All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 09'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started so good but it's getting to be the same thing over and over.

You need to put in a twist were the kid really fucks up Stanley and his whole shit.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

This has gotten more than repetitive. Kyle needs to finally stand up to Stanley and let his mom know what's been going on. It's plainly obvious that Stanley doesn't give two shits about Kyle's mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the other commenter here. Does Kyle ever grow a spine? If not, the story keep on showing us the same thing about how Julie is a slave to the bully's dick and nothing else?

Those are the 2 directions I see the story going, and one of them has gotten boring now. Regardless of how much people seem to be enjoying the bullying and abuse of both Kyle and Julie, I hope they're seeing that it is indeed abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No!! This was good!! The way we want it!!! It's good because this is what we enjoy!!! Don't please them.

MtlstlMtlstlover 1 year ago

This was good. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such art. I like where this is going. The way Stanley put Tim in his place was also really hot. Hope there's a scuffle between Stanley and Tim in the future where Tim comes back to try to win Julie back but Stanley dominates him.

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

Either Kyle needs to stand up and be a man and fix the stanley problem or just pack up his stuff, tell the mom she is a slut whore and GTFO.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

i love this story so much. can’t wait until stanley open fucks the mom in front of her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what trash. Glocks have their place and this is it. The lack of decent "author" ingenuity is appalling

ImSickImSickover 1 year ago

This is the best chapter you have ever put out please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old crap Kyle needs to get out and go find a big gun and shoot everyone including his self to put us out of our misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been thinking on how to respond to this chapter. I’m glad Tim is out of the picture. What a puss he was. How ever…….the beating Stanley gave Kyle??? It’s funny in a way, but peeing on him…….wow!! Kyle needs to take a few self defense classes and throat punch this douch then while he’s gasping for air, ass fuck him with a broom handle into submission. I don’t know why Kyle isn’t railing Sarah yet. It’s obvious that he don’t want her around Stanley & his friends for fear that they might just fuck her for him. Either way…….I do hope for more of this series. Hopefully Kyle grows a pair & starts fucking his girlfriend & fucks Stanley up really good in the end.

CBEAR47CBEAR47over 1 year ago

Man this is terrible. Watch the next post will have Stanley fucking Kyles girlfriend in front of him and Kyle thanking him….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is why people kill themselves. The story started out great and the premise is fresh and interesting, but at this point, it's becoming needlessly cruel.

MasterBonzo1usMasterBonzo1usover 1 year ago

During this chapter I had the thought that Tim when he came back that second time would end Stanley with the use of a weapon. Telling the police he returned from a business trip and found a man raping his Fiancée. Perhaps there is still time for Tim to indulge in liquid courage and return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope Stanley, his dad and his friends fuck Kyle’s mom together next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So yeah like I expected, Julia and Tim got into a fight over her fucking Stuart. Then Stuart demonstrates his position over Tim by fucking Julia in front of him. As well as Stuart finding out that it was Kyle who told Tim that his mother was sleeping with Stuart.

Next chapter (I seriously hope not) will most likely be about Julia getting pregnant with Stuart's kid and eventually gives birth to his kid. Making Julia pay more attention to his kid over Kyle.

Asperger27Asperger27over 1 year ago

It was mediocre. Not good, but not bad either.

My only concern was that Kyle getting urinated on and whipped with a leather belt. Though...hey this is expected in Netorare and cuckold stories. One of my stories had the same thing too, but towards the ending. It just makes it...final you know? But still gross.

Will there be a new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great chapter! I suspect Sarah's downfall is probably next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my favourite stories on the site, but for the first time it's starting to feel its length. Wouldn't mind if the next chapter were the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

COMPLETE OWNERSHIP!! SHOW US THAT....THE SLOW CORRUPTION IS GOOD!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE KYLE'S MOM LICK STANLEY'S ASS!! THERE ARE A LOT OF TRICKS TO EXPLORE!! FUCK JULIE SO HARD IN THE ASS!! ASS TO MOUTH!! TOYS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Repetitive dribble. It's the same thing every chapter. It's not even hot anymore. Do something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand how people claim it's repetitive, there's a clear progress with every chapter, it's just that it has a slow pace, which is perfectly fine for people who are willing to read like me. Actually I wish this story never ends, with dozens of chapters, making a minor (but very hot) progress with each new part. It is unique and very well written. The fact that they now kiss explicitly in front of Kyle is tremendously hot, and the more scenes they do it - the better. I actually think it's better if they don't fuck in front of him just yet. There are many situations that can be unpleasant for Kyle, but not in a way that makes Julie a complete irresponsible mother. For example: a trip to the lake. They can do it in the lake, while pretending they just swim, then go to a movie theater and be very subtle about the oral sex they give each other, then in the lakehouse itself they do it right beside him, but very slow, quiet and passionate, fully under the covers, and Julie is making sure that Kyle's fast asleep. In the way back home Stan lets Kyle drive his truck, only so he can fuck his mom in the backseat. They are less quiet and subtle, but still in a way that Julie thinks her son is oblivious. The full explicit act in front of the son should be very dramatic, and after a long absence of Stanley. Julie broke up with him after she witnesses him beating Kyle up. As the time goes by, she realizes she can't live without him, and eventually, on Kyle's birthday, Stan arrives back and conquers her once and for all, humiliating the son harshly.

5 stars, don't ever stop!

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Honestly most bully cuckolding stories go on far too long and sadly this one was no different. While some may like the downward trajectory of the narriator's life, All I see is a total lack of development for the characters. With 9 chapters and no real story arch, it becomes a slog to read through. Honestly if all that was ever going to happen was Stanley wins, then the story could have been in three chapters.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

This is one of the greatest stories on this site. I reread it over and over again and am waiting for every single installment. Please do a mommy gangbang and have the son watch while the mother encourages the bullying. This is shaping up to be a GOATed story. keep going!

MtlstlMtlstlover 1 year ago

Great job. Love this story, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading all the chapters, I can say that none of it makes sense. First off Stanley's age: How can he celebrate his 21st birthday, when he just graduated high school with Kyle? That would make him Kyle's age.

Second is how Julia's work. You finally tell in this (but barely) that she "works from home". This should've been told in the first chapter.

Third was how weak Kyle sounds. He had plenty of times before to tell Tim about Julia cheating on him with Stanley or letting his mother know that Stanley was bullying him in high school.

Yet it all came to blow in this chapter, with Tim finding out (by Kyle nonetheless) that Julia was sleeping with Stanley.

I hope in the next chapter that Kyle finally tells his mom about how awful Stanley is to him. Telling her about the threats he gave Kyle and beating he got from Stanley too. Maybe even tracking Tim down and beg him to win his mom back.

Lastly is, what kind of person thinks that being a butcher is a "real man's work"? There are plenty of guys who work blue collar jobs that make more than a butcher. Yet Stanley has connections to a expensive restaurant his father supplies meat too. Has a cabin on by a lake? Butchers don't make that much to afford these things, and yet...in this series-they can.

Just something that really grinds my gears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been really good, but I'm starting to think there needs to be a little wrap up. I have a feeling Sarah will be Stan's next victim and Kyle will lose his job to he forced to work for Stan. Honestly, at this point, the kid just either needs a gun, or he needs to leave home, cut all ties, and never look back.

maxmaster983maxmaster983over 1 year ago

lets get a rough GANGBANG . Stanley pimp her out to his friends . give them her number with a code . each boy call her with the codename become her master for the day .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The constant mention of Sarah in this chapter makes it clear how its going to go down.

- Kyle and Sarah are finally going to get together, but then Stanley will somehow bully him into bringing Sarah home to meet the family. The mom will agree because the plot.

- Sarah will spend the night and be turned into Stanley's slut in one night because good characterization, Kyle will watch but get caught jerking off and Stanley will reveal he's always known Kyle has been watching him and the mom. Sarah will stay with Kyle but really Stanley is her man.

- Somehow Stanley will convince the mom that they're wasting money on Kyle's education and now Kyle will be trapped in that abusive home working some bullshit job for Stanley and his family, essentially a slave at home and at work. He'll come home to Sarah and his mom worshipping Stanley's dick and go upstairs to jerk off.

It's like NTR doujins, you see the ending a mile away.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 1 year ago

This has finally moved the plot along. Pretty enjoyable progression, hot sex and actually good foreshadowing (if stuff pays off with Sarah believably). I don't really enjoy the bullying but it is important to be there for the characters and the story. I do think it's a bit of a missed opportunity that we build up to Stanley having something planned for ages that involves Tim not knowing but never get to see what it is. Seems like Tim discovering didn't make any difference at this point. Either way interested to see this continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me guess: the next chapter will be about Kyle bringing Sarah home to meet the family and Stanley fucking her. Kyle catches them and finally tells his mom about Stanley cheating, but the mom forgives him because she was cheating in the first place. Kyle then finally grows some balls and refuses to put up with Stanley's abuse any longer and gives Julie and ultimatum - him or Stanley. Julie then kicks him out of the house after Stanley convinces her that he needs to be "independent."

The last part probably won't happen because that'd defeat the role he's trying to give Kyle as a cuck, but as so many others have stated this is becoming repetitive and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, hope Julia gets gangbanged by Stanley and his friends next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I can't do this series anymore. The part of me that finds this all hot wants Sarah as the next victim, but I want Kyle to get his happy ending. Stan has gone far enough, any further and you're going into S*****e territory

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been the most interesting chapter of all because unlike other stories where there are many "alpha males" here there is only one (even praised by his friends) which denotes a more genuine interest on the part of the woman in loving him. that man who is more "unique"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stanley fucks julie and sarah and they have a happy life amen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so hot go it

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123about 1 year ago

I am betting that author gonna be generic and predictable by make Sarah into stanley's slut next and make Kyle into wimp because author lack of any imagination or any creativity to make an interesting story and can only copy paste from other people story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rant incoming

First of all, great story. The way you portrayed Stanley's nature and his character has been incredible, to say the least. I don't blame Sarah for falling for his charms (or, in this case, his dick) because you've shown that even though she's a strong character, she's been surrounded by wimps and was prone to be tempted. Stanley saw through her submissiveness from day one and worked his way into it. There's nothing redeemable or notable about Tim or Kyle, either. All I see are two passive individuals that would rather jerk off or do nothing rather than take responsibility or make something of themselves.

I've read many mommy bully stories over the years, some good, some bad, and some downright hilarious. All have the same result, a conservative mom turns into some slut whore for violent or sadistic men. Whether there's some truth to this in the real world that's up for debate.

With that being said, there's something about this story that wants me to see Kyle rise from the ashes of this torture and humiliation. The way you wrote this story, there can be a possibility.

One of the reasons why I read such stories is because I want to see individuals break their chains of submissiveness and shape themselves into the men that take care of their families, fend off the monsters that threaten them or sculpt themselves into the very best that they can be. Not many stories offer that perspective except for "The Return of the Bully" by wonderer4 and AOS1666's "Bully takes my mom" series. Although both are great in their own aspects, there's not much semblance of realism (I know, erotic fantasy fiction, but still) that gives a story that tinge of authenticity that great stories have. The former story has the son becoming a millionaire and the latter becoming a rich game developer.

As the author, you can shove a middle finger on this comment and write this story however you want. But, for once, I would like to see a submissive young adult, beaten and tortured by his enemies, take it to the chin, embrace the pain and build himself into the kind of man that gives men like Stanley a chill in their bones.

Maybe it's my fascination for the "underdog rising the ranks" or "David vs Goliath" scenarios.

With that being said, you are a fantastic writer, and this is an excellent series.

Looking forward to more.

AlexBaobabAlexBaobababout 1 year ago

Hope spanking will continue. Nice to see how Kyle slowly turning into Stanley's slave. I wish Stanley will order to wash his car and making new chores. Also would be hot to see that Stanley will lock Kyle for a night in the basement as punishment or just get rid of him, because Satnley wants to enjoy his time with Julie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story, hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More spanking and pain for the slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been 2 months since the last installment. I check every day. Please release the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope he is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any kind of update would be great! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope the next chapter is coming out soon. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter. Will you be continuing the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous