Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished taking care of the groceries, Tyler walked towards her bedroom while ripping his shirt off, his cock pulsed at the memories of their fucking and when he opened the door to her room, he saw his sexy little sister standing there, wearing her sexiest lingerie and deciding which mini-dress to wear.

"Tyler!!!! What are doing in my room?!?" Alexandra screeched when she saw him, trying to cover up her sexy lingerie-clad body by fetching the blankets on her bed and wrapping them hastily around her curvaceous body.

"I just thought we could talk for a bit sis" Tyler replied, trying to understand why she wasn't kissing him like he had thought she would, all the while slowly walking into the room, his eyes drinking in his sexbomb of a little sister.

"Tyler...please...leave my room...what happened..." Alexandra told him meekly while stepping backwards into the mirror, all the while clutching at her blanket to keep her modest.

"Was magical and there's nothing to be ashamed about" Tyler answered, continuing to walk towards her.

"Please Tyler...it was a mistake...I wasn't thinking straight...your cock...it clouded my judgement..." Alexandra replied leaning into the mirror, not understanding that Tyler had been watching her bare ass cheeks — highlighted by her black lace thong and her black garter belt — in it as he walked towards her since she had forgotten to cover her big and oh so spankable booty.

"Calm down sis. I just want to talk...about last night, this morning and you and me" Tyler told her as he invaded her private space and he could hear her whimper, meekly and frightened.

"We can talk after you've left and I've gotten dressed...Please listen to me big bro...what happened last night... this morning...only happened because I was too horny to resist...please don't push me Tyler...please see the little sister and not...you know" Alexandra pleaded in a quieter tone.

"Man, are you aware of how impossible that is sexy? Sis, do you have any idea how sexy you look?" Tyler asked, ignoring her request as he stepped into her and pressed her big booty into the mirror.

"Tyler...." Alexandra whispered as he looked down at her while moving his big black hands onto her wide hips.

"I mean it sexy, you're a diamond, petite, curvaceous and so fucking athletic and sexy it is like you're built for black cock!" Tyler grinned at his blonde little sister as he moved one hand down to grip hard onto her big booty.

"That's not the way you should be speaking to me big brother..." Alexandra whimpered breathlessly as he began tugging at her blanket, revealing more and more of her big tits, looking fantastic in her black lace bra and revealing more and more of her black lace basque no matter how hard she tried to cling to her blanket.

"Hey, after last night and this morning, I'm gonna speak to my little sexbomb as I damn please" he said as he ripped the blanket off of her tanned body, revealing all of her sexy lingerie before his hungry eyes, sickle forming when he saw her matching suspenders connecting her stockings to the overall sexiness of her lingerie.

"Please don't...please don't do this brother..." she said as she held her arms over her big breasts to try to keep her modesty.

"God, your hot! Fucking built for fucking!" Tyler whispered as he stroked his fingers up and down her bare body.

"Please Tyler...I'm your little sister..." Alexandra pleaded when he pulled her arms away from her huge tits.

"Not anymore sexy, I can never un-see how fucking perfect your body is after last night and this morning, but I promise you my sexy little slut, I'll never deny you my cock" he groaned, wrapping his hands around her waist and then running them up and down her toned back.

"Let me go Tyler...please" Alexandra pleaded, trying to break out of his embrace.

Tyler's eyes travelled up from her amazing tits to her supermodel face and in her perfect beauty, he lost himself in desire for his sexy little slut.

Alexandra froze completely as he stared at her, like a deer caught in the headlights and he leaned in towards her and pressed his lips firmly on hers.

"Tyler please no...mmmmmmphhhhhhfff!!!!" Alexandra protested, her hands coming up to his chest to try and push him away while he pushed her completely into the mirror.

Tyler didn't budge as he continued to kiss her, his hands holding her waist tightly. Finally, he pulled back, breaking off the kiss and staring into her eyes.

"Please....let me go Tyler" Alexandra whimpered, her hands on his trying to break his grip, but her big brother didn't react as he was just staring into her eyes while sickle fell from his lips.

Suddenly, he started leaning in again, very slowly and Alexandra's eyes darted from his eyes to his lips and back again, over and over.

"Big bro...don't..." she begged, trying to move her head to the side as his face got close and closer, until their lips touched lightly and then sealed together. "Mmmmmm!" Alexandra moaned as he kissed her hard.

After having bit her lower lip and smooched on her lovely pink lips for some time, Tyler once again leaned back, breaking the seal between their lips and looked into her eyes in awe at her teenage beauty.

Alexandra stared back at him with a somewhat bewildered look as he bent forward once again, bringing his lips close to hers.

"Tyler....we shouldn't....mmmmmmmhppppppfff!" Alexandra whispered as his lips descended on hers and she couldn't help but moan, he was that good of a kisser and to her shame, she felt her soaking wet pussy influence her as she kissed him back.

They stood there, Tyler moving his lips gently against hers and Alexandra moaning softly as he ground his body into hers. The kiss gained momentum as Tyler pressed his lips harder into Alexandra's and she offered no protest as he dry humped her teenage beauty.

"Uhhmmmmm!" Alexandra moaned, her eyes slowly closing and her body going limp as she permitted her daddy to kiss her and hump her.

Tyler finally moved back, breaking the kiss for a moment before slowly moving back in and brushing his lips against hers before backing off. He looked in her eyes and slowly descended towards her once more. Through partly closed eyes, Alexandra watched as her brother's lips came closer and closer to hers again. Just as he got a nose apart from her, Alexandra leaned in, meeting him half way in a steamy kiss!

"Mmmmmm!" Alexandra moaned as her brother fixed his lips firmly onto hers, her hands resting on his arms as she returned his kiss.

They gradually pulled back, pealing their lips apart to catch their breath as they gazed into one another's eyes. Alexandra's hands snaked their way up her brother's massive, muscular arms and shoulders that were so huge he looked like a beast of a man, until they came to rest at the back of his thick and powerful neck. They stood there staring at one another, breathing raggedly.

"Ohhhh, Tyler...we..can't..." Alexandra whispered as she drooled over his massive body of pure muscle, making her feel so helpless and she knew that if he wanted to, he could've done whatever he wanted with her.

"Yea...your right, but then again..." he replied, running his hands across her naked bubble but, before they both leaned in at the same time, Alexandra's arms wrapping around his neck as their parted lips slowly came together and sealed in yet another hot kiss of incestuous passion.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Alexandra moaned as her mouth opened and meshed with her daddy's, their heads bobbing in unison as their mouths slid back and forth.

They pressed their bodies together, their open mouths fused together in a deep, soulful kiss. Alexandra's arms tightened around her big brother's neck as his huge arms snugly squeezed her waist, drawing her smaller frame to his. The kiss seemed to go on forever, as if neither wanted to be the first to stop. The room was filled with the sounds of soft, moaning passion and the quiet smacking sound of open, wet kisses.

When she finally tore her mouth off of his, she whispered in a raspy, breathless tone: "Ohhhhhh......Tyler...we..gottttaaa...sssttoopp thissss!!"

But her actions belied her words as her hands continued to vigorously explore his arms and back while her brother dipped his mouth down onto her neck, sucking it lustfully.

"UUHhhhhhhhhh......nnnnoooo!!!!!!!" Alexandra moaned, but again reacted in just the opposite way as she tilted her head and exposed more of her neck to Tyler's sucking mouth.

"OOOHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Alexandra groaned again and lifted her left leg, wrapping it around his outer thigh and mashing her groin up against his.

Tyler slid his hands down her back and grabbed a handful of her ass cheek, grinding his crotch into hers. They stood there, Tyler sucking on his beautiful woman's neck and Alexandra running her nails across his back as they dry humped against one another, desperate for each other.

"Ooohhhh Tyler!!!! You're...driving me...crazy!!" Alexandra groaned, passionately driving her groin up at his and pressing her big tits into him.

Consumed by desire, Tyler rushed to capture a tit in each hand and kneaded them, tweaking the nipples between his fingers.

"Oohhhhhhh!!!!!! Big Bro!!!!" Alexandra moaned as she thrust her breasts into his hands and rubbed them wantonly against his massaging fingers. She reached up, grabbing the back of her brother's head and pulled it down towards her, meshing her open mouth against his.

Tyler released her tits and wrapped his arms around her naked waist, pulling her in tight against him as he returned her kiss! Alexandra snaked her arms around his neck, as she kissed him deeply, her erect nipples scrapping against his big and muscular chest.

Tyler's hands were running over her back and down until he captured the cheeks of her bare bubble butt and kneaded them like his life depended upon it.

"Oh Tyler!! We...should...stop..now...before it's too late!!" Alexandra groaned, breaking off their kiss and catching her breath. But, at the same time her hands were down at her brother's waist, unbuckling his trouser and working them down his body until his huge cock was removed from his boxers.

Now that he was naked, Tyler attacked his white beauty's neck with his mouth again, while he rubbed his swollen dick against her abdomen.

Alexandra, in the heat of the passion, glanced down at her brother's equipment and she still couldn't believe how enormous it was.

"FUCKING HELL TYLER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD THIS INSIDE ME!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! IT IS SO FUCKING HUGE!!" Alexandra exclaimed, trembling by just staring at his large black cock.

Tyler pulled away from her neck and followed her gaze down to his shaft and then looked back up at her, a proud grin on his face. Pulling her back to him, he kissed her firmly, sending his tongue deep inside her mouth. He kissed her so passionately it seemed to make her light headed.

They continued to kiss for the longest time, arms wrapped around one another, crotches slowly grinding into each other, before Tyler turned them towards the bed.

Alexandra went along with his direction until the edge of the bed dug into the back of her stocking-clad legs, her black four-inch heels making the muscles flex.

"I want you to make love to me until I explode!" Alexandra moaned as her brother reached for her, wrapping one hand on her waist and pulling her to him. They wrapped their arms around each other, their lips locking together in a sweltering kiss!

Tyler ran his hands down over her back, his hands cupping her round ass cheeks and pulling her against him. She moaned into his mouth, her hands scratching at his back as his huge black cock rubbed against her lovely pink pussy lips.

They moved against each other, mouths grinding together, their bodies pressing together as if they were trying to blend into one another.

"Oh Tyler!" Alexandra moaned, breaking the kiss "Your black cock is so big and hard! I can't believe I took this in all of my holes!" Alexandra groaned, rubbing her groin against his shaft. "I want you so fucking bad Tyler! So fucking bad!" Alexandra moaned, completely seduced by him and soaking wet for his cock.

"Alexandra, I'm going to make love to you all day! Every day and you won't even leave this room until I've fulfilled every single fantasy with you" he replied, his cock swelling between their bodies. "I can't wait to get my cock inside your incredible body again!" Tyler said, grabbing a handful of her ass cheek in each hand and pulling her against his pole.

Tyler leaned down and lifted her just enough to take her feet off the ground and leaned forward to descend to the bed. They leaned their heads into each other and kissed as they slowly sank onto the bed, her soft lips parting to let his tongue into her mouth.

Laying her down, he kissed her deeply, slowly snaking his tongue down her hot body. His tongue trailed over her neck and down the slope of her chest. He circled each nipple with his tongue, tugging on each one with his lips as he continued on.

Alexandra began to cry out from his oral assault on her massive tits, her body twitching with desire as her pussy pumped out her slick love juice.

"Oh Tyler, I want you sooo baaadddd!!!!" The blonde cheerleader cried as she shoved her tit into his mouth, pushing more of it inside, causing her brother to go wild at this point, slobbering all over her tits, alternating between sucking on the nipple and washing the whole tit with his tongue. Alexandra gyrated on the bed, her hands flying wildly over her brother's cornrows.

"Oh God Tyler!! Fuck me!! I can't wait any longer! I need your black cock! Give me your black cock!" Alexandra begged him. "Your cock is so big, I want it all inside me! Fuck me now!! FUCK MY TIGHT WHITE PUSSY!" Alexandra begged while her brother adjusted himself, moving up so that their groins meshed together, her long stocking-clad legs tapering out beneath. He lifted up so that his cock was poised at the entrance to her sopping pussy and her back arched up as she pushed her body to him. In haste, Tyler gripped his thick black shaft in his hand, moving her black lace thong to the side, before rubbing his black cock against her slit, spreading her slick juice.

"UUHHhhhhhhhh.....you feel so hard..." she cried. "I've got to have you inside me. Please baby, get inside me!!!!" Alexandra begged and begged while he continued to rub his cock around her, her body screaming in unison with her cries. Her pussy was clutching at him as he pushed against her, her body pushing back against him.

Finally, Tyler seemed to have enough, as he placed the thick head against her pussy lips, before he pushed against her, smiling as she screamed when his cock ploughed its way into her steaming hot pussy.

"AARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO BIG!!!!!!!!" Alexandra yelled out. "IT FEELS LIKE YOUR GOINGGGGG TO RIPPP ME IN HALF!!! OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" Alexandra screamed, even though she had this monster within her last night and earlier this morning, the size was just so huge she wondered if she would ever be able to take it without pain.

Tyler continued to push forward, her pussy giving way to his thick cock, the wet lips drooling her hot cum all over his dick.

"YESSSSS! PUSH IT IN! FILL ME! I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!" Alexandra screamed as he pushed forward, before he pulled her back, letting his cock stretch her open as she screamed. She acted like she had never felt anything like this before, her body trembling in pleasure, but he knew from experience his slutty little sister was built for huge cocks.

"Uuunnnnnggghh......mmmmmmm.....yesssssss..." she mumbled, her breath coming in gasps. "Fuck me baby! I need you so bad!!!!!!!" Alexandra begged and her brother seemed to be spurred on by her words as he slammed forward with his hips, the full length of his cock driving forward into her seeping pussy. She was completely impaled on his huge size, her body slowly adjusting to his size.

Tyler looked down at her, her ass squirming beneath him, her pussy adjusting to accommodate his large size and he knew then that he was so in love with her it hurt him. In love with his adopted little sister and to think he was actually fucking a woman this hot, this sexy was mind-blowing.

Even better, she was just eighteen and although she had hit puberty hard and shockingly early all those years ago, he knew she was still developing, building her big booty bigger and her legs in a similar fashion, but just like her hair grew longer, her big 38DDs were growing as well since it felt like it was only yesterday when she was a cup size smaller. All in all, it made Tyler wonder just how hot she would end-up looking when she was finally reaching her prime and he wondered if he could even keep her when that happened since the world would surely steal her away from him when she did.

Wanting to make the most of his time fucking the hottest woman he had ever seen, Tyler decided to truly destroy her tight teenage pussy.

"Oh baby, you're so big, oh fuck me!" Alexandra moaned for him, her body spasming around his cock. "It feels like I've got a baseball bat inside me!!!!" Alexandra screamed while her big brother pulled at her hips, rotating his cock as it lies buried inside her hot twat. The juice was seeping out around his cock, her pussy lips tightly wrapped around his shaft.

"Uhnnn......yesss...oohhh....unnngh...." she groaned as he began to pump her, starting with slow strokes that bottomed out deep inside her womb.

"OHH YEA, GIVE IT TO ME!!!! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!!!!" Alexandra cried as her legs slid up his thighs and wrapped around his back, gripping him tightly. They began to push and pull against each other, her pussy grabbing at his cock as it slid in and out. Her slick juice coated his cock, their movements beginning to work with each other. Tyler then began driving into her with his black dick, the thick rod probing deep inside her.

"Your pussy is so hot, sexy!" he called out to her, her pussy lips milking his cock as he began to pump her. "I'm not going to be able to hold back too long!" Her pussy sucked at him as he pumped her hard and long. They began moving in sync, her slick juices running out over his balls as they slapped wetly against her ass. Their motions took on a frantic pace as they started to slam their groins against one another, moaning out in pleasure.

"Ohhhh....Tyler...Yeah...That's it....Yeah....Ohhhh...Yeah....OHHhh!!!!!" Alexandra groaned out as she raised her ass up off the bed to meet his thrusts over and over and over. They clutched and grabbed at one another, hurling their hips at one another at a frenzied rate, their bodies obviously about to boil over.

"Ohh Christ I'M Gonnnaaa Cuummmm!!!!!" Alexandra yelled, her hips flailing wildly up at her black brother.

"OOHHHHH....I......I'M......CCUUUUMMMIIIINNNNGGG!!!" Alexandra screamed, thrashing violently under her brother.

"I'm Cuummmiiing Alll Overrr Youuuu!!!!!!" Alexandra screamed while Tyler continued to hammer into her as she threw her head back, her body stiffening as her pussy convulsed around him in climax, the juice pouring out all over his dick. He was slamming into her hard now, her grunts and groans screaming out as his dick sawed in and out of her.

"Unnnngh, Ohhh, Alexandra, I'm going to explode!!!" Tyler moaned. "Cum with me Alexandra....Cum with me!!!" he yelled, burying the full length of his cock deep inside her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed together, climaxing together, his cock dousing her insides with mighty blasts of cum, her pussy dumping loads of slick juice all over his cock. He began to pump her again, his dick spewing load after load deep inside her, as her luscious body trembled beneath him. As the last spurt shot forward inside her, Tyler fell forward, collapsing on top of his woman. They kissed and hugged, languishing in the final tingles of their mutual orgasm.