Bucket Drop Dunking Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone and Buck were taken as regulars here, but I was something else--something new: young, blond, good-looking, with a great body. The light was dim but not completely dark when I was ushered in and I immediately became aware of a stir in the room. Eyes were on me. The movement around the room seemed to increase and I sensed if not heard a sigh go across the room.

Tyrone and Buck were providing fresh meat for the voyeurs and those brave enough to demand more. Tyrone stood with me in a cross aisle while Buck went off to scout around the theater. He came back with a young black guy, as sculpted as Tyrone was, but with a slimmer body. He had his eyes on me all the time Buck was guiding me up the aisle and those eyes were full of lust. Buck seated him in a seat on the cross aisle as Tyrone pushed me down on my knees in front of him. The black guy slid athletic shorts off his hips and down and off, leaving him naked and magnificently cut other than the combat boots he was wearing. He grasped his cock, already in long, thick, and jet-black erection, and, taking the hint, I leaned over his lap, took the shaft in my mouth, and gave him head. There was a rustling sound all around us, as men gathered from the theater area and came closer to watch the performance.

I felt hands on my hips--Tyrone's hands--coaxing me to stand while maintaining the suck. I grabbed the arms on either side of the black hunk, who was holding my head between his hands and helping to move my bobbing on his shaft, while Tyrone knelt behind me and pressed his face in my crack. I sucked on one black while another one was eating me out, and semicircle of voyeurs grew in both size and murmuring sounds. Turning my head slightly to one side and then the other, I could see that the men--of all ages and sizes--had their cocks out--also of all sizes--and were jerking themselves off while they watched.

Tyrone mounted, penetrated, and fucked me from behind while I continued sucking the younger black in the seat to his grunt, jerk, and the release of his load on my face. When Tyrone also unloaded, he pulled me up. The black guy I'd blown wriggled out from underneath me and faded into the semicircle of voyeurs. Tyrone moved me up into the chair, with my knees on the arms and my upper belly hooked on the back of the chair. He declared me open for business, and all of the watching men who wanted to were invited to cover and fuck me from behind or come into the row of seats I now was facing and forcing me to take their cocks in my throat and suck them off.

I took three guys in the ass other than Tyrone then and sucked off four guys before Buck interceded and suggested we move to another venue. He and Tyrone guided me down the aisle to a door by the movie screen that opened to a corridor going deeper into the club. The hallway was dimly lit here and had peep-show booths on either side. It opened into a large area with concrete pillars that made me think this originally had been the bottom floor of a parking garage. In the center of the space, though, a large swimming pool had been sunk into the floor. An expansive area around it was tiled. Lounge beds, haphazardly arranged surrounded the pool. Most of these were occupied by lounging men or fucking pairs and threesomes. Men were also in the pool, some singly but more in pairs or more, making out and fucking.

There was a prominently located lounge bed waiting for me, with a spotlight on it and men already gathered around it. For what seemed like two hours of fucking by strangers, relied occasionally by a dip in the pool, I was gang banged on the lounge bed. It was organized, with Tyrone and Buck selling off my ass in either missionary or doggy position, with me getting half and the two of them sharing the other half.

It was quite a show. And, although it certainly taxed me to the limit, it was exhilarating to know that men would pay to cover me in this way. The guys had been right--I could supplement my income by just occasionally walking the three blocks from the NPIC building to O Street when my wife thought I was at work.

* * * *

Nothing ultimately came of this possibility. The Air Force bucket catchers became more successful and they caught all three of the next KH-8 satellite photography film drops. When we were scheduled to work evenings to process the take, for the next two months there was film to process. Before the next bucket drop, all three of us--Tyrone, Buck, and me--had been reassigned elsewhere. I was assigned to the American embassy in Bangkok, with my time split between interpreting film taken from the SR71 photoreconnaissance planes flying over the Vietnam War scene and specialized Agency operations. I have no idea where Tyrone or Buck were assigned or how their lives unfolded.

They had cautioned me not to go to O Street on my own, saying that the gang bang evening had only worked because they were there to control it--and I believed them. That didn't mean that I got well involved in the hedonist sexual give and take in Bangkok in the seventies.

As for the one-block O Street gay club district, it was eventually obliterated to become left field in that District's new Nationals baseball stadium, and the gay clubs that survive moved up town to the Dupont Circle area.

12