All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 04'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it. I hope that Stanley bullies Tim and Stanley makes Tim confess in front of Julie what a pussy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully he knocks mom up & she kicks Tim to the curb. Maybe her pussy son will finally grow some balls & become a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes!

More slow seduction, beautiful!

Much better than the gay rape fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg yesss the way Stanley slowly establishes himself as the man of the house is so hot! I hope Stanley dominates the fiancé Tim in front of Julie, physically and verbally. Maybe degrade Tim after humbling him in a wrestle.

niggaplz101niggaplz101almost 2 years ago

please never stop writing stories like this. we need more of this genre. please always cuck the son, and have the bully fuck the mom, or at least deny the son incest and cuck him. this is the greatest genre in the world. thank you for your contribution.

Lost_LoungeLost_Loungealmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Can't wait for the next part! Would be so hot if the mom started dressing and acting sluttier and sluttier now that her inhibitions are slowly fading away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are the best!!! The slow and methodically plan to use the whore, slut, milf for your own good and satisfaction!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great so far! Would be great if they mom and bully got a bit more daring and ends up having sex on the couch after watching TV with the Mom pleading the bully to be quiet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok now it’s time fir the son take over this story. Enough is Stanley he wouldn’t be shit in the hood. He would be the bitch. Facts. Time to chg it around. Make the son take back charge of his mother’s house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes the sex is hot but “torture the protagonist” only goes so far. I hope Kyle and/or Tim get the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These are actually great and I always love when they come out. I really do hope Kyle gets the last laugh though theres no way he cannot win in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I love how the mom allows herself to submit to the bulky like the depraved slut she is, women like this are not hard to find these days. Believe me having a woman addicted to you cock is the best feeling in the world. I can't wait to see how more the bully asserts himself into the family dynamic, maybe he'll cuck the fiance next or get him pushed out of the picture and truly claim the mom as his slut-wife, after all we know he went to go fuck another skank when he took the kid to get driving lessons right. She's so loving his cock she doesn't see ever see how he truly is, or imagine he knocks her up and gets the fiance so cucked he actually raises the kid thinking it's his own what a hoot that would be...a humiliation for him and the son because now he has a half-brother from his new stepdaddy lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is one of the greatest I've read here, because the bully is the one emerging victorious over the fiance and the son. I hope it stays that way. If the son takes over, it wouldn't be realistic, it would be more a Disney story where "happilly-ever-after" exists. This is real life, where the real man (Stanley) gets the pussy, and then cuckolds the fiancé (Tim). Would be good if there's an actual fight between Stanley and Tim, where Stanley shows Tim who's boss by putting him in a chokehold and makes Tim admit that Stanley is the better man. If Stanley locks Tim's little pecker in a chastity cage and decides when he's allowed to cum, god that would be hot. Love your stories, keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see Stanley fucking the mom one night on the couch, while the son is standing on the stairs watching from afar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see Stanley assert his dominance over the wimpy fiancé and eventually puts the fiancé's tiny dicklet into a cock cage. Would be even hotter if Stanley wears the key of the cage as a golden necklace 24/7 as a sign of ownership of the fiancé. So the fiancé would be reminded who defeated him, everytime he serves a shirtless Stanley he'll see the key resting on Stanley's muscular chest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wait for the next chapter each time, it's so good! I hope the bully fucks Julie in front of Tim in the most cocky and arrogant way possible, and flexes his biceps in Tim's face. Would be awesome if Tim wets himself out of fear by just cowering underneath Stanley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is hot! I'm hoping that Stanley takes away Tim's right to fuck his wife. Maybe Stanley can make Tim beg for permission to fuck Julie. And when Stanley allows him just this time, to remind Julie of the fiancé's shortcomings, Tim blows his load way too early, and Stanley steps in and pushes him aside saying "let me show you how a real man fucks", and proceeds to plow Julie's pussy and make her scream his name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The greatest story you can find here! The slow seduction of Julie, making the bully gradually take over the household is just the best. What's even better is how the author is so descriptive in his stories, especially the conversation parts in the story where Stanley is fucking Julie and talking dirty to her, asking her dirty questions and making her answer submissively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These are actually good would love to see Stanley fight the fiancé and ultimately lock the fiancé's cock in chastity. Make him beg to cum and then deny his request. Losers don't get to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is Stanley gonna cuck the son even more? Would be hot if Stanley caught the son listening in on the Mom and him having sex in her room, grab him and tell him to shut up and telling him I'm gonna fuck your Mom again now

hendu13hendu13over 1 year ago

This is a really hot series-- please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Update please

CraighalbertCraighalbertover 1 year ago

Hope you haven't abandoned this. You really have something special here.

navkum0101navkum0101over 1 year ago

Long time since this story published. Hope you haven't given up on the series. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter, hopefully you publish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah, toss any sense of reality just to get to sex somehow. Such pathetic imagination forced by lust to get any drivel out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous