging with his cock. He settles beside Kendall heavily, his arm out and extended partway around her, his legs parted to show off his heavy, hanging manhood. Kendall eyes it in open appreciation, and James snorts a laugh. "You always talk big until you see my dick, you know that?"

"What am I supposed to do, not stare at the eleven inch dick that you are constantly slapping around in my face." Reaching out, she takes hold of him by the root and strokes him slowly with her left hand. She smiles as she does, holding him up for you to see how big and heavy he is even while partially limp. "Really, I think it says more about you than me when the only way you can get a woman to be nice to you is if you swing your dick at them."

"Your momma don't complain about it."

Kendall laughs. "My mom is a slut," she says, and as he reaches an erection in her hand, she chews her lip and holds him by the crown to stare down his length. "It is impressive, though."

"Would you say you like his big dick, Kendall?"

Kendall looks at me off screen, as if she forgot I was there, and then returns her attention to James with a shrug. "He's big, but you have lots of studs you could pair me with, right? So, I wouldn't say that he's anything special." Even as she says it, however, Kendall returns to stroking James, cupping his balls massaging them gently with her free hand. "Just a big dick connected to a big, obnoxious asshole."

James, still grinning, watches her. "You're being mean today."

Kendall looks him in the eyes and laughs. "Oh, am I hurting your precious feelings? Listen, James, big dick or not, you abused me for two years and refused to work while we were living in poverty. A handful of orgasms isn't going to make up for that, I don't care what KC thinks."

James grins at her. "But they are really good orgasms, though, aren't they?"

Kendall rolls her eyes and keeps stroking him. Looking at me, she asks, "So, what are we here to do today other than me jerking him off."

"Not that she would complain," says James. Kendall rolls her eyes but keeps her focus on me.

"Well, since no one is leaving comments or questions for you two, I'll just ask you some probing questions, and this can be like a behind the scenes of your backstories or little things like that."

"Oh, you mean that people don't wanna ask bullshit questions to your made up people? They just wanna watch us fuck? Go fucking figure," snaps James, and Kendall laughs.

"Be nice," she says, but she gathers saliva on her pursed lips and spits onto his shaft to make lubricant. Staring down at his dick for a moment longer, Kendall spreads her saliva along his length before looking back up at me. "Go ahead, KC."

"Well, let's start with what we missed last time with you, Kendall. How old are you now?"

Kendall blushes. "Nineteen," she says.

"You seem very mature for nineteen?"

"Do I," she asks. "All I do is fuck James every second of every day anymore, but thanks, I guess." She gathers more saliva and spits down his dick again, adding to the precum now gathering and gushing from his urethra. "Mm. You have to be a bit more mature, I guess, when you have two kids before you even graduate high school."

"And how old are you kids?"

Kendall frowns at me.

"This won't get weird. They won't be part of the story. I'm not into that."

Still frowning, Kendall says, "About three and two."

"Born very close together."

"I some very bad decisions, very close together."

James lifts a hand and waves at me. "Hi, I'm one of those bad decisions."

Kendall spares him a grin and begins stroking him with both hands. She watches his dick when not answering my questions and moves her hands from crown to root on him.

"You were a teen."

"Not every teen gets knocked up twice before twenty but thank you."

"So, you were, what, seventeen with your first daughter..."

"Penelope, and yes, I was sixteen when I got pregnant and seventeen when I gave birth."

"And how old were you when you met James."

"Seventeen," she admits. James looks at you through the camera and winks.

"And he..."

Kendall sighs. "He kept asking me out and wouldn't take no for an answer. I was desperate, and I was lonely, and I felt like no one was going to help me, so I went out with him. He expected sex, so I let him have it, and I got pregnant."

"Got big balls on me," growls James, hefting his testicles."

Kendall laughs. "You do now," she says, grinning at him. "Not back then, though."

"Big enough to knock you up," James says with a scowl.

"Or maybe I'm just more fertile than most," she says. "Should have been on birth control." She shakes her head. "Stupid."

"You didn't use protection."

"No, we did," she says, looking at James. "It slipped off?"

"It didn't slip off," growls James, looking irritable even as he was being stroked off. "It was expired or some shit. I don't know. Anyway, she got knocked up."

"I did," admits Kendall, stroking James and seeming increasingly distracted. "Kind of wish you had been this big back then," she says. "At least then it would have been worth it."

She runs her right hand along his full length with a smile and reaches down with her left to cup his balls again, as if weighing them. James' sour expression softens as he watches her, and soon a smile is there. Sitting back, he lets her fall into her hand job, her interest in me having faded, lost to his dick.

Weighing his balls, Kendall mewls to herself. She gathers her saliva and spits a third time, using her right hand to stroke him as her cheeks go red. Her eyes are glossy now, her expression placid. Noticing James watching her, she gives a feigned scowl that cannot hide her smile. "What're you looking at?"

"Nothing. Just watching you jerk me off. Seems like you're having fun."

For a moment, Kendall looks like she wants to argue but then she returns her attention to his dick and shrugs. There is a lot of precum oozing out of him now, and Kendall gathers it and spreads it along him with her saliva. His dick is almost gleaming now in her hand, and she keeps a stable but gentle grip on his testicles as she works.

James grins. "Remember what happened in this chapter?"

Kendall smiles and meets his gaze again. "I throated you for the first time in the story." She says it like it is a secret shared between friends. Running her hand along his length, she moves her left hand to hold him b the root and scoots closer to him to stare down his dick. "I fit this big, fat thing down my throat somehow," she whispers. "Not all of it, of course, but still."

"Not only did you throat me, but you let me fuck your throat like a good little girl."

Kendall flashes him a grin and laughs. "No amount of training or camera tests could get me ready for that," she says, and she chews her bottom lip. "Mm. Your dick is a monster, James."

"You sure monster is right? It might be big, but you ain't scared of it."

Kendall shrugs in response.

"Remember what else you did?"

Stroking him thoughtfully, Kendall grimaces through her smile. "Yes, I do, you freak." Laughing, she strokes him with both hands and says, "You made me eat your asshole to earn my throat-fucking, right?"

"I didn't. KC did."

Chewing her bottom lip again, Kendall stares fixedly at his huge, leaking cock. "It's so gross to do, but it gets you so hard every time."

"Yeah it does," James says, and he flexes, making his dick jump in her grasp. She laughs, and he says, "You wanna do it right now?"

Kendall gives James a brief eye roll but kept stroking him, a smile still on her face. She eyed his dick afterward and said, "Deep throat you? Sure."

"No, I meant did you want to eat my as..." James did a double-take and his jaw hung open. "Wait, you really want to throat me?"

Kendall laughed and shrugged. "If I have to choose between throating you or licking your nasty, hairy asshole, then I would much rather throating you."

"Mmhmm," said James, almost in disbelief, but he nodded at you and winked. "You just wanna show the how deep you can take it now, don't you?"

Still smiling, Kendall tried to chew her bottom lip and hide her amusement. Her strokes have grown languid now, her movements slow and almost affectionate. Moving both hands to his root, she holds him steady and stares down his length. "Sure," she whispers. "Why not?"

James stands beside her, removing himself from her hands. "Kay, then lose the clothes."

Kendall looks down her half-naked body and shrugs. Standing beside him, she slips her sports bra off first before stepping out of the sweats. Her breasts sway as she stands straight, revealing the thong she is wearing. She adjusts the straps, pulling the fabric tight against the wet form of her vulva, and then removes the thong, too. Stepping out of it, she tosses it onto her folded pants along with her sports bra and smiles to find James staring. Her eyes immediately find his swinging dick again but as he removes his shirt, her gaze finds his arms and shoulders, too.

"So, how are we doing this," she asks.

James looks Kendall over, too, but where Kendall's eyes fix on his finest features, James cannot seem to find a part of her he does not find attractive. He strokes himself, leaking long ribbons of precum as he speaks to her. "Why not lie back like we did in the chapter. Then, I can play with your pussy while you throat me."

Glancing at his thick fingers, Kendall nods. "I think we can try that," she purrs, and she turns away from the camera. Looking over her shoulder at you, she cups her big ass and gives it a jiggle before situating herself back onto the couch. This time, she is on her back, with her legs up and her bosom hanging as she repositions herself with her legs higher, above her. James mounts her, straddling her, and his big, hard dick slaps against her cheeks. Kendall winces but does not complain as he settles and, staring up his length, she seems to coo.

"Fuck," she says, tracing her fingers along the vein of his cock. "Sometimes, I forget how big and thick you are. It's no wonder I come so hard whenever we fuck."

Taking hold of him by the shaft, Kendall guides James into her mouth, taking time to suck him while cupping his balls. She gives a blowjob that attentive, eager, and extremely proficient. Clearly, she knows his dick and shows that by how she touches him. James, meanwhile, braces against the back of the couch as he leans forward into her parted legs. Holding her by the thighs with his free hand, he repositions himself and eases two thick fingers into her wet, gleaming snatch, working them in to the knuckle. Below him, Kendall seems surprised but not displeased as she moans around him with a stretched smile.

James groans above her. "You always did have a sweet pussy," he says. Glancing down, James seems able to just see her with his big belly hanging between them. Repositioning himself, he rests his belly against her chest without causing her discomfort. Kendall doesn't seem to mind and is just happy to have his dick in her in her mouth, her hands finding his thighs as she prepares to throat him.

Above her, James pants. "So pretty and smooth," he says, spreading his fingers to hold her open and gaze into her pink insides. Kendall, eyes closed, moans around him as spittle and drool gather along his shaft. She is taking him in shallow, two or three inches strokes now, no deeper than she has in any chapter published so far.

"And fuck, you got a sweet mouth, don't you?" Sitting up, James steals a glance at her past his belly again. "You ain't even trying, are you? Just how far can you take that fucker now, anyway?" He grins at her. "Wanna find out?"

Still throating him, Kendall purrs and nods, and James supports himself by the couch again. "Then brace yourself," he says, and holding her by the pussy, he gives a slow stroke forward. James eases himself into her mouth, forcing two, three, four inches into her throat and holding before she struggles.

To this point, Kendall has been holding him by the thighs or hips. Now, her hands move to his big, hairy ass cheeks and settle there as she gags him. They stay like this, Kendall's face red as James' balls hang over her. Then, James withdraws, holding his dick to her lips as she stares up at him, panting. "You okay," he asks, a cocky grin on his face. "Seems like you were choking."

Kendall coughs and wipes the excess saliva off on her arm. Then, cupping him by the ass again, she pulls him back toward her. "I can take more," she gasps, her voice firm, and she opens her mouth to take him. James, surprised, groans as he slides back into her throat.

"Fuck," he grunts as she takes him, her fingers digging into his ass this time as she urges him deeper. "When did you get so dick drunk," he asks, and he gives her a careful two, three, four inches again, and then forces a fifth into her. Kendall chokes again, but this time when James tries to pull back, she stops him, holding him in place as she struggles for air around his gargantuan length.

Buried in her throat and gasping, James watches her choke on him with mild horror. "James, Kendall, you're gonna kill yourself on my dick!" Removing himself by force, James lifts himself to keep his saliva-slick cock out of reach from Kendall. Moving closer, he slaps his dick down across her cheek, both of them panting as she gushes around his fingers. Kissing his shaft, Kendall smiles up at him while he laughs breathlessly. "You look like you're fucking drowning in dick down there."

Licking him and nuzzling his slick cock, Kendall holds up her right index finger for him to see. "One more time," she purrs. "One more inch. I can do it. I can take another inch. I know it."

Still panting, James looks more concerned than turned on. He presses his balls to her forehead as if to measure how deep his dick will go in her. "You fucking crazy?"

Kendall laughs breathlessly and, licking her lips and stretching her jaw, purrs. "Just trust me!"

James shakes his head. "You're a crazy cunt, you know that?" Repositioning himself, James eases back into her throat and watches as she takes him. Two inches, four inches, five inches, and she cups his big, hairy ass again. Then, using him to lift herself, she takes a sixth inch and has over half of him in her throat. James stares, seeing his progress in the way her throat stretches to accommodate him. "Fucking Christ," he growls and, feeling her spasm around him in climax, he falls forward tongue first.

James is not and has never been good at cunnilingus, but he does have a big tongue and rough hands which seem to please Kendall. Bent over her, he cups her plump ass with both hands and buries his face into the cleft of her pussy with his mouth open and his tongue out. He laps at her like a dog, sloppy and breathless. Clumsy as he is, Kendall is writhing against him, coming and wetting his face, seeming surprised as he keeps eating her.

"James," she squeals, looking up at him, whining. "What the fuck are you--Ah!" She is unable to see him past his belly, but she can feel him working her pussy. Drowning in pleasure and satisfied with her efforts so far, she turns her attention to his big, hanging balls. Cupping them, she guides them to her mouth, sucking one and massaging the other before working her hands to his steel hard shaft. Guiding him, she tucks him into her breasts and then holds him there in her cleavage. Smiling and moaning around him, she suckles James while stroking him with her bosom. As an orgasm builds in her, she releases his testicles to lie back panting. "James," she whines. "You've never eaten me like this b-before...!!"

Panting and whining, her legs stretch as best they can with James buried between her thighs. His big, strong hands hold her tightly by the ass as she quivers and, staring up into his big, hairy ass, she growls, "You're trying to win, aren't you? Trying to eat me to exhaustion before I can make you come. Trying to make me beg you to fuck me, aren't you?" Smiling, she traces her tongue along his hairy testicles and kisses his far root while stroking him. Then, laughing, she whispers, "Well, I know what I can do. I know exactly how to make you come first!"

Below him, Kendall repositions herself. Then, holding him tight in the marshmallow-softness of her breasts, she purrs. "Sorry, big man, but no pussy for you." Flexing her belly and stretching her neck, she forces herself into the stinking, open cleft of his asshole. From where the camera is, you watch her bury her pretty, freckled face into his hairy ass cheeks as she works her breasts along his leaking crown.

James, tongue-deep in her pussy, suddenly tenses. His dick visibly throbs and an instant later explodes between her breasts and across her taut belly. He grunts into her pussy, sitting up and looking back with his jowls glistening as he erupts, unloading hot, warm semen across her torso, his fingers digging deep into the supple flesh of her buttocks as his powerful orgasm surprises and overwhelms him.

As he finally settles, James sits up, almost sitting himself down onto Kendall's face. His cock remains cupped between her breasts, still massively swollen but losing rigidity. He slides off of her carefully only to find her smiling up at him, a gleam in her eye as he slides his sticky, sperm-covered cock across her face. A trail of semen follows him on the way, leaving her a thick ribbon in its wake. "The fuck, Kendall, thought you said you weren't gonna eat my ass."

Giggling up at him, Kendall's eyes are glassy but proud. She holds her breasts apart, showing the thick coating of semen left between them and the blanket left on her belly and pelvis. In her position, it is sliding slowly along her body, gathering back against her bosom. Her pussy is parted and glistening, and she stares at his dick, licking her lips as she watches him. "No pussy for you," she murmurs, and she holds her breasts together with her forearms, forcing the semen between them out as she sandwiches them together. James' cock twitches, and she laughs. "I win."

Stepping forward, James rubs his spent cock across her face as he falls into a fit of laughter. Jamming her mouth with his sticky, spent manhood, he says, "You didn't win nothing. You're just fucking dick-drunk."

Slurping off of him, Kendall tilts her head sideways and kisses his shaft, mewling as she does. "Mm. That's a lot of dick," she says. "Easy to get drunk on it."

After that, the camera cuts.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers