Buck Breaker 04: Jamal's Breaking

Story Info
Jamal gets his wish but lies to save face.
1.6k words
3.67
909
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whiteboy has access to Jamal's social media account from Jamal's phone. Jamal begins to tell whiteboy his closest friends names on the social media account.

"Tarik, Deandre J, Deandre S, Deangelo, Andre D, Andre J, Tyrone, Hakeem, Demean, and Malik." Jamal recited knowing it was over.

Whiteboy added them all into a group chat. He prepared the buck and bitch boy to make the following videos to post on the group chat. To save face, Jamal was forced to make a police report against whiteboy and this was the evidence report.

Video 1:

Opens up with two black males kneeling on the ground. Both are wearing facemasks covering their eyes and a collar with a leash. Both have a ball gag in their mouths and hands behind their backs. The more athletic black male has nipple clamps with bells attached to each nipple and has a large metal cage around his cock.

Video 2:

"Come here buck." is heard and the more athletic male crawls towards the camera. The bells chime as he crawls and the camera is only on that male.

Video 3:

The phone is held up against the wall. On the left there are stalls and to the right there are mirrors and sinks. A tall slim white male walks into frame from the closest stall. He walks away to show everything below the neck. He is wearing a large white shirt and sweatpants. He flexes his biceps but it's nothing impressive. It seems more like satire.

Video 4:

Opens up with the athletic black male standing in front of the white male. He would be naked if it wasn't for the big metallic cage between his thighs. White male hands come from behind and start groping the black male. The black male flexes his biceps and his pecs. Definitely showing work put into them.

The friend group discusses if Jamal's account has been hacked. They recognize the gym bathroom as they've been there before. All of them are in class at the moment and decide to just ignore it for the time being.

Video 5:

The black male is kneeling in front of the shirtless white male. There is also a pink heart jewel butt plug inserted into the black male's buttocks. The black male bites down on his sweatpants and pulls them down, completely disrobing the white male. Black male still has his facemask on but now seems to have lost the ball gag. "Go fetch the bitch boy" the white male says. The black male crawls towards the camera and into the closest stall. Two seconds later, both black males crawl out of the stall and blindly walk in different directions as they are blindfolded.

Video 6:

Slim black male was kneeling next to the athletic black male. White male comes from behind and removes the slim black male's mask. He was identified as Treyvon Jackson. Treyvon's knees were forced open and his flaccid penis was exposed. White male sits on the ground and is wearing a ski mask, showing only mouth and eyes, hiding his identity. He moves between the two kneeling black males and reveals writing on his scrotum. He stretches it to reveal 'Thug Bleacher' written on it. White male whispers to Treyvon. Treyvon crawls away and back with an oil bottle in his mouth.

Video 7:

Athletic black male's skin is oiled and shiny. White male picks up the camera and shows Treyvon sitting on a wooden disk. Treyvon's knees and arms are huddled close to his body. Treyvon's penis is exposed between his thighs and is erect. He seems to be leaking precum. Treyvon is now blindfolded.

At this point, the friend group reports it to the police fearing some nefarious activities. The campus police disregard this as a prank. They felt it was too absurd and didn't bother checking.

Video 8:

Shows black male's buttocks moving up and down while he's on his hands and knees. What is called "clapping." White male is seen with his tongue out and both thumbs up. This is the first video with a caption. 'Thug Prostate Massager.' White male presses a button on remote control and the butt plug begins to move in and out. Black male is forced to moan. It was confirmed later that it was a self-thrusting butt plug. Black male is seen to be forced to precum while white male kisses black male's buttocks and laughs at the camera. Black male reports he was forced to repeat "Fuck me massa" in the video.

Video 9:

Caption is 'Guess who it is.' Shows black male on his hands and knees but from the face angle. White male removes the black male's face mask. Black male was identified as Jamal Henderson. Jamal was forced to sit on the ground. White male begins to unlock Jamal's cage. Jamal reported he was forced into the cage for two hours. A large amount of precum begins to leak out as soon as the cage is removed. Medical examiners concluded it was from restricted urethra. White male stands in front of Jamal. Both are showing side profiles. Jamal reports that he was forced to perform oral sex when white male turned on the self-thrusting butt plug. Jamal is seen to become extremely erect as he inserts the white penis into his mouth. Jamal moans loudly and he reaches to touch his own penis. White male is seen to slap Jamal in the face. Jamal puts his hands behind his back.

Video 10:

Caption is 'Listen to him.' Jamal reports he was forced to say the contents in the video. "Fuck me massa" is repeated by Jamal. The video opens up with the white male rubbing Jamal's anus. The camera pans up and 'Buck 57' is written above his buttocks, implying Jamal is the 57th victim. Jamal's hands are seen to be tied behind his back by rope while his face is on the floor. "Break me Massa" is repeated by Jamal. White male shows under Jamal showing an intricate rope work. Jamals's scrotum was tied by rope and tied to each of his ankles. Pulling down his scrotum. Jamal's leash was tied around his scrotum as well, forcing him to stay in the position. Jamal was shown to be extremely erect at this moment too. Treyvon was also shown to be watching while still sitting on the wooden disk in a huddling position.

Video 11:

Caption is 'Broken Buck. Who's next?' Opens up with white male walking around with the camera. He makes Treyvon stand and reveals he's been sitting on a butt plug this whole time. As Treyvon stands, many goops of precum fall. He instructs Treyvon to film. Jamal is seen free from rope just laying on the floor on his back with his legs spread. "Break me massa." Jamal looks directly at the masked white male with pleading eyes. White male gets between Jamal's legs and doesn't seem to penetrate yet. White male is seen admiring Jamal's athletic body. Rubbing his sweaty biceps, pecs, and abdomen. Jamal then started to moan gently and then started to squirm. The white male penetrated Jamal with no resistance. "Thank you massa." The white male keeps humping. Treyvon get a closer shot and verifies that the white male is penetrating Jamal. Jamal is moaning almost to the point of crying. "Harder massa." he says as he moves himself to meet the white male's rhythm. Jamal shouts "You broke me." The white male lowers himself and kisses Jamal. Jamal is shown to consensually kiss at the moment. White male spits in Jamal's mouth and goes back to previous position. He is seen grabbing Jamal's erect penis and saying "Only broken bucks get to cum." He lets go of Jamal's penis and slaps Jamal in the face. "You must cum hands free to be buck broken." Jamal is the sweatiest in this video and he begins to lift his butt up and down to get a better angle of the penetration. "I'm going to buck break your whole friend group." Jamal begins to moan louder and louder and stops moving himself. Jamal says "Stop" but the white male just speeds up. Jamal is seen squirming and twitching, unable to stop the speed and ejaculates a large amount. The white male is seen ejaculating inside Jamal thereafter.

The videos stopped being sent and Jamal and Treyvon said the white male left the scene as soon as he could.

The group of friends who were in the group chat ran to the locker room as fast as they could. Both black males were found in the handicap stall. It was locked and the group had to crawl from under. They found both Jamal and Treyvon bound by rope. Treyvon's mouth was on Jamal's anus. Treyvon claims he was brainwashed into eating any leaking semen from Jamal's anus. This was to get rid of his tracks. Jamal was found to have 'BB' tattooed on his right butt cheek.

A written message was left inside a buttplug stuck inside Treyvon. It claimed that he, the white male, was innocent. He claimed his whole friend group would meet the same fate if they tried investigating him because he was innocent. The only lead to find him would be if Treyvon admitted to using Grindr. Despite this warning, Treyvon and Jamal decided to make the report to save face with their friend group.

Treyvon made an anonymous tip of his paid content and the white male was found. His name is Zach Cole and a warrant was issued for him to show up to court. The friend group discovered he came from a wealthy connected family. Jamal and Treyvon didn't think any danger could come to them and their friends from trying this lawsuit. The next time Treyvon and Jamal see Zach is in court.