Pretty Little Latina and the Beast

Story Info
Latina girlfriend wants hardcore CNC ropeplay.
1.8k words
3.82
10.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the last drag from my cigar in the darkness of her back yard. I watched her straighten her hair in her bedroom mirror in her panties. Her petite little Latina body was alluring and her hips swayed to beat of the Mexican pop song playing in the back ground. She had a white crop top on that you could see her perky brown nipples. Her pretty little bubble butt bouncing on full display.

My big white curved cock is so hard pressing against my pants zipper screaming for me to pull out and stroke at the sight before me. She had given me her house key weeks ago with the promise I'd surprise her randomly one night. She wanted the experience to be rough and to hold none of my aggressive tendencies back on her body. No matter what she said or how hard she pleaded with me not even using a safe word should I stop.

I had unlocked a side of her she never thought existed. My sexual aggressiveness had opened Pandora's box in her and now she couldn't get enough.

I waited until she turned off her bedroom light before I made my next move. I went through the back door and slid the key inside. It felt as if I was a bull in a china closet, I felt as if I was making so much noise opening the door and closing it back. After I locked the door behind me, I stood in the darkness to make sure I gained my grasp of night sight in her dimly lit house. I crept softly to her room and sat there with my ear against her door. Listening for any sound so I could tiptoe away and hide if need be. I waited for what seemed like 20 minutes.

I cracked the door open ever so slightly, the clasp of the door lever sounding as if its audio is in my head. I open the door just enough to peer my eye at her pretty brown face nestled up to her pillow. Her long dark hair spread out on across the white linen. She was facing away from me, her Latina booty perched up in a little innocent looking fetal position under the covers.

I went to her side of the bed and knelt down to her mouth almost person my mouth to hers. Smelling her unique sexy latina breath. This was always so alluring in the heat of hot passionate sex. Those gasps of lust that fill the room as she's cumming, Screaming my name in little half pants while being forced over the edge. I pull back up and take another look at this little brown princess before all the innocence is washed away.

I push her face down into her pillow with my right hand over her mouth in one forceful motion. Her eyes flashing open with crashing speed. The look of sheer terror from her big soft brown eyes. My left hand greedily ripping her shirt and panties from her body. Throwing her garments across the room as I have free reign over her weak body. I continue colonizing her Mexican body spreading her pussy open with violent tenacity. I move my right hand to her throat telling her if she screams it's going to be worse.

I force her to open her mouth and I spit into hers. Her eyes have gone to sheer terror to understanding what this is and who I am. She begins to relax but is in full roll play mode and begs me to not sexually use her holes in anyway. But to instead take any valuable possession I want. I tell her I only came for one thing. She looks up in a cold stair with and an extreme glaze in her eyes and desperation in her Mexican accent.

She said you're going to fuck my holes with your white cock, aren't you?! Without a response I force her off the bed from the hair on her head. Dragging her to her knees, I tell her to do what Latinas are best at and to suck my big white cock.

She looks up at me, trying to be gentle and slowly unbuttoning my pants. I get infuriated with the slow response and pull it from my pants as they fall down around my ankles. I press the back of her head against the bed and I begin fucking her pretty face. Her eyes begin running and her spit is dripping from her mouth. A long line of her drool is dangling from my balls as I stroke in and out.

I lift her little body up into my big arms with my hands grasped around her asscheeks. My middle finger softly pressing into the opening of her asshole. My ring finger resting at the opening of her pussy. Her ass is being spread open so wide she feels vulnerable for anything. I throw her on the bed with her head hanging off. I double her legs back towards me spreading her open.

I begin to fuck her mouth so I can shove my curve down into her throat. while simultaneously forcing my fingers into her pussy ravaging her Gspot as I press in a thrusting upwards motion. Her juices begin flowing. She starts breaking character and saying my name out loud into the darkness of the night.

I pull my cock from her mouth and inch forward until my balls are being dipped down into her mouth. Her nose pressing on the backside of my balls. The thrusting of my fingers is too much and I feel her hot sweet juices flowing from her body all over my right palm. I pull my hand and begin licking it in the darkness.

She is panting from between my legs as I feel her spit my balls from her mouth. she reaches up between her titties and begins stroking my cock. I feel her little tongue begin licking my asshole. I raise my leg and place my foot on the bed. She's absolutely desperate to have my cum "I think to myself." I hear scream out cum for me master. Cum for me my white bull.

I reach down and grab her by the throat and placing my face next to hers as I get on top of her tiny body. My massive build totally engulfing her and she feels powerless and without rebuttal to anything I do too her. I look Longley into her eyes with my left hand around her throat. I pull my right hand around and caress the back of her head in a lovers embrace.

She feels absolutely dominated but held in a loving fashion, an experience all in itself. As I begin to ease my thick long cock inside her. Her tiny pussy feeling that first initial stretch and intense pressure. I raise up off her and keep my deep blue eyes fixated down into hers. I begin to slowly stroke my cock inside her. Burying my cock all the way to the base of my thick 6.2" circumference. My balls pressing against her asshole every time I hit bottom. I can feel the opening of her cervix as I hit the back about half way pressed in, then I push it even deeper.

With every stroke I have this intense want to breed this little Latina and make her a white baby mama. I can feel her pussy quivering and pulsating on the head of my dick. I begin pulling her where I have the back of her head cradled. Pulling her body down on my cock with such force I can feel her starting to cum again as she Kegel presses my cock out of her pussy as she cums. I leave her laying in bed with her legs shaking and a massive wet spot from below her pussy. I look at her in bed standing over her, as I stroking my cock. She begs me to stop and even professes the safe word she had mentioned but never used before...

I tell her ok I understand, she's reached her limit. As I grab her ankles and yank her to me, pulling her ass up bending her over. I press her face into the wet spot of the mattress like a disobedient dog. I get down between her legs and wrap my arms between her legs and over her back. Then I begin eating her little asshole taking deep licks and pressing inside.

She begins moaning in pleasure. I slap her ass and tell her she doesn't deserve to be vocal until she gets me off in her mouth and to bit the fucking squirt stained sheets. She responds by saying yes white bull and bits down. I work my way to her and begin to reciprocate the same thing my tongue did to get asshole.

I press my thumb deep into her asshole and press down into the walls of her vagina gently gliding into her gspot. while pummeling her clit with my tongue like a beatboxer. I can feel her reaching between her legs down towards my cock trying to get it in her hands. I pick her and hold her in the air in a 69 position with her ass and legs spread to the sky and her face towards the ground. She begins sucking my cock as I hold her effortlessly. I lay back down on the bed with my back to the bed and my face staring up and this small brown pussy and asshole.

She rares up placing her pussy in mouth and the asshole pressing into my nose. She begins squeezing my balls and stroking my shaft. She begins talking dirty to me and begging me to cum for her and that she wants all of it in her mouth. I can't take it anymore when she calls me her white bull and that she wants to be bred. I scream out and she instantly places her mouth on it. My thumb still deeply implanted inside her ass I can feel it clinching as she begins to cum again. Her squeezing my balls makes me release such a massive load into her that dirty little bitch loves. the release of my cum into her mouth is too much and she begins to cum herself. To the point we both just laid their in the darkness our bodies in a Ying Yang position and our color contrasts of our skin. Making it the perfect way to end the night.

As she gets off of me and went to the bathroom and pee. I watched her turn on her bathroom light and awed at her sexy body. Completely satisfied by the nights fun. She crawled back into bed and nestled her little Latina booty up against by big strong body holding her until the morning sun cracked through the widow.