Buckley's Breaking Point

Story Info
Black dominatrix and white bull fuck bi black man.
1.4k words
3.17
1.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Give me that ass," Buckley "Bull" Bollinger said firmly. The big and tall, dark-skinned and muscular black man gripped Tiffany Van Hoek's hips tightly as he worked his big black cock into her asshole. Tiffany winced as Buckley big tool filled her asshole. In preparation for this evening's ass fucking, Tiffany cleaned her asshole with soap and water, then properly applied lotion on it before presenting it to Buckley. When it comes to anal sex, Tiffany is a firm believer in being overprepared. White female butt holes must be kept supple and pristine ahead of BBC visitation. Can't get enough of a good thing, for real.

"Hmm, feels so good," Tiffany Van Hoek panted and moaned as Buckley big black cock throbbed in her asshole. The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, curvaceous European American gal began moaning and groaning as she got fucked in the ass. Nothing like a stiff black dick up the ass to show this white feminist how the world really works. Might makes right and all that good stuff. Inside the Van Hoek mansion, located in the town of Milton, Massachusetts, things were heating up.

"Fuck her," said Roger Van Hoek, and the nerdy, bespectacled white dude stroked his flaccid cock as he watched Buckley fuck his wife Tiffany. Face down and ass up, Tiffany squealed in delight as Buckley plunged his big black cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Nothing Buckley loves more than ass fucking entitled white bitches like Tiffany here. Buckley smirked as he stretched Tiffany's asshole with his noble tool. Hot damn, this bitch is going to be farting a lot the next day. That's okay, taking a big black dick up the ass does that to most women.

"Shut up, cuckold," Buckley snapped at Roger, who nodded and lowered his head in shame. Buckley briefly squeezed his big black cock out of Tiffany's asshole and the blonde gal sighed in relief. Roger and Buckley made eye contact, and Roger nodded before taking Buckley cock into his mouth. Lots of white guys like to suck the same black dicks that have gone into white women's mouths, vaginas and assholes. In the old days, it was said that many white women had Jungle Fever, as in a hidden craving for black men. Nowadays, white guys crave black dick more than white women. How about that?

"I am a good cuckold," Roger said as he polished Buckley big black cock with his mouth and tongue. Meanwhile, Tiffany fingered her wet pussy as her husband Roger sucked Buckley dick. Tiffany has known that Roger is bisexual ever since they met at Northeastern University ages ago. The fact that Roger likes both dick and pussy doesn't bother Tiffany in the least. The dude is rich and can do whatever he wants. After polishing Buckley big black dick with his mouth and tongue, Roger stepped back to watch him fuck Tiffany. The show must go on, as they say.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Tiffany squealed, and she rubbed her tits while Buckley shoved his big black dick right back into her asshole. Buckley smacked Tiffany's big white booty and pulled her long blonde hair as he fucked her in the ass. Yeah, someone's got to remind privileged white sluts like Tiffany that black men are all that and then some. Buckley is naturally dominant and that's why he is so good at dominating slutty white bitches like Tiffany and her husband Roger the cock sucker. Black power is a formidable thing, in and out of the bedroom. Suckers better recognize it, for real.

After fucking Tiffany's asshole for a good while, Buckley pulled his big black cock out of her. Tiffany farted as Buckley big black cock exited her asshole, which was not unexpected. Roger grinned, apparently finding the whole thing amusing. Buckley whacked Roger upside the head and made him get on his knees. Tiffany knelt alongside her husband Roger and waited for Buckley. Smiling smugly, Buckley jerked off until he came, blowing his load all over Roger and Tiffany's faces. The white couple obediently drank the black man's cum. Isn't that awesome?

Buckley went home with a smile on his face after fucking the hell out of Tiffany and Roger Van Hoek. Returning to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, Buckley chilled at his apartment on Green Street after grabbing a meal at Tamboo Restaurant on Main Street. The African American brother is quite fond of Haitian food and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Lying in bed, Buckley thought about the day's events. Yeah, the life of a black Bull is fun, especially since there are lots of freaky white couples to dominate. Still, why does Buckley feel so bored?

As Buckley slept, his mind drifted into Dreamland and he thought about his ex-girlfriend, a tall and sexy black dominatrix named Mistress Raven X and her good friend and bull, Mr. Whyte. For a time, the three of them were good friends and had a lot of fun together. Like Buckley, Mr. Whyte is bisexual, and he is into big booty black women like Mistress Raven X. Unfortunately, Mr. Whyte likes to fuck black men as well as black women, and Buckley isn't with that kind of stuff. Buckley is always the top whether he's with a female or male. Those are the rules.

"Fuck me," Mistress Raven X squealed. The tall and sexy, big-booty black woman bent over and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Grinning, Buckley came up behind her and admired her big black ass while stroking his big black cock. Without further ado, Buckley pushed his big black dick into Mistress Raven X's puckered asshole. For a dominant black man like Buckley, fucking a sexy black gal like Mistress Raven X is a rare and wonderful experience. Dominating female dominants is every master's highest aspiration.

What Buckley didn't know is that Mistress Raven X and her friend Mr. Whyte set a trap for him. As Buckley slammed his big black dick into Mistress Raven X's asshole, he didn't notice Mr. Whyte watching from the shadows. Mr. Whyte, a tall, lean white guy with brown hair, stroked his big white cock while watching Buckley fuck Mistress Raven X. Grinning, he approached the two of them. Time to execute the plan that Mr. Whyte and Mistress Raven X set in motion. Buckley's ass is on the line, and then some...

"Gotcha," Mr. Whyte said as he came up behind Buckley. Gripping Buckley's hips, Mr. Whyte shoved his big white cock up his black ass. Buckley groaned in shock, surprise and dare we say pleasure? Mistress Raven X smiled as she turned and saw that Mr. Whyte had his cock inside Buckley's ass. Buckley moaned and tried to flee but he was trapped. Mistress Raven X squeezed Buckley's dick with her anal muscles and he moaned deeply. At the same time, Mr. Whyte tickled Buckley's prostate with his big white cock, causing the bisexual black man to groan. Yeah, it's like that!

"Mr. Whyte, fuck Buckley while he fucks me," Mistress Raven X squealed. Mr. Whyte grinned and rammed his big white cock up Buckley's asshole. The big black man groaned as he felt that big white cock throbbing inside of him. In a previous sexual encounter, Mr. Whyte got to fuck Mistress Raven X's asshole while she sucked Buckley's big black dick. Now Buckley knows how Mistress Raven X must have felt while Mr. Whyte fucked her in the ass that time. Buckey moaned and groaned, fucking Mistress Raven X's hot, tight asshole while Mr. Whyte's big white cock filled his asshole. Bisexual interracial threesomes never looked so good!

"Oh fuck that feels so good," Buckley groaned, and then he came, flooding Mistress Raven X's asshole with his cum. Mistress Raven X screamed like a banshee as Buckley's cum flooded her asshole. Moments later, Mr. Whyte came inside Buckley. Buckley did some screaming of his very own. The three sexual adventurers sprawled on the bed, spent. Slowly, Buckley pulled his big black cock out of Mistress Raven X's asshole and then Mr. Whyte pulled his big white cock out of Buckley's smooth black ass.

When Buckley woke up, startled by the intensity of his fantasy, he was glad that he was alone in his bed. Yeah, Buckley is a sexual adventurer who fucks both women and men all over Boston but he's got an image to protect. Occasionally, Buckley fantasizes about reverse interracial action like what transpired between him, Mistress Raven X and Mr. Whyte in Dreamland. As a black man, Buckley cannot admit to having such fantasies because the black community doesn't accept it. If Buckley wants to try that kind of stuff, he's going to have to do it on the low. There is no other way. Or is there?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers