Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech Pt. 05

Story Info
Sabrina shares the device.
2.9k words
4.69
8.9k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, uh... What did you have in mind?" Sabrina asked, lowering her voice to match Nick's volume.

She was apprehensive about letting the P.A.D. fall back into Nick's possession; part of her was morbidly curious about the alterations that he had made to her, but at the same time she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. Nothing about her seemed off, and rationally she knew that was because of the device's awareness-hindering effects, but using the little information that Nick had accidentally divulged narrowed down the possibilities. Of all of her facial features the only thing that Sabrina could consider to be Nick's doing were her lips. Her full, plump, perfect lips that stood out on her otherwise average face. But even if they were the result of the P.A.D.'s interference... Sabrina liked her lips. She liked the way they grabbed attention, she loved the way they felt, and they provided the perfect pillowy cushion when wrapped around a hard cock or a wriggling tongue.

If she found out that she used to have boring, thin lips... would she give them up? All it took was a quick pass over them with her tongue for Sabrina to find her answer. Besides, with the puppy-dog eyes Nick was making at her she figured she was pretty safe from any malicious or selfish changes he otherwise would have thrown her way.

"Well..." Nick trailed off and glanced towards the door that led out towards the storefront, the sound of a girly giggle drifting in as he did.

"Flo?" Sabrina raised her eyebrows as if questioning his choice. "Trying to get her on your dick like, what's her name, Yvonne?"

Nick blushed but rolled his eyes playfully.

"C'mon, Sabs. I asked you about Yvonne beforehand and you gave me the go-ahead. You know I wouldn't make a move on someone that works here without letting you know first. Rules are rules, remember?" Sabrina didn't remember, but she nodded along anyway to keep up the appearance that she did. "I think it's fair; you get to blow as many guys as you want, so you can toss your boyfriend a bone, can't you?"

Wait, boyfriend? Sabrina hadn't had an official 'boyfriend' since high school when she figured out that monogamy was not for her. Sure she'd had a few partners and fuckbuddies in the interim but never anything exclusive which, from the way Nick was talking, this certainly wasn't.

Before she had a chance to answer Nick had brought his hand back up to her face, his thumb grazing over her bottom lip. Her lips parted and a soft, breathy sigh slipped out; it was unfair how easily he could push her buttons but he was making it hard to say 'no'. What was the harm in letting him have a little fun with her former boss?

"Mnh, fine," Sabrina relented while resisting the urge to start sucking on her new boyfriend's thumb. "So long as you tell me what you're doing to her so I can try and follow along."

"Deal!" Nick said excitedly.

He took the P.A.D. from Sabrina's hand after she offered it to him, then led her out to the prep area that was just off to the side of the Bean Roaster's floor. It was where the ice machine and industrial sink lived, the customer-facing section of the store devoid of the utilitarian stainless steel appliances in order to keep in line with their 'cozy cafe' aesthetic. Here they'd be mostly hidden, completely out of sight of the people that Flo was serving while still having a good view of the girl herself. Nick stepped behind Sabrina and wrapped an arm around her waist so that he could pull her back until his hips connected with her bony butt. She settled in against him, resting the back of her head against his chest while she felt the steady pulsing of his clothed dick against her leg.

"So, how do I work this thing?" He asked, holding the device out in front of them with his other hand.

"You just kinda focus on the person, then think of what you want," Sabrina instructed. "It'll show you a description of the change before it locks it in. Just be careful, okay? Like I said, it sort of just runs away with whatever's on your mind sometimes. At first I thought it needed direct contact with your skin in order to work but it's gone off in my pocket, so I guess it's proximity based?"

"Wild," Nick said, watching holo-Flo pop up over the black rectangle the moment he focused on her. "Where did you get it?"

"It just showed up in the mail yesterday, addressed to me. It's from some company, uhh... 'Build-A-Partner', I think? But I really couldn't find much on them. Maybe I share the same name as someone important? You don't think that it's, I dunno... some kind of government experiment that got sent to the wrong person, do you?"

"I don't know what to think about this, Sabs..." Nick muttered.

But he had a good idea of what to think about Flo now that he had her selected. She was cute and bubbly, a little more traditionally pretty than Sabrina was even though she had a bit of an attitude. He would have loved a chance to get a girl like her naked; she had petite proportions without being too skinny and a pert little ass that looked great in a pair of jeans. At the end of the day, though, Nick was a guy - an extremely horny guy - and with the opportunity to reshape the unsuspecting teenager he knew exactly where to start.

'BREASTS' the display proclaimed, prompting Nick to visualize the exact pair he wanted to see on the auburn-haired girl. 'LARGE + PERKY' read the result, surprising him with its accuracy, and he didn't hesitate to confirm it. 'INPUT SELECTED' briefly flashed and Nick's eyes locked onto Flo's modest chest. He could already see the fabric of her apron shifting, the front of her polo shirt stretching to accommodate her steadily inflating bust. Flo's posture adjusted as her breasts grew out into generous handfuls, then again to compensate for the weight as they swelled even further, looking more and more out-of-proportion on her otherwise slender body. She carried them well, with a practiced grace; shoulders squared and back slightly arched to push them out towards her current customer, a middle-aged man that was struggling and failing to maintain eye-contact with the increasingly busty girl.

Her apron was tied off just underneath her new boobs to cinch in the billowing fabric and give her uniform a little more shape, the more form-fitting look displaying how high and proud they sat on her chest and emphasizing just how big she was up top. She had unbuttoned her polo all the way so that it was showing off an enticing valley of cleavage; not enough to get in trouble if Nick felt like enforcing the company's uniform standards - which he didn't - but enough to help her get extra tips during the morning rush.

"What kind of milk do you want in your latte?" She asked with a sly smirk while she leaned forward against the counter, bent at her waist so that her perfect breasts rested on the cold surface.

"Uhh... umm..." The man tried to stammer out a reply, what little composure he had left gone now that he was staring straight down Flo's shirt.

It made Nick chuckle, but it turned into a soft groan, blood surging down into his cock and making it flex uncomfortably against the strained fabric of his trousers. Watching Flo tease the customers with her new boobs was making him hot and he sought some relieving pressure by grinding his dick against Sabrina's jeans.

"Guess what I did to her tits?" He whispered into his girlfriend's ear.

"Her tits? What-..." Sabrina tilted her head so that she could look back at Nick, puzzled. "Are you telling me you suped-up 'F-Cup' Flo's tits? As if she needed any help with that ego of hers, dude."

Sabrina knew that he wouldn't have made them any smaller, not with the way he was practically dry-humping her. There was a twang of jealousy to her statement - as far as she was aware Flo had always been the complete package. Pretty, stacked... pretty stacked. Even though she was the only girl in the entire store able to swallow Nick's oversized cock by a wide margin, Sabrina found herself still having to compete with a pair of tits that eclipsed her own. It wasn't just that Flo was busty, it was how she used it. The girl was smug about it; she knew the kind of power it gave her over a horndog like Nick and how easy it was to entice customers to drop another dollar in the tip jar - even though all the employees split the tips evenly, it still annoyed Sabrina.

"Hey, I'm just having a little fun," Nick huffed, a little hurt at her displeased response but much too turned-on to offer to undo it. "What if we could both enjoy this, hm?"

"How? By turning me into a massive pervert just like you?" Sabrina half-scoffed.

"I'm just saying... Have you ever felt a little bicurious?"

Sabrina wasn't sure how to answer the question and had to take a moment to mull it over. Her knee-jerk reaction was to say 'no', figuring that the main reason that Nick would even suggest tampering with her sexuality would be to indulge in his own perversions. Making his girlfriend interested in girls? It sounded like a pipeline to get Sabrina to agree to a threesome; which was a prospect that she might have been interested in if they managed to rope in another cute guy. She hadn't had much desire to experiment with the same gender for the simple reason that she wasn't attracted to women, at least not in the same way she was attracted to men. Sabrina could absolutely appreciate feminine beauty but it didn't get her hot under the collar the same way, and her experiences with the men that she had had relations with only helped to cement her preferences.

Rationally she knew there had to be exceptions; with different concepts of gender identity and expression out there it was needlessly limiting to say that she was only attracted to cis men, but going off of what she knew about herself and the partners she had taken it was looking more and more like the truth. Was it something she wanted to change about herself? She wouldn't even be fully cognizant of it happening, and maybe expanding her horizons wouldn't be a bad thing. With the change to Nick's psyche she knew that he wouldn't do anything harmful to her, but the P.A.D. was... unpredictable. It was a risk just letting him hold it, but with his newfound honesty towards her Sabrina figured that she could always be reminded of the changes after the fact and request that he undo them.

Wait, the device could undo the changes it made... right?

The feeling of Nick's cock rubbing against her thigh brought her attention back to her 'boyfriend' - though she was still having trouble seeing him as such - who was looking at her expectantly.

"...Fine," Sabrina sighed after a few moments. "But I get a turn with it after you're done turning me into a lesbian."

"Oh c'mon Sabs, I'm not gonna make you a lesbian," Nick chuckled. "Think about it, you'll have twice as many opportunities to enjoy a little eye candy now. Besides, y'know... girl-on-girl is hot."

Of course her suspicions had been spot on. Guys were so predictable sometimes, but before she could give him any guff Nick was already locking in his choices on the P.A.D. - he was getting pretty quick with it after a little bit of practice. In his horny haste he hadn't even considered more inclusive orientations, only being reminded of them when they popped up as options on the holo-display. 'PANSEXUAL' would cover all the bases, right? He was admittedly uninformed about a lot of this sort of stuff but thankfully the device seemed to detect his ignorance and helped steer Nick towards what he was really looking for.

Modifying Sabrina's sexuality was, deep down, a means to an end; he wanted his girlfriend to share his taste in women more than anything, and was delighted to discover that the P.A.D. had more detailed sub-options in the 'SEXUALITY' category. While pansexuality would remain the broad umbrella under which Sabrina's attractions existed, he could tweak the particulars and preferences to whatever he wanted. His throbbing dick was on his mind - it almost always was - so it took priority.

Under 'GENERAL PREFERENCES' he watched 'SIZE QUEEN' pop up and felt a momentary pang of guilt. Was this selfish? Nick could rationalize the decision with a little encouragement from his achingly hard cock; it would be helping their relationship in the long run, and it wasn't explicitly against Sabrina's interests. He confirmed the changes, his worries buried under the juvenile fantasy of having a girlfriend that he could ogle pretty ladies with. After the words 'INPUT SELECTED' blinked away he felt Sabrina shift against him, her hips moving as she rubbed her flat butt in a slow, grinding circle against his clothed shaft.

Sabrina used to be interested in Nick's oversized cock aesthetically and, to an extent, ironically. It was fun to play with the equivalent of a real flesh-and-blood dildo, but she hadn't given him such a ridiculous hammer swinging between his legs because she thought it was hot. It was a funny lewd experiment, at least until this most recent round of changes to her psyche. Now she had made that decision explicitly because it turned her on, and the feeling of Nick's engorged prick pushing against her backside as it strained against the fabric of his trousers was making her wet. She liked them big, but what Nick didn't realize is that her size-based obsession didn't stop with dicks.

Because of his eagerness to enact the changes he didn't stop to consider that 'GENERAL PREFERENCES' could encapsulate a broad category of physical attributes. Sabrina wasn't just enamored by huge cocks; tits, asses, lips, muscles, anything that she considered attractive - which thanks to her recent pivot away from heterosexuality was a lot - was now far more attractive when it was bigger. Her grinding against Nick's bulge used to be teasing but now it was needy, thanks in no small part to the show that Flo was giving them with her big, perky boobs.

Nick figured that the changes were a success from the way Sabrina was staring at their coworker, having slipped her thumb between her soft lips as she watched the busty redhead jiggle while she operated the espresso machine. He was totally unaware of his girlfriend's rapidly shifting sexual history, his alterations compounding with her other compulsions and opening up her experiences far beyond what they used to be.

Her impressive blowjob résumé shifted to a focus towards partners that were exceptionally hung. She still had plenty of casual experience with cocks in the upper side of average, but a lot of the smaller ones disappeared from her memory, replaced by members attached to more feminine and androgynous bodies. Her potential pool of well-endowed sexual companions now included trans and non-binary partners; Sabrina wasn't picky in the slightest, and if someone was hot and had a fat cock then she would go out of her way to feel it slide past her plush lips and ram down her eager throat.

"How do you feel?" Nick finally asked, his breath hot against Sabrina's neck.

"Mnh, besides horny?" Sabrina answered around the thumb she was sucking on, eyes never leaving Flo's top-heavy body.

"What do you think of Flo?" He probed while his free hand ran up along his girlfriend's bony hip.

"God, her tits look so perfect today," Sabrina said in a lustful, breathy whine. "I can't get anything done when both of you are working, mmh."

Sabrina had attributed her obsession with big boobs to the fact that she considered herself to be woefully under-endowed; in fact, that was her reasoning for all of her size-oriented interests. She had no way of knowing that those feelings were artificially implanted by her 'boyfriend', she just knew that she would love to get a chance to wrap her sensitive lips around one of Flo's nipples. Her insistent grinding against Nick elicited a groan from the boy, and Sabrina could feel her damp panties clinging to her mound underneath her jeans. Any more of this and she would have to begin worrying about a dark spot in the denim giving her away to the customers. Nick found himself in a similar situation, having grabbed Sabrina's hip for leverage so he could dry-hump his pre-cum drooling cock against her. His overactive nuts were starting to fill his underwear with the clear fluid, but he was far less concerned about the consequences.

"W-Wait," Sabrina finally said, mustering the willpower to pull her thumb out of her mouth and look back at her hopelessly horny partner. "Before you cum in your boxers..."

She held her hand out, palm flat, staring at the black card Nick still held in his fingers.

"My turn."