All Comments on 'Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 04'

by MademoiselleChatRose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag20 days ago

I think an epilogue of Sophies final fate would be a nice thing.

MickyShyMickyShy19 days ago

Please do an epilogue!

sarahyoung23sarahyoung2319 days ago

Not a big fan of psychological battles. It's better when sissy accepts herself fast.

Perv_acc45Perv_acc4518 days ago

I would love an Epilogue!!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Lookibg forward to the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Pls pls pls do the epilogue <3

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This story started off strong but the last few chapters turned me off. I found the breaks in dialogue made the conversations hard to follow, a lack of dialogue in general makes it a less interesting story to begin with so having paragraphs of exposition in the middle of a sentence pulls the reader out of the context. Should have had less characters with more depth rather than introducing new characters every chapter, this results in poorly fleshed out characters with 2 dimensional motives. And finally I hope this sissy gets revenge on her mother who sold him like an old couch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Frustrated that this story never actually explained more about the school other than "I sold you to a science experiment"

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I really Liked this storyline. I hope you write the epilogue and continue writing similar stories. I would like see how Sia coaches or helps Sophie adapt to her new life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous