Bull Meets Cuckoldress

Story Info
Cuckold couple making amateur porn meets a new Bull.
3.3k words
4.31
12.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick first got to know her through her short films, which were spectacular.

The cuckolding fetish was in its infancy across the internet in those days, but Chrissy was a pioneer. She was one of the first hotwives to have her own, dedicated website, with clips widely shared around the adult Internet. The original Tumblr loved her. The centerpieces of her page and her site were the half-hour long, lightly or, more usually, unedited encounters of Chrissy with one of several bulls who rotated through her life. Half the bulls were black, half were white, and sometimes two of the black bulls had their way with Chrissy at one time.

She looked beautiful being spit roasted, like watching the young milf next door being done by two lucky guys in the right place at the right time.

Chrissy had been a hotwife for several years by then, and so there were many videos available of Chrissy, some filmed by her husband, some filmed without her husband present. Chrissy was clearly having a very good time in all of them.

Many of Chrissy's films began with foreplay. For several minutes, sometimes even a quarter-hour at the beginning, she kissed and touched the man who was not her husband. Their making out was often romantic and slow; obviously, Chrissy had emotional relationships with these men who fucked her, for they kissed her in the French style and she Frenched them back, slowly, deeply, in no rush at all. Enjoying each other, enjoying being with each other. Chrissy's cuckie hubby, so often his wife's videographer, captured his wife's foreplay on film as clearly and as lovingly as he captured her complete debasement and surrender.

Chrissy received head, Chrissy gave head, and more often than not, when it came time to enter her, these men did so unprotected.

During most of the films, whether her husband was present or not, Chrissy found some time and the right angle, usually while she was being done doggy style by her bull, to look into the camera and demean and humiliate her husband directly.

The fire in her eyes while she looked into the camera during those moments showed how sexy Chrissy felt, how much she enjoyed telling her husband the truth: that his little penis was not enough to satisfy her, and that she was going to keep fucking real men for the rest of their marriage.

But the gems of Chrissy's page were the "Intro to the Liberal Art of Hotwifery" video series that she did. For these, in short, two or three minute clips, Chrissy spoke directly to the camera like any ordinary news-and-lifestyle blogger might, except these clips were where Chrissy detailed how she got into cucking her husband and the hotwifing lifestyle (her husband asked her to), if they played at home or outside of the house (both, mostly outside the home in hotel rooms, but they had a special bedroom in their house where Chrissy entertained her lovers ) and all the odds-and-ends, tips-and-tricks, of living a hotwifing, cuckolding marriage where Chrissy was the cuckoldress and her cuck husband more than enjoyed it, he could not live without it!

Chrissy spoke to the camera in her bright, sweet way about the truths behind her special marriage with her husband. Her sweetness came though in everyone she did, even in her hardcore films where she fucked different men like any needy slut would, though none of whom were ever her husband, not even when he was there.

So when, several months after discovering her art form, Nick saw her listing on Talkflirt, the internet's premier phone-sex site, he could not resist calling and telling her what a fan he was of her films, and how incredible a lady she was.

Chrissy loved compliments. She loved flattery, and she loved Nick's deep voice.

Chrissy could sense from Nick's confidence and tone, that he was not like most of the calls she got on Talkflirt. Most of the men who called her wanted to know how to persuade their wives or girlfriends into embracing the cuckold and hotwife lifestyle.

But not Nick. Nick made it clear to Chrissy that he approved of her husband sharing her and thought she looked and fucked too good for her husband to keep her to himself.

When she confirmed her husband's meager endowment, Nick expressed even more sympathy for her situation and respect for the sensible--and completely sexy--way her husband was making sure his charming younger wife was perfectly satisfied.

Chrissy liked the way Nick talked to her, liked the suggestions Nick made of how he would take her out for the night--borrow her from her husband when he was in Charlotte on business--and return her the next morning sticky and wet for her husband to clean up.

Chrissy loved being taken out on the town by men other than her husband. Her hotwifery had started out in hotel bars and hot hotel room hookups in respectable chain motels out by the interstate, several towns away from anyone Chrissy and her husband were likely to know. But there had been a few date nights and romances with other men, and Chrissy was craving that sort of emotional attention as well as the physical attention that she as an insatiable thirty-one-year-old needed, far beyond what her husband could provide.

Chrissy's husband, Joe, was older, divorced, with two adult children. Always ashamed of his small penis, especially during his dozen-year-stint in the U.S. Marine Corps, he had turned his repressed sexual energy into a series of local North Carolina businesses. The collective income from these businesses had provided a more than comfortable living for his ex-wife (herself a low-libido woman, she divorced him for his workaholism and his abandonment of her emotionally, as much as for her sexual dissatisfaction) and for his children, now out of college. But to keep seeming normal and regular in his community, he felt the need to have a wife, as the proof of his social acceptability.

Chrissy was a single mother, adorable, with a baby-daddy who had never married her and was now in Pasquotank Correctional Institution up in Elizabeth City. Chrissy met Joe on a dating site, because this was before the days of dating apps. She enjoyed it when Joe took her out to dinner and the more he treated her like a perfect gentleman would, the more Chrissy responded by acting like a perfect lady. His impeccable manners brought out Chrissy's best manners. He had gone through college thanks to the Marine Corps, she had dropped out of high school, but both discovered they had a similar sense of gentility, respectability, and how a gentleman should treat a lady.

Chrissy was also extremely sexual and comfortable with her body and her intense sexual drive. She would later confess, after she was engaged but before she was married to Joe, that her jailbird ex had even complained that Chrissy wanted to do it all the time, more than he wanted to.

But those revelations came later. Chrissy was game to go to bed with her future husband and get her clothes off as soon as he asked her to. But what made things go immediately to another level for both of them was that the first time Joe showed his cock to her and he asked Chrissy to humiliate him for it, she... utterly destroyed him.

It was not that she was vicious, it was that she was so casual and natural at being vicious and degrading him for the naturally occurring limits of his anatomy. It was obvious to Joe that Chrissy had, naturally inside of her, the ethics of a size queen and the instincts of a born cuckoldress.

They married quickly, within the year, solely because hotwifing was so much hotter than merely hot girlfriending or hot fiancéeing.

And home videos of Chrissy living out their fantasies became the hottest porn either of them had ever seen, when they watched them together, later. The pleasure Joe and Chrissy took from being voyeurs of their own kinky sexy life planted the seed of the notion that quickly bloomed one day into the wildly exhibitionist idea to feature those private videos on their own website, built around and starring the incredible and insatiable Chrissy.

Chrissy's husband had a knack for business, and soon Chrissy's website became the family's most profitable enterprise.

With no more than a hardcore video being released to the site every two weeks, and a three-minute-maximum "Intro to Cucking Your Husband" video for the site each week, Chrissy had plenty of time to live her normal vanilla life, work on an on-line G.E.D. program, and find some extra hours for some lucrative extra work.

Already comfortable making porn, Chrissy filled the time by high-end phone sex work, and that was where high-end Nick spoke to her for the first time.

And then a second time.

And then a third time. And then more.

Long, intimate, personal conversations between two attractive people who immediately hit it off. Sharing pictures of himself with her, at her request, since he already knew how beautiful she looked.

And when his photos passed muster, when he said his high-end law practice brought him to Charlotte regularly because of all his banking clients, when he said he would love to meet her and her husband for a drink, for dinner, for coffee, for whatever she liked...

Chrissy shared the news of Nick with her husband. Made her husband stroke his little cock and ruin his little come, with all the stories of the sexy things that she and Nick discussed. "Wouldn't you like that, hubby," Chrissy would tease him, "wouldn't you like me to start fucking my clients? You must have married a real slut if she's fucking her phone sex callers!" Chrissy told her husband the naughty, nasty things she confessed to Nick, the filthy things she admitted to this man who bought her time by the minute. Chrissy told her husband what she called herself for Nick, the degrading names she gladly told Nick she was and would always respond to--if Nick used them. "Don't you dare call me those things," Chrissy would tell her husband in their bedroom, and he would never dare, but knowing a strange man was using those words on his wife and she was loving it, was more than Joey's brain could handle. Chrissy smiled telling her husband what a slut she was for this man, what a slut she wanted to be for this strange, new man. Chrissy told her husband she was getting off on these calls with Nick, she was making herself orgasm to Nick's voice and Nick's words and Joey felt humiliated and he was loving it.

Chrissy's husband liked that Nick had met his wife through paying for his wife. Joey loved feeling Chrissy take his little dicklet out of chastity and warm his whole erect little stiffy in her hand while his darling precious wife talked about going from letting this man buy her time to say filthy things to her, to letting this man take her out for a date, for dinner and drinks and maybe dancing and definitely romancing, and then buy his wife's pussy that way.

"Or do you just want to straight pimp me, Joey? You want me to come home with cash from this man?"

Joey would dribble his cummies when Chrissy spoke that way. But he did not want his wife to be an actual whore, just to be a slut. It was fine for her to play one for a phone tease, but he did not want his wife to charge for her pussy, he wanted her to give it away to men whom she desired, men who could give her what he could not. Proper excitement. Proper stretching. Proper aching.

The next month, there Nick was, in the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton Charlotte and there Chrissy and her husband were, coming into the lobby to meet him. Dressed up, all conservative and sunday best, even Chrissy, though her dress was bright red. Demure, proper, but harlot red.

Nick directed his attention to Chrissy immediately. Taking her soft hand as she extended it, holding her hand in his, holding her so he can lean in and kiss her on her cheek and smell her perfume. She smells like something he wants, instantly.

Nick looked at Chrissy's husband square in the eye. Nick shook Joey's hand firmly while keeping eye contact, noticing that the husband broke eye contact first, shyly, looking away. Nick making him feel comfortable, but also properly inferior.

Cocktails at the Ritz's bar, just off the lobby. A white wine for the lady. A scotch with one ice cube for Nick. "Honey, you're driving, why don't you have a ginger ale?" Chrissy said to her husband.

Nick's tone over the first cocktail was fun, flirty. Safe but confident. He sipped his slow. Chrissy finished her glass of white and had another. She wanted to feel her best, quickly.

Chrissy sat between them, and when the second drink arrived, Chrissy had all her attention on Nick, and her hand on Nick's knee. Nick took his time about returning her touch. But he did, light and gentle on her hand, on her wrist, on her arm, on her shoulder, and at the end of her second glass of wine, Chrissy told her husband to get the check for their drinks, and then to go wait in the car.

"Nick and I are going upstairs to his room."

Nick chuckled the confident laugh of the victorious.

"I'm going to welcome him to Charlotte, properly."

Chrissy and Nick walked to the elevators, leaving her husband at the Ritz bar. They were alone in their elevator car, riding up to the nineteenth floor, when Chrissy took Nick in her arms and began kissing him. He kissed the married woman back, realizing he was kissing both an adulteress and a porn star.

Chrissy thought Nick was a perfect kisser, and told him so. She could taste the honey tint of scotch on his tongue. To him, her kiss was even more intoxicating than the pinot gris that flavored it. Their mouths moved well together, they kept increasing in passion together, in depth, losing their breath together in their kiss.

Nineteen floors, and kissing and making out like wild the entire way up.

Both Chrissy and Nick were experiencing that uniquely divine feeling of holding the unfamiliar but sexy hand of someone new, and the compatible feelings of being lead and leading someone to a clean, fine hotel room; to explore this new person for the first time.

Down the hall, kissing.

Stopping at his door, kissing and hugging tight. His dark suit, her red dress.

Opening the door, closing it behind them, sitting him down in the wing chair near the picture window, Chrissy getting down on her knees, in her demure red dress, taking out his cock, and sucking him off, sure and submissive.

"You don't have to show off for me, just come as fast as you can," Chrissy told him with a smile. "My husband's waiting."

She winked and kept her mouth on him, without a break, her left hand, with her magical wedding rings, holding his cock and stroking it while her finely-coiffed head bobbed back and forth and her mouth worked him wet and steady, until he came seven minutes later.

Chrissy took his come in her mouth as shallow as she could, working to collect his fluid and his flavor in the front of her mouth, feeling his spasms and catching each watery burst.

Nick could feel that this was a woman who knew what she was doing. He had seen her do this to a dozen other men already, and as Nick orgasmed into Chrissy's mouth he felt kinship and brotherhood with these men whom he had seen on film feeding this woman their come, the same way Nick was then.

When Nick had spasmed his last, his erection began that quick deflation that sometimes follows such a powerful and overdue and long-planned orgasm.

"I haven't come in seven days," Nick had told her over texts that afternoon, earlier. "I held off from touching myself even, just in case I was able to meet you like we were planning, like I hoped we would."

Now that he had, Chrissy swallowed him, and his week of built-up lust, slowly. "I'm trying to save some of your flavor for my husband," Chrissy explained, sounding like she had some fluid still in her mouth. "He's such a dear, I wanted to give him a little treat for taking me to meet you."

"Give him my thanks," Nick said. "Love to let him watch, next time."

Chrissy smiled. "That's an excellent idea." She gave Nick--still half-paralyzed in the wing chair from draining all his energy and worries and troubles away into Chrissy's mouth--a sweet, caring peck on his cheek. Chrissy obviously not wanting to disturb the unique salty-creamy flavor of Nick in the depths of Chrissy's kiss.

"So nice to finally meet you, cutie pie," Chrissy said to Nick, checking her face in the hotel room's mirror.

"Likewise, beautiful. Tell you husband thanks for the scotch, too."

Chrissy smiled, appreciative of Nick's good manners.

"I will," she said, her hand on the hotel room door. "Right after I give him a sweet, wifely kiss." Chrissy made eye contact with Nick, smiling at him. He smiled back.

Chrissy took a breath and saw it was time. "Ta-ta, honey," Chrissy called to Nick in the wing chair. "Hope your business goes okay while you're in town. Text me, maybe we can hook up before you go back. Later!"

"Later!" Nick responded.

The door made a click as Chrissy pulled it closed behind her.

In two minutes, she had descended the elevator back to the lobby, left through the main entrance and found her husband sitting in their silver Mercedes E-Class, the engine running wastefully, in a parking space across from the entrance to the hotel. Parked across from the hotel's entrance was where he usually waited when Chrissy made hotel dates like this that he drove her to or picked her up from.

Chrissy hobbled across the street in her narrow stiletto heels, taking delicate, clicking steps. She opened the front passenger door from the sidewalk, and climbed in.

"Hi, dar--" Chrissy's husband began to say, but she took gentle hold of his shoulders and forced a deep, French kiss on her husband, her tongue being the dominant and aggressive one, slipping into his mouth and migrating her spit and other juices into his mouth.

He eagerly responded, opening wider and letting her lips and her tongue and the muscles in her mouth do whatever they pleased with the open receptacle that was his mouth, that was her husband's mouth, that was her husband's soul.

"Hi darling," Chrissy said with a wicked smile after she finished their kiss. "Miss me?"

Her husband's head was foggy, she could see him trying to savor and suss out the taste she had now left in his mouth.

He stammered and could say nothing in response. Chrissy just laughed, in comfortable superiority. They drove home and tipped the babysitter very generously. Later that night, when her husband suggested they celebrate by letting him out of his cock cage and having some husband-wife intimacy, Chrissy quickly shot down that idea.

"Nick is in town for a few more days on business, and I might want to see him again. So I want to keep myself clean and pure for him, in case I do. You understand, don't you, honey? You wouldn't want a new lover to see me and have me, unless I could be all fresh and clean for him, right? You wouldn't want your wife not looking and smelling like a proper lady, would you? And especially if it's a lover who is having me for the first time. You remember what that was like, don't you, honey? Don't you want Nick to be able to enjoy what you can't anymore--what I'm like the first time?"

Chrissy's husband had to admit he agreed with his wife one-thousand percent.