Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech Pt. 04

Story Info
Nick and Sabrina get interrupted.
3.1k words
4.5
7.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BAPInc
BAPInc
75 Followers

Despite everything that had happened that afternoon there was still a part of both Nick and Sabrina's brains that viscerally reacted to the harsh sound of Florence's incredulous scream. It was the sort of shriek that the older woman usually saved for the most supreme fuck-ups; shattered coffee pots, massively bungled orders, and - as the pair had just found out - walking in on two of her employees in the middle of a sexual liaison. Nick and Sabrina hastily untangled themselves, with Nick attempting to pull his pants up despite the twelve-inches of rock hard cock impeding him. He pivoted his body away from their manager to try and maintain a shred of modesty but he knew there was no way he was going to be able to hide his erection. Even after he managed to stuff it into his jeans it was clearly outlined against the denim, snaking down his leg and forcing him into an awkward wide stance. It was that or risk it straining his zipper, and his pants weren't designed to handle a lewd bulge of that size.

Plus it would've been really uncomfortable.

Sabrina slunk back against the wall and used her apron to wipe away the spit she still had smeared around her mouth, but it was going to be more difficult cleaning her smudged makeup. Between the blowjob and Nick's fingering of her sensitive lips all of the strawberry-flavored gloss had been rubbed off, and even with the anxiety of getting chewed out by her boss Sabrina still fiddled with the tube of the substance she kept in her pocket. It was a compulsion, the same as how she sucked her plump bottom lip under the top one, nibbling on it to soothe her nerves.

"We have a line out the door," Flo continued, her posture leaning in aggressively. "And you two are back here, half-naked instead of doing your fucking jobs!"

Well, that wasn't fair. Only Nick was half-naked, but Sabrina didn't think it was the time to try and correct the furious woman.

"Jesus, Nick, tie your apron around your waist before a customer calls in a fucking harassment case against you!" She growled while pointing at his crotch.

Even the threat of losing his job wasn't enough to rob him of his hard-on; not much could, the boy considering this to just be a momentary diversion before he could go back to taking care of his needy dick. While he complied with the order from their disgusted manager he was forced to place the P.A.D. down on the shelf behind him, and Sabrina's eyes immediately darted to the unattended device. Attention wasn't on her at the moment and unlike her perpetually-horny coworker she could still think somewhat critically. A minimum-wage gig slinging lattes for yuppies on their way to the local office park was nothing compared to the power that little rectangle possessed. So, while Nick was trying to stammer out an embarrassed excuse she swiped it and tucked it into her pocket unnoticed.

"Look, Flo, we were just-" Nick didn't even finish his sentence before she cut him off.

"Shut. It."

The creases of age on her face deepened with her anger and her arms crossed over her flabby midsection, her company polo shirt doing little to hide her weight. The years hadn't been kind to Florence, both on her body and on her overall attitude. No one wanted to be stuck managing a chain coffeehouse in their mid-40's; Sabrina had met their regional manager a few times and he was easily a decade younger than Flo. The window for upward movement had closed for her and she had always been keen to take it out on her employees, though Sabrina had to admit that it was somewhat justified in this case.

'Just a little...' the younger girl thought to herself while stealing one last glimpse at the imprint of Nick's cock before he hid it behind his apron. She didn't exactly regret going down on a coworker while she was on the clock; in fact, she had lost her first job by pulling a similar stunt. It was a good thing Bean Roasters didn't care about references. Sabrina was more embarrassed about getting caught; she knew that they should have been stealthier, maybe taking it to a locked bathroom and not being so loud. But the power that the P.A.D. gave her also made her careless, but what was she supposed to do? Not suck Nick's cock after she had super-sized it? It seemed like a waste if she didn't.

Flo opened her mouth to continue her tirade but it was her turn to be interrupted, this time by a muffled but still very audible:

BZZZTT!

It stopped the manager in her tracks and was a sobering reminder for Nick, who suddenly realized that he no longer had the P.A.D. in his possession. Now Flo's fury was redirected at Sabrina, the scrawny teen only able to offer a meek smile as she braced herself for the shouting session that she was in for, full lips curling nervously.

"Was that your fucking phone?" She seethed in a low voice, which was somehow more intimidating than when she was yelling.

"Uhh..." Sabrina couldn't think of an excuse, eyes widening a little in worry and glancing over to Nick for some kind of help.

They made eye contact, but Nick didn't look concerned. Instead he looked... expectant. It puzzled Sabrina for a moment but even with her boss ready to rip her apart she could put the clues together. Nick hadn't actually used the P.A.D., had he? What could he have possibly changed? Racking her brain didn't turn up any obvious answers but the possibility that something had slipped by without her noticing was concerning.

BZZZTT!

Sabrina ripped the device out of her pocket, its vibrations not helping her process the current situation. It was showing her manager on its display, 'FLORENCE HOFFMAN', but more alarmingly it was already flashing 'INPUT SELECTED' by the time it cleared her pocket.

Picking up on Sabrina's thoughts, it was already altering Flo's appearance; at first the teen thought that her boss was just getting a makeover, the wrinkles on the older woman's face becoming less prominent, worry lines fading and the dark bags under her eyes smoothing out. It was like she actually bothered with a skincare routine now, got enough sleep, and didn't spend all her time scowling at her horny, incompetent employees - but then Sabrina noticed her hair. Flo's frizzy hair was done up in a messy bun, but the streaks of gray that ran through it were turning back to their natural muddy brown, then deepened into rich dark auburn locks that fell around her shoulders when the elastic holding them up vanished. Excess weight fell off of her formerly dumpy body, her doughy midsection pinching inwards and causing her polo to billow like an oversized tarp for a moment before it also shrunk to accommodate her new size. She looked healthy, with enough meat on her to accentuate her hips and give her thighs and a butt that pleasantly filled out her slacks. Florence's bust shrank a little as she shed the pounds, leaving her with modest breasts, but the biggest change was to her face. The fat around her neck and her jowly cheeks tightened up, dramatically changing her jawline and showing prominent cheekbones that had been hidden for years.

Sabrina was surprised at how good Flo looked, and fully expected that to be the extent of the changes, but as her manager continued to morph in front of her she realized that this wasn't a simple makeover. Florence looked younger because she was younger, the clock rolling back through the years and undoing the harsh toll that time had taken on the woman. She looked to be entering her 20's now, closer in age to Nick as a vibrancy returned to her eyes, their sunken stare now bright and youthful. She lost even more weight, the mature curves starting to melt off and her clothing changing yet again, not just resizing but fully transforming. Her polo changed from the off-white color that indicated management into the same seafoam blue that the floor employees wore, and an apron wrapped itself around her more slender frame - still not as skinny as Sabrina, but much thinner than she had been just a few moments ago. A smattering of makeup applied itself to her teenage features, and if Sabrina had to guess Florence's backwards trip through time had left them the same age.

Flo blinked, clearly unsure of what she had been trying to say now that all of the anger and contempt had evaporated from her. The weight of decades of stress and disappointment had simply never happened to the bubbly teen, and for the first time since Sabrina had met her...

...Flo smiled.

"Wow! That's, like, a really thin phone," Florence said in an airy voice that lacked the bite that Sabrina had grown used to.

"Yeah, so, uh... You won't tell anyone about this, will you Flo?" Nick asked, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Sabrina noticed that his uniform had changed as well; it was like he had swapped with their former manager, sporting the white polo she used to wear now that he clearly held seniority over the younger girl. The entire situation had changed - rather than getting busted by their boss, one of Nick's subordinates had walked in on him in a compromising position. Sabrina's head swam; the dynamic of the store had changed dramatically and she was having some difficulty keeping up.

"That depends!" Flo chirped with a sly smirk. "Can I have tomorrow off?"

"Look Flo..." Nick started with an exasperated sigh.

He sounded more annoyed than upset at what should have been an employment-ending incident; but rather than calling the corporate offices and reporting her employee-turned-boss, Florence laughed it off like it was a common occurrence. Sabrina kept quiet while the other two talked, observing the new relationship and power structure that existed between them.

"If you can't keep that thing in a cage for an entire eight hour shift, that's your problem," Flo said with a stifled giggle while pointing at Nick's cock-print with a well-manicured finger. "All I'm saying is that it would take, like, one call to the regional manager, Nick."

"Look, Flo," Nick repeated with a bit more force. "Just... Go out onto the floor and take care of the line, okay? I'll cover your shift tomorrow."

"Okey doke! I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Don't make too much of a mess, Sabs!" Flo bounced slightly on the balls of her feet, clearly satisfied with his answer but unable to help herself from leaving one last teasing comment before she left.

"Do you think she'd really go over your head and get you in trouble?" Sabrina finally asked once they were alone again.

"What? No," Nick replied with a quiet laugh. "She did the exact same thing when she caught me and Yvonne in the bathroom last month, remember? Flo's just a brat, and this is her first job. As long as she does the work and doesn't go running to corporate about what, uhhh, goes on during our 'down time'..."

Sabrina blinked. Who was Yvonne? She scanned the wall behind Nick where a kitschy company-mandated collage lived, the colorful construction paper letters spelling out 'OUR TEAM!' just above pictures of all of the Bean Roaster's employees. Sure enough, there was a picture of a brunette girl that Sabrina had never met before, 'YVONNE' printed out on the bottom of the Polaroid that was thumb-tacked to the wall. In fact, Sabrina didn't recognize most of the faces pinned up there, all of which belonged to pretty young women. It made sense once she thought about it; Nick was the hiring authority for their location and he apparently had a few biases when it came to employee preferences. Was he trying to build a harem or something?

Poor Nick let his dick do a lot of the thinking for him, but despite the way it was still needily throbbing in his pants he knew that he had more pressing matters to take care of... even if he wanted to press that cock right up against Sabrina again.

"We need to talk about that card... thing," he said with a nod towards Sabrina's closed hand.

She audibly gulped and brought the P.A.D. up towards her chest, clutching it possessively and biting down on her bottom lip - a nervous tic that Nick had to admit was very cute.

"Uhm... what about it?" She feigned ignorance as best she could.

"What about it? Sabs, look at what it did to your face!"

"My f- Wait, you changed my face?" Sabrina balked.

"You mean you can't tell? Sabrina you-" Nick stopped himself and collected his thoughts. "What is that thing, Sabs?"

Sabrina was too caught up looking at herself in the front-facing camera on her phone, scrutinizing her image on the screen to try and glean any changes that Nick might have made. Everything looked normal to her, and she even ran her tongue across her lips just to make sure they felt the same, causing a small shiver to run through her body.

"Sabs! Focus!" Nick had to raise his voice a little to snap her out of it.

"God, I don't know, okay?" She shot back defensively. "It just showed up in the mail yesterday and it can, I dunno, do stuff. Change people. But it's weird and sometimes just goes off without me trying to use it."

"So you have used it before?" Nick continued to probe.

"A couple of times on a friend just to test it out and-" Sabrina's eyes subconsciously drifted down to Nick's crotch for a moment. "-that's all."

"Sabrina, that thing is dangerous. Maybe you should-" He didn't get a chance to finish before she cut him off.

"I should what? Give it to you so you can do something else to my face?" Sabrina bit back.

Nick winced. It was a good thing he didn't mention her new oral fixation, but it was becoming clear that Sabrina was unsure about the specifics of the change. He figured that she wouldn't have even known anything was different if he didn't let it slip, which made him worry in turn that she had done something to him without his knowledge. She was pouting in anger, but with her new plush lips it just made Nick want to kiss her.

"Fine, look, I'll... I'll turn it off, okay?" She offered while holding it out, her thumb and forefinger pressing in on the device's sides.

"Does it have an 'off' button?" Nick asked. "It felt totally smooth when I held it."

"Yeah, see? It's off."

Sabrina was lying. Partially because she didn't want Nick to worry about her doing something behind his back, and partially because she was annoyed that he would have the audacity to use it on her... even though she had used it on him. But that was different because it was an accident. Besides, the device had been mailed to her, so in some way it was like she was supposed to have it. Right?

She could still see the mistrust in his eyes and knew that it would be impossible to get the cat back in the bag. Sabrina liked Nick, but unfortunately she didn't like him enough to let him go about unchecked with knowledge of the P.A.D.'s existence. Nick didn't know about the quirk regarding the device's display, and so had no idea that Sabrina was staring at his holo-likeness even while she assured him that she had disabled the thing. He had his suspicions that something was up when he noticed her nibbling on her bottom lip, brows knitted in apparent concentration while she navigated the device's UI and brought up 'ATTITUDE TOWARDS USER' once more.

"Is everything-" He began, but he didn't get far before Sabrina found what she was looking for.

'DOTING DEFERENCE' seemed appropriate. It would be tough for him to act against her interests if he was more concerned about her wellbeing than his own, right? 'INPUT SELECTED' flashed, and the change in Nick's demeanor was immediately apparent. The look of concern he wore on his face immediately softened, his eyes wide and trusting and the tension in his shoulders melting away as he leaned in closer towards the focus of his devotion and affection. Sabrina hadn't considered how his newfound reverence for her would interact with the existing attraction and romantic feelings she had implanted earlier, but she wasn't expecting him to tenderly cup her chin and move in for a quick kiss.

Her eyelids fluttered at the buzz of pleasure she felt on her lips; it was soft and sweet, still carrying some of the urgency that came with Nick's pent-up desire but clearly meant more as a nice gesture rather than a sexual one. He pulled away and smiled, the hand on her face drifting down to her shoulder as he looked at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Sabs, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what that thing was or how it worked, it just sort of... went off. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what we have, you know that." His tone was apologetic and sincere, and immediately Sabrina felt bad about chastising him just moments before.

It also raised the question; what did they have? She knew that this was a spur-of-the-moment fling, she had never been physical with Nick before today, but he was being incredibly familiar with her, talking to her like they were lovers and not just a couple of coworkers blowing off some steam. Were they an item in this new reality that she had spun? Sabrina never considered herself a one-man kind of girl, and from the way Nick acted she didn't think he was a one-girl kind of man, but she felt an amorous spark that hadn't been there before the P.A.D. warped his mind.

"You should hold onto it," He continued, "It's safer in your hands, but..."

Nick stepped in a little closer so that their bodies were almost touching, close enough that Sabrina could feel the heat coming from his barely-concealed dick as it continued to throb in his trousers. His voice dropped to a low, conspiratorial tone with a hint of playful flirtiness that made Sabrina shiver with excitement.

"...Maybe a little supervised use could be fun?"