Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gonna stick his sad, tiny prick inside you later and know a real man's already been there."

"If he's not too drunk to get it up."

"He's so fucking pathetic, not realizing his fiancé is being fucked like a cheap whore by a younger bull right behind his back."

"I fucking love it, it's so hot taking your dick with him right there. Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm about to cum," she announces.

"Yeah, cream my shaft bitch!" He covers her mouth with his and her moans become muffled by his lips and tongue as her body shudders from an orgasm.

She goes limp against the side of the house just as Stanley's orgasm approaches. He grunts loudly, burying his face into the side of her necks as his thrusts become erratic from emptying his balls inside of her.

He kisses the side of her neck and makes his way up to her face, his tongue entering her mouth while he gives several shallow thrusts of his deflating cock, ensuring the last of his load is safely deposited in her tunnel.

Mom moans and reciprocates by feeding him her tongue, and they spend the next few minutes making out while he still holds her up, his thick fingers digging harshly into the skin of her thighs.

I step back from the bushes, wiping a few leaves off my arms. My hard on is still raging in my pants and I desperately want to find somewhere quiet to relieve the ache of arousal that's fueling it. I ascend the steps of the front porch and head back inside. The bathroom is still unoccupied, and I quickly stride toward it, closing the door behind me.

With my pants around my ankles and my hardon enclosed around my fist, I shut my eyes and quickly begin beating my meat. The fresh memories of Stanley plowing mom along the side of the house quickly fill my mind, and soon I'm shooting cum into the water of the toilet.

Squeezing out the last drops, I grab a handful of tissues to wipe up before tossing them into the bowl and flushing. The familiar sense of shame and embarrassment begins to course through me and now, with my arousal satisfied, I really do want to go home.

I exit the bathroom and head to the backyard. Once out on the porch, I can see mom is back by Tim's side and Stanley has returned to his circle of friends, animatedly engaged in conversation with them. At a certain point, he looks toward her, and they make eye contact, sharing a knowing smile.

Tim doesn't appear to catch this, too drunk to really notice, but Stuart does, and he offers a small nod of approval to Stanley when mom turns around to get another drink, and Stanley nods back, a strange look that I'm unable to decipher passing between them.