Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 07

Story Info
Julie begins submitting to Stanley in more brazen ways.
11.4k words
4.54
37.6k
53

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
602 Followers

A soft thud from downstairs wakes me from my slumber. Squinting at the digital clock, I see that it's a quarter past two in the morning. I had a pretty good idea of who had made that noise, even if the quiet giggles that followed hadn't confirmed it.

When I had arrived home from work earlier that evening, I found Stanley sitting by himself on the couch in the living room. He was dressed all in black, my own personal grim reaper. A long sleeve button down shirt clung to his muscular chest while his form fitting slacks ended at a pair of dress shoes.

He smirked at me as I walked into the room, his long legs spread wide as he relaxed into the couch, both of his elbows propped up besides him.

"What up, bitch? How was work? You enjoy my little home movie?"

His smirk grew into a vicious grin as I stood there uncomfortably, my cheeks turning red in shame and embarrassment.

"Aw, didn't you like it? Cause I sure enjoyed making it."

I squirmed in place, avoiding eye contact with him as I fought against the dull pulsing I felt deep in my groin. The last thing I wanted was for him to see that I did, in fact, like it, so much so that I'd beaten off to it again on my afternoon break. Luckily, mom came down the stairs just then, saving me from any more of Stanley's mockery.

As she came through the archway, I nearly did a double take when I saw her. She was wearing an electric blue mini dress, the bodice of which hugged her chest tightly, putting her ample cleavage on display while the short hem offered plentiful amounts of bare thigh. The black stiletto heels on her feet added an extra five inches of height, and her long, blonde hair spilled down her back in waves.

"Hello, sweetheart," she greeted me.

"H-hi mom," I replied. "What's going on? You're not going out, are you?"

"Yes, actually. Stanley is taking me to dinner and then we're going dancing," she enthused.

"But, I thought we were gonna talk about my first few days of work while we had dinner tonight."

"Aw, I'm sorry sweetheart. It's just there's this new Asian fusion place that just opened up and Stanley managed to pull some strings to get us a reservation last minute."

I glanced at Stanley seated on the couch and he just smirked back at me.

"Not to mention I haven't been dancing in ages," she went on.

"Is that why you're wearing that dress?"

"Don't you like it? Stanley picked it out when we went shopping on my lunch break today."

"It's very... small," I finished.

Stanley hopped off the couch and came to stand next to her.

"Well it would be hard to dance with a lot of clothing in the way."

He slid his arm around mom's waist before pulling her close to him.

"Besides," he continued, looking down at her, "why cover up when there's plenty of assets to show off."

His hand snakes down to her ass to give it a quick squeeze, causing mom to giggle and playfully push him away.

"Anyway, we're going to be heading out soon. I think there's some leftover pizza in the fridge."

"When will you be back?"

"Dunno, sometime after you're in bed I imagine."

"So, are we gonna talk tomorrow then?" I ask as they headed toward the front door.

"Sure, sounds good, sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight!" With a quick wave of her hand, she was gone, pulled out the door by Stanley.

I had spent the rest of the night alone and had gone to bed with the intention of getting a full night's sleep. But now I was tossing and turning under the sheets, searching for the increasingly elusive tug of unconsciousness while simultaneously trying to ignore the occasional faint giggle that drifted up from the front hall downstairs.

My cock, already semi-erect when I woke up, was attempting to reach full capacity, any hint of feminine laughter making it twitch from the array of naughty possibilities occurring below. I fought against it with great effort, but it was a losing battle, and soon my shaft was throbbing against the confines of the underwear encasing it.

I held out for as long as I could, even though I knew I'd give in eventually. With a sigh, I push the covers off me and climb from bed, reluctantly allowing my erection to guide me into the hallway.

The light from the front hall casts a dim glow, bathing the hall in shadows which I use to conceal my presence as I peer down while pressing against the wall.

Mom and Stanley stood close together kissing passionately, their arms encircling one another tightly to allow their hands to roam each other's body, pulling and grabbing as their heads rotated from side to side. Occasionally, I could see a flash of Stanley's tongue as he explored her mouth, imploring her to submit to him.

They swayed for a brief second as she began guiding him backwards, not stopping until he had his back up against the wall and her body pressed to his. Lifting her left leg up, she places her knee beside his waist, and they both softly moan into each other's mouth as their kissing intensifies, the sound of tongues urgently entwining echoing dully off the walls.

Stanley's large hands glide down to her ass, taking a hold of each cheek in a tight grip and kneading them firmly as he pulls their bodies even closer. Mom breaks their kiss with a sharp inhale before moving her lips to his neck and he tilts his head in the opposite direction, allowing her to kiss and lick along his skin unobstructed.

He shuts his eyes and lets out a sigh of satisfaction when mom's right hand begins massaging the growing bulge in his pants, enjoying the dual tantalizing effects of her mouth sensually nipping at his neck while rallying his cock to full readiness.

"Ugh, I can't believe you want some more dick."

"I'm gonna get as much as I can before Tim gets home later today," she said between kisses.

"Still, I thought that pounding I gave you in the bathroom back at the club would have been enough."

I gasped and my cock pulsed in my underwear.

"Mmm," mom smiled into his neck, "that was hot. You gave it to me with such ferocity in that stall."

She slowly slid to her knees, her hands moving up to his belt.

"How could I not? You got me so hard grinding that sexy ass against my crotch."

His breathing deepened as her fingers nimbly undid his buckle. She quickly unsnapped the button and pulled down the zipper before easing his weapon out the small opening of his pants.

Mom leaned her head back a bit, openly admiring Stanley's large, pulsating erection. Lengthy and thick, his uncut cock extended straight out from a tuft of dark, bushy pubic hair. A gleaming pearl of precum decorates the opening of his spongy head.

Stanley smirks as he watches her marvel at his tool, betraying a look of arrogant pride at the gift God had bestowed upon him.

"It's so perfect," mom mutters in awe before engulfing his shaft with impatient haste. Stanley sighs and leans his head back against the wall as she takes several fast and deep swallows of his cock before pulling off.

"I can still taste myself on you," she tells him, then starts kissing and licking his tip.

Pulling down my pajama bottoms and underwear, I free my erection before beginning to dutifully pump it.

"Well you covered me in your cream when I pumped my load into your pussy." He bites his bottom lip as she begins gently inhaling the precum from his cockhead, her full lips attempting to caress some more out of him.

He adjusts the position of his body once she resumes enthusiastically blowing him, widening his stance for a more comfortable position while being pleasured by her eager mouth.

Mom's head moves forward and backward steadily, skillfully applying robust suction to his meaty pole with her soft, plush lips.

"God damn, do you know the proper respect to give my cock," he sighs, placing his hands on the back of her head before pumping into her mouth several times.

She moans as he fills her mouth with his rod, pressing forward to take him down her throat, her nose sinking into his voluminous bush.

"Aw, fuuuuuuck," Stanley moans quietly as mom begins making deep, gulping noises, milking his cock with her throat muscles. "You want it so bad don't you, slut?"

She continues deep throating him for another few seconds before slowly dragging her lips back, keeping them sheathed tightly around his shaft, before pulling off with a wet slurp.

"I always want your cock inside me," she replies, looking up at him while taking sensual, teasing licks of his bulbous head.

"Then let's go up stairs so you can ride me hard and fast while I lay back and enjoy those nice titties bouncing in my face."

Mom rose and leaned forward, grabbing his face with both hands so she could kiss him hard on the mouth. Stanley's paws shot out, and he began mauling her big tits over her dress while she stuck her tongue down his throat.

I hurriedly stuffed my aching cock back into my shorts before making a hasty retreat to my room. After quietly shutting the door behind me I lean against it, hearing the sounds of them climbing the stairs a few seconds later. A minute goes by after they shut mom's bedroom behind them before I tiptoe back out into the hall, my erection having softened a bit during the short interval.

However, it quickly returns to its former state as the noises coming from mom's room become clearer the closer I get to her door. By the time I'm standing outside, my cock is once again throbbing in my underwear, and I waste no time in freeing it to continue my jerk session from earlier while listening to my mom bouncing on Stanley's dick.

Her breaths come out deep and heavy alongside the fast but gentle squeaking of the box spring, indicating how much effort she's putting into riding him. Occasionally, a low moan of pleasure escapes from her mouth.

"You love sitting on my big dick, don't you, slut?"

"Yes," she huffs out. "It fills me all the way up."

"Damn right it does!"

A slap rings out from inside followed by a short yelp, and the squeaking increases in volume and acceleration.

"Fuck yeah, ride me as hard as you can, bitch. Take my cock far up your slutty hole."

I continue to beat my meat while listening to Stanley degrade my mom, driving her to fuck him with all the speed and strength she can muster until we're both ready to cum.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, Stanley, I'm cumming!"

"Ugh, yeah, squeeze a load out of me with that sopping cunt."

I hear him grunt several times a few seconds later just as mom emits a few high pitched whines of her own, and just like that, I too am spilling cum all over the floor of the hallway.

The sounds of heavy, satisfied breathing fills the room on the other side of the door, occasionally being interrupted by affectionate kisses. I pull off my shirt to mop up the mess I created, softly padding back down the hall once I've finished.

After tossing the soiled shirt into the hamper and retrieving a fresh one, I find it easier to return to sleep now that my dirty, sinful craving has been fulfilled, letting unconsciousness overtake me before shamefulness has the chance to.

In the morning, I rise when the alarm tells me too, shutting it off and shuffling through my morning routine before work. It's Saturday, so mom remains tucked away in bed, most likely with Stanley beside her. I'm finishing up breakfast when I hear the bathroom shutting from upstairs, and whoever is using it hasn't finished by the time I leave for work a few minutes later.

I'm only a few houses away when I remember I left my ID badge on the dresser in my room. Cursing to myself, I turn and jog back up the street, not wanting to miss my bus and risk being late.

I shut the front door quietly behind me, so as not to wake mom up, and ascend the stairs in the same manner. Once I get to the top, however, I see that her bedroom door is now open.

On the bed inside, Stanley lays flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling with half shut eyes. The sheets that cover him from the chest down protrude with a human-like shape, the head of which bobs up and down over where Stanley's crotch would be.

"Fuck, this is how I should be woken up every day," he mumbles, "With your slutty lips wrapped around my morning wood."

Mom lets out a sensuous moan as she gorges on Stanley's dick below the covers. She had barely waited for me to leave before seeking out more of his cock.

I stand frozen, trying to decide whether to just leave without my ID or attempt to grab it without being noticed. Meanwhile, my cock slowly starts to come alive from the wet slurping noises produced by mom's vigorous consumption of Stanley's pole underneath the blankets.

Suddenly, his head turns toward me from his spot on the bed, finally noticing me hovering on the landing of the stairs just outside the door. We make eye contact, and a slow, sadistic smile spreads across his groggy face.

He reaches a hand underneath the covers and a second later, mom's head starts moving up and down his dick at a much faster rate.

"You gotta work harder for your breakfast, bitch."

Mom begins gagging, caught off guard by the sudden, forceful change in pace.

"Aww yeah, gonna be a big one today. All that protein'll do you good."

I stood there horrified and aroused as Stanley forced mom to choke on his meat, all the while staring at me with an evil grin. After a few seconds, I finally forced myself to turn and walk back downstairs, abandoning my ID for the day.

The crass sounds of mom's brutal face fucking only got louder the further away I got, and Stanley makes sure I hear him crudely insult her once more before I shut the front door behind me and leave them to their morning sexual escapades.

-----------

Tim was in the living room when I got home from work that evening.

"Hey, kiddo," he greeted me from the couch after glancing up from his iPad.

Mom stood at the stove in the kitchen, finishing up cooking dinner.

"Hey," I said back.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," mom announced as I headed toward the stairs.

We sat down at the table not too long later, after I had changed out of my work clothes.

"How was your flight?" I asked Tim.

"Oh, it was fine. Totally uneventful. Arrival was a nightmare though."

"How come?"

"It took forever to get off the plane and then the airline lost my luggage. Plus your mom was late picking me up."

"Yeah, sorry again about that. Lost track of time."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile softly to herself. I could pretty much guess what, or rather who, had made her late to the airport.

"It's fine, I figured you must've been busy with something," he dismisses.

Mom takes a sip of wine while Tim shovels pasta into his mouth.

"Mm, Kyle, how's your new job?" He mumbles, his mouth still half full. "I'm sure you've told your mom all about it but I want to hear how it's going."

I perk up and launch into all the details about work; what it's like being employed by a big box store, my many coworkers, the different departments, etc.

Talking to Tim reminds me of how nice it is having someone who's interested in what you have to say. Mom starts out listening, occasionally nodding or offering a small smile, but I notice her slowly start to zone out, leaving me feeling disappointed. So I end up turning all of my focus on Tim, who occasionally asks questions in between bites of his dinner.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see mom glance down at the phone in her lap when it lights up with a notification. The slight, pleasant smile that briefly appears a few seconds later when she checks it gives me an idea of the cause.

She types something and receives a quick response, snorting quietly to herself. Tim doesn't appear to notice, too busy twirling pasta on his fork while regaling me with a story of his first job, but I do, and I know it's Stanley that she's messaging.

Her renewed spirit, directed completely at her phone, occupies her throughout dinner. It's only when I get up to clear the table that she finally returns it to her lap, smiling as if she'd been listening the entire time.

"That's nice of you to clear the table for you mother, Kyle," Tim compliments pleasantly.

I pause briefly before continuing to collect the plates and silverware.

"When did you start doing that?"

"Oh, a little while ago," I mumble, not meeting his gaze. Mom swallows the rest of her wine to hide her smile.

"Huh, can't believe I just noticed."

"Well, a lot can change when you aren't here often," mom says.

"That's true, and I know I've been absent a lot. But I'm going to make more of an effort to not fly off so much, I promise."

Mom only offers a tight smile in response and I debate internally about the truthfulness of his words as I wash the dishes for the next twenty minutes.

--------

It's three days later when I finally have my first day off. I'm getting a better handle of how things run at Office Depot, thanks in large part to Sarah. She's only a couple of years older than me but she knows so much about how everything works, telling me during my training one day that she hopes to make supervisor soon.

I think she'd do a great job, she's really good with the customer's as well as our co-workers, even though I've heard a few of them cracking jokes about her weight, which pisses me off. Sarah's so nice, we've become work buddies, and it makes me mad to overhear some of the others being jerks behind her back.

At home, mom seems to be becoming distant from Tim. She doesn't outright ignore him, but her level of engagement has definitely been minimal, and I think he's finally starting to notice something is up.

Stanley hasn't been around, pulling his vanishing act like usual when Tim is home, but I do catch mom messaging more often than she normally does when Tim comes back.

Despite not having to get up early for work, my internal clock still wakes me up around the time I usually set my alarm for. The sun is barely creeping up above the horizon, and a faint pinkish light filters through the blinds into my room.

I can hear Tim's muffled snoring from down the hall as I attempt to fall back asleep, the only real noise in our otherwise quiet house. My eyes are shut tight in concentration when suddenly his snores get briefly louder before returning to their muffled volume again.

Opening my eyes, I look up at the ceiling in confusion, wondering if I had just imagined it in my fatigued stupor. However, a few seconds later, I hear the soft squeak of the staircases in between Tim's snoring.

Sitting up, I listen carefully before getting out of bed and heading toward my door. Turning the knob, I slowly inch it open a bit. I don't see anyone out in the hall, but Tim quiets down briefly enough for me to hear the soft, mechanical click of the front door closing.

My mind races as I turn around and stride toward the window that overlooks our backyard. I push a small section of the blinds up and peer through. Next door, I see Stanley standing in front of his garage in nothing but slides and a pair of light purple boxer briefs that cling tightly to him.

He looks up from his phone and a few seconds later, mom comes into view, walking quickly toward him. Her long, blonde hair flows down the back of her short, light pink satin nightie, the front of which displays a good portion of the large, full breasts, that she presses against Stanley's bare chest when they embrace tightly, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

I watch as they press their bodies close to one another, their mouths molded together and moving in a lust filled wrestle. Mom's left hand moves to the front of Stanley's underwear and she begins to softly grope at his bulge. At the same time, he slips his right hand up the back of her nightie, taking one of her ass cheeks in his firm grip.

My cock begins to respond as they throw caution to the wind by putting their depravity on display for anyone to see. After a minute of making out and grappling with each other, they break apart, and as Stanley takes a step back, his erection comes into view, practically sticking out the top of his boxer briefs, so large I can notice it even from my vantage point on the second floor.

Sovany
Sovany
602 Followers