Bullied Ch. 04

Story Info
She complains about her uniform and her boobs get used again.
3k words
4.23
10.7k
6
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
330 Followers

"She has a point," said Sean patting the now vacated breast, "Let's get to work. Everyone, go behind the wall and try to get her free. Dana and I will push her boobs through from this side."

Hands grabbed her sweaty shoulders and started to pull her back. Amanda tried to ignore the pain radiating from her stretched breasts and pushed herself away from the wall with hands and feet. She felt Sean and Dana press her swollen tits into the holes and prayed that they would eventually pop through. But it didn't look like it would work.

"Harder, pull harder!" Sean shouted, and indeed the force increased. Amanda could feel her flesh finally move a tiny bit, then a fraction of an inch more. Suddenly, her tits ripped free and she was flying back, everyone falling over each other.

"Thank God!" she yelled, "Free at last!"

"You know, you could have just opened the wall," the janitor said.

"WHAT?"

"Here, you can unscrew them. Pretty easy, actually. And then you can just open it up and separate the two halves."

Amanda was furious, "And why did you stupid jerk not tell us before?"

"Dunno, thought you liked the excitement or something," the janitor shrugged, "Well, you're out now, right?"

"Hey how are you?" asked Sean, staring at her bruised tits.

"OK I guess, but my boobs feel like they were run over or something. I need to clean myself."

Suddenly, the principal barged in and exclaimed, "Ah, Ms Juggs! I was looking for you! I just learned of your adventures. Igor was kind enough to add me to this TittyCare group and I must say that is some fantastic material on there. I see you have found quite some friends already and seem to have a lot of fun!"

Amanda stared at Igor, angry that he had betrayed her, that he so freely shared this awful recordings with everyone, even with the principal. And when did that even happen? Did he talk to the principal while she was still behind the wall? She tried to cover herself up with her shirt, blushing deeply.

"So how's the uniform? Is everything working alright?"

"No, definitely not. Like I told you countless times, everything is too small! I can't even get the shirt to close and my tits are constantly hanging out! I need a bigger set, please?"

"Hmmm, but we don't have larger ones. Let's have a closer look, shall we? Igor, can you collect Ms Jugg's uniform? Take her shirt as well, we have all seen her naked already, so no reason to cover up now. Let's head down to my office. And no, you two get back to work," he said, pointing to the janitor and the gardener, "Enough fun during working hours!"

Amanda was pushed out of the door without a stitch of clothing on her. The little group made their way to the principal's office and went inside. Everybody was asked to take a seat.

"Now, Ms Juggs, how did you like your first day at our school?"

"Is this a serious question, Sir?" Amanda scrowled angrily.

"Yes I'm serious, Ms Juggs. I really want to know how you feel."

"It was horrible, from the first moment I stepped into this place to the disaster in that art room you just witnessed."

"Well, judging from those nice pictures and videos I found on TittyCare, you seemed to have a jolly good time though. How many times have you had intercourse today? Four, five?"

Amanda blushed, "It wasn't... I didn't want to..."

The gardener told me you couldn't wait to get his... thing... inside of you. And the janitor told me a very similar story. He commended your, how did he put it, your versatile rack, and said you had been a tremendous help today. Mr Howler similarly praised your enthusiasm and willingness to assist in teaching our fine students. So you're telling me that all of this happened against your will?"

Amanda thought about what he just said and got furious. But wasn't he right? Wasn't she encouraging this sort of behavior? No, no she wasn't! This was all their fault!

"Yes, it all happened against my will with,..." she looked at Sean, "...with very few exceptions."

"Please stand up, Ms Juggs."

Amanda didn't understand.

"Stand up, Ms Juggs, now!"

Amanda slowly raised.

"Please spread your legs for me," smirked the old man as he walked towards her. Amanda hesitated.

"Please? Just open them a little."

Amanda glanced around, looking for support.

"It won't hurt, I promise"

She opened her legs, providing access to her messy, dripping sex. The principal's hand cupped her mound, she felt a finger entering her warm tunnel.

"Just as I thought, Ms Juggs, just as I thought. Care to explain the state you are in?"

"What...What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't play dumb, please. It's evident to anyone here that you are sexually excited right now and your vagina is full of smelly sperm. If this would have happened against your will, you would not be aroused in the slightest. Instead, you would be at some police station or hospital documenting all the terrible things that were done to you. Don't you agree, Ms Juggs?"

"I... this is... I mean..."

"Don't get your knickers in a twist, Ms Juggs, figuratively speaking of course. I know full well what kind of person you are, and I really like you. But take this advice, analyze your own behavior and make peace with yourself. Oh, and now that I have witnessed just how messy you are down there, I will relieve you of the duty to wear panties. In fact, I explicitly forbid you to wear them on school grounds. You'll only soil them anyway."

"You forbid me to...?"

"Yes."

"You can't do that!"

"Of course I can! Igor? Hand me her tanga, please?"

The young man grinned amused as he gave the tiny piece of red underwear to the principal. Amanda couldn't believe it.

"And by the way, you are growing some stubbles down there. Please remember to keep a close shave at all times. Now, let's focus on a more productive topic. You said you have problems with your uniform. Could you show us what the exact issue is?"

"I told you already, everything is too small!"

"But you looked fine this morning! Let's examine this little problem of yours piece by piece. Maybe you can slowly dress yourself and we will analyze together what we can do to improve your situation?"

Amanda nodded in defeat, "As you wish."

"So where is your bra? You know that the bra is a mandatory part of the uniform, right?"

Amanda groaned, "It was too small! I was unable to even get it on! Ask Igor! He threw it away!"

"He threw it away? You can't let others throw away parts of your uniform, young lady! And what about your fishnet top?"

"It got....it got destroyed. They cut it up when they wanted to help me get my breasts out."

"It got destroyed? This is unacceptable, Ms Juggs! I will have to charge any additional cost to your account, is that clear? This will have consequences, young lady! So you went braless?"

"Yes Sir. I just wore this basketball net underneath."

"Huh, interesting. At least you showed some improvisation skills."

"Oh, it was Igor's idea."

"Care to show me how this works?"

Amanda turned to Igor and the others, who immediately understood.

"Arms up, Titty!" grinned Igor as he pushed the net over her body. It was a bit more difficult without the fishnet under it, but together they managed to pull it in place. Amanda's huge tits were brutally squeezed against her chest and the coarse ropes cut deep valleys into her skin. Under the principal's observing watch, they started to work her squashed tits through the gaps, pulling and pushing her tender flesh in place. Soon, her two sore pillows were once again bulging through the net and quickly swelling into two massive, mouth watering globes.

"Interesting, and this was your idea, Igor?"

The big man nodded proudly, "Yes, I thought it's as close to a fishnet as possible."

"Good thinking! Alright, you can wear this for now. So what's next? The shirt, I assume?"

Amanda shook her head, her face clearly showing that she was not happy about her situation, "No, first the clamps."

"The clamps?"

Igor presented the two white discs. Amanda sighed as she toyed with one of her nipples until it was hard and let the awful clamp snap over it.

"Ouch, dammit!" she cursed annoyed but immediately proceeded to take care of the other one.

"Nice. I must admit, these cover your offending parts quite well. Was this, too, Igor's idea?"

"No, I got them from the janitor. They're door bumpers."

"I am amazed! So many creative people in this building!" the principal smirked, "Yes, yes I think these are acceptable. So what's next?"

"The shirt," Amanda groaned and tried to get into the flimsy piece, "As you can easily see, there is no way I can cover myself with this."

The principal watched intently as she buttoned up the white fabric until she reached the bottom of her breasts. She demonstrated that it was simply impossible to close the next one.

"I see. But you really don't need to close them, do you? As we just agreed, your female charms are already well covered. Not a piece of nipple is showing! I don't see any problem here. So what's next?"

"Sir! I can't walk around with my tits hanging out in the open, even though my nipples may well be covered!"

"I emphatically disagree, Ms Juggs. I think this is absolutely appropriate for you. Now, please continue. I assume the skirt is fine at least?"

"Yeah, yeah, the skirt is fine," Amanda muttered as she put on the little piece, "No, actually it's way too short! Everyone can see my panties when I... oh."

"It's just as long as any other skirt on this campus. You may want to be a bit more careful with flashing your privates in future though," he chuckled, "So what's next, socks, shoes?"

"Socks and shoes are not the issue here, Sir," she fumed as she put on the respective pieces.

"The corset?"

Amanda groaned, "The corset is horrible and too tight, but it's not why I am upset!"

"Please put it on. We need to see your full outfit."

"Let me help you," offered Sean and squeezed her into the tight leather piece.

"This looks fabulous!" the principal beamed, Now the jacket, right?"

"The jacket is of no use, I can't get it to close. It just pushes my tits further up!"

"Show me, please."

"Alright, alright," Amanda groaned and slipped into the tiny red thing, "See? I barely get one button to close and it just pushes everything up! My boobs are still bare for god's sake, except for these terrible clamps!"

"No reason to get upset, Ms Juggs. I really don't see why you are so agitated! Honestly, you look great!"

"It's bad enough like it is, but as soon as I move, my boobs bounce all over the place!"

"Can you demonstrate what you mean?"

Amanda rolled her eyes and started to jump. Her bound balloons jiggled and swayed enticingly.

"Oh, I see. Yeah, that can be a bit distracting for the pupils. We can't have them jiggle and bounce like that. Let me see if I can do anything to help you with this."

He walked behind her and grabbed the base of her left breast with both hands. He jiggled the tender appendage around a bit and then strengthened his grip, forcing her womanly flesh into a red hot balloon.

"Ouch, Sir! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to help you, of course. Let me check something."

He walked over to a cupboard and took something out. Back behind her, he quickly looped the object around her left breast and pulled it tight.

"Aahhh, that hurts! What the hell is this?"

"Zip ties. Very useful. Let's see if we can stabilize those balls a bit and dampen the bounce."

He put another zip tie on the other breast and pulled it taut.

"Now jump again, please?"

Amanda got up and bounced around, her tits still wobbling and swaying on her chest.

"Better, I think. Hmmm, that reminds me... Do you feel like I'm stressed out a bit? Maybe overly aggressive or irritable?"

Amanda gaped at him, "Excuse me?"

"Oh, I think you are, Sir!" nodded Igor, "You have been acting a bit strange lately."

"I see. You know, your fabulous breasts just reminded me of my stress ball, tightly bound like they are right now. Sadly, I lost it a few weeks ago and thinking back it really helped me to decompress and relax. Uhm... how do you get these off again?"

He pointed at one of the nipple clamps.

"Just pull, Sir," grinned Igor.

"I see."

He grabbed one disc in each hand and janked hard, leaving Amanda howling in pain and with swollen nipples for all to see.

"They may be a bit bigger than I'm used to, but I'm sure they'll work just as well. May I?"

Amanda looked at him, irritated, "What do you want from me?"

His hands found her hurting breasts and started kneading.

"Fantastic! They're so much better than my old one!"

Amanda tried to push his massaging hands away but he just kept squeezing her sore breasts, poking and pinching her tender pillows.

"They are very effective, my dear. I already feel so much more relaxed! Want to try, Igor? I think you can use a bit of their magical healing power as well!"

Without waiting for her response, Igor took over and sank his hands deep into Amanda's melons.

"Ahhh... Please?"

"Ms Juggs, I know this is not helping with that bouncing problem of yours, and I promise I will come up with a solution for that as well. But your...charms... would be incredibly helpful to get the student body into better mental health. Igor is merely testing your capabilities right now, so please don't interrupt him, will you?"

"But he's so brutal! You, Sir, have been much gentler with your massage! He... ugh... he squeezes them so hard!"

"That's why it's so important to provide this service. See, he's just an angry young man and needs to work his aggressions off somehow. By using your wonderful breasts, he can get this unhealthy energy out of his system and be a more productive member of society! I'm sure that bit of uncomfortableness you might experience is worth the benefit, don't you agree?"

"Ugh... ah... No... I think it's...ahhh... Ouch!"

"You were right, Sir! I already feel much better now. Thanks, Titty!" Igor grinned as he removed his hands from her red, hot globes. He gave them a playful smack and went back to his seat.

"Dana, Sean? Do you need to get some of that terrible stress out of your system as well? I'm sure Ms Juggs will be happy to provide her fantastic services for a few more minutes."

Dana grinned evilly but when Sean whispered something in her ear, she politely declined. Sean, too, shook his head.

"Good, good. Now, about your jiggle situation, I think I can offer a temporary fix but you will need to come here on Monday morning again, so we can discuss a long term solution. In fact, we should make Monday morning our regular check-up day. Would that be alright for you?"

"Y...yes, I guess?" said Amanda, happy that her ballooning tits were finally left alone.

"Great! Let's get you fixed up then."

The principal searched a few drawers and muttered, "This should do nicely!" He approached Amanda with a roll of duct tape and said, "Please keep still for a moment."

Amanda knew that it was all about her tits again, so she simply closed her eyes and hoped it would be over soon. She felt the sticky tape being pressed against one of her breasts and, with much force, looped around the globe several times. When she opened her eyes again, a silver stalk extended from her chest out, a red ball of flesh capping its end.

"This is ridiculous!" she squeaked, "You're just making everything worse!"

"Trust me, you will be completely covered once I'm done. Now let me do the other side, please?"

Amanda watched with a mixture of fascination and disgust as her other breast got transformed into a very similar form. Finally, the principal pulled two condoms out of his pocket, ripped one open, pulled the small rubber ring as wide as he could, and rolled it over one of the odd breast balls. He quickly repeated the procedure on the other side and beamed, "Almost done!"

Under Amanda's furious watch, he grabbed both of her nipples covered behind the rubber and teased them until they popped right into the little reservoir at the end of the condoms. Grinning mischievously, he took the two bumpers and let them snap on.

"What do you say? You can now jiggle all you like, your breasts are well covered, from your cute nipple down to your chest."

"This is absurd!" whined Amanda, "You turned me into a freak! Just look at my disfigured boobs!"

"Always complaining, aren't we? Let's discuss this next Monday. Have a nice weekend Ms Juggs! Oh, and before I forget: I'll need your clothes in my office by Sunday morning. Otherwise, I can't prepare them for the long term solution I have in mind."

"But... But they are all I have? Do you expect me to walk around naked?"

"Of course not. Just get your civilian clothes from the janitor. You have my approval to wear them on property until next Monday."

"Really?" Amanda asked, not believing what she had just heard.

"Really. Now off you go!"

"Thank you, Sir, Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure. Igor? Will you please show her the dorm?"

It was odd, but this sudden, unexpected offer to wear her own clothes, even if it was just for a weekend, made Amanda unbelievably happy. She had been forced to wear this ridiculous outfit for just a day, but it felt already like she would never be allowed to wear anything else ever again. On a rational level, Amanda knew this was not the case, but emotionally, this tiny little show of goodwill caused her to be fucking ecstatic.

qexiqex
qexiqex
330 Followers