BTS Geis: Fake Pizza Hut Ad

Story Info
This time, James dresses up.
2.6k words
3.29
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Fake Pizza Hut Ad:

Open on Kendall sitting on the couch. She is wearing a dark blue dress that stops at about her midthigh. She tucks it underneath her as she as she stares at me off camera. "This is the stupidest one yet," she whispers to herself, and then she sighs. Her brown hair is in a high ponytail that swings with her movements. She is wearing makeup, light accents on her cheeks and around her eyes, and her lips are glossy pink. From this angle, you can see her smooth armpits when she adjusts her hair, as well as a hint of cleavage as she moves. She catches sight of something else off camera and allows a brief, restrained smile. "And that is saying something after that fake Wendy's Ad and the Patreon thing."

"Are you ready?"

She looks at me again, and her smile fades. "Do I really have to do this, KC?" Can't I just blow him or fuck him or something? You're not even paid to do these."

"I kind of am."

She frowns. "You know what I mean."

"I do. And action!"

She rolls her eyes and then smiles at you. Touching her bottom lip with a look of overpronounced thoughtfulness, she says to the air, "Gosh. I sure do HOPE my pizza COMES SOON."

"Knock. Knock."

With a look of wooden surprise, she glances to the left, just shy of you. "Oh my! That must be the pizza, I guess." Sticking out her chest, she bounces her breasts slightly as she repositions herself on the couch. Her stiff nipples show through the fabric of her dress. "Um. Come IN!"

James comes on screen them, sauntering into view from the left wearing a red shirt that had black sleeves. He had a black ballcap on and black slacks that are belted below his big, protruding belly. The sleeves are loose, but his bellybutton shows through the shirt itself. To one side, he carries a long, thin square box and, from this angle, you can see his thick, veiny dick hanging from his pants and swinging with his steps. "Anyone order a pizza?"

Kendall laughs when she sees his dick and his belly. Then, glancing at the box, rolls her eyes. "I did. Did you..." She sighs and covers her face, hiding from the camera as her cheeks go read. Looking at him again, she whispers, "Did you bring me all the meat? I want all the meat. I love meat. I'm something of a...a..." She looks at me, frowns, looks at you, and then looks at James. Her entire face is tomato red now. "I am something of a pizza slut."

James laughs and says, "Oh, trust me, I brought the meat alright." Then, lowering the box, he tucks his dick into a precut hole in the bottom and lifts the lid, revealing his plump cock to her again. The cardboard flattens his pubic hair, freeing his shaft from obscuration. This leaves him looking even longer and thicker than usual, the veins showing more prominently on his massive cock. Impressed, Kendall stares in open awe, seemingly forgetting the absurdity of the situation as his sizable dick draws her attention. "One extra-large sausage right here for you."

Kendall chews her bottom lip and, once he is close enough, wraps her dainty fingers around him. "I'll say that is an extra-large."

James grins down at her as he fattens in her hand. "You wanna taste it?"

Leaning forward, Kendall draws him to her lips and kisses his thick crown with a purr. "Mm. That's some good sausage, but there's so much here that I don't know if I can eat it all." She smiles up at him. "Still, if you can wait while I eat for a bit, then we can have pie for dessert."

"A cream pie," asks James, winking at her. Kendall rolls her eyes while licking his crown and then slips from the couch to sit on her knees before him. She sucks him into her mouth with a wet purr, throating him while staring up at him with big blue eyes. Guiding him by the waist with both hands, she moves him to the couch and forces him to sit down. James falls heavily, removing himself from her mouth as he lands.

Kendall pants and grabs at the box, trying ineffectually to yank it from his dick without hurting him. "Get this out of the way," she growls.

Taking hold of the box with both hands, James tears it in half and tosses it aside. Then, holding himself by the root, he wags his dick at her. "Better," he asks as Kendall moves forward with a grin, and then he smacks her across the cheek with his spittle slick crown.

Kendall laughs. "There we go." Purring, she breathes him in quickly before sucking him back into her mouth. She is smiling around him, staring James in the eyes as she holds herself steady on his thick, hairy thighs. Lips stretched around him, her smile shows more in her eyes than her pink lips, but it is obvious for those looking for it.

James sits back, stretching his legs out and relaxing on the couch as he watches her. He is grinning, doing nothing but enjoying his sloppy mouth. "Yeah, like that, slut?"

Releasing him with a panting slurp, Kendall strokes him with her left hand while scooting herself closer. She stares down his length while pursing her lips. Gathering saliva, she spits along his crown and then uses both hands to spread it along his fat shaft. Licking her glistening lips afterward, she purrs as her palms make a wet squelching sound across his rigid flesh. "Mm, there we go, a nice, big juicy sausage for me." Laughing, she stares him in the eyes again as she strokes him with both hands. "It's exactly what I ordered!"

James laughs. "You're fucking stupid, you know that?"

Holding James by the root, Kendall sits back to stare down his length. "This entire thing is stupid," she says, sitting forward to hug him to her cleavage while she strokes him. "Mm but we may as well play along."

James guffaws again and says, "Well, in that case, I don't consider this your tip."

Kissing his crown and spitting down his shaft as she strokes him, Kendall glances up into his cold eyes. "Heh, well, we'll see if you even deserve a tip, mister." Clicking her tongue, she stares down his wetted shaft, twisting her palms along his crown on each upstroke. "I've done all the work so far."

Taking hold of her by the hair, James forces her back down on his dick. Kendall swallows him with a mewl, closing her eyes as her lips stretch to enjoy him. Seeing this, James goes deep again, repositioning his big hand to cup the back of her head and stuffing himself deep into her wet throat. They go to half his full length before she chokes, sputtering around him, and even then she stays, holding him by the root and hovering at the halfway mark

James grunts, wheezing above her as he holds her in place. Ribbons of saliva gather around her frothing lips and run down her chin. Kendall does not resist. She just holds him there until he allows her up. Sliding slowly up his length with practiced skill, she stops with James still fixed between her lips, nursing his head while breathing heavily through her nose. Her nostrils flare as she strokes him with both hands and licks his crown.

Towering over her, his hands at rest on her head, James laughs breathlessly and says, "Don't hear you complaining now." Then, tightening his hands on her head again, he forces back down on him. Kendall moves her hands to the root of his dick, flattening his pubic hair as she gurgles and drools along him. This time, James lets her up faster, and she strokes him again, using her dripping saliva to make his cock shine.

When she comes up gasping this time, James holds his enormous, swollen cock to her cheek. Saliva gathers on her chin, dripping from it as she stares up at him in a daze. James laughs at her glassy-eyed want, tapping her on the cheek with his dick. "You getting horny, Kendall?"

Panting, Kendall kisses him along the length of his cock. "Mm. What do you think, James?"

"I think you want to taste some brownie dessert," says James, hefting his balls to show off his hairy asshole.

Kendall rolls her eyes and retreats, grinning. "You wish," she says, standing and lifting her dress to reveal her bare bottom underneath. You can see the subtle glistening of her thighs from her overflowing arousal. "But that does give me an idea." Straddling him with her back to you, Kendall keeps her dress hiked up over her hips by holding it in the front. She tucks it forward as she settled on him and lets his wet cock slide elegantly along her ass crack.

Staring him in the eyes, Kendall reached back and strokes James with reverse grip. Her wet gash is pink and open, ready to take him, but she doesn't line him up. She just keeps stroking him from his crown to the center of his cock, gathering his precum on each stroke and using it to keep him wet. "You've got such a big, juicy sausage, perfect for what I want to do with it."

Grinning at her, James asks, "And what the fuck do you wanna do with it?" His voice is a low, quiet growl, almost a challenge to her.

Giggling, Kendall kisses him on the lips. It is a gentle kiss, a single peck, but it is almost submissive in its tenderness. Then, staring him in the eyes, she rubs her wet slit along his shaft while holding him in place by the crown. "I'm going to give you your tip."

Lifting her hips on him, she tucks James' cock up between her parted ass cheeks and guides him carefully into her asshole. His wet crown stretches her as she holds her ass cheeks parted for him at one side, giving you a perfect view of him entering her. Then, sliding slowly down him, she takes him to the root with a quiet moan before releasing her bottom and holding him by the shoulders. She sits on him, shivering silent climax, eyes closed, before taking him by the hands and guiding him to hold her by her plump rear.

Kendall smiles and sighs. "There we go. Now, I'm stuffed full."

James' face transforms from amused confusion to surprise to angry arousal as she takes him. Now wrapped tightly in her, James groans as he squeezes her ass. "Fuck, Kendall, I don't think we're supposed to do that shit yet in these."

Kendall purrs, flexing her ass in his hands and tightening around him. "Mm. Then, KC will just have to wait and publish this one later." Kissing him again, she leans into him, bracing her hands on his chest and then mewling as she rolls her hips on him, riding him with her ass. "But I'm getting my cream pie," she pants, her voice velvet. "And I'm getting it how I like, one way or another!"

Lifting herself on him, Kendall lands heavily on his cock, her ass shaking on impact. James, still holding her, growls and guides her, moving her on his cock and rising to meet her. Kendall moans in response, laughing and kissing him across his face as she praises him. "Oh, there we go! There's a big boy, giving your customer exactly what she wants! Fuck!!"

James groans, too, smiling at you through the camera over her shoulder. He smacks her on the ass, grinning, and winks at you. "This shit is fucking tight."

Kendall whines against him, rolling her ass with smooth, rhythmic strokes. Her body shakes as she picks up speed, and James moves his hands to hold her by the hips, allowing her to set her own speed. At this point, Kendall is riding him roughly, her body quaking as she moans and whines atop him. "Oh, fuck. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Come in my ass. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck!!"

Panting and moving his hands, James cups her upper back and pulls her heavy bosom into his face. Extending his tongue, he drools across her cleavage, sucking her supple flesh and slurping her nipples. Kendall smiles, slowing her movements to allow him to enjoy her. She holds him with one hand and holds her own left ass cheek with the other, rolling her hips on him while showing off what he is doing to her.

"Oh, fuck, that's some good meat, James, and a five-star delivery! Fuck!!"

Moving his hands again, James grabs her by the breasts and squeezes each tight while she squeals on him. Burying his face into her cleavage, she licks around before smiling up at her. "You like it up the ass, Kendall?" James thrusts up into her, forcing a wheezy whine from her. "Go ahead and tell all your loyal readers how it feels!"

Kendall groans. Riding him slowly and in six-inch strokes, she smiles as her ass cheeks part on the way up with the help of one hand. It shows her bare butthole stretched around him, swallowing him on each downstroke. "It feels big and thick inside of me, like you're just about to burst and you're barely holding back!" Landing heavily against his pubic root, Kendall purrs, and James grunts breathlessly into her cleavage as she glides smoothly up his length again. "Like your big, fat cock is just ready to explode in my hungry little asshole!" She coos, taking him slowly but with hard downward strokes. Their bodies make wet slaps as they collide again. "And now you're going to give me the dessert I asked for, aren't you, James? A nice, hot cream pie straight in my rear!"

Groaning and holding her by the tits, James jams himself up inside of her and holds himself in place as she shakes on him. "Fuck, you're such a little slut!"

"No." Kendall smiles and purrs as James bellows below her. Closing her eyes, she shivers as he floods her, her own orgasm causing her body to shake. They remained joined, their sweaty bodies linked with Kendall on his lap. She lowers her head, her forehead against his chin, and breathes him in as she has a powerful but quiet orgasm on him. James, meanwhile, crushes her tits in his hand, her flesh going red between her fingers before he releases her with a sigh.

Sitting up, Kendall smiles again and says, "I'm not a slut. I'm a satisfied customer."

James laughs. "You're going to be shitting semen for a week, that's what you are."

Reaching back, her bruised breasts shaking, Kendall squeezes her bottom and gives it a light smile. James is still thick inside of her, and his balls are nestled against her pale rear. "Probably," she says. "That was a thick one."

James grunts, teasing her breasts idly. "Weren't expecting you to take me up your ass."

Kendall giggles. "I wasn't expecting it either," she says. "But it had been a while, and it sounded good."

James shakes his head, a grin on his face. "Well, shit, what do you think Jackson would have said if he saw you milking me into your asshole?"

Blushing, Kendall suddenly hides her face in her hands. "Oh, God, I didn't even think about him!" Groaning, she falls into James and sighs. "Oh, don't bring him up right now. God, that's embarrassing." She pushes off him then and quickly dismounts, sliding from his lap and uses her dress to catch the semen leaking from her. James watches her with a laugh as she shuffles off stage, his big, glistening cock falling limp against his fat belly.

"What? You ain't gonna suck me clean?"

Of stage, Kendall shouts, "Suck it clean it yourself!"

James, still laughing, looks at you and winks before the video cuts out.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers