Buck Breaker 02: Treyvon Gets Found

Story Info
Jamal's training continues but Treyvon blows his cover.
1.4k words
3.59
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trayvon kept hearing Jamal repeating "I want to smell your white nuts" over and over again. He had to admit hearing his straight friend begging for them was turning him on.

Jamal fully taking in what was happening muttered a "What the fuck."

The whiteboy sat there smiling at Jamal while still holding his leash. He knew Jamal was sexually teased beyond what he has ever been. Jamal's cock was still leaking precum and throbbing inside his cage and his ass was still warm and stinging.

"What are you waiting for?" said the whiteboy.

"What you talking about? Why am I here. Did you drug me?" Jamal tries to remember.

"No. You were cruising around and saw me. You said you were interested"

"What's cruising?"

The whiteboy then smacks Jamal's cheeks with a paddle while pulling on the leash. This sensation traveled from Jamal's cheeks to the tip of his black cock. Making it throb against the cage. Jamal would normally not let himself do this, but it just felt so good. He even made a soft moan as it struck his butt.

"Come on man. I would never agree to this shit. Take this shit off of me." Jamal whined.

The whiteboy smacked his ass again knowing Jamal wouldn't retaliate. This time, Jamal arched his ass just a bit. The smack felt so good he just braced for another one. "Ow. Come on man." Whiteboy wasn't afraid of Jamal now. He knew Jamal could easily overpower him but showed no real aggressiveness towards him.

"I thought you wanted to sniff my white nuts."

"Fuck no man. I ain't doing that."

"Fine. Grab my underwear so I can cover up."

Jamal was about to stand but whiteboy paddled his ass again. "No! Crawl!" Jamal for some reason obeyed him. Maybe he didn't want to make a scene because people would come to check out this area of the locker room. Jamal crawled 4 steps. He felt the heavy cock cage making his cock swing and pulling down on his balls.

"Don't grab it with your hands. Use your mouth just like a dog."

This angered Jamal. He knew he wasn't a dog and he refused to pick it up like that. Whiteboy pulled on the leash and made Jamal crawl back to him. He gave Jamall's face one slap on each cheek. Jamal took it, doing nothing. "Do I have to repeat myself," whiteboy said. Jamal shook his head no and walked towards the underwear again.

"I'm waiting."

Jamal lowered his head and picked it up with his mouth. Jamal then realized this was a trick. The underwear had whiteboy's scent on it. It had his workout musk. He could smell the ball sweat as he carried it in his mouth. He couldn't resist flaring his nostrils as wide as he could. Trying to smell as much scent as possible. Jamal tried to figure out why it made him feel this way before having to return it to its owner.

"Hand them over." White boy stuck out his hand waiting for Jamal to drop them.

Whiteboy wasn't above using dirty tricks in his seduction. While Jamal's ass was turned to the whiteboy, he rubbed his hand all over his balls. Trying to get that addicting musk on it. He purposely smeared his hand on the upper lip of Jamal while getting back his underwear.

"You're free to go." said the whiteboy. He let go of Jamal's leash and gave him the cock cage key.

At that moment, Jamal gets a text message from Trayvon asking him where he was at. Treyvon was eavesdropping all along but wanted to know what information he could get. Jamal had forgotten all about working out with his friend, Treyvon. Jamal texted back saying he couldn't go to the gym today because he was sick. Treyvon knew that was a lie, and wished he could see what his friend was doing in the other stall. Whiteboy was still recording everything on his phone from Jamal consenting earlier, but hadn't noticed it since waking up.

"I'm straight but I don;t know man." Jamal said to the whiteboy.

"You don't know what?"

"You just make me feel good."

"Once you give me the keys back, you're mine forever."

"Bro what!"

"You'll never stop thinking of me, look at all these messages." The whiteboy pulls out his messages and shows him a long list of texts wishing to meet him once again.

"Fuck it" said Jamal and he handed back the cock cage key.

Whiteboy smiled and he knew he got himself another black buck. He got up and grabbed his dufflebag and picked up the leash. The whiteboy then had a change in character and was now looking angry. He slapped Jamal in the face about 10 times harder than last time. "How often do you shave your boy pussy?"

"Never..." murmured Jamal.

"Turn the fuck around"

Jamal turned his ass towards the whiteboy. "Spread your ass cheeks bitch." Jamal obeyed and exposed his hole. Whiteboy wasted no time putting shaving cream around the area and let it sit there for a few seconds. Jamal still thought of himself as straight but just experimenting, while his face and shoulders are on the yoga mat and using his hands to spread his cheeks for a white boy. Jamal layed worried as he got his crack shaved. Worried about getting cut but the whiteboy seemed very experienced. He used Jamal's own shorts to wipe his crack clean from hairs and shaving cream.

"Have you ever done anal black bitch?"

"No..." Jamal said a bit worried.

Whiteboy took out a medium sized butt plug and rubbed it against his now shaved hole. He teased it and saw Jamal was definitely a virgin. He slowly forced it into Jamal's hole. Making Jamal moan against his will. He's never had anything in there but it gave him a good feeling. He pulled out a remote control and pressed a button, and nothing happened. The batteries had run dry. He knew he left some extra in his locker.

"Stay here bitch, don't move. Get on your knees, keep them spread. Put your hands behind. Don't make any sound."

Jamal obeyed. His cock cage was weighing down both balls and cock. He was leaking precum still. Whiteboy decided to put a blindfold on Jamal. The whiteboy took his phone and saved the video, he knew he had recorded enough to make a good amount. He left walking away naked with just flip flops.

Treyvon eavesdropping could hear what was happening. He slowly got out as soon as he heard the whiteboy leave the bathroom stall area. He walked towards the last stall and couldn't believe what he saw. He saw his own straight friend in a degrading position. Fully showing off his strong abdomen and pecs. Jamal could hear someone was there but was instructed to not make a sound. This just made Jamal's cock throb harder inside his restricting cock cage. Treyvon wanted to save his friend but didn't want him to suffer being seen like that by someone he knows.

"You like what you see?" the whiteboy appeared behind Treyvon out of nowhere. He had also wedged his middle finger between Treyvon's cheeks over his shorts. Treyvon didn't want to speak because he didn't want Jamal knowing he's there. Jamal's cock throbs harder knowing someone else is watching.

Treyvon shakes his head no. "You're the guy from earlier right?" the whiteboy recognizes him. Treyvon looks down. The whiteboy automatically recognizes that Treyvon isn't a buck, but just a little bitch. Treyvon doesn't even bother hiding the erection inside his shorts.

"Come inside bitch." he holds Treyvon by the back of his neck and pulls him into the bathroom stall.

Whiteboy was unaware that both were friends. He still wanted to humiliate Treyvon by showing what he did with a straight buck. He grabs Jamal's leash. He presses the button on his remote and this time it works. A loud vibrating sound is coming from Jamal's ass. The butt plug also worked as a vibrator. Jamal's cock cage would start vibrating too as the tip would be low enough to touch the butt plug. He turned off the vibration knowing it would make his buck orgasm pretty soon.

"What's your name? Treyvon?" the whiteboy asked as he read Treyvon's shirt.

Treyvon was frozen in anxiety as his identity was revealed. This even made Jamal turn his head but still unable to see. Treyvon couldn't even turn to look at Jamal and he just shook his head 'no.'

"Why does your shirt say Treyvon then?"

Treyvon just shrugged as if he didn't know.