Buck Breaker 05: Jamal v. Zach

Story Info
Jamal's legal action against Zach fails.
848 words
3.71
616
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is set in an alternate universe where judicial proceedings happen differently. This is done for storytelling purposes. *

The judge walks into the courtroom and all stand up. The judge sits down and everybody sits. Treyvon and Jamal sit down on the prosecution table while Zach sits on the defendant table. Both lawyers walk into the courtroom with luggage.

The judge begins to speak. "This case is a sexual crime case. It is a very harsh accusation. This requires that the prosecution show evidence that leads the jury to believe without a doubt that the sexual crime occurred. Because of this, only males are allowed in the court. Prosecution, you may begin"

The prosecution stands up and calls Jamal to the stand. Jamal takes the oath and awaits questioning.

"Were you forced to sexually perform?" asks the prosecutor.

"Yes," answers Jamal.

"What kind of things did he force you to do?"

"He inserted objects inside my anus. He also locked my penis in a cage."

"Did you agree to this?"

:"No."

"How did he force you? Did he use physical force, drugs, or some other method?"

"He used some kind of chemical in oil."

"No further questions, your honor."

The prosecutor sat behind his table. The defendant stood and began questioning Jamal.

"Jamal, have you seen the videos?"

"Yes."

"Wasn't that you begging for it in the video?"

"Yes, but that was because I was drugged into saying it."

"I'm not aware of any drug that makes you beg for things, Jamal."

"Well, he did something."

"Did you get examined for anal tearing?"

"Yes, the doctor said there was nothing."

"Tearing only happens if it is forced."

"Are you fully sober, Jamal?"

"Yes."

"So if you watched the videos, nothing would occur under the belt?"

"No..."

"Judge, if I may. I want to examine Jamal's response to his experience."

The judge thinks for a second and he approves. Jamal is legally forced to stand in front of the television. The defendant undoes Jamal's pants and pulls down his underwear revealing a flaccid penis. He makes Jamal rotate to show the judge, prosecution, and jury.

"As you can see, he is fully flaccid." The defendant says.

The video of him kneeling with Treyvon plays. It's both of them with blind folding masks on and ball gags. Zach calls Jamal close to him and Jamal crawls with the bells on his nipple clips chiming. This is where they cut off what was posted in social media. This video was longer, and showed what happened after. "Display your ass if you want to get plugged." Zach was heard saying. Jamal turned around and showed his shaved hole to the camera. Jamal even eagerly shook his ass. He moaned as Zach inserted it consensually. The video ended.

Jamal's large black cock was throbbing and leaking precum. He didn't know he had recorded that. He had only seen the videos he posted on social media. The defendant made Jamal face the judge and jury. The jury was visibly disgusted. The prosecutor knew well that the jury had made up their minds.

To make matters worse, the defendant made Jamal spread his cheeks to show that he continued to shave even after the event. The prosecutor felt hopeless about winning this case. He didn't even bother thinking of putting Treyvon on stand because Jamal had the stronger case.

The defendant counter-sued for defamation. Zach's lawyer was very likely to win this. If Treyvon was asked to the stand, it would mean Treyvon could be counter-sued. The prosecutor asked for a 10 minute break and it was granted. He discussed with Treyvon and Jamal that there was no chance of winning and that they should just stop before the defendant pulls out any other kind of evidence. If they did, it would most likely end up giving Zach's lawyer more money.

After a short jury meeting, they came back and announced the verdict. Treyvon and Jamal were found guilty of defamation. The judge fined Treyvon and Jamal, $12,000 each to be paid to Zach in three years.

Zach was angry despite winning. He had warned the group what would happen if they seeked a legal dispute. He already knew who the weakest link was in the group. He knew Malik was anonymously messaging him through social media. Zach's connections allowed him to easily find Malik's home. He was living in the dorms and was roommates with another friend in the group, Andre J. Zach knew that Malik didn't want Zack to know it's him. Malik wanted to cruise in dark locations.

Malik was so horny for Zach that he didn't give much thought of Andre J's safety. None of the girls he had fucked made him as happy as Jamal looked. Malik and Zach both agreed to do it on a Thursday night. Zach ordered Malik to not masturbate starting today, Monday. Malik agreed to it. Zach also made Malik create a Grindr account for easier communication rather than messaging through email. Malik was to leave his dorm door open while Zach snuck in.