Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns around, then crouches to lift open the garage door. Mom steps inside and he follows, lowering the door once he's inside.

Despite the dread of catching mom sneaking out to have sex with Stanley while Tim is still asleep, my erection aches in my shorts, and deep down I knew my fucked up excitement stems from seeing her so desperate to take his dick that she couldn't possibly go more than a few days before running off to get some.

But more than anything, I knew that imagining all the filthy things they could be doing inside wouldn't be enough to satiate my shameful desire to see them in the throes of depraved formication, which is why I stared at the dirty window on the side of the Pachis' garage for several minutes, contemplating the risk of getting caught playing voyeur to their illicit sex.

Eventually, like always, my libido overrides any other logical sense and I turn to slip on a pair of flip flops before exiting my room and quietly descending down the stairs, using Tim's intermittent snores to cover any squeaky steps along the way.

After shutting the front door softly behind me, I make my way down the sidewalk and up the Pachis' driveway, slowing down as I approach the garage. I pause just outside, listening for any noises made on the other side of the door but unable to hear any.

Moving to the left, I slip into the narrow opening between the side of the garage and the chain link fence separating our driveway from theirs. I've almost reached the window when the jagged sound of it being wrenched open makes me freeze. A pair of large hands manages to yank it halfway up, fighting against years of dirt and neglect.

"There, that should let a bit of cool air in," I hear Stanley say, and his hands disappear as he presumably returns to mom.

The sound of the blinds knocking against the glass of the window seems louder than it should be in the quiet of the morning, yet not loud enough to drown out the pounding of my heart. I stand completely still, breathing heavily while waiting for my heart rate to return to normal.

Only a few minutes pass before I hear a soft moan come through the half open window. My cock, which deflated rather quickly after nearly being caught, starts to re-inflate as the moaning deepens and increases in volume.

Once it's fully erect again, I inch closer to the window while crouching low. The blinds that cover it are old and broken on the ends in several places, affording me the ability to look through them and into the garage.

Inside, opposite the window, mom lays completely naked on the bench press where Stanley does his weightlifting, the nightie she was wearing now casually strewn on the floor. Her arms rest above her head and she has her eyes shut tight. Stanley, crouching low on the ground in front of her, clutches the inside of her thighs, parting them while he feasts on her mound.

I can hear him wetly lapping at her pussy in between mom's moans of pleasure. His head gently rocks forward and backward, focusing intently on exploring the depths of her tunnel with his tongue, and from the expression on mom's face, it's clear that he knows where to search.

Her chest rises with every sharp inhale of breath, thrusting her breasts into the air. Stanley peers over the top of her pelvis as he continues to eat her out, training his eyes on her heavy, round tits as they repeatedly heave upward.

Without stopping his tactful assault on her pussy, he lets go of her thighs and reaches forward to take both of her breasts in each hand. Mom's back immediately arches as she pushes her tits into his grip while letting out a groan of pleasure.

Stanley uses his thumbs to stimulate her rock hard nipples, heightening her sexual gratification. He spends the next few minutes alternating between squeezing her tits while flicking her nipples and rolling each one tightly between his index finger and thumb, driving mom to emit high pitched moans. At the same time, his tongue and lips continue moving, with acute determination, against her wet opening, pushing as far into her cunt as he can go and teasing her clit with light licks and strokes.

Like a trap ready to be sprung, Mom's body becomes tense in response to Stanley's titillation of her breasts and pussy, signaling the approach of a powerful orgasm. This is apparently right where Stanley wants her to be as he pulls his mouth and tongue away from her mound, drawing a whine of complaint from mom.

"You ready for this dick?"

"God, yes. I want to cum all over your huge cock."

Stanley smirks at her enthusiastic response, his mouth and chin shiny from her pussy juices. Standing up, he pushes his underwear down past his erection to the floor. He steps out of them, and then kicks them away with the toe of one of his slides before squatting to become level with mom's body.

Reaching forward, he grips her hips and slides her towards him until her ass is resting right along the edge of the bench. Stanley takes his large erection in his right hand and begins rubbing it along her slit, coating the underside of his shaft with her excess fluid. Mom groans in response, clearly desperate to be filled by him.

"You just couldn't wait to get more of my dick, could you?"

Mom bit her lip and shook her head fiercely.

"Sex with Tim was that awful?"

"It was so unsatisfying. I need to be fucked by a real man who knows what he's doing."

I inhaled and felt my dick give a sharp jerk in my pajama bottoms. Reaching inside, I freed my erection and slowly began to pump it.

"And who would that be?" He asks, pushing her response further.

"You, Stanley. You're a goddamn stud, every woman's dream. You fuck like every man should."

He smirks down at her and stops rubbing his cock along her pussy.

"What do you want then?"

"Your cock, I need your cock inside me," she pleads.

"Beg me for it, like the fucking slut you are."

"Please fuck me, Stanley! Stick your big cock inside me and fuck me senseless! My pussy is yours to use!"

"Fuck yeah it is! You're my own personal whore! I own you, you cheating skank!"

With that final statement, Stanley places the head of his huge dick at the entrance to her tunnel, then slowly begins to push inside.

"UGH, FUCK YES!" Mom cries in excitement as she's penetrated. She emits a long, high pitched wail of intense pleasure as Stanley slowly sinks his cock deep inside her.

Once his bushy pubes graze her swollen pussy lips, he widens his stance in order to fuck her more easily, and reaches underneath her parted thighs to grab onto them from the top, his long fingers digging into the creamy, alabaster skin of her legs as he holds them open for himself.

Withdrawing his long, thick cock from inside her, he pushes steadily back in, repeating this pattern for the first few minutes they have sex. Mom's breathing deepens substantially every time he unhurriedly reenters her, stretching the walls of her tight cunt around his engorged shaft.

Stanley gradually builds up speed until he's fucking her with fast, even strokes, spearing her deeply with his massive pole. With every smooth thrust of his cock, mom's shapely thighs ripple from the impact of his hips slapping against them, creating a smacking noise that fills the garage along with the sounds of wet penetration, almost drowning out their lust filled grunts and pants.

I watch in rapt attention as Stanley gives mom the pounding she so desperately craved, beating my stiff cock with hurried excitement. Part of me still can't believe she actually snuck out of the bed she shares with Tim to let Stanley fuck her, boldly crossing a new line as she descends further into the submissive role of a whore serving her master. But at the same time, I also knew this was what was responsible for my aroused state.

Inside the garage, Stanley continues to fuck mom fast and hard, a barbaric savage ravishing it's willing victim. His hulking, muscular form squats low as he holds her soft, delicate figure in place, releasing primitive carnal grunts while reaming her pussy with the large uncut weapon protruding obscenely from the wild, untamed bush of pubic hair that covers his crotch.

Mom's body rocks in response to being pounded so thoroughly. She grips her jiggling breasts in her hands, squeezing them while making eye contact with Stanley. The intensity and depth of her gaze conveys to him the extent of just how much she needed his dick as well as her gratification from receiving it.

However, this was not enough for Stanley, who evidently preferred to hear her admit it to him out loud.

"This is what you needed, isn't it? A hard pounding from my big cock?" He huffs out between thrusts.

"Ugh, yes," mom manages to answer. "I couldn't go another day without it."

"You couldn't get it from your fiancé either."

"No," she confirms. "He has no idea what he's doing."

"And that's why you messaged me?"

"Yes, because you fuck incredibly. I'm not satisfied by any cock but yours!"

"Fuck, yes!"

Excited by her words, Stanley increases the speed and intensity of this thrusts, fucking mom harder and deeper than before.

"Here's the cock you miss so much you fucking skank!"

Mom lets out euphoric wails, her eyes shut tight as he mercilessly drives his cock in and out of her, almost animalistic in nature. A fine layer of sweat coats the muscles of his large frame, produced from working her over so completely in the modest, poorly ventilated space.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do, Stanley! My body belongs to you! I'm yours forever!"

"You nasty, cheating slut," he snarls out before pausing his assault on her pussy and withdrawing his cock. The entire length of his shaft is drenched in her juices.

"Look at the mess you made of my cock, you stupid bitch. I'm gonna have to punish you for it."

He throws her legs over his shoulder, then leans forward and grips the weightless bar resting on the rack opposite him. Standing up a bit, he readjusts his stance until his body is stretched out above hers, his slide clad feet planted solidly on the concrete floor.

Mom inhales sharply as her knees become tucked by her head, which tilts her ass up and exposes her wet cunt. I can see her legs shaking in anticipation for what's about to happen.

"Put me back inside you," Stanley commands firmly.

Mom complies, reaching out and feeling for his rigid cock before taking a hold of it and guiding it to her opening. She struggles a bit due to the new position of her body, but she's determined to have what she's been craving the last few days firmly planted inside her.

They both let out lustful noises when his cock finally broaches the walls of her mound. Mom releases his shaft, letting Stanley take over as he slowly sinks down deep inside her, and takes a hold of his taut biceps in preparation for the harsh fucking she's no doubt about to receive.

Once he's fully inside her again, he rotates his hips, getting a feel for the warm, wet snugness enveloping his pole.

"Ahhh fuck yeah," he sighs, content with the tight feeling surrounding his shaft. "You ready, slut? I'm gonna give you a pounding you won't soon forget."

"Yes, fuck me hard, Stanley! Remind me why I came over here."

With that, Stanley slowly withdraws his cock until just the tip is left inside before dropping his hips and shoving back into her. Mom unleashes a scream of pleasure, her nails digging into the bronze skin of his arms.

"Scream louder, cunt, wake your pathetic fiancé next door and let him hear you being fucked by a real man!"

Stanley once again withdraws his large, rigid erection before slamming back in, causing mom to let out another scream.

"Give it to me, Stanley! Take what belongs to you and make me scream so everybody knows I'm your whore!"

Needing no further encouragement, Stanley begins hammering into mom, using his grip on the bar and the placement of his feet for leverage in hoisting his hips up and dropping them back down, forcing a good portion of his huge dick into her soaked pussy.

His deep grunts are nearly drowned out by mom's screams of delirious pleasure. She barely manages to cling to his arms, her folded up body quivering from the powerful thrusting of his behemoth cock past her folds and down her chute.

I can tell neither of them will last very long, both too overwhelmed by the feral lust of their illicit fornication. My own orgasm slowly approaches, the tingling deep in my groin growing more and more pronounced as I watch them mate like animals.

Stanley's strong arms and firm footing gives him the ability of pistoning his large, uncut cock in and out mom's exposed cunt with ease.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum," mom cries out, almost incoherent.

Stanley grunts through tightly gritted teeth, not even bothering to respond as he focuses on achieving his own orgasm. The muscles in his body begin to become taut from tension and he arches his back, pushing more of his dick into mom.

"Ohhh fuck," mom squeaks, her mouth dropping open as her eyes slam shut.

"I. Fucking. Own. You," Stanley says, more to himself than to her. With one final slam, he holds his meaty cock deep inside her, letting out a low roar as he overwhelms her cervix with copious amounts of semen.

Mom lets out another cry of pleasure and their bodies stay locked together as they both revel in the peak of their respective orgasms. As they start to wind down, they automatically move in sync with one another; Stanley lowers himself down onto mom while she slides her legs from his shoulder to wrap around his waist.

I glimpse a flash of tongue before he crushes his mouth to her, moaning greedily as mom reciprocates with eagerness. She tightens her legs around his waist, pulling him firmly against her as he finishes emptying his morning load inside the warm depths of her pussy.

With a final tug, I blow my load all over the vinyl siding of Stanley's garage. My left hand shoots out to steady myself against the windowsill as I spray cum along the wall underneath.

I return my attention to the couple inside as the last drops of cum dribble from my rapidly deflating cock. Stanley's mouth is around the nipple of mom's right breast, suckling it while he gropes the left one. She sighs in contentment, enjoying the attention he's paying to her tits and stroking his hair in encouragement.

He alternates back and forth between sucking on each of her heavy, round globes while I stuff my cock back into my pajama bottoms. The cum I shot all over the garage has dripped down the side. Hopefully, it won't leave too much of a stain.

Shuffling noises from inside the garage catches my attention, and I look through the window to see mom and Stanley getting up off the bench to get dressed.

I quickly duck out down, paralyzed as I try and decide whether to make a break for it down the driveway and risk getting caught or hiding until they both go back inside.

The decision is ultimately made for me when I hear the sound of the garage door being lifted up, and I dart in the opposite direction before slipping around the back corner.

After the garage door is pulled back down a few seconds later, I hear Stanley speak to mom.

"That was really hot."

"It was, these past few days have left me feeling so pent up."

"I could tell, you came so hard on my cock."

Mom giggles and then I hear the sounds of kissing before Stanley speaks again.

"I want more of that pussy while he's here," he tells her. The tone of his voice makes it clear that he's not asking.

"And you can have it," she replies immediately. "I don't think I can go days without seeing you anymore. Especially after how disappointing sex has become with Tim."

"Guess I'm just too good." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"You definitely are," she tells him before they start kissing again.

"I gotta get back," she says after they finish. "I'll message you later."

"Sounds good, baby."

I listen as their footsteps retreat, mom's down the driveway and Stanley up the steps of his back porch. After he shuts the door, I wait another few minutes to ensure mom is inside our house and won't catch me sneaking back in before venturing out.

The sun is higher now than it was when I first crept out here, and the sounds of the neighborhood waking up are just beginning. I gently crack open the front door, checking for any movement or sound from inside before slipping through and climbing the stairs.

At the top, I see the door to the bathroom is shut, and can hear the sound of the shower running inside. Guess mom is washing away all the evidence of her fuck with Stanley.

I shut my bedroom door behind me before crawling back into bed. My mind briefly ponders what other ways mom will find to meet up with Stanley throughout the rest of Tim's time here before sleep pulls me under a blanket of unconsciousness.

-----------

Turns out, I didn't need to wait long to find out.

The next evening after dinner, mom casually mentioned she was going out for a jog.

"I thought you only jogged on the weekends?" Tim asked, not looking up from his tablet.

"Normally yes, but I've put on a bit of weight recently that I'm trying to lose."

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye as I cleared the table, guessing what she'd actually be doing to burn off calories.

"You know I thought so, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong."

Mom narrowed her eyes and gave him a tight smile.

"Glad you were so concerned," she deadpanned.

Her tone makes Tim look up, and he realizes how rude his comment had sounded.

"I just meant I thought that's why you would go out jogging when you normally don't," he attempted to explain. "Not that I thought you gained weight."

"Right," she dismisses before standing up. "I'm gonna get changed and head out."

She left the room before Tim could say anything else. He sighs in frustration before turning back to his tablet. The front door slams a few minutes later, signaling mom's irate exit.

"I swear, she can be so petulant sometimes," Tim mutters to himself.

I don't say anything as I stand at the sink washing dishes and he eventually makes his way to the couch. Mom returns about forty five minutes later, sweaty, out of breath, and with her ponytail askew.

"Did you have a good run?" Tim asks, glancing away from the TV as she shuts the front door behind her.

"Yup," she throws over her shoulder before climbing the stairs. The sound of the bathroom door shutting reaches us shortly afterward. When I head up to my room ten minutes later, I hear the shower running just like it was yesterday after mom had finished having sex with Stanley in his garage.

I could tell that she continued to meet up with him the rest of the week. One night, I came downstairs to grab a drink and noticed she wasn't around.

"She had to run to the store," Tim tells me when I inquire after her whereabouts. I frown and go back upstairs.

Looking out my bedroom window, I see that mom's car is gone while Stanley's truck still sits in his driveway, making me wonder if she actually had gone out to the store.

But later on, once she had gotten back, my curiosity got the better of me, and I snuck downstairs to snag her keys off the table.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting to find as I approached her car, but I definitely wasn't prepared for it to reek of sex when I opened the door. The scent of sweat and cum overwhelmed my nostrils, causing my cock to begin to stir in my pants.

The backseat had a wet stain in the middle, and when I leaned in to inhale deeply, I noticed something peeking out from under the front passenger seat. Reaching under, I grab the edge and pull it out, holding up a hand towel sticky with the combined fluids of mom and Stanley.

Tentatively, I bring it closer to my face to get a whiff of the strong salty scent of cum, which brings my erection to full mast. Soon, I have my pants hastily yanked down and my cock in my hand as I furiously jerk off while inhaling the fresh scent of sex that permeates the car, perversely created by mom and Stanley not too long ago.