Bubble Wrap and a Merry-Go-Round

Story Info
Rambunctious lovers on a whirl of sexual delights.
1.8k words
4.67
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unseasonably warm afternoon, and I was in my garage, rolling up a mountain of bubble wrap which had accumulated for various reasons, when suddenly Julio appeared. He was wearing a tight turquoise T-shirt and loose denim jeans.

"Hey! I am look for you -- I knock on you door for long time, bay-bay; why you no come see me?"

"Oh, well I was out here. I'm trying to clean all this stuff up, sorry, I didn't hear you."

He strode over to me, made a kissy face and I instantly offered my lips. We embraced and he pushed my hand down to his hardness, right there in the wide open garage! "Oh my God -- don't do that!" Ignoring me, he held my hand firmly against him and snickered. "Is okay -- nobody see this!"

True; my garage is in the midst of many trees, at the end of my long driveway, at the back of my house and one cannot see into it easily. Squeezing my tits, kissing me all over my face, he seemed very ready to do more. I sort of tried to keep him from touching me everywhere, but quickly gave up. Our hands went all over each other, I felt my pussy juices start to flow. Thinking we'd go into the house, I let it happen, but uh-oh!

He just opened his pants and let that cock out and I gasped, "OMG, Julio -- no!"

"Ye-e-e-s, babee, yes, I make el amor here for you!"

Suddenly, he reached out and lay me down on top of the mountain of bubble-wrap which began to pop crazily and I started laughing at the whole thing, but he wasn't kidding! He pulled my tights down to my knees, flung my legs up and dove down, ducked his head underneath the tights, between my thighs, and climbed onto me that way. My ankles were all tangled up in my tights and he pressed the head of his cock against my vagina. Amused and alarmed, I was still giggling, but cried out, "Ohh, ohh no -- no, not here!"

My words had no effect; that cock went in deep and fast. I was squealing but still laughing, in spite of being worried about the open garage door, and the bubble wrap snapping like fireworks. Now I got so excited with his wild impulses. Yes, it was thrilling. His desire, his seething hot manner, his dark-eyed gaze, his fiery looks, his strong arms on either side of my body, the thumping of his firm, muscular loins against me... Not laughing anymore! I surrender! He kept thrusting and came in only a couple of minutes. He let me go and pulled my tights back up over my hips as I lay there on my back, amazed at this guy, his impetuous ways, doing things in the middle of anywhere -- wow! But no question it was such fun, being extra naughty in mid-day in a place where anyone might have popped in to visit and surprised us.

Well, fun, yes, but I surely did not come. He was being just impossible -- I could not believe he did that! He shoved his reluctant cock back into his neon orange undershorts, buckled his belt and helped me get up. The semen spilled out and wet my clothes; I said, "You are crazy -- how can you DO that!"

He shrugged and smiled confidently. "Un rapidito! (a quickie) You like, yes?"

"I -- I - I don't know what to say -- you should never do that again! Not out here!"

"Okay, I am sorry!" He pulled me close and slapped my ass. "Porque you put me very hot -- is you fault, es tu culpa, you make this wanting in me -- tu causas este deseo por mi."

Ahh -- my outrageous wild man! So we went into the house. He was not even close to being done, though. He got a couple of beers, plunked himself down at my kitchen table and spread his legs, motioning with his hand for me to come close. I shook my head. "No-o-o! What will you do?" I kept my distance.

"Mujer! Eres mia, sabes? You sit here," he patted his crotch. (Woman! You are mine, you know it?)

"Oh yes, I know. But, really, you should just take a break -- eat something -- ok?"

"No tengo hambre por comida -- solo por ti, por tu cuerpo. Ven! Sientate aqui!"

(I'm not hungry for food -- just for you -- your body. Come! Sit here!)

"Let me lock the door then," I said, and did so. As I walked by, trying to get past him, he reached for me and grabbed my waist, pulling me backwards onto his lap in one motion. My ass was right between his thighs and he pressed me against him really tightly. Oh, of course I felt it -- yes -- his hard cock, confined in his pants but extended sideways toward his left hip. I put my hands on his forearms, protesting,

"Julio -- oh my God, what is going on with you! Are you taking too many vitamins or did you eat watermelon again -- tell me -"

He burst out laughing. "Ha-ha-ha! No, no. No se, chiquita, I no take nothing for el sexo. I am muy caliente, naturalmente! We can go now to you bed, bay-bay, si?"

"Oh -- wow -- ok."

He let me stand up and we went toward the stairs. But I went first; a mistake! The sight of my rear end somehow made him lose control -- he grasped the waistband of my tights and pulled them down to my ankles, making me slip on the carpeted steps. I was not hurt at all; but we were midway on the staircase and I was on my belly. He unbuckled his jeans and felt my vagina to check if I was wet. I was -- but some of that was still from his semen inside my pussy. Next moment, his cock was in place. He really was on a rampage today, his arms under my belly, jamming into me vigorously as I lay on the stairs, and I just grabbed the banister and howled.

"Julio-o-oo! Oh-oh-oh! This is impossible! It hurts me - please -- oh, I can't do this!"

"Ok, mi amor." He stopped, but his pants were still undone and his cock was still jutting out. I rolled over and shakily stood up, holding onto the railing, pulling my tights up and watching him warily. He realized this was too much -- he put his arms around me and rubbed my ribs, leaning over sideways to kiss me. "Lo siento, chiquita, lo siento." Getting a grip on his 'deseos', he stuffed his cock back in his pants, and helped me up the stairs.

We went to the bed, where I sat at the edge, feeling kind of nervous. He made a kissy face, to comfort me, then let his pants fall down and this time he stripped his bright orange underwear completely off, peeled his shirt over his head.

"I go for wash first."

Standing by the sink, he cleaned himself, and brought a warm cloth for me, pulling my tights all the way off and wiping my pussy very fastidiously, slowly and softly, attending to every nook and fold. He moved the labia apart and worked at the task like a surgeon. Then, tossing the cloth aside, he climbed over me, totally naked. My shirt was still on. He moved upwards on all fours so his knees were at my shoulders, his cock so hard, pointing upwards, just touching my chin. I felt my lips open out of habit, but my hands went to his hips, trying to hold him back -- it was an automatic reaction -- he was almost scaring me today. He could see I was feeling anxious, and he spoke gently:

"Hermosa, I can put my dick to you mouth? Por favor, I love so much."

"Oh, Julio -- yes, pero te pido! Just please go slow -- ok?"

"Si, si, bay, no worry no mas. I love you. Necesitas relajarte un poco para mí, de acuerdo?" (you need to relax a little for me, ok?)

His fingers caressed my face, he touched his lips to mine, kissing softly, letting me calm down. Then he held my head with both hands and moved his body forward -- and that cock entered my mouth. I felt my cheeks close on it and my tongue rolled about and circled the head. Oh, what an incredible sensation as he began to slide it in deeper... he did not force it in too far, thankfully! I kept my hands on his body and I let myself melt into the glorious pleasure of having that fat hard cock moving in and out... I am so oral! My mouth gives me almost as much pleasure as my vagina -- but it all seems to connect throughout my body somehow and I felt my vagina and my anus contract. I was moaning and my eyes were shut, locking me into that other-than-real world of ecstasy. This man transports me there... always.

He did this for several minutes, but did not allow himself to come at all. My eyes opened, taking in his beauty. That angle - his belly, his incredible chest, his wide shoulders, his face...oh so beautiful! I just cannot ever explain how the sight of a man above me feels! He just gazed back at me -- full of passion, full of love for me. It's undeniable. We have something very special -- I know it. He pulled back and his mouth went down between my legs, his skillful wet tongue slipping inside the labia and I began to rise in my own passion, calling his name as I felt those hot spasms course through my entire being.

"Julio -- te amo, te amo! Ahhhh!"

That was the moment he wanted. He sprang up and dove into me and I thought I was going to explode. My senses overwhelmed me, and I began to sob and cry, I couldn't help it. He saw that I was so far over the edge, and he got incredibly tender, held my face in both his hands and kissed me ever so gently.

"No llores, ahh, mi amor, por favor, no llores ...perdoname..." (Don't cry, my love, please... pardon me)

Stroking my cheeks, kissing my tears away, embracing me till I calmed down, he put his mouth close to my ear, and his warm breath, his low voice made me shiver a little and my vagina contracted yet again.

"I make masaje por ti, mi chiquita, mi amorcito, ahhh, bay, you are the best del mundo... ay, mi corazon, te quiero tanto."

He began a long luxurious massage, his strong warm hands soothing my body and soul, melting all my worries away. I fell into a light slumber and I wasn't aware when he must have left quietly, letting me rest. I must say I slept especially well that night.