Bullied Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I need to do something!" Sean muttered. He thought about how he had told her to challenge the principal, to take the power in her own hands and make him her bitch. But she obviously couldn't do it.

"She just can't say no to these people", Sean groaned. But he would help her, and he already knew how.

Sean took his mobile and pointed it at the scene in front of him. Then, he started to record.

"Thanks for the thorough demonstration, Igor. That's really a fantastic invention and I can't wait to see more girls making use of it," He thought for a moment, "Maybe I should put a mandate in force that every female student has to use it once a month, eh?"

Igor chuckled, "Brilliant idea! Right, Alice?"

Alice was not amused.

"So can you.... Uh... can you get that dildo out of her? I mean, could I fuck her on this thing?"

"But Principal!" gasped Alice in fake outrage.

"Just a ...uh... theoretical... question, I mean..."

"Oh absolutely," beamed Igor, "In fact, I was looking forward to trying that feature myself at the end of this test. But I'm honored that you consider helping me out and are willing to put this device through its paces! Here, we only need to unlock this and... tadaaa... out it goes. I'm sure Titty is happy that her pussy is finally getting a bit of a break."

Amanda was indeed relieved that the terribly large fuck machine was finally removed, although it bothered her that the pogo stick was still going strong, making her boobs bounce while all those nasty people were treating her like some sort of interesting object to mess around with.

"Feel free to... uh... sample this pussy right away, principal." beamed Igor, "She's available and ready by the looks of it."

The old man didn't need to be told twice. He quickly zipped his fly open and wrestled his hard dick out.

"Thanks, Igor. I'll make sure your outstanding performance will be noted accordingly. Ugh.... This feels great! She's so slick and...deep! And the bouncing... What a treat! Her muscles are flexing just perfectly! Quite well trained, I have to say."

Sean watched in disbelief as the old man ravished the bouncing girl, camera squarely on the scene unfolding in front of him. Or was Amanda involuntarily ravishing the principal? It was hard to tell.

"Say, uh, Igor. Would you mind making those tits a bit more .. uh... attractive for me? Like, get them in a better shape?"

"Sure, principal!" Igor smirked, "How about this?"

Amanda felt the bands tighten again, choking her tormented tits at their base and transforming them into bright red globes.

"Owwwweeeee... stop it!" she complained, but they didn't care.

"That's just perfect!" the principal beamed, "I like them so much better in this form!"

He groped and squeezed the swollen melons with might while the machine kept them fucking, his face adorned by a blissful smile.

Somehow, the stick kept its balance, mashing the poor girl against the creepy man with each bounce, her taut, ballooning tits sliding over his fully clothed body. Sean couldn't keep his eyes away from the unlikely couple fornicating in public.

12