Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly downs his half empty glass of champagne, then burps loudly before continuing.

"I've been dreaming about fucking her again ever since, and tonight I'll get another shot. Stanley arranged an after hours gang bang, sort of an initiation into the family, with me, my dad, our grandpa," he nods his head towards the old man seated at the table next to us.

The eldest Pachis man had to be close to 70. Heavy set, with a thick gray mustache, he was completely bald except for tufts of hair on the sides, his olive skin tone dotted with liver spots.

I stared in disgust, not wanting to believe that this grody, old man would be between my mom's legs in a few hours, pumping away.

Wade must've noticed the disbelief on my face because he leans in closer to me.

"Traveled all the way from Greece just to get some of that sweet pussy. He gets first go, lucky bastard. Stanley thought we should all go in order from eldest to youngest, so I'm last. But it'll still be worth it though, even with her pussy full of cream from the other three."

I shudder, my stomach heaving from disgust and the champagne I've been drinking. But deep within my groin, I feel a strong pulse of pleasure, and my dick jerks sharply in response.

"Poor Mel, he's so pissed he doesn't get to participate," we both look at his younger brother, Melvin, sitting across from us.

Unlike the other Pachis men, Mel was criminally short, barely reaching 5 '5. He also had really bad acne and a perpetual chip on his shoulder, his face a constant mask of anger which was offset by his buzzed hair.

"He's jealous that I've gotten a piece of her and he hasn't, but Stanley says he has to wait until he's 18, just like I did. Those two years are gonna suck but he he'll make up for it when he gets to fuck her. Out of all of us, he's the most rough in bed. Gets all that anger out of his system during sex."

I cringe imagining this short, coarse teen having rough and nasty sex with my mother.

Just then, the music cuts out and Stanley steps into the middle of the dance floor. He holds up a mic to speak.

"I just wanted to quickly say thanks to everyone for coming out to celebrate us getting hitched."

The crowd hollers loudly in response.

"It really means a lot," he continues. "We've been hooked up for a few years now, and Julie already knows this," he turns to look at mom, "but it still feels good to say she's now, officially, mine."

Stanley says this last part with some emphasis, a wicked grin on his face as he stares intensely at mom, who winks and blows him a kiss before mouthing, "I love you".

The crowd cheers loudly again. Stanley breaks eye contact with mom and turns back to the crowd.

"All right, it's been real, but Julie and I are gonna call it a night and get ready for our two week honeymoon in the Caribbean where we'll start working on baby number two."

The cheer that goes up this time is the loudest, and people get to their feet to clap and holler as Stanley hands the microphone off before walking over to give mom a deep, sensual kiss.

I'm the only one who stays seated as the DJ asks everyone to wish the newlywed couple well as they make their exit from the hall.

------

The next few weeks pass by quickly and in a blur as school starts up again. My work hours intensify as I transition to waiting tables full time. Throughout it all though, I can't stop thinking about what both Wade and Stanley said at the wedding. I've been resisting the urge to check Stanley's PornHub account, simultaneously afraid and aroused by what I would find there.

I've been so desperate to break my habit but time doesn't seem to be helping any, my mind constantly inundated with thoughts of Stanley, his brother, father, and grandfather taking turns on my mom, using her as their family cum dumpster.

I didn't hear from her until a week after she and Stanley got back from their honeymoon and it was a very brief phone call. I finally go over to their house over a month after they'd been home, realizing that it was the only way I'd ever see her, since it seemed like she wouldn't ever be coming over to my place.

I wish I could say I'm more happy than not about finally seeing mom again, but I'd be lying. Stepping back into that house makes me realize that she has developed a whole new life and family, one without me, where she was completely devoted to being a doting wife, mother, and servant to my high school bully and their son. Something that's filled her with an endless amount of joy. The entire time I'm there she's glowing from a perpetual state of bliss, completely fulfilled in her new role. She's even quit her job doing administrative work from home.

"Why?" I ask her.

"It was just taking too much time away from caring for Stanley and S.J. So I decided it was more important being a full time wife and mother, devoting myself fully to both my men."

She smiles adoringly at Stanley, who's rough housing with S.J. a few feet away in the living room.

"She knows what her real priorities are," Stanley says without looking over.

I catch the subtle implication that I was not a part of those priorities any longer.

"Besides," he continues, finally looking over, "she'll have her hands full with three of us to take care of next year."

My head snaps to the right, and I watch as mom's smile widens while she runs a hand softly over her flat stomach.

"You're..."

"Pregnant," she finishes enthusiastically. "It's still early but I'm so happy. I really want to give Stanley another son."

She beams at him, not even bothering to glance my way. It's all too much for me to handle and I leave not not long after.

I'm in a daze as I slowly make my way home, my mind whirls as it processes that mom has built a new life without me, that it's with a man who bullied me throughout most of high school, and that she's bearing him multiple children.

But what keeps lurking at the back of my mind, as it has been since I heard it, is what Wade had said to me all those weeks ago, at the wedding.

By the time I push my way into my tiny room, I've already made up my mind, my will broken by sheer arousal, so dominant that my cock has been half hard for the last twenty minutes of my journey.

Plugging my headphones in, I pull up the webpage that's saved to my favorite but haven't visited in a while. I'm momentarily confused when I'm met with a paywall and then I remember the conversation I overheard with Stanley and his dad a few months ago. He must've followed through with it sometime since I stopped visiting the videos posted under his account.

Frustrated and horny, I sit staring at my screen for several minutes, fiercely debating with myself before giving in to my lustful desire and reach for my wallet. I input my debit card info, my thumb hovering over the submit button for a few seconds before pressing down. The receipt that follows confirms the $24.99 a month subscription that I've signed up for, and I quickly dismiss it before loading Stanley's account.

Instantly, I spot the most recently uploaded video. It was posted two weeks after mom and Stanley got married and is titled, "Slut Takes Family Cock on Wedding Night".

My dick throbs as it reaches full mast, and I quickly free it from my pants after clicking on the video.

The video begins with Stanley and mom kissing deeply while standing in front of a large bed that's placed horizontally up against a wall on the right hand side of the screen. They appear to be in their room back at the house. Both of them are stripped down to their underwear. Stanley's large cock bulges out the front of his black boxer briefs while his big hands roam mom's body over her white bridal undergarments.

He unhooks her bra, which is heavy with thick lace, and it falls to the floor, freeing her breasts. The fingers of his left hand begin to tweak her already hardened nipples while he slides his right hand down under her garter belt and into her panties, eliciting a moan from deep within her throat.

His hand moves as he fingers her for a few minutes, before breaking their kiss. Pulling back, he looks her square in the eyes.

"You ready for this, slut?"

Mom nods her head eagerly, biting her lip as his fingers still work to stimulate her pussy.

"Yes, Stanley. I'm ready to serve you and your family."

"Good, my bitch knows her place."

He grins sadistically at her before removing his hand from inside her panties and unfastening her garter belt, stripping her of everything left except for the stockings.

"It's time to take Pachis family cock, in chronological order. On the bed, legs open."

Mom follows his commands and lays down in the center of the bed. She sensually spreads her legs open, presenting her glistening pussy to him.

He leans forward to swipe his index and middle fingers down her opening before putting them into his mouth to taste her juices.

"Mmm, nice and wet. Let's get this shit going. Papou," he calls out, moving to the left.

A door opens and closes offscreen, then Stanley's grandfather appears. He's wearing a pair of white boxer briefs and nothing else, his heavy gut hanging out over the top.

Stanley says something briefly to him in Greek and he responds in kind, then he's gone, the sound of the door closing as he leaves the room. Stanley's grandfather grins widely as he approaches mom, who stares up at him.

He swiftly pushes down his boxers, freeing his half hard cock. Just like his descendant, he possesses a large and thick dick, which sprouts from a wiry gray bush and juts out obscenely from under his large, overhanging stomach. My mouth falls open as I take in this old man, his heavy body covered in a thick matting of gray hair, wagging his large penis at my mother while cackling.

Her gaze locks onto his appendage and I see her eyes widen in astonishment while biting her lip. Stanley's grandfather begins to slowly stroke himself, his small, beady eyes greedily drinking in her naked form as a perverse smile stretches across his face.

Mom's right hand finds its way between her legs and she begins fingering herself. They both make eye contact as they pleasure themselves, and Stanley's grandfather makes kissing noises before flicking his tongue at her.

Once his dick grows completely hard in his hand, he gingerly climbs onto the bed and centers himself between her legs, wasting no time in lining his cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

Mom's groans of anticipated excitement fill my ears as he pushes his way inside her.

"Ahhhh," he sighs heavily after finally bottoming out.

He lowers himself onto her, and mom automatically wraps her toned legs around his large frame. His mouth finds hers in a forceful and dominant tongue kiss. Mom immediately responds, her mouth molding against his as passion overwhelms her. She locks her arms around his neck, moaning into his mouth. The wet sounds of their tongues pressing together fills the room. My eyes focus on his thick mustache as it moves roughly against her upper lip.

Their kiss ends with a wet pop as he removes his tongue from her mouth which hovers a few inches above hers. He lewdly begins flicking it at her and she eagerly meets it with her own. I grasp my erection and begin pumping it as I watch mom sensually push her tongue against Stanley's grandfather's.

Eventually, he begins to slowly buck his hips, moving them back and forth, fucking her with small thrusts. Mom moans quietly, clearly enjoying the feeling of his dick inside her.

He slowly increases the speed of his thrusts little by little, until he's built a moderate pace for himself, while mom begins to roll her hips in time with his movements, allowing his hard cock to more easily push into her slick tunnel. Both of them would huff and breathe deeply in their efforts to fuck each other, holding an intense eye contact while their bodies writhed in unison.

Every now and again, Stanley's grandfather would push himself completely inside her, then capture her mouth in his. They'd then spend the next few minutes kissing passionately, their tongues wrestling together while keeping her fully impaled on his cock, their bodies unmoving. The sounds of suppressed moans filled my ears as I watch them turn their heads from side to side in an attempt to taste each other as much as possible. Mom would run her hands sensually through the coarse hair that covered his back or pull tightly his head to get more of his tongue inside her mouth.

Eventually, mom would begin to move the lower half of her body against his still cock, signaling to him that she was ready to continue their fuck and he'd resume the moderate pace he'd set for them earlier.

The stark contrast between the two of them as they have sex was simultaneously arousing and repulsive. Mom's supple and voluptuous body clung tightly to this balding, old man, his fat body covered in thick, gray hair. Yet, the sounds they were making indicated nothing but intense sexual pleasure between the two of them.

Stanley's grandfather moved his head down to begin licking and kissing her tits. His tongue eagerly raked against her round globes, and he made sure to take long sensual licks of her stiff, pink nipples.

Mom squealed in delight, her thighs tightening around his body as she slid her hands through the thick gray hair carpeting his ass, gripping each cheek hard before pulling on them in an effort to get more of his long, thick cock deeper inside her.

This had its desired effect; Stanley's grandfather began to buck into her harder, using his remaining strength and stamina to fuck her more roughly and at a faster pace. His lips clamped around the nipple of her right breast, sucking on it in a noisy and wet manner.

Mom's right hand immediately moved to the back of his balding head, rubbing it in encouragement.

"Oh God, oh God," mom cried in breathless wonder. "It's so big! So big and thick! UGH!"

Stanley's grandfather looked up at her and grinned before leaning for a quick, sloppy tongue kiss. He returned to feasting on her tits, greedily sucking on her engorged nipples while uttering deep, animal grunts.

The steady rhythm of his heavy body smacking into hers produced an intense clapping sound, matched only by mom's cries of delirium and the laborious grunts Stanley's grandfather let out with each movement of his lower body.

"Ugh, yes, ugh, just like that. Suck on my tits just like that!"

Stanley's grandfather didn't need to speak English to understand what she was saying, her body responding to both his mouth and cock.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, ohhhh I'm about cum!" Her hips moved almost on their own, pushing up to meet his heavy thrusts, desperate to achieve an orgasm from the lengthy, thick cock of this lecherous old man.

She released several short gasps and clutched at Stanley's grandfather tightly. He removed his mouth from her nipples and spat something out in strained, garbled Greek, his own orgasm suddenly brought forth by moms tight pussy clenching his meat.

After one last thrust, his large, heavy body began to spasm and he clenched his teeth while uttering guttural grunts as he fired jets of warm seed deep inside my mother.

"Ugh, yes, you're cumming so much," mom said, softly stroking his hairy back.

His body repeatedly pressed forward gently as he kept hosing down the tight walls of her soft, slippery channel.

After a minute or so of cumming, Stanley's grandfather released all the tension in his heavy body along with a large exhale of air. He laid on top of mom, trying to catch his breath while she softly stroked the back of his balding head. He had enough energy to move his head back and put his mouth to hers.

They kissed deeply and sensually for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of hot, passionate sex. Their bodies remained interlocked until he broke their kiss and slowly climbed off of her, revealing mom covered in sweat and little gray hairs.

Stanley's grandfather chuckled as he looked down at her while pulling on his boxers, satisfied with a job well done. He said something to her briefly in Greek before turning to leave.

Mom had no time to recover, as Stuart replaced his father as soon as he left the room. He grinned widely, walking with swagger toward the bed.

"Old man got you nice and warmed up for me."

He pulled his flaccid cock out the fly of his briefs, stroking it while looking down at mom, a twinkle of lust in his eye.

"Ohhh yeah, you're about to be filled with so much cum," he uttered, his cock hardening quickly in his hand.

"Can you feel it? Can you feel my dad's cum seeping out of you?"

"Yes," mom admittedly breathlessly. "He came so much. I can feel it dripping out."

She teased him by opening her legs and showing off all the semen his father had left inside her.

"Come add to it."

"Fuck," Stuart mumbled, then shoved his underwear down to his ankles and stepped out of them.

"Let's see who comes more, me or him," he leans forward and pulls her down to the edge of the bed.

Grabbing both her legs, he throws them over his shoulders. After taking a step back, he plants both feet squarely apart, bracing himself against the floor before leaning forward and placing both hands on either side of her head, holding himself up above her.

"Yeah, this is gonna be a nice fuck," he tells her, rubbing his cock along her slick entrance. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, have you begging for my cock like the nasty fucking bitch you are."

He leans in and mashes his lips against hers in an aggressively domineering kiss. Mom responds eagerly and reaches up to grasp his muscled arms. Stuart continues sliding against her opening, smearing the underside of his shaft with a mixture of her pussy juices and his father's thick cum. His beer gut pushes against her taut stomach with every thrust.

Ready to get started, Stuart takes a hold of his dick to place his fat cockhead at her hole, placing his hand beside her head once he pushes his wide tip past her folds.

"Oh yeah, I can feel that warm cunt already. You're just aching for my fat dick, I just know it."

He watches the expression on her face transform from anticipation into pleasure, licking his lips as he sinks further and further into her cocksleeve, his giant prick stretching her tight walls.

"You dumb fucking whore," he grunts, bottoming out inside her. "Tell me how much you love this dick."

"Oh, Stuart, I love your cock so much! It's so big and stretches me out!"

"Hehe I know," he grins. "Shit, you weren't lying. My father did cum a lot," he flexes hips, getting a feel for the inside of her warm, wet tunnel. "Gonna use his cum as lube to pound the fuck out of you, skank."

With that, he began hammering into her cunt, showing her absolutely no mercy as he fucks her into oblivion. He uses his footing to brace his weight against the floor, raising his hips up and bringing them down fiercely.

"UH, UH, UH," mom repeats over and over in a high pitched voice, her body jostling under the weight of him slamming into her repeatedly.

Her mouth was open as she stares up at Stuart with desire, clearly enjoying the feeling of his large cock pummeling her pussy over and over, and he spits inside.

"Fucking skank," he snarls. "Taking the cock of your husband's father and grandfather. Letting us use your cunt to drop our thick loads in. Nasty little whore."

He smacks her hard across the face before grasping her tits, roughly squeezing them between his thick fingers. He's much more aggressive when he's alone with her than when he shares her with Stanley.

"You like it rough, I know you do. Like a true slut. You're just a hole for us to use now, nothing else. My son's property to fuck and breed like an animal."

"Yes," she whispered. "You can use my body however you want, treat me like the whore I am."

"Oh we will, slut, we will. Don't you worry."