Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, slut," Stanley mutters while looking down at her. "Don't forget your main priority, serving my cock first and foremost."

With his strong grip, he slowly forces more of his cock into her mouth, holding her head steady while her body is used and abused by his father. Mom's plump lips slide sensually along the length of his meaty pole as his shaft disappears inside.

A sleazy grin spreads across Stuart's face as he watches his son feed his donkey dick to the woman he's plowing into, and he excitedly begins to pump his cock into mom faster, creating a hars, wet slapping sound.

Even though her squeals of delight are muffled by a mouthful of Stanley's dick, they can still be heard alongside the squelching of her pussy every time Stuart's cock pushes past her folds.

Holding her in place, the Pachis men roughly take my mother with an animal fervor, getting off on using a hole on each end of her voluptuous body. Their breathing is deep and comes out in huffs, exerting strength to repeatedly violate mom with their grotesquely large organs.

At a certain point, they make eye contact and smile maliciously at one another, reveling in their newly formed family tradition of fucking a beautiful woman together, one willing to do anything for them as long as they fill her with plentiful amounts of their meat.

"You gonna blow soon?" Stanley asks Stuart.

"Yeah, but I want her on her back when I do."

"Bet."

Stanley withdraws his cock from mom's mouth as Stuart does the same with her pussy. Together, they flip her onto her back before Stuart steps off the bed and onto the floor. Grabbing her waist, he pulls her toward him until her ass is hanging off the foot of the bed. Mom lets out a brief squeal as she's yanked down, surprise flashing in her eyes.

Stuart licks his lips as he greedily stares down at mom's body splayed out before him, taking in her voluminous figure and large breasts coated in a light layer of sweat.

"Mmmmm," he moans huskily as he begins roughly kneading her tits.

"Ugggh," mom groans, pushing her chest out and up into his touch.

His big hands manipulate her round globes, squeezing them tightly while tweaking her hardened, pink nipples with his fingers. Suddenly, as if unable to control himself, he leans forward and shoves his tongue into her mouth.

Mom moans as she accepts his tongue and feeds him hers in return, and they quickly begin kissing passionately. Their tonguing is loud, wet, and sloppy, and I watch in rapt attention, nearly cumming, as their mouths mash together in a desperate need to taste and lick one another.

Stanley watches quietly as he continues kneeling further up on the bed, slowly tugging on his still hard cock.

Stuart eventually pulls away, a thin trail of saliva connecting their mouths as he removes his lips from hers. He glances down her waist and grabs ahold of her inner thighs, forcing her legs open for him.

"Awww yeah," he mutters as he begins rubbing his fat dick along her slick entrance, coating the underside of his shaft with her juices.

"Gonna get myself nice and lubed up before letting my babies join my grandkid inside you," he tells her with a grin.

Stanley chuckles before knee walking forward on the bed, stopping when his large, hairy ballsack dangles above mom's face. Desire burns in her eyes before they become obstructed by Stanley lowering his nuts onto her mouth.

Without prompting, mom begins to eagerly lick at his fuzzy nads. Her tongue alternates caressing each of his balls as she places each of her hands along the top of his thighs, gripping the tight muscles she finds there.

"Damn, she really likes that shit, huh?" Stuart ponders aloud as he watches mom lap at his son's heavy hanging sack.

"Fuck yeah, she loves giving my balls a tongue bath. Especially when they haven't been washed in a day or so. Right, bitch?"

"Mmmmmm," mom moans lustfully, her mouth full of Stanley's fat, unwashed nuts.

"Haha, you can definitely tell she enjoys the salty taste of my sweaty ballsack," Stanley begins slowly jerking his cock, looking down between his legs at mom sucking his nads clean. "Bet her nostrils are filled with their nice, musky scent too."

Mom's head rocks gently as her plump lips tug each of his balls into her mouth, her tongue rolling them around inside.

"Ahh that feels fucking great," Stanley sighs.

"Just like this sweet cunt does," Stuart replies.

He forces the tip of his wide dick inside mom's hole, causing her to moan softly. Then, he lets go of her thighs and reaches underneath them to take a hold from the top, keeping her steady while pushing his dick completely inside her.

Stuart resumes fastly fucking mom, his hips quickly jabbing forward to force his cock deep inside her tunnel over and over. Mom's squeals can be heard even while she continues to suck on Stanley's nuts.

"Fuck, she's squeezing me so good," Stuart huffs. "Won't last much longer."

"Yeah, let's bust at the same time," Stanley says, jerking his cock faster.

"We'll fill and cover her with Pachis seed," Stuart chuckles.

Just then, mom's squeals become more high pitched, and her body begins to lightly shudder as she digs her fingers into Stanley's thighs.

"God damn, I can feel her cumming all over my dick," Stuart says in a strained voice. "Fuck, she's gonna make me shoot!"

The familiar tingling deep within my groin begins and I move my hand faster, jacking my cock at a rapid pace to hasten the building pleasure.

"Fuck, almost there," Stanley huffs through gritted teeth.

He continues jerking his large dick as he aims it down at mom's chest.

"Here comes our family seed, slut."

The three of us cum at the same time; Stuart inside mom, Stanley on top of her, and me all over my chest.

"Argh.... Ugghhhhh," Stuart elicits animal-like noises, his hips spasming as he thrust erratically into mom, his baby makers pouring out of his dick and filling her up.

Stanley huffs deeply and with one last twist of the wrist while tugging his shaft, he starts to spew thick jets of cum, coating mom's heavy tits with so much of it that large, white rivets begin to run down the sides.

Unable to withstand so much stimulation, I begin to shoot, blowing a big load all over myself. I can feel my toes curling as I cover myself in my own sperm, eyes shutting tight and small whimpers escaping my lips.

Once I'm finished, I open my eyes again, focusing back on the video still playing on my phone.

Stanley gently squeezes the last few drops of cum out of his cock to join the rest pooling all over mom's tits while Stuart's finishes unloading inside her, his hairy crotch straining against her pink opening, his cock as deep inside her tunnel as he can get it.

Finally, Stanley is finished milking himself and climbs down from the bed to stand beside his father, who lets go of mom's legs as he withdraws his cock from inside her.

Together, the Pachis men stand next to one another naked, bodies coated in sweat, their big dicks, now flaccid, hanging heavily between their hairy legs, admiring mom's spent body on the bed in front of them.

"We did some good work today, son," Stuart loops his arm over Stanley's shoulder. "Next time, maybe we'll fill her pussy with both of our cream."

"Maybe a little game of Russian roulette after she has the kid," Stanley muses. "We'll both take her multiple times one night, leave it up to chance who's kid she ends up knocked up with next."

"Ha, now you're talking," Stuart thumps his son back's in approval.

"Hand me the camera, will you," Stanley nods toward the screen.

Stuart reaches over and snags the camera from off the shelf it's sitting on, his hand obscuring any view until Stanley aims it down at mom, still lying on the bed in a post orgasm haze.

Noticing the camera, she offers a smile and sits up on her elbows before pushing her large breasts together, watching as Stanley's thick cum begins a slow drip from her still erect nipples down to her taut stomach.

The camera zooms in to focus on Stanley's seed as it runs along the underside of her round tits before slowing panning down to her pussy, where Stuart's thick, hairy fingers pry her folds apart to reveal his own spunk within.

The video ends with both men chuckling to themselves, leaving me with a sticky stomach and the disheartening feeling that always lingers once I've satisfied my urges.

I think back to what Stanley and Stuart discussed after they finished fucking mom and shudder. The thought of them both taking turns on her one night with disregard for which of them could get her pregnant makes my stomach swim.

This, combined with the looming thought of my new job working with Stanley, suddenly makes me feel very tired, and I plug my phone in before crawling under the covers to let sleep numb me.

------

The din from the first floor grows louder as I climb up the stairs from the basement. When I emerge into the kitchen, I can see the small group of women scattered around the living room.

Despite spring still only being a week away, it's warm enough that the windows are open, letting in the cool air and exposing the bright sun set against a cloudless, blue sky; "The perfect day for a baby shower," mom had said.

My eyes slowly scan the room, moving from the faces of the various women to the assortment of opened gifts piled to one side, and I finally spot mom. She looks radiant in a light green, long sleeve dress, her long, blonde hair piled high on top of her head, sitting in the center of the couch.

With a little less than a month until the baby is due, she was the picture of maternity; her large, round stomach, which she softly strokes in a loving manner, is perfectly proportionate to her body, and juts out in front of her, a beautiful indication of the child growing inside, Stanley's child.

She is surrounded by several women, each fawning over her pregnant state, and one of whom is my grandmother, who'd flown up for the shower.

I'd never really been close to my grandmother, Eleanor, who'd moved down to Florida when I was little, after marrying her third husband. We usually visited once a year, either for Christmas or Thanksgiving, but she never seemed too keen on having us around for long.

She notices me out of the corner of her eye and turns away from mom to gesture an impatient hand in my direction.

"Bring over the pitcher of mimosa, Kyle, and top me off," she commands.

I sigh, snatch the glassware off the table and head towards her. This had been exactly what I was trying to avoid.

Grandma downs the last quarter of her drink before wordlessly sticking her glass out to me for a refill. I fill it to the brim, knowing she'd make a fuss if I pour any less.

"Thank you, sweetheart," mom smiles pleasantly at me, still stroking her stomach.

I turn to go, stopping short when grandma addresses me again.

"It'd be nice if you were considerate enough to offer refills to some of these other ladies, Kyle."

I could detect a note of exasperation in her voice as she reprimands me.

"That's what I've been trying to teach him, although it doesn't seem to be sticking."

All heads turned toward the source of the voice. Stanley stands in the archway to the kitchen wearing an old pair of jeans and a dirty white tank top. He was using a soiled rag to rub off some of the oil and grease that covers his hands and forearms.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not from a lack of trying on your part. He hasn't always been the best at picking up on these sorts of things," grandma offers him a wry smile and bats her eyes.

Stanley chuckles in response, "No, I guess not."

I frown and he makes eye contact with me.

"Well? You heard your grandmother, offer these ladies some refills!"

He shakes his head at her as if to say, "Can you believe this kid?"

I quickly move to the woman closest to me and hold up the pitcher, and she sticks her glass out for me to refill, her eyes never leaving Stanley. I pour the mimosa, then slowly make my way around to the other women in the group.

"Well, I didn't mean to intrude. I'm just on my way upstairs to get cleaned up."

"Oh, you couldn't possibly intrude on us," grandma says, eyeing his muscled arms and grease covered hands. "Busy day?"

"Just getting the carburetor on my truck fixed. Nothing too straining," he saunters into the room, approaching mom.

"How's everything going here, baby? We get anything good?"

He smirks down at her and she beams back up at him.

"We got all we needed and then some. Everyone here has been very generous."

"That's what I like to hear."

He bends down toward her, and when I glance up from pouring a drink, I see him slip his tongue into her mouth just before their lips touch.

His mouth covers hers in a passionate kiss, lasting several seconds. The woman who's glass I'm refilling lets out a small sigh of envy.

Stanley pulls away smirking, knowing full well that the other women present had been watching the little show he put on for them, displaying his sexual prowess.

"Alright, well I'll leave all you ladies to it."

I didn't miss the implication that I was included in that as well.

All the women watch as he turns and lumbers up the stairs, stretching his muscles as he goes.

"That is a fine specimen of man," one woman mutters once he was gone.

"Yeah, it's not hard to understand how you got pregnant," another snorts.

They all giggle at that, none of them saying anything to me when I come around to fill up their glasses.

"And he's handy too, right?"

"Yup," mom answers. "He fixed up everything around here. Just painted the baby's room last week, too."

That produces a mixture of "aww" and nods of approval.

"He's certainly a big step up from that other dolt, that's for sure," grandma says with a roll of her eyes.

Grandma had never really cared for Tim, she found him to be too needy and pedantic. But she warmed to Stanley immediately when meeting him for the first time a few days ago, verbally signaling her approval to mom several times since she's been here.

She gulps down the last of her drink and ushers me over by shaking the glass.

"What color did he paint the baby's room?"

"This beautiful light shade of bluish green. It goes perfectly with the bassinet he made."

They all gush as I refill grandma's glass.

"You'll have to show us later. It's Kyle's old room right?"

"The same," mom answers, and I grit my teeth.

Mom and Stanley had told me a month ago that they intended to turn my room into the nursery.

"And where the hell am I supposed to go?!" I asked, pausing halfway through cutting my steak.

"Well, sweetheart," mom said, dabbing her lips with a napkin, "we were thinking you could turn the basement in your new room."

"The basement?!" The fork and knife slipped from my hands, my meal forgotten. "You can't be serious."

"Of course we are, we wouldn't be talking to you about this if we weren't."

"Couldn't I just share the room with the baby?"

"There won't be enough space for both your stuff and the baby's," mom said. "You've talked before about it being cramped with all your gaming equipment in there and how you wish you had a larger room."

"Yes," I admitted reluctantly, "but the basement--"

"Is larger than the room you're already in," Stanley finished evenly.

I met his dark gaze from across the table.

"Think about it, sweetheart," mom continued. "You'll have the whole area to yourself, so more privacy. Plus you won't hear the baby if he starts fussing in the middle of the night."

"But... but," I sputtered, scrambling to come up with a good enough reason to keep my current room.

"It'll only be temporary," Stanley said. "You do still want to start college in the fall, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So then it's not that big a deal if you're only going to be living here for a few months," he flashed me a condescending smile.

"I... guess not," I muttered eventually, defeated.

"Good, we'll move the crap from the basement up to the attic this weekend."

I sat sullenly, poking at my uneaten dinner.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. It's not that bad. The basement is well insulated so it won't be cold or anything. Plus, I'll help you decorate it anyway you like. Think of how it'll be once it's all finished and you're all moved in, a cool basement bedroom to relax in."

I smiled weakly at her, not at all thrilled about the prospect of it, no matter how much she tried to dress it up and make it seem better than it was.

So, that weekend, on our day off, Stanley and I cleared the basement by moving all the boxes and bins up to the attic.

"What the fuck is on the back of some of these boxes?" Stanley asked at one point.

I turned in panic and saw that he's looking down at the boxes and bins I used to hide behind when watching him and mom down here. Flashes of all the times I shot my load against the cardboard and plastic passed through my mind as I gaped at him.

"Probably just degradation," mom dismissed from the stairs. "Those boxes have been down here almost as long as we've lived in the house."

"We should just chuck them then," he said in disgust.

I turned away from them, squatting down to take a hold of another box when the doorbell rang.

"That must be Goodwill," mom said, turning to head up.

"Shame to get rid of the couch. Holds a lot of good memories... I imagine."

Even with my back to him, I can still hear the smile in his voice. Mom's giggle echoed from the top of the staircase.

By noon, the basement was empty and after lunch we worked on getting all my things moved downstairs. That night was my first down in the basement. I laid in bed with my knees tucked up under my chin, all my belongings scattered haphazardly around the room, and cried myself to sleep.

It wasn't ever as bad as that first night, especially once I set up my furniture the way I wanted. It annoyed me to no end that Stanley had been right, the basement was bigger than my room and fit all of my things quite comfortably.

Still, I couldn't help feeling like I'd been exiled, something that still persisted to this day. I was also ashamed to admit that what I missed the most was listening to mom and Stanley have sex.

With a whole floor between us, I was cut off from their frequent sexual exploits such as the daily morning blowjob Stanley received and their nightly romp, something they managed to keep up quite frequently even in mom's third trimester.

Most of the time I made do by watching the various videos I'd collected as well as the ones posted on PornHub, although some nights, when I was particularly horny, I'd sneak upstairs and listen outside their door to treat myself to the real thing.

"That was sweet of you to give up your room like that, Kyle," one of mom's friends says to me.

"Kyle has been so great about the whole thing. He just can't wait until he meets his little brother, right Kyle?"

I offer a small smile and nod meekly.

"Come sit down and join us for a bit, sweetheart," mom pats the cushion next to her and I set the pitcher down on the coffee table before sitting beside her.

"Kyles been asking for a younger brother for as long as I can remember," mom gushes. "I'm so happy I finally get to give him one."

She cradles her tummy between both her hands, an enormous smile on her face.

"Sounds like you'll have yourself a built-in babysitter once S.J. is born," one woman says.

Mom laughs, nodding her head, "Well I won't want to rely on him too much. He just started working with Stanley a few months ago and he has just been so busy thriving there."

"Thriving" is not at all how I'd describe it. I was essentially Stanley's bitch whenever we were at work together, which was almost all the time. Even though Stuart and several others worked there, I reported directly to Stanley, and he was in charge of me completely from when I clocked in to when I clocked out.