Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's fucking her faster now, clearly getting off by being rough and dominating her in addition sharing her body with his father and sons.

"Tell daddy how much you love him," he demands.

"I love you, daddy," she declares proudly.

"Beg for daddy's cock."

"Please give me your cock, daddy. Fuck me hard with that big daddy dick. I love feeling your huge meat inside me!"

"Oh, fuck yes, you slutty bitch. Go ahead and suck on this tongue."

Leaning forward, he sticks his thick tongue out and her lips close around it before she gently begins to suck on it. His furry hands continue to maw her tits, all the while his fat dick pistons in and out of her relentlessly.

Mom moans as she greedily sucks on his tongue. Overcome with lust, Stuart jams it into her mouth, covering her lips with his in a one side kiss. He raises his left hand up and brings it down hard against her ass cheek, causing a sharp crack to ring out.

Mom's cries are muffled by Stuart's mouth and tongue. He repeatedly smacks her ass over and over, using a greater force each time until she's practically screaming.

Stuart breaks their kiss and takes a hold of her throat with his right hand, then shoves the thumb of his left hand into her mouth. Wordlessly she begins to suck on it.

"You ready to get creamed?" he huffs. "You ready for me to fill you with daddy's cum?"

"Yes, give it to me, daddy! Mix your seed with your father's inside my cunt!"

"Oh fuck yes, here it comes, bitch!"

He bucks his hips even faster, power fucking the cum out of his dick.

"Take my load, slut," he grunts, jabbing his hairy groin sharply against her pelvis repeatedly.

Turning his head, he licks and nibbles at the inside of her thigh as he plows her hole with a thick helping of his spunk.

"Fuck, that was good," he mumbles, out of breathe.

Slowly, he withdraws his softening cock from inside her, dragging some of his and his father's cum out along with it. Mom looks absolutely spent.

"Shit," he laughs, looking down. "That's a lot of seed."

He picks her panties up from the floor and uses it to clean his dick off before tossing them aside.

"Welcome to the family," he chuckles, then exits the room.

My dick is so hard it could cut glass. I came so close to cumming several times, but managed to stop myself. Now I gently stroke myself often enough to keep me hard while avoiding busting my nut all together.

I watch as Stanley comes into the room and quickly sheds his underwear.

"Having a good time?"

Mom nods her head, scooting further up the bed until she's in the center.

Stanley moves to inspect her pussy as she presents herself to him. He tugs on his rapidly hardening cock as he observes all the cum seeping out of her.

"Oh this is going to be one messy ride," he chuckles darkly before climbing between her legs.

Mom impatiently tucks her legs up on either side of his waist as he aligns his cock with her pussy, her hands find their way to his hairy ass, imploring to begin fucking her.

"Anxious are we?"

"I missed you," is her only reply. He slowly starts rubbing the underside of his shaft against her folds.

"How does it feel now that you've had four generations of Pachis men inside you?"

"Incredible! I'm so lucky to have had so many big cocks inside me."

"And which one of them is the best?"

"Yours," she answers emphatically and without hesitation. "Your cock is still the best. You're the only one who can make me cum so hard and so often."

"That's why you belong to me," he says firmly. "And don't you ever forget it."

"I won't," she promises him. "I'll always be yours, Stanley."

"You're legally mine now," he reminds her. "You're my legal property for the rest of your life."

"Oh God," she shudders, overwhelmed by pleasure. "I love you, Stanley! I'm so glad that you own me. My life is completely dedicated to you!"

"You bet your ass it is. God you're so wet right now, I know how much this turns you on, declaring subservience to your master."

"Please fuck me, Stanley," she begs. "I want to cum on your dick so badly."

"Yeah? You want some of my dick?"

"I do! I want to scream from feeling your long, thick cock filling and stretching me!"

"Alright, slut, here's the meat you want so badly."

He stops sliding his shaft against her slick opening and begins to push past her lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," mom cries joyously, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist.

She grabs a hold of his muscular arms, pushing her hips forward to meet his invading cock.

Oh god, I love it," she gasps. "I love it, I love you."

"Ugh, even after two Pachis sized cocks, you're still a tight fit," Stanley grunts. "God, there's so much spunk."

"My hole was made for you, you and your fucking big dick!"

He slowly withdraws his cock before pushing it back inside, creating a squelching noise from mom's juices and all the cum inside her. Unlike his father, Stanley fucks her slowly, aware that she's on the edge of cumming and wanting to drive her crazy.

So he focuses on feeding her his big donkey dick at a leisurely but firm pace, ensuring that she enjoys the benefit of feeling his hard, meaty pole pushing against the flesh of her inner walls without achieving the satisfaction of having an orgasm just yet.

They stare intensely into each other's eyes, a deep penetrating look of carnal lust and ownership passing between them, recognizing how they were physically made for one another, a perfect fit.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Being speared by my fat dick?"

"It is," mom answered in a breathy tone. "I've been thinking about it the whole time."

"But you fucked them all I instead? Because I told you too?"

"Yes, I did."

"You'll do anything I say?"

"I will, I'll do anything you command."

"Even let one of them knock you up?"

"Yes," she answered firmly, and shuddered.

Stanley began to increase his pace, fucking her a bit faster now in his excitement at her admission.

"You'd do that? Carry my brother, uncle, or nephew inside of you?"

"I would, I'll carry each of their children if you tell me too."

Stanley's hips were bucking quickly now, his froth covered shaft eagerly pushing past her folds to sink far inside her tight tunnel. Mom was moving the lower half of her body in time with Stanley's, meeting his every thrust with one of her own in order to receive as much of his cock as she could.

"But who's do you want to carry?" He's breathing heavily now, a mix of exertion and excitement.

"Yours," mom gasps. "I only ever want to bear your children, Stanley. Nothing makes me happier than carrying your babies inside me."

"Fuck yes," he grunts, thrusting harder. "We'll get you off the pill once we're on our honeymoon and then I'll put another baby inside of you. I'll breed you every fucking day until your fat and swollen with my son."

"Yes, yes," mom cries. "I want to feel your child growing inside me again, reminding me that my purpose is to give you as many kids as I can."

"Ugh, ugh, gonna cum," he says.

"Me... too," mom huffs, her breasts giggling rapidly from being fucked so hard.

"You're, ugh, mine!"

"I fucking love you!"

I'm unable to hold back any longer, their dirty talk about her doing absolutely anything he asks, including letting his various family members impregnate her, sends me over the edge. Giving my hard cock several last pumps, I begin to spray cum all over myself.

They both reach their peaks at the same time. Stanley grunts repeatedly as he gives several strong thrusts, cumming deep inside mom, who coils her entire body around Stanley's muscular frame as she's rocked by a large orgasm.

His lips mash into hers and they both moan deeply as they kiss with a searing passion, their tongues fighting within their sealed lips. Finally, they break apart, breathing heavily while recovering from intense and fulfilling sex.

Mom unwraps herself from around his body as he gets off the body. She looks spent. Stanley must think so too because he tells her, "Still got one more to go."

Mom wordlessly nods. Her body is now drenched in sweat and I can see even more little hairs clinging to her sticky skin. Cum oozes from her ravaged pussy and her breasts heave with every deep breath she takes trying to regain control of her breathing. Stanley pulls back on his underwear before leaving, letting in the last of the Pachis men.

Wade walks eagerly into the frame, his long hair hanging against his skinny body. He almost falls over while trying to pull his underwear off in a hurry, his large penis getting caught on the elastic waistband. His eyes never leave mom, the excitement shining clear.

Despite having just cum, my cock is already half hard from watching Wade enter the room and undress with an erotic sense of urgency. I softly pull on it, using a handful of cum as lube, and continue watching as the youngest Pachis man approaches my mom.

Unlike the other three, Wade's body is absent of the coarse hair that covers his brother, father, and grandfather. Except for his legs, he's as smooth as a baby's ass. Even his crotch is completely shaved, making his beast of a cock look even bigger.

"Move further up the bed," he tells her. "Prop the pillows up and lean against them."

Mom piles two pillows on top of one another and lays her upper body down on them.

Wade eagerly climbs onto the bed and moves toward her as she opens her legs for him. Sitting on his knees, he takes a hold of his hard cock and rubs the head along her opening.

Mom moans lightly as his bulbous tip gently stimulates her pussy. After several seconds, he begins to slowly push inside. Once his cockhead breaks through her hole, he quickly fills the rest of her up with his long, thick shaft.

"Ugh, yes," mom groans.

Wade leans over her and grabs ahold of her breasts, his eyes shining with elation as he begins to roughly knead and squeeze them. Unable to hold back, he start quickly fucking her, the hips of his skinny body moving back and forth excitedly as he thrusts his cock inside her repeatedly.

He pumps her pussy with the inexperienced enthusiasm of a teenage boy unconcerned with anything but the simple act of sex and getting his own nut. It's clear he won't last very long, but despite this, mom still enjoys the ride he's giving her.

She wraps her legs around his, placing her feet along the inside of his calves. Her hands sensually slide up this chest, stopping to take a hold of his shoulders. His hands continue to squeeze and pull on her tits, and she thrusts them into his touch, shutting her eyes as her mouth falls open in pleasure.

This catches Wade's attention, prying his gaze away from her big titties clasped in his hands to stare at her mouth hanging open. Leaning in, he shoves his tongue inside. Mom responds almost immediately, feeding him hers. Their tongue kissing is particularly wet and loud, the noises they make bordering on obscene.

All of this evidently too much for Wade, who starts moaning into mom's mouth. He breaks their kiss and begins panting with his eyes closed. Several deep, sharp thrusts indicate he's giving his own contribution to the collection of Pachis family seed currently pooling inside her channel.

Mom runs a hand softly through his long, dark hair as he finishes emptying himself of sperm. He opens his eyes and grins down at her, panting a bit. She gives him several more tongue kisses before he withdraws his cock from within her.

The video ends there and I immediately hit the replay button, furiously pounding my now raging erection as I again watch member's of Stanley's family take turns using my mother.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, underneath the haze of vulgar lust, I finally come to accept that this is my new reality. That I've been displaced from my home and family by my high school bully, who has bound my mother to him as his own personal servant and broodmare. And even though I am out and on my own, free of Stanley, I know I will forever remain on the outside looking in, trapped in lust filled fervor while watching my mom remain a vessel to receive his dick and give him sons, fulfilling both of our twisted desires.