All Comments on 'Bully'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Poor Regan

I just wanted to give her a big ol hug. Lorraine Knowles sounds like a hoot and just the sort of person to have on your side. The moral of the story is don't be a bully or it just may come back to you ten fold and bite you on the arse or in this case clamp you on the nipple. Nice one Smokey. Heres one for all the down trodden bullied kids out there.

Mikayla was a truly vicious young lady, who was badly in need of some corrective behaviour.

Brilliantly intense and superb as ever

Thank you

JC

Player0Player0over 5 years ago
So wonderful

You have a real talent for older women dominating young girls.

The stories always give me inspiration, i always enjoy them.

I really hope to see this character again, and using fingernails as a torture method just on their own is something i enjoy a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW BRILLIANT!... I Love Lorraine,,, Yes!

Hallo Smokey!

Wow, this one is really a fun read, and I loved all the characters but Mom Lorraine, is my favorite,,, yes!... And as usual another well written very hot story... I don't know if your planning to write a "Bully" chapter 2, however if you are I would very much love to read it. ... I've always had a soft spot for bullies of the female variety, and given my size and strength if she was to resist... oh yes-yes, please do resist, 🤗 !

Thanks for sharing!... 5-Stars and 5-Shocking Wet Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

joeking1joeking1over 3 years ago
soooo hot!

Lorraine's sensual dominance of mikayla was awesome. Would love some follow up describing her games with her hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have tortured the bully’s parents instead, and let them know why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic and glad the bully got punished, though I don’t understand why you keep using paws instead of hands it’s very off putting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very, very, well done little story my friend. Please do more like this because it was such a pleasure to read I have to honestly say. Take care and have a fantastic week my friend!!!

WishnStar

Smokey125Smokey125over 1 year agoAuthor

Anon/WishnStar—

Thank you very very much, my friend! I was taking a hiatus from writing for a while, and as you can see, I've not answered a lot of comments of late. But I'm trying to make a point of changing that. If you see this one, thanks once more, and here are some suggestions/recommendations: if you'd like to read more like this from me, you can check these stories out—

"Beyond Hell And Back" (specifically chapters 3 and 4)

"Fatal Edge"

"Housekeeping!"

"How To Greet An Unwelcome Visitor"

"How To Punish A Vindictive Boss"

"Step-Mommie Dearest"

"Top To Bottom"

"Who's Teaching Whom?"

kbone1kbone13 months ago

This story of Mikayla is awesome. She got what she deserved!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...