All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 02'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He really needs to share video of this with Tim.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 2 years ago

Fucking cliffhanger!

You're killing me.

Once again a great chapter. This story is really good. I really like how you write from the son's POV but still manage to wfite sex scenes. Too often in stories like this, the sex scenes are few, short and not very hot. Thankfully it's not like this with you. Plenty of sex and the scenes are all hot.

Lost_LoungeLost_Loungealmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Love your writing! Would love it if Stanley slowly corrupts her into a cock-craving whore with fake tits and enhanced ass, ruining her relationship with Tim and Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is excellent! The sex is incredibly hot and wrong, and the build up to it was well paced. Please continue with this story; would love to see mom find out Stanley has been bullying Kyle, but she keeps having sex with him anyway.

niggaplz101niggaplz101almost 2 years ago

so good. i hope the mom eventually lets the son watch, and humiliate him along with stanley. keep it going ! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I liked the story I think you may of missed a opportunity while she was drunk at the party for her to of used by his friends and her son being caught watching them.

For me I imagined at a later time Kyles mom would not only know this is Kyle's bully but he becomes her fiances as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Think you could write one using the names Kurt (husband),Loretta (wife)? Cheating mature wife with big dicked younger. LOVE the way you write. Love the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When you mention the mother, having not read anything earlier, I lose ALL my interest!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud175 months ago

Interesting choice, writing this whole story in the present tense. I normally find that distracting (because normally when you see it, it's in a story where the writer fails to maintain it, and shifts in and out of present and past tense). But here, it really does work to heighten the immediacy, and Kyle's sense of turmoil that these things are indeed happening right before his eyes. I'm enjoying this a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous