Bullied Ch. 05

Story Info
More bullies, more humiliation, and finally some rest.
2.9k words
4.14
9.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

"Hey, you have the key to your dorm, right?" asked Igor as they walked past some buildings and into a small, quiet park.

"Yeah, I got it from the janitor. Wait... oh shit. It's not there! But I am sure I put it in that shirt pocket! You carried my clothes down to the office, right? Maybe you have it?"

"No, no I don't have it, Titty!" groaned Igor annoyed, "Dammit, girl, how can one be so dense? Alright, wait here while I get it for you, and don't move!"

"Here? But... this place is creepy! And it's getting dark already!"

"You're a big girl, Titty," he smirked, eyeing her strangely bound bosom," Just plant your naked ass on that bench over there and take care that nothing bad happens to your jiggly jugglers, alright? I'll be back in a jiffy."

"But..."

She could only watch him walk back to the main building. Alone and scared, shivering from the cold, Amanda sat down and listened to the rustling trees. The quietness made her queasy. Suddenly, she heard voices. Girls' voices.

"Yeah, that bitch is fucking obscene!"

"You just have to look at her gigantic hooters and you know that she's dumb as shit."

"Right? I bet she can't take her hands off her tits, even when she's alone in her room!"

Amanda's eyes grew wider and wider as she listened to their conversations. Who were they? That one girl sounded like that Alice bitch from art class! But the others?

"Especially if she's alone! I bet she's getting herself off every night, grabbing and pulling her fat knockers for hours! Did you know that she fucked Sean in school?"

"No way! I just heard the gardener boast that he dumped his load in her fuckhole."

"The gardener? No, it was the janitor! He told everyone that... wait, do you think they both...? What a filthy slut!"

By now, Amanda was sure they were talking about her. She panicked, what should she do? Hide? But where?

"And every boy is constantly staring at her udders, right? It's like they are possessed by her or something! It's always tits, tits, tits with those jerks!"

Amanda dashed behind a tree, calming her bouncing, tightly packed mushrooms with her hands.

"We need to put a stop to this. Time to teach that slut a lesson that she won't forg... What the hell is that?"

Alice pointed towards a nearby tree, two round, globular objects were jiggling next to it.

"Come on, girls, let's have a look!"

Amanda was about to freak out. The girls approached her from all sides, there was no escaping! It would only take seconds until she'd been found out!

"Well, well, look at this, our filthy little titty whore! We were just talking about you!" snarled Alice, "Grab her, girls! This is a divine sign, let's put the whore in her place!"

"Hey, are you mad?" screamed Amanda, "Get your hands off me!"

But the girls just laughed at her, grabbing her weirdly shaped boobs and slapping them around for their amusement.

"What in heaven's name did you do with those udders of yours, bitch? Do you think that makes them look even bigger? You are disgusting!"

"It... it was the principal! He wanted me to cover up! So that's... that's what he did...to me. He said my breasts are a distraction and...."

"And he's fucking right! Your obscene jugs are distracting everyone around here!" Alice yelled, her hand grabbing both nipple clamps and pulling at them. The angry girl turned the discs slowly around and Amanda howled in pain. Then, she ripped the little bumpers free and grinned, "Time for a little play time, slut. Or are you not into girls?"

Her fingers found a hard, rubber-covered nub and pinched it hard.

"Jodie, check out her pussy! Cassie, give me those scissors from your vanity kit."

Amanda felt fingers touching her backside and sliding down between her legs.

"The slut doesn't even wear panties! Guess she can't wait to get something inside her vile cunt!"

Her sex was pulled open and something penetrated her tender hole.

"Fuck me, this whore is disgusting! She's full of goo! Didn't even clean herself after all the action she got! You have to feel this mess for yourself, girls, fucking unbelievable! "

Amanda's face was as red as a tomato. She struggled to get free, tried to push her attackers away but to no avail. She felt a sharp tug on her nipple and looked down. Alice was cutting the little rubber reservoir away and pulled her bud out. Her other side followed suit.

"You know, those balls at the end of... what the fuck is that anyway, duct tape? Well, those fat red globes are still bigger than any of our own boobies, and we all got plenty enough already! You're a freak, bitch, and you know it! Let's have a closer look, shall we?"

"Hey, Alice! Her hole is so filthy, you really should look at this yourself! And she's so loose, you can probably drive a truck through her cunt!"

Amanda felt them put more fingers into her body. She moaned in pain.

"She's getting horny! That fucking cunt is enjoying it! Not with us, bitch!"

The condoms were pushed back, now forming just a tight rubber ring at the end of her rigidly bound breast stalks. Hands were mashing her bloated, hurting tits. Suddenly, her breasts started to heat up and hurt even more. A different sort of pain made itself known.

"Hey, what did you put on her udders?" laughed one of the girls.

"You want some as well? Just wash it off afterwards before you touch your eyes or something, otherwise you'll be in trouble," giggled Alice, "Now let's work this stuff into her melons for good!"

The poor girl's breasts were thoroughly massaged by eager hands, and Amanda quickly realized that something was not right. Her boobs were on fire!

"Hey, is this your phone?" teased Alice, "You really should set at least a PIN, you know? Basic security practice. Oooh... Now I know who left all that gunk in your sweet little pussy. My, this TittyCare group really is something! Who's the admin? Igor? Let's see if he will let us in when you send him a request. Girls? Want to join the fun?"

Cassie and Jodie giggled, "Sure, boss!"

"Now that was fast! Igor seems to take his admin job seriously! How about we create a little gift to share? I bet a video interview would be right up their alley!"

Amanda stared at her angrily. The thought that these girls had access to these pictures and videos infuriated her. And her breasts were killing her!

"Titty, huh? Fitting name! So you know how an interview works, right bitch? Just play along and nothing bad will happen. Now, look at your phone and state your full name when I ask for it."

Amanda shook her head, "You can't do that! It's my phone, and I won't answer any of your stupid quesions!"

"There, there girl. I can only warn you that I will get very angry if you keep being so unreasonable. I'm sure the other students and maybe your parents would love to see those pictures as well, don't you think?"

Amanda groaned, "Alright, alright, just get on with this shit then!"

"Language, Titty! Now, let's do this!"

Alice started the recording and pointed the phone at Amanda.

"Good evening Miss, and thanks for agreeing to this interview! So you are the new transfer student that joined today, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"And your name is?"

"Amanda Juggs."

"So, I heard that you had quite the day today, what was the most memorable thing that happened?"

"That everyone messed with my tits! I wasn't even allowed to wear proper clothes!"

"But you look quite proper now, although your top is a tad unconventional. You do bear quite the burden though, dear!"

Amanda rolled her eyes, "Yes, I've got big tits, so what?"

"Is that all there is? With your current... covering... we can't really see all that much. Maybe you can show us their true glory?"

"What... what do you mean?"

"Just remove that silver band for our viewers, please? We would love to know what makes those hooters so special!"

Amanda tried to loosen a bit of the duct tape but it proved to be quite the challenge as it clung hard to her tormented breasts. She looked at Alice pleadingly as she tried to remove the band. The giggling girl motioned her friends to help the little slut, and Cassie and Jodie were eager to step in. Piece by piece, they ripped the sticky band away and Amanda's breast flesh bloomed through the gaps from underneath. The poor girl was cursing and yelling as they slowly pulled the horrible fabric from her skin, tweaking and prodding her sensitive flesh on purpose. Her breasts seemed so inflamed and tender once she could actually see them again, and they felt much bigger and more sore than before.

"Look at those beauties! I think I understand now why you hide them under all that silver. They do look obscene!"

"I didn't..."

Cassie still toyed with Amanda's tender breasts and slowly pulled the tight rubber rings, leftovers from the condoms, from her swollen and buzzing tits. Only the basketball net remained, accompanied by her tiny skirt.

"So, I heard that women with such large and vulgar breasts often receive unwelcome attention by the other sex, would you agree to that statement?"

"Absolutely!" groaned Amanda, "Everyone just wants to get their hands on my boobs!"

"They do look quite big. Maybe you can show our audience how much of a burden they really are? Maybe you can shake them a bit, or jump?"

Amanda glared at the evil bitch, but when Alice stared back, she slowly started to move her torso, letting her heavy bosom swing and jiggle.

"Quite the sight, dear. I think it would be interesting to see you jump as well."

Amanda groaned but did what she was told and let her fat knockers bounce around for the enjoyment of the unwelcome audience.

"Terrific! So, can you still do sports with those?"

"With proper clothing, yes."

"I am sure our audience would love to see that. But I heard that not only your breasts attracted quite some attention today. There were rumors about you having sex on school grounds! Are these rumors correct? Did you have sexual intercourse today on campus?"

Amanda blushed, "Y...yes."

"And how often, dear?"

Amanda didn't respond, her head glowing in shame.

Alice shot her a warning glare.

"AND HOW OFTEN, DEAR?"

"M..maybe four or five times?"

"Oh my! So you don't even know how many times you fucked today? Quite a feat, dear! Maybe you can lift your tiny skirt so that we can see just why those men are so attracted to you?"

"It's not my bottom... it's my..."

"Lift your skirt, please?" insisted Alice, staring at her angrily.

Amanda took hold of the flimsy fabric and pulled it up.

"Oooh, what a surprise! You're not wearing any underwear?"

"I am ... forbidden to do so."

"Forbidden, why?"

"Because... because my vagina is ... leaking and I would... I would only soil them."

"I see. Could you please move your little snatch into view and open it up a bit for our audience?"

Amanda sighed and spread her lips. White goo was slowly drooling out of the slimy opening.

"Now I understand why you can't wear panties. What a sight! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is our new slut on campus, Amanda Juggs aka Titty! Whores and hookers beware, a new hoe is on the block! Thank you very much for watching, and make sure to pay our dear Titty a visit as soon as you can!"

Alice nodded towards her two goons. Cassie and Jodie immediately understood and quickly snapped the two bumpers back onto Amanda's sore nipples.

"Ouch, dammit!" she cursed, her hands still massaging her inflamed breasts. Alice stopped the video and grinned, "Nice performance, whore! Now let's send this to your care group, I'm sure they like to watch that. Let this be a lesson, slut. Don't mess with us or this nice little movie will be plastered all over the net and your parents will call you to find out what this educational show was all about, understood?"

Amanda was shocked. Her hands found her burning breasts and tried to wipe away whatever they had put on them. Why did they have to humiliate her like that? Why were they so angry with her?

The bullies watched her spitefully as she tried to come to terms with the shame and with those intense sensations in her itching, hurting breasts. Alice turned to her one last time, spit on her heaving bosom and hissed, "If you don't behave yourself, it will get much worse. Girls? Let's go!"

Amanda watched silently as the group finally left. She heard steps from behind.

"Hey, are you alright, Titty?"

Igor was back, the key in his hand.

"I... I got attacked!" sobbed Amanda, "I got attacked by a bunch of bullies and they... they... made me say things and... and... and they filmed me! They... they also put something on my breasts and it... burns! They looked into my... my ... And my boobs itch so much! Why did they do this to me? I haven't... I haven't done anything?!"

"There, there, Titty. Calm down. Come on, let's get you to your dorm."

When Igor showed her the room, Amanda was still disturbed by what had happened in the park. Her itching breasts were distracting her terribly and she was ashamed that these brats had seen just how much semen there was inside of her.

But somehow Igor succeeded in soothing her nerves. And once she had calmed down, she was actually pleasantly surprised by the dorm she was in. It was a mixed house, with both male and female students in the different rooms, and everything looked clean and well kept. Her room was tiny, there was a bed and a cupboard, a desk and a chair, but not much else. The cupboard was empty and she assumed this was where the usual spare uniforms would be kept. Igor showed her the common kitchen, leisure rooms and terrace, the showers, bathrooms and laundry room. There was a small shop on campus, but she could also order food or go to the cafeteria. There were even several restaurants and bars nearby. If she could get her own clothes back, she could actually have some fun this weekend!

"Alright, Titty. Are you all set?"

"I think so."

"Great. Sean, Dana and I are usually around during the weekend, so if you get bored just contact the group."

"Sure."

"Oh, and take care of these for me," he grinned and lightly slapped her dangling tits.

"Asshole!"

"Then maybe see you later! Have a good night!"

Amanda could not believe she was finally alone. Her head buzzed from all that had happened, how she had repeatedly been humiliated to her bones. The principal's speech about her encouraging and tolerating all of this still rang in her ears, and she wondered if he was actually right about that. Her hands found the terrible clamps and pulled at them hard. But they wouldn't budge.

She remembered how difficult it was to remove them alone but she couldn't wait to get out of this ridiculous dress. She opened the door a tiny bit and pushed one of her breasts through so the clamp was on the other side. Then, she closed it again as far as it would go and pulled her torso back with might. Familiar pain shot through her body as she heard the object clatter to the floor. Proud of what she had achieved, she quickly repeated the exercise on the other breast, collected both clamps and dashed back inside.

The jacket and shirt were quickly pulled off but the basketball net turned out to be a bigger challenge, and one that took her quite some time to get rid of. But somehow Amanda managed to remove that constricting piece of makeshift clothing, too, systematically pulling at one string at the time and slowly working the entire net up her body. She even got her tits out of their ropey prison, but her meticulous work was accompanied by a lot of swearing and moaning.

Once she pulled off the net, she could see that her entire body was covered in a criss cross of red marks. But Amanda was just happy that she was free at last. She quickly removed the rest of her clothes, grabbed the provided towels and went into the shower to finally clean herself.

The hot, soapy water washed away all the grime, sweat and tears. She paid special attention to her sore sex and cleaned herself thoroughly. It took at least half an hour until she got out again, clean and sweet-smelling, and incredibly tired.

Amanda remembered the janitor's instruction to wash her clothes regularly, and that the principal needed them on Sunday already. Slightly annoyed by the extra work, she decided to take care of these chores now, so she could use the uniform on the next day if needed. With the last bit of energy, she collected all the pieces, including the strange basketball net, and went to the laundry room, her naked, clean body only covered by a few towels. The tired girl dumped everything into one of the washing machines and switched it on. Back in her room, she crashed on her bed and fell into a deep, relaxing sleep.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers