Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too! I'm fucking in love with you!" Alexandra cried as he continued to thrust into her at an insane pace and again she was feeling like a toy and again she was at her happiest.

"Oh, Alexandra! Oh, God! Oh, I can't hold it! Oh god!" Tyler cried as he was getting close now to that which she had begged him not to do, but in the position he had her in, she was his for the taking.

"Fuck, this is so wrong! But to hell with it! Fucking knock me up! Shoot your fucking black sperm in my fertile cunt! Cum inside me, baby! Breed me! Put a baby in me! Oh fuck! I want your baby. Please give it to me, promise me that you'll knock me up!" Alexandra pleaded as he fucked the pussy he owned.

"Oh, God!" Alexandra groaned as he choked her hard and bit on her earlobe. "You're so... So fucking... Big! Ugh! Ugh!" The town's hottest cheerleader grunted as he banged that large cock inside her, repeatedly as the camera filmed everything.

"Oh fuck me with that black cock, baby! Put a child in me, knock me up! Fill me full of your fucking black cum! Impregnate me baby! Oh I'm yours! I'm gonna be the mother of your children! Oh I love you!" Alexandra continued to moan as he increased the speed of the fucking. Her diamond of a face was now contorted with pain as his cock knocked the wind out of her.

Tyler responded by pumping as hard as he could and thrusting into her with every bit of his strength until finally it was time. "Oh, sexy... Here it comes... I'm going to knock you up sexy! Oh, fucking take it!" Tyler groaned as the moment of impregnation neared.

"Oh God... Ohmygod... Ohmygod!" Alexandra whimpered, her entire body completely under his control and she was climaxing hard whilst bracing herself for the moment that would change her life forever.

"Ahhhh! Fuck, I'm cumming in your white pussy! I'm knocking you up!" Tyler groaned, before twisting her head so that his lips could smash with hers. While Tyler exploded and released his potent cum into her stuffed pussy, their eyes were inches apart as they stared into each other, sharing the moment when the warm cum travelled within her, seeking her fertile womb and they kissed each other slowly, passionately and lovingly.

They continued to kiss, eyes opened and staring deeply into each other's soul while Tyler's cock jerked and continued to deposit gallons of cum that gushed into her unprotected pussy.

Thick cum congealed inside Alexandra's vibrating and shivering body while she kissed her big brother, her lover, her best friend and the man who she was certain would become the father of her child or even children considering how much cum he was filling her with. The thought of her big brother putting a child within her made her orgasm and fill her with sensations that ripped through her body.

Alexandra's heart pounded against her chest like a jackhammer and she looked like she was entering the gates of heaven while he witnessed her stare into his eyes as they kissed and mated.

Tyler continued to squirt his sperm into her teenage pussy, it was never ending and he continued to pump up into her until he could milk his cock no longer. When he finally seemed to near the end of filling her soaking wet pussy with his cum, he held her beautiful body tightly to him as the finally squirts of his seeds were planted in her fertile valley.

Alexandra had never been or felt more relaxed than on his cock and as she lay glued to his chest, she removed her lips from his, causing salvia to fall down onto her big tits. Then it hit her, what they had done, what her mad craving for sex and pleasure had allowed them to do. "No...oh God what have I done?" Alexandra gasped, realising that she was stark naked, impaled on her big brother's cock, gallons of his potent cum on their way to fertilise her eggs.

"Relax babe, everything is fine" Tyler tried to calm her while keeping her impaled, still, on his cock.

"This is not fine! I can't believe I let you fucking cum inside me" Alexandra said, panicking over what had happened and terrified of the consequences.

"I just... I don't know what got into me...it just felt so good...We have to keep this between us, promise me" Alexandra said while looking pleadingly into his eyes, all the while the camera recorded her every word.

"I wouldn't tell a soul, trust me" Tyler comforted her, before kissing all over the face he loved.

"You understand that this could ruin both of our lives if anybody found out" his little sister told him, her voice trembling while he kissed her lovely face.

"I know babe, it could, but that was the best experience of my life, better than last night when I probably, also, impregnated you, right mommy?" Tyler said as he playfully rubbed her belly and then he kissed her full and pouty lips.

Alexandra was powerless as they started to smack lips again and she tried to talk to him in-between kisses. "Baby...you know... we can't... I'm... mmmmm" Alexandra tried to speak but she was too easily shut up by how masterfully he was making out with her that she just moaned into his mouth.

"Mmmm" Alexandra moaned breathily into his mouth, a dirty smile spreading on her beautiful face before she slowly began to lift herself almost all the way off her brother's cock, before once more lowering herself painfully slowly back down. "Oh, I love your black cock" Alexandra breathed as her body gently began to tingle as that thick, hard...oh so unprotected...cock began to desperately slowly slide in and out of her tight, gripping pussy, still erect and hard for her.

As she slowly began to rise up and down on his ragingly hard pole, her brother leaned back revelling in the feel of her tight, hot pussy squeezing his dick as she slowly pushed herself up and down.

As waves of increasing pleasure began to pulse through every inch of her sexy body, Alexandra turned to look with lust-glazed eyes at the brother she loved. Alexandra didn't know whatever it was, whether it was how Tyler had acted and how conflicted she had gotten, or just how unexpected yet incredibly hot this illicit sex was, but the whole situation brought a wicked smile to her gorgeous face.

"Oh, mmmmm, I can't believe...oh...that you filled me with your cum...ohmmm..fuck, baby...I'm falling for you...I'm falling in love with you" Alexandra moaned as she began to breathe heavier, slowly picking up her pace as she continued to stare dreamily into his eyes. "Ummm...I bet you've wanted this for a long time...uhmmmm...to get your big black cock into me...oh, fuck, speak to me baby, tell me the truth" Alexandra moaned and panted as she was powerless to remove herself from his cock or do anything but continue their incestuous fucking.

"Oh God you're perfect and so easy to fuck! Oh, babe, I've dreamed of you for so long I can't remember when I first began to want you, but you're mine now! My fucking babe! A slut for my black cock and you're gonna be the mother of my kids! Kiss me sexy, show me how much you love me, please tell me you're mine, now and forever" Tyler replied to her wish whilst resting his forehead against hers, all the while slowly thrusting up into her insatiable pussy.

"I'm in love with you baby and I guess I always knew you wanted me, but you own me now baby! I'm yours, bred me, love me, dominate me, whatever, I'm your woman now, a slut for your black cock...forever" Alexandra told him, breathlessly before she began to bounce faster on her big brother's lap, relishing in the solid feel as his huge black cock slammed harder and harder, and deeper into her tight pussy, as she moved up and down his rock-hard length.

It felt so hot to have a cock buried within her and it was like he couldn't grow limp whilst inside of her. The thought that he might never tire of fucking her made her so happy that she began bouncing as fast as she could on Tyler's cock.

"Oh baby! You're so amazing! Ohmm, fuck, your big black cock is so fucking big baby!" Alexandra groaned as she continued to ride his cock hard.

"OH! Ummmmm! It feels so incredible inside me! Oh, fuck I love your big black cock! Ahhh yes, shove it into me baby! Make your slut bounce on your hard cock baby! Oh fuck yeah!" Alexandra groaned as her brother fucked her hard whilst dominating her completely.

Tyler needed no more prompting and he quickly responded by eagerly pulling her down hard by her waist while at the same time thrusting up from the couch, burying his solidly hard cock deeper and harder into his woman...over, and over, and over again!

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Alexandra groaned loudly, her full, round tits shaking ruthlessly as her brother continued to literally slam her down onto his ragingly impaling rod forcefully.

"Oh fuck yeah babe! I'm gonna fuck you like nobody has ever fucked you, this entire fucking day, every day, I'm gonna fuck your sexy body and you're gonna beg me for my black cock!" Tyler grunted in a half-growl as he pulled her down forcefully onto his dick, bringing a loud grunt from Gerrie's girlfriend as she was suddenly, and roughly, stuffed full of his cock "Tell me you want to serve my black cock babe! Oh fuck, tell me how much you want it sexy!" Tyler growled in her ear, keeping her glued to him while fucking her hard.

As she rode up and down her brother's glorious black cock, moaning and panting incessantly, Alexandra's big tits quickly began bouncing hard.

"Ohhhhhh! Stuff me full of your black cock baby! Ohfuck! Fuck! Ohhh fuck! Yes, ummm shove that fat black cock into me lover and fuck me hard! Oh yes FUCK ME Hard! Ummm...fuck...oh my fucking....oh..oh...oh yeah....yes....oh I love you so fucking much!" Alexandra groaned lewdly, her hair swinging as she continued to ride Tyler like the slut she now was.

Tyler grinned in triumph once more as he reached up to cup his blonde bimbo's large tits. His hands squeezed hard into the soft but firm flesh. Squeezing them mercilessly while fucking her hard and relishing in the pliable feel of her big breasts mashing in his groping fingers, Tyler pulled his slut back to him, his lips swiftly meeting hers.

As their lips touched, Alexandra opened her mouth and Tyler's tongue shot into her mouth while hers snaked along his into his, and she moaned oh so deeply and hot. Their lips mashed together lustfully, smacking wetly as Tyler continued to squeeze her big tits hard while she rode his black cock eagerly.

"Mmmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmpphhh! MMmmmmphhh!" Alexandra moaned into Tyler's mouth as she continued to fuck him on the couch. It didn't take long before he was kissing her more than she was kissing him, all the while jackhammering and pounding her.

Reaching back over their heads, Alexandra arched her back, pressing her luscious tits into Tyler's hands as she grabbed the back of the couch, letting her big brother stuff her full of his cock like she was his girlfriend and not his little sister as he repeatedly slammed home without mercy.

All the head cheerleader could think of was how good this felt, how hard Tyler's cock was, and how much she was loving being able to turn men, even her big brother, into pure beasts.

Tyler couldn't believe how hot and tight Alexandra's pussy felt, nor how horny his little sister actually was. What surprised him even more was how little it hadn't taken to get his dick buried inside her, how easy she was to seduce and manipulate. All in all, it had been far quicker, and far easier than Tyler would have imagined to stuff his black cock inside her and he assumed that his little sister must be hot to fuck anyone!

Fuck, and her tits felt so soft but so fucking firm too! They were easily the best tits he had grabbed and squeezed in a long time, and damn she was a horny slut, she just seemed to love his cock, the way she bounced up and down it like it was all that mattered to her in the world, how she fucking moaned, groaned and shuddered!

As he sat there relishing in the feel of her tight, hot pussy squeezing and sliding up and down his hard, solidly-thick eleven-inch pole, watching her hair bounce and feeling her incredible tits mould in his hands and fingers as he squeezed and pressed them firmly together, Tyler still couldn't believe that he had the town's hottest sexbomb riding his dick, and the fact she was fucking him and begging him for him to knock her up was just too fucking hot. With every deep thrust into her tight hole he could feel his balls starting to tighten as his little sister continued to ride him like she was possessed. If she didn't before, she certainly craved his cock now.

"Oh fucking hell baby! Fuck, your dick is so fucking good...oh baby yes, umm, uhhh fuck, I wish you'd got your big black cock in me sooner, uhhnnmmm, uhhhohh.....oh fuck...oh, it's so big...you fuck me good baby...so good...oh how I wish you were my first!" Alexandra groaned as her eyes shut momentarily in intense pleasure.

Tyler continued to maul her big tits, using them to pull her closer to him as he shoved his black cock swiftly up and hard into her wanton pussy with each downward thrust she made. He was going to get close soon and since he'd already filled her fertile pussy with his cum, he had something else in mind, something that would make this a memory that he, and Alexandra, would never, ever forget.

"Oh...yeah...yeah....ummmmm...fuck....so fucking good...oh fuck..yeah, fuck me baby, oh fuck me hard!" Alexandra continued to growl as her boyfriend continued to relentlessly pound up into her while holding her back against him by her full, round tits.

Each time Tyler slammed his incredible black cock into her, Alexandra felt her orgasm begin to grow, stronger with each thrust.

"Umm fuck! That feel so good!" Alexandra growled lustfully in a tight, vibrating voice as she yanked his hands from her tits and once more sat up on his lap panting, "I'm going to ride my boyfriend's big black cock like only a loving girlfriend should always do" Alexandra moaned as she stared deeply into his dreamy eyes and her admission that they were now a couple made him smack her big booty hard, all the while grinning at her.

Lust had now taken over completely, and right then and there, Alexandra wouldn't have cared if daddy had walked in and saw her slamming herself down on Tyler's black cock that stabbed deeply inside the pussy he owned.

Alexandra wouldn't even have cared if daddy continued to fuck her either or if he, too, wanted to continue to cum inside her either.

The moment she sat up, Alexandra began bouncing up and down on Tyler's massive cock. Slamming herself down repeatedly, she bounced up and down as hard and as eagerly as she could. Relishing the feel of the hot, hard, black cock that continuously stabbed so solidly within her. It felt so good that Alexandra began to feel her head spin and her pussy tingle as her orgasm quickly approached.

"Oh yeah! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum....fuck....oh, you're so fucking good baby! So fucking hard! Oh my fuck...oh yeah, oh your black cock feels so good...so fucking goood...mmmm oh fuck yes!" Alexandra moaned increasingly louder as she rode her black brother with an ever-increasing wildness.

Tyler could only groan in pleasure as his new girlfriend slammed herself up and down his hard rod, his little sister's unprotected pussy squeezing his solid cock so incredibly tightly that if she hadn't been so horny there would have been no way she could have fucked herself so hard. Suddenly, Tyler felt his own orgasm was getting near as well as he continued to dominate his blonde bombshell.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH YEAH! FUCK YES! OH GOD! That's it! Ohhhhh fuck, oh fuck..I'm...ohhh baby I'm going to....oohhhhhhhhhhh yes! YES! OH YES! I'm fucking cumming for your black cock! OHHHH!!" Alexandra screamed loudly, her hands balling into fists, her toes curling tightly into the carpet as she felt her orgasm suddenly rip through her. The whole world seemed to brighten and spin as the biggest climax she had ever felt tore through her body, causing her to shake and scream wordlessly on her new boyfriend's lap.

For what seemed like an eternity, Alexandra felt her body pulsing and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure went through her, until finally, after a mind-shattering climax she collapsed back against her black brother, panting in exhaustion and pleasure.

Slowly her senses came back enough for Alexandra to realise that Tyler was grabbing her waist as he slammed his big black cock into her without care and she knew what was about to erupt within her at any moment. Suddenly, her brother's wordless grunts became tighter and he pulled her off his cock.

Alexandra groaned at the sudden loss of the mammoth black cock from inside her, but she suddenly felt Tyler let her go and her knees, as weak as she was from all of the sex, gave out from under her, sending her down to the floor with a loud crash.

Turning to look at why Tyler had pulled out, Alexandra smiled naughtily when her handsome black brother grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her to her knees. Kneeling in front of her black brother, Alexandra watched as Tyler's hand flew up and down his thick black cock as he looked down at her with a huge grin on his face.

For a moment Alexandra thought he wanted to cum inside her mouth, which she would have allowed, but that notion was swiftly dismissed as Tyler grunted and Alexandra watched in amazement when his big black cock expanded and pulsed.

Suddenly a long, thick rope of cum shot out. The first large glob splattered across her cheek, the next her hair and forehead. Another shot across her kiss swollen yet soft lips, while another shot across and into her blue eye. Two more hit her hair and another her cheek, whilst the never-ending series of torrent that followed covered her entire face in cum.

"Whooo! Now that is fucking hot!" Tyler exclaimed in triumph over seeing his gorgeous little sister's supermodel-looking face completely covered and smeared in cum. "Don't move! And don't remove any of it, please, stay still my sexy little slut!" Tyler told her as he fetched his phone, filmed her cum covered face and then he ended the recording. Not able to resist, even if it would expose his trickery intentions, Tyler switched straight to camera mode.

Alexandra waited patiently on her knees while the cum remain an irritation on her blue eyes, but then she heard him click away, taking picture after picture of his conquest, of his little slut, which was her and she loved that fact.

"Good little bimbo!" Tyler told her, patting her head playfully before he closed his phone and put it away. "Now clean it off babe or you'll get an eye-infection" Tyler commanded her and silently and dutifully, Alexandra fetched his torn shirt and began cleaning her face.

Alexandra didn't care about the pictures, because she was his and pleasing him was all she wanted to do. As she wiped away Tyler's sticky, black seed from her face, the extremely satisfied blonde cheerleader smiled a deeply satisfied smile.

"That was fucking awesome!" Tyler said a little breathlessly as he smiled a smug grin and looked down at her cum covered face. "I'll remember you looking like that forever sexy!" Tyler smirked at her and she just smiled dreamily back at him while feeding herself his cum.

"Now, I'm going out to get everything my sexy little sister needs. You go clean yourself in the meantime, okay?" Tyler told her and as he got dressed, she remained there, feeding her his cum and looking conflicted again.

When he left, he heard her run into her room again and he wondered if she would try to resist what was happening, again, when he returned home.

When Tyler returned home from his shopping spree, all the items she needed, clothes, groceries and some presents, he began loading the fridge with the groceries, feeling no rush to get between her legs again since he would have all the time in the world to repeat the magic from last night.