Bullshit! Hayley Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding her body up and down, I started to use her body just that little bit harder and it was all Hayley needed for her lips to break off of mine and start to moan louder and harder. My hands were taking a firm grasp of her and keeping the Paramore singer bouncing up and down on my lap all while her own hands clawed at something to try and keep herself steady. As I lifted my hips up and pushed my dick inside of her one more time, my dick hit against a spot inside her and her head rocked backwards and her tight walls exploded around me again. As she started to cum, I pushed my dick inside of her and started to fuck her just a little bit harder. With each hard pump inside of her, my orgasm started to take over. Pushing my dick inside of her one more time, I let out a low growl and that was enough for Hayley to know what was happening.

"On my face!" She panted, letting out a deep breath of pleasure as my hips pushed inside of her one more time before it was enough for me to know what she wanted. Sliding my hips down and pulling my cock out of her, Hayley groaned and rolled herself over onto her front as I got to my feet in front of her. Offering my slick dick one quick pump, I started to cum over her face. Hayley closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting me shoot my load over her face and into her open mouth. Firing a rope against her right cheek and then another rope landing on her forehead, moving my dick to the side slightly, I fired one more rope over her left eye and onto her eyelid before emptying my final rope onto Hayley's tongue.

A few moments passed before Hayley swallowed the load on her tongue and then reached up to clean up some of the cum that was on her face. Opening up the eye that didn't have my load on it, the pint sized singer flashed me a smile before giggling.

"Just... Just what I needed. I think I need to record here more often."

12