Buck Breaker 06: Malik's Lust

Story Info
Malik's lust gets him in trouble.
1.3k words
4.71
893
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday 11 pm and Zach started walking from the gym. He had made sure he worked out enough for tonight. Zach messaged Malik through Grindr asking him for location details. He told him the building and room number. He said his roommate was asleep. Malik told Zach if he pretends he forgot his student ID, they will let him enter. Zach didn't even care that he wouldn't be able to record this encounter because it was more of a revenge.

Malik got up to part the door open just a bit and went back to his bed hard in anticipation. He had stripped naked leaving everything on the floor. His heart was beating heavily and felt very anxious. Almost wanting to break off the whole thing. Malik and Andre J slept on opposite sides of the room. Malik was still ignorant that Zach knew who he was. Zach entered the building by lying and made his way up to the floor. He saw the room number and slowly opened the door. Malik heard the door open and laid with his cock throbbing with anticipation. Malik had made room on the side facing the wall just in case his roommate woke up, he would see Malik's face.

Zach closed the door as silently as he could and stood in the dark. He knew to walk on the left and his drawstring to the bed. Zach slid behind Malik and Malik acted asleep. But Malik was already starting to leak precum. Zach had more extreme things in mind with Malik then he had done to Treyvon and Jamal. Malik was not prepared.

Zach stretched his left arm under Malik's neck. Giving him easy access to smell his armpits. This drove Malik horny. He didn't know Zach was going to come right from working out. Zack covered Malik's face and his whole body with the blanket. Trapping him under his scent. Zach's face stared and Andre J as he searched in his bag.

"I know who you are." Zach whispered.

Malik felt fear knowing his identity was known. He knew Zach wanted some kind of revenge. Zach started to insert a sounding rod inside Malik's urethra. The tip of the rod had a circle that prevented it from going in too deep. Malik was too deep to ask for help from his roommate. He would have to admit letting Zach in, who was their enemy.

"It won't harm you." whispered Zach.

The rod had slid in so easily from Malik's excessive precumming. Malik only felt little pain when he made his cock throb. It secretly turned him on that he was being treated this way. Malik was also getting drunk on Zach's musky scent. He had smelled many guy's musk but Zach was different. It just sexually arouses him. Zach took both of Malik's wrists and tied them together with rope. He inserted a butt plug that slid in easily because of his sweat. The butt plug had a circle at the end just like the urethra rod.

He tied rope around his urethra insertion and tied it to the bedpost above him. He tied the butt plug to the bedpost below him. This caused discomfort if Malik moved. If he moved up, his butt plug would stretch and if he moved down, this urethra would feel it. Zach placed a ball gag on Malik. Zach also added an extra rope to Malik's urethra ring. Zach silently slid out of bed and to Malik's surprise, he turned on the dorm lights. He also quickly grabbed the rope attached to Malik's urethra.

This woke up Andre J who quickly noticed what happened to Malik.

"What the fuck." Andre J said.

Malik looked in shame. Not being able to speak. Andre J notices Zach standing in the room with a shirt and shorts on. He gets up and tries to fight Zach but Zach holds up the rope. Andre J sees that it is connected to Malik's urethra. Andre J knows he can't do anything unless he wants to risk ripping out his friend's dick.

"What do you want white boy." Andre J says angrily.

"Nothing from you. I just didn't want to do this in the dark."

"Did you force Malik to do this?"

"No, take a look."

Zach opens up Grindr and shows Andre J the messages of the location. Andre J is in disbelief. He knew Malik had brought girls over but never guys. Andre J had to respect Malik's choice as he consented to it.

"Fine. But don't try anything with me." Andre J said.

Zach knew now Andre J wouldn't step up. He undid Malik's ropes tied to his bedpost and held them together almost like a leash. He made Malik kneel on the floor while Zack sat on Malik's bed with open legs still in his shorts. Zach instructed Malik to remove his shorts revealing his low white hangers Malik had seen in the videos. Unable to sleep, Andre J got curious.

"So... did Treyvon and Jamal really want it?" asked Andre J.

""Of course they did. Bucks can't help themselves."

Andre J didn't like the way he used buck. It seemed a bit dehumanizing. Zach removed Malik's ball gag freeing his mouth. Andre J just watched as Malik's hands were still tied behind his back waiting for Zack's orders.

"Lick my balls clean bitch." Zach started to be aggressive.

This didn't bother Malik a bit. He obeyed. This only seemed to bother Andre J who didn't like seeing his friend get treated like that.

"Why do you have to call him that?" Andre J asked in a bothered way.

"Why do you care, buck?"

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Or else what?"

"Fuck off"

"I can treat my bitches how I want."

Zach looked down at Malik who was enjoying himself. "Start sucking my dick bitch." Malik obeyed. He finally got to taste the white boy's cock. It made Malik so happy he moaned from pleasure. Andre J saw his friend get treated like Malik treated the girls he brought over. Maybe it was karma.

"If you want to watch your friend get treated less like that you can pull his plug out." Zach said as he threw the rope attached to the plug to Andre J.

Andre J tried pulling it slowly but it didn't budge.

"You have to pull it harder." Zack smiled.

Andre J pulled it out, making Malik moan loudly as it exited out of him.

"You want to see your friend's boy pussy shaved?" smiled Zach.

"Fuck no." replied back Andre J.

Zach knew Andre J was looking at Malik's unplugged ass.

"I know you're curious." smiled Zack

"I'm not," Andre J retorted.

"Then why are you covering up your lap with your blanket?"

"I'm cold."

"I bet your friend Malik wouldn't mind getting buck broken."

Andre J got visibly angry and removed the blanket. He showed that he was actually pretty hard. It was hiding under his sweatpants.

"See, no big deal. Get up bitch. Get on the bed with me." Zack slaps Malik's face.

Zack made Malik face the wall letting Zach grope his hairy ass. Malik definitely had arab blood in him as much as he had african blood. Malik tried balancing as his hands were still tied behind his back. Zack spread Malik's cheeks wide open. Andre J could see Malik's hairy nuts hanging. Zach licked Malik's hole and winked at Andre J.

"Or you don't mind either way how he get buck broken." laughed Zack.

"Bitch just watch your back." barked Andre J.

"I bet I can make you cum hands free."

"Bitch. You're sick in the head."

"You're still hard. You're probably precumming from watching your friend getting used."

Andre J started to realize maybe it was true. Maybe he was slightly bicurious. Maybe it was submissiveness that turned him on. Malik was acting like an actual bitch. He seems to like being shown off at my expense.

"Your friend Malik seems to be a virgin too." smirked Zach.

Zach pulled out a dildo that was made from his own mold. He threw it to Andre J.

"Here just hold it." Zach said.

Andre J could feel that it was much longer than himself.