All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 10'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every other day we need to put the trash un the can...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus - Kyle is such a looser. I was really hoping he’d grow some balls. Now Sarah has kicked his faggot ass to the curb. I hope this series has a turning point. Maybe Sarah takes the pussy back & teaches him how to man up. Who knows!!! Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just getting dumb. There’s zero character growth it’s just hoping from Dec scene to sex scene with no development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no. The mom's pregnant. Who could've seen this coming? /s

Honestly I've been skimming through the last 3-4 chapters waiting for something different to happen, waiting for you to shake something up, but nope. The misery keeps on piling up. At this point if Kyle doesn't have the guts to move out to a different state, I'm not exactly sure what else is left in this story except for more misery

Oh well

maxmaster983maxmaster983about 1 year ago

to bad . no gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it's clear you're getting towards the end of the story as there isn't actually much plot left, just sex sex sex. When she was cheating, it was pretty hot but now they're together and all there is left is him bullying the son but even that's getting repetitive, annoying and boring now.

Now I think maybe Julie will also see a video and decide to fuck Stanley and that will be another chapter but I'll be honest, it's getting tiring and boring to see the mom shown as a good innocent mother but at the same time supports this guy over her own son and even goes to the point of not putting the son in the Christmas greeting, which is obviously a foreshadowing to the son getting kicked out of family altogether. Not to mention how mom has no problem when Stanley openly disrespects the son.

Epcy69Epcy69about 1 year ago

I do enjoy your writing. Unlike mine it has a story structure and correct grammar that people can follow. Although I'm reading this story in small parts, I would've liked to see Stanley, standing in the kitchen with a wired hanger and the vacuum cleaner. Assuming they live in Texas, Stanley tells the protagonist, "dude we got problem. I'm going to need you to hold down your pregnant mom. While I scrambled that little lust demon's brain and suck it out with this vacuum cleaner attachment."

I'm always seeing possible breaking points in this story as it progresses, thinking there's going to be a conclusion. However, all the protagonists wants to do is beat off to his mom. For instance; what if the protagonist finally snaps, and pushes a car over an embankment into a deep ravine with Stanley in the trunk. And Stanley's final words as he falls to his death, "I fucked your mooooooooooooooom!!!" Now is my example a good ending? No, but it is an ending.

Another thing, I keep getting the feeling that Stanley wants to f*** the main character. Why is he always making eye contact and grinning at the protagonist?

I know all critiques are insulting but they can be constructive. With my stories being incoherent garbage, I have no room to give advice. But I could see that you have the potential to write a really good "Breaking Point." Besides that, you owe it to your main character, this poor guy is just beating off to his mom all day.

Know that if I didn't like your style of writing, I wouldn't have left a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I used to feel sorry for Kyle in the beginning of the story, hoping that he'd grow a pair and just get the hell out of there or just fight back or something. Now? He deserves every bad thing that's going to happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait to see what happens next.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 1 year ago

fuck yes. humiliate kyle more, have him watch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be nice to see "more" of Sarah in next chapters.

rhoonie9rhoonie9about 1 year ago

3★. U should release a long episode soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked this story so far but this chapter lacked details on the sex and jumped scene to scene. Boring chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story could just end here and I feel like that's the intent. It took 3 months to make a new chapter and it was pretty quick compared. Barely any sex and just plot. Sarah? Gone. Mom? Pregnant. Kyle? Cucked. What would another chapter add at this point? Sarah also fucking Stanley? If the author wanted that to happen he would have wrote it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

something happens to baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm hoping for Stanley to get Sarah -- with Mom helping persuade Sarah it's a good idea.

deuc92deuc9210 months ago

I loved all the information talk, so hot.

deuc92deuc928 months ago

Lol, I'm rereading this story and I saw my prior comment. I meant impregnation talk, not information talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous