Building Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is ... is it Friday?"

"No, sorry ..."

"Aaaah! Come on! I can't take this anymore. You are going to kill me ..."

"No, no! Listen, Tracy! It is Saturday evening. We had some emergencies at the hospital yesterday, and I came back home too late to play with you."

"But ... so ... what now?"

"As I asked, do you want your surprise now? It is the last thing I'll ask of you to fulfill my fantasy. I'm not lying. Tomorrow, it will be over, and we will talk about how we want things to continue after that. But tonight, you have a decision to make. Either you break my heart and ask me to set you free, or you keep your promise to fulfill my fantasy and help me with the last part."

"Will I cum if I follow you?"

"Hehe. If you are nice, maybe."

"I'm going to keep my promise. I said I would."

"Good choice! I'm addicted to you as my rubber toy now, I would have been sad if you had refused. Alright, let's go ... I can't wait any longer. I'm so excited."

April removed the wrist and ankle cuffs from Tracy,who stretched her sore limbs. She was finally able to move somewhat normally. April didn't remove the hood or the chastity belt kit.

"Take my hand and follow me."

After a quick stop at the washrooms, April led the very disoriented rubber Tracy to the master bedroom. The last time she was here was when she got chastised. It seemed as if it was months ago. April made her lie down on the bed and climbed on top of her. She started kissing Tracy, which was already a fantastic reward for her patience. Tracy felt so good, but unfortunately, she had a bigger problem, this make-out session was turning her on like crazy.

"April ... Please, I really need to cum!"

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes ... you can't understand ... I feel as if it will break my body if I don't."

"Okay, since you are in such a hurry, I will give you two choices ..."

"Nooo! No more choices. I want to be fucked so badly. My pussy keeps clenching on the dildo, and I can't control it ... it is so bad."

"Well, you have to endure ... hear me out at least. Your first choice is that I remove everything from you, belt, hood, suit, and I give you a vibrator. You can make yourself cum as much as you want. But I'm not sleeping with you tonight."

"Ah, come on! I want to make love to you. I want you to make me cum! Not a vibrator."

"Alright, so that is why you have a second choice."

"What is it?"

"I will let you sleep in my bedroom, but I will fuck you only after I show you my surprise."

"What is the surprise?"

"... It's a surprise ... But I'd fuck you as much as you want after, does it not sound good? I promise it is true."

"O ... okay ... Then I chose that ... I don't want to be fucked by a vibrator."

"Perfect! Get off the bed then ... I'll show you something."

April led Tracy to a corner of the room and made her standstill.

"Okay, I'll remove your hood, but you have to keep your eyes closed. You cannot look else you are going to ruin everything."

"I won't. I promise."

April unlocked all the padlocks from the hood and undid the straps, unlacing it released the pressure. When she peeled it off Tracy's rubber head, it made her moan loudly. It was such a relief. She almost opened her eyes but was reminded right away not to do so.

"Don't open your eyes ... please! Now I want you to crouch down and walk through this small door. Careful, there is a small step."

"A small door ... What is it?"

"A surprise, you'll see. You are going to love it."

Tracy obeyed and crouched down before stepping over the small obstacle at her feet. She was guided by April carefully. When she put her foot on the ground again, it was like walking on a very soft pillow. She put her hands on the ground, and it was the same squishy material. The smell was intoxicating. It was latex ... a very strong smell of latex. This turned her on so much that she started shaking. She brought her other foot forward, and immediately after, she heard a soft noise, like a pillow falling onto the floor.

"April? What do I do now?"

Silence. Nobody replied.

April? Can I open my eyes now? April?"

Tracy was very confused. She started touching around. In front of her was a wall made of the same cushy material. It was the same thing on her left or right. She even tried to stand up, but her head bumped into the soft ceiling.

"Okay, April, I'm opening my eyes now ... What is going on?"

Tracy opened her eyes, hoping to figure out an answer ... nothing ... it was pitch back ... Was she blind? She rubbed her eyes with her gloved hands, but it didn't help. She turned around to reach the hole from where she came from ... nothing again... Just walls covered with cushions, probably made of latex. She licked the wall to confirm. She was right. It was latex. She inspected the small place over and over with her hands, but there was nothing, no exit. She was trapped and isolated inside a small rubber box.

Outside, April was sitting on the bed, masturbating frantically. It was so hot. In front of her was a good size wooden box containing a whole lot of latex along with her rubbery young wife, who was probably losing her mind at the moment. The hatch was closed tight and locked. Not only was the box cushioned with foam and latex inside, but all sides were also soundproofed. The person inside would not be able to hear anything from the outside. The opposite was true, as well.

April kept masturbating for a long time. She had not yet decided how long she would leave her in there and it was turning her on so much. She knew Tracy was desperate to cum, but that was no longer important. This was her fantasy. For a very long time now, she dreamed of this but never had the guts to tell Tracy about it. When she offered to fulfill one of her fantasies, she was so happy. She knew right away that this would be the one she would pick. Her fantasy was to have a latex girl just to herself. One to which she could do everything she wanted. She was aware that she stretched the offer quite a bit and that Tracy would probably not be the same ever again after all of this, but for once in her life, April felt that she could stop resisting and let her imagination turn into reality.

Tracy had been awesome all along. So many times, she could have said no and put her foot on the ground to stop this, but she didn't. It was so hard for April to manipulate her like this; she had to lie all the time. She could never have hated Tracy if she had decided to stop. April loved her way too much, it was hard to make her believe that she would have been heartbroken. She would tell her everything later, once this session was over ... in one, two, four ... maybe eight hours? Maybe even more? She had not decided how long she would keep her isolated just yet. Masturbating like this, with those thoughts, was too good to think about anything else at the moment.

For a long moment, Tracy tried to find a way out with no success. She didn't know what had happened. She couldn't see or hear anything. The smell of latex wouldn't go away. It was turning her on so much. She got used to that smell in her new bedroom, and she associated it with the arousal caused by the constant porn and hypnosis. Being stuck in this box was a continuous trigger for her brain. Sex, pleasure, arousal. But there was nothing she could do about it. She was not going anywhere, and she could only hope that someone would eventually rescue her. She was exhausted. She curled into a little ball of rubber, still trying to reach her sex without success. The chastity belt wouldn't go away anytime soon, not as long as she was stuck in here. She couldn't even grab her metal covered boobs. She sucked on her fingers; it was pretty much the only stimulation she could get at that point. With no sensory input, the time had stopped to exist for her.

***

April walked to the box. She knew she was pushing the limits ... it had to stop. She needed to give Tracy her reward and owed her some explanation. It had been twelve hours already. After masturbating for an eternity, she had fallen asleep and only woke up a short time ago and masturbated some more. She closed the blinds to keep the place dark. Tracy hasn't seen any light for about week. It would be hard on her eyes. She reached the lock with her key and carefully removed it. She pulled on the handle to break the seal and open the door. She saw her rubber wife sleeping at the bottom of the box, fingers in the mouth, and a hand between her legs. She whispered.

"Tracy? ... Tracy?"

"Mmm ..."

"It's over, Tracy. Wake up."

"A ... April?"

"Careful your eyes ... you can come out now."

"Where ... Where am I?"

"In our bedroom. Come. Grab my hand."

Very slowly, confused Tracy crawled out of the rubber box. She could barely open her eyes as it was too bright for her, even with the blinds closed. April escorted her to the bathroom for a well-deserved bio-break. Then they went back to bed. She made Tracy lay down on her back and sat next to her.

"You deserve your reward. I'll take that belt off now. Then I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Wait ... "

"What? Why?"

"I don't know ... I really want to, but at the same time, I don't want this to end. This week ... was amazing ..."

"Really? But I was super hard on you."

"Did ... did you have fun?"

"That is an understatement. You gave me more pleasure than I ever had. I was so happy that you played along with everything."

"Good ... good. I loved it too."

"Really? Even the box?"

"That was ... incredible. What ... What time is it?"

"Around 9 am, why?"

"What day?"

"Hehe. It is Sunday. You are really confused, aren't you?"

Tracy sat up slowly. Still half in a trance. She scouted to the edge of the bed. She was trying to get her bearings together.

"You know what, April? From now on, we need new rules."

"I know ... I went a bit too extreme on you. I'm sorry."

"No ... That was fine. I meant, rules to keep this going. If I want to get an orgasm for you, I will need to spend 12 hours in this box first."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes, very. Then, if you want me to please you, it can only happen in the rubber bedroom downstairs."

"Oh my ... I like those rules."

"Also, you must keep me in chastity too, all the time, unless I did my 12 hours in the box."

"Are you sure? Yesterday, I thought you were going to die."

"That is why I loved it ... I've never been turned on to the point where my body took over. My pussy can't stop clenching, sending waves of pleasure to my body. It's insane."

"Alright, then come here, I'll unlock you and give you some mighty orgasms."

"No ... I need to spend 12 hours in the box before that, it is the rule."

"Are you crazy? You just got out!"

"There was no rule back then ..."

Tracy went to the floor and crawled toward the box, to April astonishment. She climbed in and curled at the bottom of it, on the soft latex padding. April shook her head ...

Without a word, April closed the door shut and turned the key, isolating Tracy once more.

"I better go clean up that rubber room now, she is going to spend a lot more time down there than I anticipated. I love her so much."