All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 05'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is going deeper, but we need to see Kyle finally stand up to Stanley & his mother. Next time Stanley ask for a beer, Kyle knocks him out with it. We know from the bullying there's a darkness in Kyle it needs to come out & set both Stanley & his mother straight. A win for the bullied for once.

He changes his life, his mother dead to him, Stanley moves to a different woman, & mom is alone to see her mistakes. Just something of a win for Kyle, he needs it

RockMan097RockMan097over 1 year ago

You never miss, great work!

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
I agree

That we need to see him stand up to Stanley and his mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a great story! Ignore the comments about making Kyle stand up to Stanley. What you're doing now is awesome! I hope Stanley continues establishing even more control over Julie and Kyle and maybe even Tim over the next few chapters. Make Stanley officially become the man of the house.

CraighalbertCraighalbertover 1 year ago

Awesome! Worth the wait

navkum0101navkum0101over 1 year ago

The story line is taking gr8 turn, continue with the same intent. Make the mother breakup with her fiance and officially start dating Stanley. Maybe add her giving up her ANAL cherry to Stanley. And possibly carry his child.

Maybe Kyle gets a hold of Stanley's phone and copies all the saved videos of them fucking at various place including seeing the video of them in Stanley's lake house and so on.

My only primary request is for you to post new chapters at a faster rate. Thanks and keep rocking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the derogatory remarks that Stanley dishes out to Julie when pounding her. And Julie just willingly submits to him. Makes the story so hot.

Lost_LoungeLost_Loungeover 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 because it really is excellent! But Stanley taking his own jizz is just gay and a major turn-off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie is a selfish, disgusting ****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yesss what a great story. This is really rare to find. Love how Julie is submitting more and more to Stanley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need Kyle to eventually get his revenge on Stanley for all he has put him through

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. The gradual buildup is just right. It's so hot watching Julie slowly turn away from her son, growing harsher and less attentive towards him, taking his bully's side more and more, and taking every opportunity to sneak away with his bully. I especially like how she's barely even hiding it from her son any more. My favorite parts were going off to the lakehouse and leaving her son home alone, having loud sex with her son in the house, and kissing her son with his bully's cum still on her lips.

I like the idea of posting their sextape on the internet, especially if she's into it herself. Personally I don't like the idea of sharing her with others though, I think it's better when she's only with Stanley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a feeling that because Kyle mentioned the interview to his Mom somehow Stanley is going to be able to sabotage it, so the plan for Kyle to work at his dad's shop continues and he can continue bullying him

Eventually I'd like to see Kyle get proper revenge on Stanley, but it remains to be seen if that is the direction you, the author, are going to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so well written I hope it ends with Kyle getting his revenge. It would be a shame if this went down the boring cuckold let’s bully manipulate story. There’s too many opportunities for him to stop this. Even if he’s perving on the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMAZING WORK!!

Its not just his friends,but bullys dad can fuck her too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a god. Right there!! Go stanley!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stanley is the best, he's a real man and deserves to own Julie. Wanna see Stanley defeat the fiancé and become the man of the house. Make Kyle even more humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favourite part is when Stanley is fucking Julie's brains out and making her declare that she belongs to him. The deragatory insults that Stanley dishes out are so hot. And also when Stanley called Tim a "limp-dicked fiancé" and made Julie declare that Stanley is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that the bully is gradually asserting his dominance in the household. This is the best cuckold story I've ever found. I hope he ultimately kicks Tim out of the house and leads a life with Julie and Kyle, and makes them serve him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stanley is a God! It's amazing how he naturally takes charge and acts like the man of the house. Seeing the mom act like his woman is such a turn-on as well. Hope they end up in an official relationship! Kyle can call him Daddy. And Tim can just crawl away like the wimp he is, after Stanley shows him who's boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The call-and-response during sex that goes on between Stanley and Julie makes the story one of the best, where he cockily asks her questions to degrade her, and she answers his questions to stroke his ego and declare his ownership of her. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot seeing Julie submit to Stanley more and more.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

this is one of the greatest stories on this site. thank you so much, and please keep going. i can’t wait until stanley makes julie fuck him in front of her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So excited for the next chapter! This is by far the best story of this genre that I have read. We need Stanley to fuck Julie in front of the fiancé and the son. Show them who's the man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist in that the people having sex in a mature story are objectively terrible people. Usually they're portrayed as veritable saints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot stuff! Stanley is a genius. Maybe Stanley can lock Tim's little penis in a chastity cage 24/7, not allowing Tim to have sex with Julie, and only unlock it once a week to allow him to cum by dry-humping the surface of Julie's asscheeks while wearing a condom. That will be so humiliating for Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man why does Kyle whip his ass. Cmon author made it make sense. No guy should be allowed to bully another mfer without getting dealt with. Change up the story he needs his ass whipped

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you continue with the same intent! This is such a great find. Loving that the bully is slowly making the mom fall for him and slowly stealing her from the fiance. That's just reality, the alpha gets the woman. Tim and Kyle are too beta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot. Why can't there be more stories like this out there? It's so hard to find. Please please continue writing. Stanley is such a God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The humiliation in this story is very well executed by the author. I love it when the young stud asserts his dominance and makes Kyle's mom submit to him. What makes it even more humiliating is that Stanley is way younger than the mom's fiance, but is way stronger, bigger, and more muscular.

And the fact that Stanley (a 20 year old jock) wins the wife over from Tim (a weaker older man) so effortlessly just shows how confident he is in his own strength and sexual prowess.

Great work, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stanley should put Kyle over his knee and give him a nice spanking if he dares to defy Stanley

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the banter between Stanley and Julie when Stanley is pounding her is so hot

mockingwitchmockingwitch7 days ago

this is so hot, please make more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous