Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I cum about two minutes later, I blow my load into the hand towel, adding my jizz to the fluid that's already there. After the last drops dribble out, I stuff the towel back where I found it before silently creeping retreating into the house.

As her need for Stanley deepens, mom's inhibitions lower in response, and she boldly begins engaging in much riskier sex with him.

A few nights later, when I finish getting ready for bed, I head downstairs for a glass of water. The bathroom door is shut tight as I pass, the shower running full blast behind it, Tim having gone in just a few minutes prior.

After taking a long gulp of water, I place the glass in the sink, and out of the corner of my eye, I notice the trash can is filled to the brim. Sighing, I walk over and tie the top of the garbage bag closed before yanking it out.

Exiting the back door, I head to the right and stop at the trash bin by the back corner of the house. Dropping the bag in, I shut the lid and am about to go head inside when a creaking noise catches my attention. Listening more closely, I can make out that it's mechanical in nature.

Looking around the corner of the house, I see Stanley's truck, parked farther up his driveway, rocking in place. Inside the cab, mom rides Stanley's cock with complete abandon. Her naked body jostles as she raises and lowers her round ass with quick precision.

Stanley's large hands roughly knead her round tits, squeezing them and pulling tightly on her erect nipples while mom slides along his thick pole trying to make them both cum.

I stand there in shock, unable to fathom how they could mate so brazenly like this. Mom seems to care less and less about being discrete, either wanting to be caught or getting off on the danger of fucking Stanley so openly while Tim is home. Perhaps both.

Despite how much it worries me that he possessed so much control over her now, I found it completely arousing to see her engage outright in illicit fornication right behind Tim's back, and I think it turned me on just as much as it turned her on, as evident by the raging erection in my pajama bottoms.

After jerking off in my bedroom not long after catching them in Stanley's truck, I wondered how much more bold they would get before Tim left for another work trip.

It was a few days later when I would find out. I had mixed up the days when I was supposed to stay late for inventory, so I ended up getting off work at my normal time instead of a couple hours later like I had anticipated.

I came in through the back door and was greeted by the sound of Tim snoring as he napped on the couch. He was splayed out, glasses askew and his tablet half gripped in one hand. Walking through the kitchen, I pass the closed door to the laundry but pause when I hear what sounds like a faint groan coming from the other side. I slowly turn around and move closer, leaning in to try and hear anything over Tim's loud snores.

"Aw, fuck yeah."

I recognize Stanley's cocky, arrogant voice, and I can feel my cock inflating in anticipation as I gently slide open the pocket door a crack to look inside.

On the opposite end of the room, Stanley leans against the washing machine with his eyes shut tight while bracing his hands on either side of him, his legs spread apart and the waistband of his mesh shorts tucked underneath his large, hairy balls as mom kneels on the ground in front of him, feverishly sucking his thick meat.

"Mmm that right, slobber on my cock," he mumbles, prompting a low moan of pleasure from mom. I watch the back of her head move as she eagerly engulfs his rod in her mouth repeatedly.

"What a slutty little bitch you are, blowing me with your fiancé asleep in the next room."

Mom moans again, excitedly sucking him faster. Her left hand pushes under his tank top, caressing his taut abs, while her right grips the thick muscle of this thigh.

"You were put on this fucking Earth to serve me," he says, voice tense.

His head tilts back and I can see the strain in the muscles of his neck as he clenches his jaw in response to an impending orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna fill your mouth with cream," he grunts, then grabs the back of her head with both hands, spearing her mouth with his thick pole over and over as he unloads down her throat.

I quietly shut the door before he finishes, not wanting to get caught, then sneak out the back. To avoid Stanley as he sneaks out, I take a long walk around the block before approaching the back door.

Inside, I can see mom moving around the kitchen and know it's safe.

"Hello, sweetheart," mom greets me in surprise after I walk in. "I thought you were working late doing inventory?"

"I got the dates mixed up."

"Oh, well it must've been nice to find out you didn't have to stay late."

"Yeah, I guess it was."

"If you had let me know, I probably would've started dinner a bit sooner."

I looked at her a few seconds before answering, "I'll make sure to do that next time."

"Good," she said, nodding her head.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and get changed."

"Alright, sweetheart, I'll probably start cooking now that you're home."

She moved toward the fridge and yanked it open. As I left the kitchen, I glanced back at her, noticing the relief on her face as stared at the contents of the refrigerator.

-----------

I stand at the kitchen sink, looking out the window at the small crowd gathered in Stanley's backyard. Smoke was rising from the grill and a table set up nearby had an assortment of side dishes, chips, drinks, and desserts. Music was playing from a speaker somewhere as people laughed while mingling.

"I can't believe we're going over there," I mutter, mostly to myself.

"Come on, Kyle, don't act so miserable," mom tells me as she finishes applying her lipstick. "It'll be a lot of fun, and I think some of your old classmates might be there."

I turn away from her, sulking in protest. Tim had left for another week long work trip only a couple of days after I found mom blowing Stanley in the laundry room. It was not long after his return that she had announced Stanley had invited us all to his family's barbecue.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked incredulously.

"He invited us to his family barbecue," mom repeated.

"When?"

"This Saturday, it starts at two."

"And you want to go?"

"Why not? It was nice of him to consider us, wasn't it?"

"It was," Tim interjects. "I think it'll be a lot of fun."

"So shall I tell him we'll go?"

"Why not. I don't have another trip until the Monday after anyways."

"Great, I'll let him know."

I had been dreading today all week. It was bad enough that I was forced to deal with Stanley when Tim was away, now I'll have to spend the rest of today surrounded by him and his asshole friends. Not to mention I have no idea how he would behave with mom while Tim is right there.

The way they both had so freely engaged in sex while he had been home revealed a new depth to their relationship with each other as well as added a new risk component to their fucking, something they both clearly enjoyed and didn't give up once Tim had left on his work trip.

I came home from work about ten minutes early one day, having gotten a ride from Sarah and avoided taking my usual bus. The second I pushed open the back door, mom's high pitched squeals of pleasure reached my ears, and the first thing I saw was Stanley's hairy ass rapidly rising and falling above the top of the back of the couch as he pumped into mom, who's dainty feet were on either side of him while she dug her fingers into his ass cheeks.

Their clothes were strewn haphazardly around the room, hanging off of furniture or slung across the floor. Neither of them heard me come in, too busy having loud, passionate sex to notice, and I stood there watching them for about a minute, out of surprise and arousal, when mom speaks.

"Ugh, he's gonna be home soon!" She tells Stanley.

"Fucking good, I want him to know this is my house now, and your skanky ass belongs to me!"

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum, Stanley!"

"That's right, let your son walk in and see you cumming on my big dick. Maybe he'll learn how to satisfy a woman."

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Stanley, I'm cumming!"

I watched her toes curl as an orgasm overtook her, and not long after Stanley began grunting loudly, signaling his own impending orgasm was near. Grabbing the doorknob, I shut the door just as he began shooting his load deep inside mom, and waited a good fifteen minutes before daring to venture back inside, feeling somewhat relieved to find them both upright and dressed.

I had studiously avoided making any eye contact with them, and shut myself up in my room as quickly as possible. That wasn't the only time that week that I had caught them fucking so brazenly either, waking up late one night to pee, only to see their figures pressed together behind the frosted glass of the shower as I stood in the open doorway of the bathroom. Mom's soft giggles echoed off the walls as they touched each other under the water. I ended up jerking off right there in the doorway while watching them before returning to bed.

Since Tim had gotten back on Tuesday, I hadn't caught her sneaking around with Stanley, but I was unsure if that was because they weren't messing around as much or they had simply just put more effort into being discreet about it.

I pondered this as I watched mom touch up her makeup. She's wearing a white sundress today and platform sandals, her hair tied back in a loose ponytail.

"Tim, we're waiting on you," she called upstairs, then rolled her eyes.

"Sorry," he said, bounding down the stairs. "I was just finishing ironing my shorts."

Mom grabbed the plate of brownies she had baked off the counter, and then we proceeded out the back door to head next door.

As we walked up the Pachis' driveway, I scanned the crowd of people milling about the backyard. Most of the people I didn't know, but off to the side near the porch, was a group of guys I went to school with, among them was Stanley and his brother, Wade.

Wade was two years younger than me, he'll be starting his junior year soon. He was almost as tall as Stanley, but instead of being muscular like him, he was thin; a beanpole with hair down to his shoulder blades.

Stanley finally noticed us as we approached the edge of the crowd. He smirked before taking a swig of the beer in his hand, then made some comment to his group of friends that made them all laugh and turn in our direction.

Mom made eye contact with him and waved. He gave a nod and swallowed the rest of his beer, chucking it into a nearby trash can as he strutted over.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," he greeted us.

I badly wanted to point out we weren't actually inside but I held my tongue.

"Hi, Stanley," mom greeted him pleasantly. "Thank you so much for inviting us, we're thrilled to be here."

"Of course, what kind of neighbor would I be if I didn't?" He smirked again before turning to mom's right.

"You must be Tim," he stuck out his hand and Tim shook it, wincing slightly as Stanley took a firm grasp of his hand. Stanley's smirk grew wider. "I've just heard so much about you," he continued.

"How nice," Tim said, letting go. "I'm afraid I can't say the same, although you're quite different from what I imagined."

"Oh?" Stanley said, raising his eyebrows. "How so?"

"Just that when Julie said the neighbor's son was doing odd jobs around the house, I thought it was one of your younger brothers that I see occasionally."

"Well, my brothers don't exactly have the muscles to be able to do some of those repairs," he said pointedly, flexing both of his arms. It wasn't lost on me that he was implying that Tim didn't either.

"I know what you mean, now that I think about it. Some of those pipes that got replaced were mighty old, they must've been a bitch to wrench out of there."

"Eh, they didn't put up as much of a fight as you imagine. But that's to be expected, they were so old they were practically useless. It's only a shame they weren't replaced sooner."

"It was on the list of things we were gonna tackle once we had gotten married."

"Guess I saved you the trouble then."

The conversation lapsed in silence for a few seconds before mom spoke up.

"Oh, I've brought some dessert, don't know where you want me to put it."

"That's very kind of you, Julie. You didn't have to bring anything, though, just your lovely self." He smiled at her.

"Here, I'll show you where you can drop those off and where you guys can get a drink if you want."

Stanley led us through the crowd of people to a table stacked with food and drinks. Mom set the brownies down on the end with several other desserts.

"There's plenty to drink, so help yourselves to whatever-"

"Stanley!" A voice barked loudly, and a large, burly man in an apron emerged from the crowd beside us. Tall, he had short hair and a five o'clock shadow. A thick midsection offset the muscles in his chest and arms.

"Did you stack all the empty boxes over on the side of the house?"

"Yeah, Dad, I did."

"Good." Stanley's father gave us all a once over. "And who the hell are you all?"

"Dad, these are the neighbors. Remember, I told you I invited them?"

"Ohhhh, that's right," he said, recollection in his voice. "Apologies, I've had a few beers already. Stuart Pachis," he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tim, and this is Julie and Kyle."

"Ah, good to be able to put a, uh, face to the name," Stuart says to mom, a knowing smile stretching across his face. "My sons been helping you out in all sorts of ways, hasn't he?"

"He definitely has," mom replied with a smile of her own.

"Always told him in order to be a proper man, he needs to know how to take care of business around the house, aye son?" He thumped Stanley on the back and gave him a wink.

"Yeah I seem to recall you saying something to that effect," Stanley answers with a smirk.

"Anyway, either of you get yourselves a drink yet? There's plenty here."

"We haven't had the chance," mom said.

"Well let's get you situated with some alcohol then. Tim, what're you drinking today?"

"Oh, something light, maybe a wine cooler."

"A wine cooler? Why don't you leave that for your fiancé to drink. The fellas and I are knocking back some Jameson."

"Ohh I'm not so sure about that," Tim held up his hands in protest. "I'm not that big of a drinker."

"Nonsense, whiskey is always the right move. Come join us, we'll fix you up right."

With that, Stuart guided Tim away.

"What about you, gorgeous? See anything that you're thirsty for?" Stanley spoke in a low tone as he offered mom a seductive smile.

"I think I have something in mind," she flirted back.

Placing his hand on her lower back, he led her over to the drinks down at the either end of the table, leaving me by myself. I looked around the backyard at the unfamiliar faces, spotting a few familiar ones I wanted to avoid.

The next several hours went by painfully slow. Tim stood around with Stuart and his friends, looking very out of place as they forced drink after drink down his throat, ribbing him whenever he tried to politely decline until he eventually gave in and reluctantly accepted another.

Mom stood just off to his side, sipping at sangria and occasionally joining in the conversation, although I noticed her making eye contact with Stanley from across the yard on more than one occasion. He would offer a smirk or a wink in return, then say something to his friends which would cause them all to laugh and holler in response.

I avoided them all as best as possible, spending most of the time wandering through the crowd or standing by the table. Eventually, I found a quiet place by the side of the garage where I could sit down on my phone without being disturbed.

Not long after six, I got bored of scrolling through the various apps on my phone. The sun was just starting to set, and I figured we'd spent enough time here and could finally go home. Scanning the backyard, I spot Tim still standing amongst Stuart and his friends, although looking quite drunk by this point. I couldn't imagine how much he'd drank by now.

However, I noticed mom was not by his side anymore. Moving through the backyard, I attempted to spot her white sundress amongst the crowd. After several minutes of searching and no luck, I decided to check inside the house, figuring she might have gone to use the bathroom or something.

As I shut the back door behind, most of the noise becomes muffled and I can finally hear myself think. The setting sun casts an orange and pink glow inside the kitchen. Moving into the living room, I look to the right and see through the open door that the bathroom is empty.

Throwing my hands up, I decide to just head home myself, unwilling to go back outside and search through the crowd for her. I exit through the front door and step outside. The noise from the crowd in the back is faint up here, and as I begin to walk down the steps of the front porch, I'm able to make out hushed voices coming from around the side of the house.

Moving to the left, I approach several large bushes that block the entrance to the small space between the side of the Pachis' house and the fence of the house next door. The volume of the voices become clear enough that I can tell they belong to a man and a woman.

I step forward and carefully part a portion of the bushes to be able to look through. The setting sun provides enough dim light to illuminate the small space, and further down, barely concealed by some stacked cardboard boxes, is mom pinned against the side of the house while Stanley holds her aloft.

Her legs are wrapped tightly around his waist while he holds her up by the bottom of the thighs. The waistband of his mesh shorts are tucked underneath the curve of his hairy ass, exploding his thick, uncut cock, which he hurriedly saws in and out of her pussy.

Mom holds herself steady by gripping the large biceps of his arms, the hem of her sundress pulled up to make it easier for him to ram his dick in and out of her over and over. It takes me a few seconds to finally notice her red panties dangling from the ankle of her right foot.

The way their bodies writhe together in perfect unison is incredibly erotic, mom pushing against the cock that's invading her cunt with every quick thrust of Stanley's hips. Adding to it is the fact that this is all taking place a few feet away from a large crowd of people, which includes Tim, in a small alcove that just barely manages to hide their fucking. My cock comes alive instantly.

"Fuck, you're so strong," mom tells Stanley in breathless huffs.

"Stronger than your wimpy fiancé?"

"Yes, he's so weak, he could never fuck me like this."

"Like what?"

"Up against the house like a whore."

"Good slut, you know your fucking place," he tells her roughly. "Fucking hell, your cunt is soaked. You love getting off on being fucked with all these people right here, don't you?"

"I do, I love sneaking away to take your big cock."

"And with your fiancé a few feet away?"

"Yes, too drunk to notice I've left his side to get fucked by a 20 year old stud."

Stanley starts hammering into her cunt harder, spurned by their degrading conversation. The muscles in his ass contract with every sharp jab of his meat inside her slick opening.

"A stronger, better looking, man," mom continues. "One that puts him to sham with such a huge cock."

"This is why you came, isn't it? So I can fuck you with him right around the corner."

"It is, I wanted to feel you inside me while he stands around like a fool."

"Oh you fucking dirty skank," Stanley grunts out. "I'm gonna fill you with my seed and send you back to his side."

"Yes, I want to feel it dripping down my legs while holding onto his arm."