Bully Owns My Father Ch. 04

Story Info
After a confession from his father, Sam makes a deal.
1.7k words
4.42
16.3k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers

Four days later and we were officially on spring break. To many seniors this would be wonderful, allowing them to go on vacations or simply hang out at home or with their friends.

For me, it brought dread. Spring break meant being a captive in his own home as his bully humiliated his father.

Waking up, I wipe my eyes and take a breath, knowing that when I leave the sanctuary that is my room, I will more than likely be met with the sight of my father in some way being used by Todd.

Biting the bullet I throw the covers off myself and stand. Getting dressed, I take one more second to prepare myself before stepping through my door. I make my way downstairs and find Todd and my dad sitting in the living room. What surprises me, however, is that my dad is fully dressed...and not in some scantily styled clothing, or even in just his underwear...but actually fully dressed. They both look up at me and my father smiles.

"Morning, son," he grins.

"Morning?" I respond tentatively. "What's going on?" I ask.

For a brief moment, my father's smile falters before returning.

"Nothing, why don't you just take a seat," he gestures to the recliner.

Slowly, I sit down, momentarily glancing at Todd who stares back with an even expression.

"Master Todd gave me today off...so that we could discuss something."

"What?" I ask as I glance once more at Todd.

"Master Todd is going to live with us...from now on...we...we talked to his parents and they thought that we would be a good influence on him as well as me being able to give him tutoring on his future in business."

My body turns cold as I take in this information.

I shake my head and let out a growl. Turning my gaze to Todd who narrows his eyes at me as he studies me.

"I get it, ok, you hate me...you enjoy being the one in control... that's fine...but when is this going to end?" I shout at him before turning to my father. "And you, how can you just let it happen...this is the guy who has bullied me and made me feel like I was less of a person since middle school...and you just allow him to come in here and take charge?"

Before my father can respond I stand to my feet and make my way back to my room.

An hour later there is a knock on my door, it opens to reveal my father who enters and takes a seat in my desk chair.

"I get why you are angry...I do," he says after a moment of silence. "But there's nothing we can do."

"You stop letting him control you," I counter.

"No, I can't," my father shakes his head. "Because I like it, Sam...I like coming home and knowing that I don't have to be in charge anymore...when I'm at work I have to make decisions for everyone...I have to tell them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it because I'm the boss, and that responsibility falls to me...but when I come home...I can put that all on the back burner and just let someone else take the reigns."

"He uses you as a fuck toy!" I seethe.

"Yeah, he does...he calls me slave, and I call him master...and I don't regret it," my father tells me. "He bends me over and he fucks me and I enjoy it," he continues. "I submit to him and I relax into the feeling that brings...I get that you don't fully understand that and I won't ask you to...all I'm asking is that you understand that it makes me happy."

"And what about the other day...when he made you kiss my feet, huh? What about that...you are my father!"

"And it won't happen again...he agreed to that."

"Agreed?" I scoff. "When has he ever held up to an agreement?"

"You may not trust him...but I do...and if he does in fact blow his end of the deal...I'll...I'll tell him to leave and end this."

I watch as my father's head bows as he says the last part...I can see how merely saying that alone pains him but I'm too angry to care too much.

Shaking my head, I sigh. "What was the agreement?"

Dad looks up at me and sighs. "He won't involve you anymore in the way that he did the other day...he may do things in front of you but if you want to leave, you can, in exchange for my complete and full submission."

"What does that mean?" I ask. "Seems to me he already has that?"

"Him moving in here was more of a ploy so he would never have to leave."

"Sounds like a marriage," I scoff.

"It's not that... it's an arrangement, sure...but it's not marriage," he chuckles. "Essentially he would have full control of me...and the house...within reason. "He won't take over the bills since he has no job to pay for them, and any financial decisions will fall to me since I have experience with them...as well as a few other things. But overall...I'll be his."

I study my father for a moment and shake my head. "I...I need some time...alone," I murmur as I avert my gaze.

I hear my father prepare to say something before seemingly deciding against it as he stands up and leaves, closing the door behind him.

-- -- --

Sometime later, I go back downstairs and find them a late lunch. They glance up at me with expectant expressions as I take a breath to collect my thoughts.

"I don't get it...and I probably never will," I tell my father who arches a brow. "But if you...if you like this...and want...to belong to him, then fine," I say. My father smiles back at me and gives a small nod. I then turn my attention to Todd and glare at him.

"I don't care that you think you are better than me...or that you have my dad on a leash...if you hurt him...I will end you. If he so much as even has a bruise that can't be explained...I will put a stop to this and you will be gone."

Todd gives a slow smile before shrugging. "Looks like Sammy grew some balls."

I roll my eyes and turn to my father. "This is as far as I am willing to go."

He holds my gaze before nodding. "That's fair," he replies before turning to Todd who gives a small nod.

"Fine then," I say before turning and walking back to my room, needing a moment to process the agreement that was just made.

The next day I wake up and head downstairs. I make myself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen and sit at the table.

Halfway through my breakfast, dad comes downstairs dressed in only a pair of tight boxer briefs and a leather collar around his neck. He falters when he sees me before steeling himself and nodding. After pausing, I nod back and return to my food.

As I finish eating, I put my bowl in the sink and wash it out before turning and heading into the living room and turning on the television.

A few moments into the football game that plays on the tv, Todd enters the room with my father on a leash.

I glance their way and hold their gazes for a moment before sighing and returning to the football game on the screen.

"Kneel," I hear Todd order my father.

"Yes, Master," Dad replies as he lowers himself to his knees.

"Good, now take my cock out."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see dad lift his hands and unzip Todd's jeans to pull his cock out of his briefs.

"Show me how much you love this cock," Todd orders, smiling when my dad leans forward to gently lick at it like a cat would a bowl of milk before craning his neck lower to nuzzle at Todd's balls.

I focus on the screen and try my best to immerse myself in the football game only to grit my teeth in aggravation as the sound of slurping keeps distracting me.

"You know...you can watch," Todd calls over from the couch.

I say nothing for a moment before huffing out a breath. And turning to watch.

"Nothing wrong with simply watching," he continues with a smile.

"Shut up," I growl.

He holds up his hands in mock surrender before lowering them to hold the back of my dad's head.

After a few moments of watching this, I shake my head. "I don't get it, you say you aren't gay but yet you do this?"

Todd pauses for a moment. "I'm not gay," he shrugs. "It ain't gay to let some slut suck my cock or take it up his ass," he chuckles and lightly smacks my father on the cheek.

My father pulls away and waits for another instruction.

"Speaking of which, how badly do you want to be fucked?"

"More than anything," dad sobs. "Please...fuck me...I want your cock so bad!"

Todd laughs and drags his hand down my dad's cheek before nodding. "Alright then, take those boxers off."

My father nods and stands to his feet, he removes his underwear and hands them to Todd when ordered to.

"Good, now take your plug out, there should still be enough lube left over right last night and you should be open enough from the plug."

Dad nods and reaches back to take an anal plug out of himself.

"Now, get your pussy on my dick!' Todd commands.

"Yes, Sir," Dad rushes to say as he straddles Todd and slips the younger man's cock into his entrance. I hear him groan and instantly look away to turn my attention back to the football game.

"Oh...oh fuck," dad groans as he bounces on Todd's dick. "Fuck you feel so good, Master," he all but sobs.

"Fucked you three times last night and you are still tight," the younger man chuckles as he slaps Dad's ass eliciting another moan from my father. "Can't get enough of your tight cunt."

Dad only mewls and arches his back as he continues to ride my bully, I, however, do my best to immerse myself in the television, even going so far as to turn the volume up, doing what I can to try and focus my attention away from the deal that I had made, bringing me into a new life.

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers