All Comments on 'Buffy and the Gang Perform a Ritual'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Cleverly done. And pretty hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very, VERY clever (and sexy) story! And the final twist with Willow and Giles was great! Big Thumbs UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clever, but it would have been more interesting and (cringeworthy) if Dawn got the magical penis

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon! Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding Dawn and who got the magical penis (not a sentence I expected to type today!) I knew early on when planning the story that I'd need to put one girl on the 'men's team'. I chose Willow because of her sexuality, and her existing connection to the other characters, and because she was not related to the others.

I felt it right to have a lesbian get the penis, so it would still be a girl loving a girl. It was already strange to take 1 girl who didn't like penises, and make her take 4 in a row. It would be worse if I had 2 lesbians going through that, and a straight girl (who likes penises) not be able to receive what she wants.

I chose Willow over Kennedy for the penis because the other characters have a better connection with her, making for better scenes.

Finally, i wanted to avoid the incest of Buffy and Dawn. As you may know, many of my stories already have incest, so I wanted to branch out.

But thank you for your interest! And if that's something you would like to see in a sequel story, just let me know and I can get thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done on remembering so many characters. Not sure if you have them matched right but it was most impressive. You so far have made a story worth the April Fools sobriquet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there some reason that you've abandoned the CHIMERA story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful humor. I didn’t see the twist coming at the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.