Bullied Ch. 06

Story Info
A welcome party, a new friend and the much needed release.
2.6k words
4.38
5.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

Her dream was vivid and upsetting. Amanda was naked, except for two tight ropes looped around each of her gigantic tits. They pulled her up in the air, where she was slowly oscillating back and forth like an obscene, human swing. Something was pounding into her squelching pussy. She was turned on like never before. The cruel pull on her mighty melons, the fat dick cruising through her tight sex from behind, the hot breath right on her neck, the loud banging on the... door?

Amanda was sitting bolt-upright in her bed, her heart racing, her body covered in sweat. She could still feel the thick rod in her spasming pussy as she tried to come to grips with what was going on.

"Hey, Amanda! Are you in there?"

She dashed out of her bed, looked for something, anything to cover her naked body. But her room was empty except for the wet towels and her blanket. She opted for the blanket, wrapped it around her nude self and slowly opened the door.

The floor was brightly lit and there were tons of people gathering outside.

"Welcome to Dorm 17-3, Amanda!" they screamed, and pulled her out of her room.

"What... hey? I..."

A friendly, giggling young woman greeted her with a big hug and beamed, "Everyone! Let us celebrate our new arrival, Amanda Juggs!"

Cheers echoed through the building as the confused girl was warmly welcomed.

"Friends, let's head into the party area and have a toast on this beautiful lady! My, honey, you are a bit top heavy, aren't you?"

Amanda was overwhelmed. All those people welcoming her into their fold? A party? Just for her? But she was completely naked under that thin blanket! How could she...

"Here, have a drink, young lady," beamed a cute guy, eyeing her shapely body with interest, "Nice clothes!"

Amanda dumped the glass, hoping to wash away the awkwardness. She spotted Sean talking to the girl from before.

"Hey Titty, nice outfit!"

"Hi Sean, what are you doing here? You don't live in this dorm, do you?"

"No, but I heard about the party. And as I still owe you something..." he looked at her ominously, "I thought I'd drop by to see how you're doing in your new home."

Amanda grinned, "Thanks Sean, so what do you owe me exactly?"

"Later, Titty, later."

"Titty, huh? Is that how they call you? Are you OK with that? I'm Hanna by the way, the head of this little community."

"Hi Hanna, nice party! Yeah, that name... I don't really like it but somehow everyone keeps calling me that."

"Not without reason, I guess? That blanket looks awfully stretched up there," she smirked, "So tell me, how was your first day?"

"Oh god, it was so awful! Everyone is just trying to grab my tits, put stuff on them, smack or suck them. And if they get tired of my melons, they want to fuck me. That's all there is, really. And that principal? A fucking pervert!"

"Wow, that sounds like quite the day. So, uhm, if everybody has already seen you naked, why don't you... ah, forget it. This is your party, you can do what the hell you want."

"But she's right, Ti... Amanda," grinned Sean, "You paraded your boobs around school the entire day, why cover up now?"

"I just... I mean, I don't want to... people already think I'm a slut, you know?"

"People? You mean Alice and her goons? I saw the video. Don't worry about them, they're boneheads."

"You... you saw the video? Oh my god!"

"Yeah, it was sent to the group, from your very own phone. I'm sure everyone watched it already. You made quite the impression!"

"What video?" asked Hanna curiously, "Can you show me?"

"N...no, better not." mumbled Amanda but Sean already had his phone out and played the video for her.

"Wow, what an outfit! What did you do with your boobies? They look... holy moly, that is... what a pair!"

Sean stopped just before the 'inspection' of Amanda's sexual performance started and put the phone away.

"So why the odd bra-thing?"

"Long story, but basically the principal put this on me."

"Really? Fuck. You don't need to be ashamed of your boobs, you know? They're beautiful!"

"Thanks, but I th..."

"No, really, they are stunning from what I could see on that tiny screen. Want a drink, some food?"

"Yes, please."

Hanna went away to get something.

"Sean, don't show that stuff around, please? I don't want to be seen like this!"

"But she's right! You're beautiful! You're the queen of the campus, and everybody should know that!"

"No, they shouldn't ... see me like that! Shh, she's coming back."

"Here, something stronger to calm your nerves. And some bites."

"Oh, good! I'm starving!"

"So tell me, what did you wear in that video? Under the blouse, I mean? That wasn't our school-approved fishnet top, was it?"

Sean grinned mischievously.

"No, it wasn't. The fucking clothes didn't fit my...figure. So some idiot... my 'Sherpa'... came up with this brilliant solution and put me into a freaking basketball net."

"Really? And it fits?"

"Barely!"

"But your boobs...?"

"They were pulled through the gaps. It looks ridiculous, trust me."

Sean was grinning like a Cheshire cat now and smirked, "It looks fantastic, Hanna. Nothing compares to that piece of clothing on this hot body."

Hanna smiled, "Now I really want to see it. You have it in your room?"

"No, it's in the laundry with my other stuff. I put it in when I came here so it'll be clean tomorrow."

"So it's ready now, right? Maybe a bit wet but clean?"

"I guess so?"

"I can get it! I'll put the rest of your stuff in the dryer so it's all done by tomorrow. The net... we'll need that," offered Sean.

"Hey, I didn't agree to this, did I?"

"OK, OK, you're the boss," he moaned, "How about a smoke?"

Hanna's eyes lit up, "You have dope?"

"Sure!"

"Fantastic! Let's grab some more drinks and head to my room!"

Amanda shrugged and followed along, the blanket tightly wrapped around her naked body.

The drinks were good and so was the music. The dope made everything so much better. Soon, the three were lying on Hanna's small bed, talking about school, love, music and sex.

"So you fucked four times today? You're a damn sex athlete!" giggled Hanna, taking another puff.

"I think it's because of that basketball net. It's just so fucking hot how her boobs bulge through it!"

"Oooh, the net! I need to see that. And get that stupid blanket off your body, Amanda. I want to see your waaaares!"

"Geez, alright, alright," laughed Amanda, high as a kite and in good spirits, "If you must see, I'll do it."

"Oh, great!" beamed Sean, I'll go get it then!"

"Be quick!" giggled Hanna, "I might pass out if you take too long!"

Hanna's curious hands slowly moved towards the blanket-clad beauty on her bed and sneaked up Amanda's legs, "You like him, huh?"

"I barely know him, but he's OK, I guess."

"He fucked you two times already today, and intends to do another round tonight, and you barely know him?"

"Did he tell you that?"

"Yes he did," giggled Hanna , "Now, let me see your titties so I can be jealous!"

"Hey!" laughed Amanda, "I didn't know you are such a freak!"

Hanna's quick fingers soon found a gap in her defenses and teased her fleshy mountains under the white fabric.

"Ooooh, I like what I feel. Damn, they are big, aren't they?"

"Uh-hu", whispered Amanda, high from the dope and horny from all the sex talk. She felt Hanna's fingers toy with her hard nipples, lightly pulling and tweaking them. The blanket slowly unfolded and slipped to the ground.

"Wow, you are a hot little number, sweetie," gushed Hanna, her hands now all over Amanda's naked body. The door slowly opened and Sean entered the room.

"Got it! Hey, don't start without me! Isn't she beautiful?"

"Oh, yes she is!"

Sean knelt down and took a nipple between his lips, tenderly sucking the little bud. Amanda moaned excitedly. Hanna took care of the other breast and together they worked their magic on the panting girl, who was soon squealing in delight. Sean's hands traveled down her body and dipped into her wet honeypot, slowly gliding along her nether lips and over her hard little clit.

"You know I still owe you one, right?" he teased.

"Wh... what, Sean? What... do you owe me?"

"An orgasm of course. I left you hanging the last time, don't you remember?"

Oh I ... I ... remember, Sean," gasped the aroused girl, "It was... horrible! Can ... can you make me come... now?"

"While Hanna is watching?"

"Yes,.... ah... yes! While Hanna is watching! Come on Sean, fuck me, please?"

The young man smiled affectionately and slowly got out of his clothes. Hanna watched mesmerized as the two got to work. She eagerly took Amanda's large breasts in her hands while Sean mounted her from behind. Her tongue played with her hard nipples until they threatened to explode, and Amanda groaned and moaned in delight.

"You're so fucking hard, Sean, this is great! Come on, pound me like before!"

The young man quickened his pace, plowing into her wet, gurgling sex with vigor. Amand's large breasts swayed back and forth, passing across Hanna's outstretched tongue and her teasing fingers.

"Uh, Sean, I think I am coming...."

"Uh, uh, I can't hold it much...uh..longer..uh...too."

Suddenly, Amanda's body trembled and a mighty jolt ripped through her body. Finally, finally she had her release. Finally, her body got what it so desperately needed! Sean pushed into her deeply and filled her body.

"Wow, third time's a charm!" he beamed, "Girl, you are intoxicating! If you keep this up, I'll be dead by the end of the week!"

"Nice show, you two. I'm a bit jealous though."

"I'm sorry, but I can't..."

"Oh, no Sean, no way I'll let you inside of me. No, I'm into girls. I'd like to have HER!"

"Oh wow, I didn't know!" Sean laughed, "So how about it, Ti... Amanda, want to fuck her?"

"Uh, I... I don't know? I like boys, I guess?"

"Don't worry," giggled Hanna, "I'll try my luck later. Thanks for letting me play with those melons. So, what about that net? I still haven't seen you in it and I really need to know!"

"Fine," smiled Amanda, "I'll do that for you. As a booby prize."

"I get a boobie-prize?" Hanna grinned, "I'm thrilled!" her hands reached out to touch Amanda's heaving breast, "So how do you get it onto your fabulous body?"

"Usually, I just put my hands over my head and someone, mostly Igor, forces it down. But now you two need to do that."

Amanda got up on her shaky legs and stretched her arms, "Sean, you know the drill, go ahead."

Sean was more than happy to comply and started to pull the clingy net over her arms and head. Hanna quickly understood and joined the fun. Together, they worked the sports equipment until the black piece hung around her neck. They had trouble coercing the thing to pop over her shoulders, even though both Hanna and Sean did their best and Amanda tried to make herself as small as possible.

"It's much tighter than before," stated Sean matter-of-factly, "Maybe the wash wasn't the best idea."

"Oh well, it was a try. Guess I'll need to stay naked for now!" shrugged Amanda.

"Oh no! You don't get off so easily," giggled Hanna, "Let's hop into the shower. You're messy and I think once we lathered you up, this thing will slip right over your sexy body like a second skin."

"I don't know, " mumbled Amanda, "It's really tight. Maybe we can have another smoke instead? And some cuddling?"

"We can do all that and more later," grinned Hanna, poking Amanda's sensitive breast, "Come on, sweetie, for your new friend? As boobie-prize?"

Amanda giggled, still high from all the pot, and got up. Dressed in her blanket and with the net dangling around her neck, she got out of the room.The three conspirators ran through the corridors and quickly vanished into an empty bathroom.

Hanna directed her into the shower stall, and stripped. She glanced at Sean, who was getting undressed as well, and grinned, "Don't get your hopes up, pal. I'm not into boys."

"I heard that," laughed the young man, "And I'm still exhausted from before, so don't worry. But I do want to take part in this little experiment!"

Together, they squeezed into the tight cabin, naked flesh pressing against naked flesh. Everyone squeaked as Hanna opened the valve and cold water rained down on them.

"Shit, I hate this shower," cursed Hanna as she got the temperature under control, "Now, this is much better!"

Warm water was splashing down on the three, making their skin wet and glistening. Hanna reached for the soap and lathered Amanda's body, paying special attention to her stunning breasts. Sean initially just watched the two hot girls showering, but soon joined in. Soapy hands were all over Amanda, on her tender breasts, between her excited legs, even over her messy pussy.

"Let's clean her out first, " gasped Hanna excitedly as her fingers entered Amanda's hot sex and pulled it open. Sean couldn't take his eyes off the two and directed the warm water into the gorgeous girl's opening. Amanda moaned in heat as her new friend caressed her lovingly. Once in a while, fingers found the drenched sports equipment and pulled at it, slowly extending the short threads. Hanna became aware of what Sean was trying to do, winked at him conspiratorially and lent him a hand.

The wet net was much more cooperative this time around. Together, they managed to slowly pull it over Amanda's soapy, slick body while they kept the groaning girl entertained and excited. Her gigantic breasts were putting up quite a fight, but their persistence finally paid off. After a few minutes, the soaked object slipped into place, harshly compressing Amanda's melons beneath the tight strings, just as Amanda was about to come.

Suddenly, the three excited friends squeaked in surprise as the water turned to ice.

"Dammit, never enough warm water in this dump!" cursed Hanna as they jumped outside. The three dried themselves using the only towel they had. Sean and Hanna jumped into their clothes while Amanda wrapped the blanket around her wet, bound body again.

"My tits," she groaned, still excited from all the teasing, "You need to get them out of there. The net is too tight!"

Hanna examined her blanket-covered breasts, her fingers testing the thin ropes cutting deep into her massive pillows and said, "Sure honey, let's go somewhere to take care of you. My room or yours?"

"Mine," gasped Amanda, trying to ignore the pain in her bosom, "I'm getting quite tired and would like to be as close to my bed as possible."

"Alright, no problem. Let's go!"

Sean peeked outside and signaled both that the corridor was empty. Wet feet ran over the floor as the group made their way to the room. Just as they turned around the final corner, they came to a screeching halt. A girl was standing in front of Amanda's door, knocking at it repeatedly. Before the three could react, the new guests spotted them and shouted, "There you are! Finally! I was so looking for you!"

"Dana!"

"You three having fun? And who is your new friend?"

"Hanna, this is Dana. Dana, this is Hanna. Now, let's get inside!"

Dana examined Amanda's still glistening body, fingers poking into the barely covered flesh, and curiously asked, "How are your boobs doing?".

"Ugh... Not great! I could really use some help!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers