Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 11

Story Info
Kyle and Julie's lives become cemented around Stanley.
16.5k words
3.98
22.5k
36

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers

The sharp wind bites into my cheek as I stand outside the entrance to Office Depot. Despite how cold it is, I hesitate to go in, shivering in place while staring up at the large building.

This was the first time Sarah and I would be seeing each other since our break up and I didn't know what to expect.

Apprehension fluttered around inside my chest as the store loomed in front of me. Checking my phone, I see that I'm out of time and steel myself before crossing the threshold.

I walk slowly to the break room to clock in, watching discreetly for Sarah. After emerging from the back to take my spot up at the cash register, I finally spot her across the store talking to one of our co-workers.

Her eyes slide from his face to mine and I freeze. We make eye contact for a brief second before she looks away and even from the other end of the room, I can detect the faint look of disgust on her face. My cheeks flush in embarrassment and I scurry forward. I really hope the entire day won't be like this.

"Hey, Leslie," I greet the other cashier working the register alongside me.

"Oh, uh, hey," she mumbles, avoiding eye contact.

I set up the register and the store opens not long later. The first half of my shift ends up being a bit bizarre. Leslie, who is usually very friendly and always engages in conversation, is uncharacteristically quiet the whole morning. I occasionally catch her peeking at me from the corner of her eye while I'm helping a customer or otherwise distracted, a look I can't quite make out on her face.

I also notice a few of my other coworkers glancing in my direction as they whisper quietly to one another while stacking shelves nearby.

By the time my break rolls around, I'm thoroughly aware that something is going on. I rack my brain as I head into the bathroom in the back. Maybe they all heard about Sarah and I breaking up? Several of them knew we were dating, which had caused a few whispers initially, so it'd make sense that they'd gossip about us not being together anymore.

I had just convinced myself this must be the reason when I emerge from the bathroom to hear several voices talking in hushed tones. Quietly, I ease along the wall and slowly approach the source of the chatter.

"...apparently caught him jerking off while watching some fucked up video."

My heart goes still. There's no way. Sarah wouldn't.

"What, like a weird kind of porn movie?"

"Worse. It was a video of his mom banging some guy he went to high school with."

"No fucking way! You're messing with me, I don't believe you."

"I swear to God, I'm not lying. Zoe said Sarah called her the night it happened. Told her everything while balling her eyes out."

"Whoa, that's fucking insane. I always thought he was a weird kid but this is next level fucked up!"

"Wait, it gets even crazier. Apparently this guy used to bully him real badly in high school. Then he moved into the house next door to theirs earlier this year and started sleeping with his mom while she was engaged to some other guy."

"Dude, stop, this is wild. It's like a Greek tragedy or some shit."

"I know right? I almost didn't believe it at first but who would make something like that up? It's just so specific and bizarre."

"You're not kidding. I almost wish you hadn't told me."

"Yeah right. You live for this kind of shit talking."

"Well, you're not wrong."

Their laughter fades as they leave to go back out front. I slide to the ground and put my head in my hands. I can't believe it. They all know.

I sit there feeling ashamed and embarrassed until my alarm goes off, signaling my break is over. Climbing unsteadily to my feet, I lean back against the wall and sigh deeply.

It's ok, I tell myself. You can do this. Just make it until the end of the day. Taking a large breath, I steady myself and head back out into the main area of the store.

The second half of my shift passes by much slower than the first half had now that I know everyone is talking about me. It is much harder than I thought it would be to deal with. Shame passes through me anytime I catch one of my coworkers whispering or casting a glance my way.

I'm so glad when my shift is finally over at the end of the day, but the prospect of facing it all again tomorrow seems so daunting. At the back of the store, I'm grabbing my stuff when a couple of people come in. I hear several of them giggle as they whisper amongst themselves, which makes me want to cry.

I call my manager on the way out and quit. He doesn't seem surprised nor asks for a reason why, giving me a good indication that he knows as well.

I glance back only briefly at the facade of the building as I make my way through the parking lot to the bus stop. Waiting in the cold as night settles around me, I see Sarah emerge, heading for her car.

As she stops to place some items in the trunk, she notices me watching her from the sidewalk. We make eye contact again, and we stand for a brief moment, staring at each other before she looks away and gets in her car.

I'm listless the entire bus ride home, staring out the window at the city as it passes by. Dinner is on the table by the time I push my way through the back door.

"Oh, just in time, sweetheart," mom greets me.

Her and Stanley were their usual selves throughout dinner and mom only addresses my sullen mood once she was done eating.

"I had to quit my job today," I tell her after she asks what was wrong.

Stanley rolls his eyes at the opposite end of the table before sighing loudly.

"What happened?" Mom asks.

"It just wasn't working out."

"How wasn't it 'working out'?" Stanley emphasizes heavily.

"My coworkers... were hard to get on with."

Stanley throws his hands up in frustration as mom leans toward me.

"Sweetheart, is this because of Sarah?"

"No, mom, it isn't," I say with conviction, but I could tell she doesn't believe me.

"That's two jobs in six months, Kyle," Stanley reminds me in a stern voice.

"I know," I say through gritted teeth. "I'll find another one."

"Well, clearly you aren't very good at finding jobs that you can hold onto, so now you'll be given one you can't fuck up."

"What does that mean?" Panic rises in my chest.

"Starting tomorrow, you'll be working with me down at the shop."

"No, I can't--"

"This is not up for discussion," he tells me sternly. "I don't think you've taken any of this as seriously as you should, so my dad and I will put you to work doing something that you will take seriously."

With that he rises from the table and mom follows suit. I know at this point not to even bother trying to get her to intervene. She'd just take Stanley's side.

"Be up and ready to go by six," he says before leading mom into the living room.

I wash the dishes in silence, taking all my anger and frustration out on the plates I'm scrubbing. I'm upset at myself more than anything else, having been so careless to admit I had quit my job to Stanley without considering how he'd react. If I hadn't been so out of it and thought through things a bit, I could have just lied, made them think I still had a job while looking for another. Instead, I'm going to be Stanley's work bitch for the foreseeable future. I could almost kick myself.

Upstairs, I chuck my clothes into the hamper and throw myself face down onto the bed in frustration. I really don't want to do this tomorrow, but I don't seem to have any choice.

The pressure of the mattress against my cock causes it to stir a little, reminding me that I haven't jerked off today. Slowly, I begin to hump my hardening shaft against the bed, until my cock is fully stiff and straining against my underwear.

Turning over, I grab my headphones and plug them into my phone before unlocking it. The webpage with the video of Stanley impregnating mom is quickly reloaded as I bring up the internet.

But just before I tap play, my thumb stops, hovering over the screen. Staring down at Stanley's username, I debate internally about whether to expose myself to the contents of his profile before clicking on it, my curiosity getting the better of me. Since discovering his PornHub account, I haven't gone beyond just the video I've jerked off to repeatedly the past few days.

I can immediately see that he has eight other videos uploaded in addition to the one of him impregnating mom, the latest of which is dated a few weeks after his birthday and titled, "Father and son tag team bimbo slut".

My heart thuds heavily thinking that the video I saw of Stanley and his dad fucking mom has been posted as well, that is until I click on it and find that it's a completely different one.

This video begins with Stanley sitting in bed, his back against the headboard and his long legs spread open wide, camera in hand, filming mom as her mouth bobs up and down on his long thick cock, which sticks straight up out of his bushy pubes.

Mom moans softly as her mouth envelops his dick slowly, her lips wrapped around his shaft in a tight grip as they move vigorously up and down. Her fingers dig into the skin of his muscular thighs as she clutches them tightly.

Stanley chuckles, capturing the look of enchantment on her face as she pleasures his meat with her mouth. Mom uses her left hand to reach down and cup his heavy balls, massaging them gently while sucking him noisily.

"Oh yeah, just like that," he mumbles as her lips tug ardently on his pole while sliding up and down his significant length.

Mom raises her head and looks up into the camera, only the soft head of Stanley's dick in her mouth. She stares intently into the lens and begins to suck gently on the end of his penis, her plush lips kneading the spongy tip. Occasionally, her tongue darts out to take a lick of the underside, lapping up any of the excess precum that spills steadily from within.

"Mmmm," he sighs contently when her mouth sinks back down his shaft again, stopping only when her nose is nearly touching his wild, untamed pubic hair.

Stanley leans forward and slowly runs his left hand down her back. He reaches her perky ass which is turned slightly upward as she leans over to choke on his dick. Eagerly grabbing at it, his large, calloused hand closes around her bubbly cheek, squeezing it tightly before letting go to deliver a loud smack.

Mom lets out a noise that's part yelp, part groan. Stanley gives her another whack, this one harder, before chuckling and leaning back against the headboard once more.

Just then, a man speaks off camera, "Whoa, you got started without me?"

"Couldn't wait forever," Stanley says dismissively, brushing some hair away from mom's face.

"Still."

There's the sound of a belt buckle being undone followed by the rustle of fabric, and then Stuart comes walking into view from the left side, completely naked.

Mom doesn't seem surprised at the sudden intrusion, not breaking stride as she continues pumping Stanley's dick with her mouth in a steady rhythm.

Stuart moves to stand at the foot of the bed, right behind mom's upturned ass, his fat, half hard cock wagging in front of him. His eyes greedily drink in the sight of her ass presented before him, and he smiles disgustingly as he reaches to grope her ass.

"Aw, yeah. That's what I'm talking about," Stuart mutters.

"Nice view, huh?"

"You're not kidding."

Stuart moves his right hand between her legs and mom groans around Stanley's cock a few seconds later.

"Shit, that's one wet pussy. You know how to get her worked up, son."

"She loves working my dick, don't you, slut?"

Stanley takes a fist full of mom's blonde hair and jerks her head back so she's looking directly at him.

"Mmmhmmm," she mumbles, her mouth obstructed by dick.

"Of course you do, you can't get enough of the taste of me," he roughly moves her mouth up and down his shaft at a slower pace, ensuring that his entire tool disappears down her throat.

"You ready to get a taste of that pussy, pop?"

"Oh, I've been ready to take a crack at this sweet cunt for a long time now."

Stuart climbs onto the end of the and settles on his knees right behind mom. His left hand grabs onto her waist while his right takes a hold of his cock. He adjusts himself as he lines up with her entrance.

"Ahhhhh," he sighs loudly, slowly sinking forward.

Mom groans deeply as she's breached from behind by Stuart, who plunges his cock deeper and deeper until his hips are pressed up against her ass cheeks.

"God damn, that's a tight fit," he huffs.

His protruding beer gut, decorated with a line of dark hair down the middle, rests along the curve of her ass. He wiggles his hips from side to side, getting a feel for the warm, snugness encasing his dick.

Mom groans once more, still slowly sucking Stanley's giant prick as he guides her head up and down by the hair, her lips working his shaft firmly.

"Here, put this on the shelf next to you. I want a better angle of us using her."

Stanley hands the camera off to Stuart who reaches out to his left and places the camera on top of the shelf next to the bed.

The new angle of the video shows the bed horizontally, giving me a view of the three bodies interconnected there. Stanley sits back against a stack of pillows, his long, muscular legs spread wide open, while mom kneels between them, eagerly feasting on his huge, pulsating dick, her ass sloping upwards for Stuart, who had his groin mashed tightly against the curves of her cheeks, knees planted apart.

His well muscled arms strain as he squeezes her round bubbly ass tightly, greedily drinking in the sight of it pressed against his hairy crotch.

"Fuck yeah," Stuart mutters. "I'm gonna pound this wet hole until it aches."

With that, he slowly withdraws his wide, fat dick almost completely before shoving it all the way back in, making mom moan with pleasure.

Stuart builds to a steady rhythm, breathing deeply as he fucks her over and over. His belly protrudes over her lower back, jiggling with every strong thrust into her slick pussy. The wet noises of his dick penetrating her repeatedly soon join her moans of ecstasy which are muffled by Stanley's cock in her mouth.

Mom continues sucking Stanley's dick, letting out intermittent moans while Stuart takes her roughly from behind. Her eyes are squeezed shut in pleasure, but she doesn't break her concentration, focusing all her efforts to maintain the ability to vigorously suck Stanley's huge shaft while also enjoying the feeling of Stuart's cock filling her up completely.

I watch, dick straining in my underwear, as both father and son take my mother for their carnal pleasure, using her body from both ends. Reaching down, I free my cock and grip it in my right hand to begin jerking as I continue to watch the threesome unfold onscreen.

Stuart smiles down, watching his cock repeatedly disappear inside my mother, marveling at the feeling surrounding his rod.

"God," he mutters before leaning his head back and shutting his eyes.

His heavy hips roll forward and backward in gruff, steady movements, smacking against her bubbly ass cheeks and making them bounce. He presses down heavily on her waist, his thick fingers digging into her skin, forcing her lower body further down onto the mattresses while simultaneously pushing her ass up higher.

Stuart takes mom in rough manner, fucking her cunt with deep and sharp thrusts. His eyes track her body as it moves beneath him and in response to his penetration, marveling at the round, bubbly ass that's perched upward for him to fuck.

Stanley watches his father from the other end of the bed, a sly smile on his face while he lays back lazily and enjoys getting his cock serviced.

"How does that pussy feel?"

"Aw, fucking great," Stuart replies earnestly. He looks up at Stanley, "Can I bust inside her?"

"Why not? She can't get knocked up twice."

A shit eating grin spreads across Stuart's face, "Excellent."

"You ready to take her to pound town?"

"You fucking bet."

With that, Stuart withdraws his cock from inside her.

"Get that ass up higher, bitch."

Stanley pulls mom off his cock, leaving it soaked and shiny from her saliva.

"Move it," Stuart shouts impatiently and smacks her ass hard.

Mom yelps, then backs up toward him and adjusts her body so that her back arches, pushing her ass and pussy higher in the air.

Stuart grabs a fistful of hair and roughly yanks her head back toward him. He leans in and says angrily, "When I tell you to do something, you do it immediately. You understand me you stupid fucking bitch?"

When she doesn't immediately agree, he slaps her ass again, this time even harder. She cries out and tells him she understands.

"Fucking cunt," he spits out, then beats her ass harshly several more times. A large, red hand print is already visible on her pale cheek.

Stuart lets go of her hair and lays his belly on her arched back, then reaches forward to take both her breasts into his hands. His hands greedily begin to group her large tits, roughly squeezing and manipulating them.

"Oh, fuck yes," he mutters into her neck as mom softly moans.

Stanley slowly jerks himself while watching them.

"I'm gonna use your slutty hole real good," Stuart says. "Give you a ride you won't forget. You're just a hole for us to use, remember that."

Mom shivers as he licks the side of her neck. He momentarily lets go of one of her breasts to quickly turn her head towards him, returning to grip it once again as he shoves his thick tongue into her mouth.

Stuart's lips envelop hers in a series of sloppy, wet tongue kisses. Mom moans as his tongue lewdly pushes as far into her mouth as it can go while he continues to squeeze and pull on her heavy tits. He begins humping his hard cock along the crack of her ass, causing shiny precum to ooze out onto her lower back.

Unable to take anymore, he breaks their kiss and pushes her chest down so that just her ass, glistening from his precum, is in the air. After climbing to his feet, he moves his legs far apart, then gets into a squatting position behind mom.

He reaches down and aligns his pulsating dick with her slit, pushing it between her swollen, pink folds.

"Ohhh God," mom moans, burying her face in the mattress.

"Fuck, get ready, bitch. I'm about to take you hard and fast," Stuart utters to her through gritted teeth.

Once he's buried in her up to the hilt, he grabs her waist with both hands and begins to fuck her, quickly building up to a fast and hard pace, his hips slamming harshly into her from behind as his cock invades and pummels her cunt.

"UGH, AHHHHH, FUUUUCK!" Mom screams into the bed. She balls the edges of the sheets tightly in both her hands.

Stuart grunts with every sharp lunge of his hips, driving his cock deep into her pussy swiftly and without mercy, clearly enjoying treating her in such a rough manner. His thick, hairy fingers press into her waist tightly, leaving marks to join the handprint on her ass.

Stanley watches with dark fascination as mom is violated repeatedly by his father's cock, his eyes trained intensely on the sight of her body thrashing in front of him from the pounding she was receiving.

Excitedly, he climbs to his knees and spreads them out wide until his still rock hard cock juts forward just above the back of mom's head. He runs his right hand through her long, blond hair, winding his fingers in between her golden locks to grab a fistful before pulling her head roughly back so his stiff, throbbing meat is aimed pointedly at her mouth, the tip of which brushes against her lips, making them sticky with his leaking precum.

Mom quickly licks her lips before using her tongue to lap at the soft underside of his spongy cockhead, forcing out more precum for her to taste.

Her mouth closes around his bulbous tip and she moans deeply, clearly enjoying the taste of him as well as the pounding she's receiving from Stuart's fat cock. Her head gently rocks forward with every quick, sharp thrust of Stuart's hips, which forces his dick deep inside her.

Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers