Bully Owns My Father Ch. 03

Story Info
Todd invited some friends over.
1.5k words
4.45
26.5k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers

From then on, there was almost never a moment where Todd was never using my father as his toy. Whenever my dad would come home from work, he would strip down and crawl over to kneel at Todd's feet, waiting for his orders.

Meanwhile Todd left me alone, I of course followed the rule and remained in my boxers, doing what I could to not let punishment befall my father, but other than that, it was as I didn't exist in Todd's world.

Even now as I sat at the table eating my meal, listening to my father whimper around the pair of come soiled boxer briefs as Todd fucked him, it was as if I wasn't there.

Once I was finished with my dinner, I carried my plate to the sink and put it in. I returned to the living room just as my bully cried out as he came in my father before pushing him to the ground, he quickly scrambled to his knees and turned to face Todd who took the underwear from his mouth and presented his cock.

"Clean my cock you slut."

"Yes, sir," my father panted.

I watched television as my father licked and slurped Todd's cock. When he was finished he sat back.

"Good bitch," Todd laughs. "Now get back to be being my my foot rest," he commands.

"Yes. Master," I heard my dad say.

---

When school started up again, I would drive me and Todd and then drive us back home. He always smiled when we're driving back, saying it was having a chauffeur.

Now as we were driving back home, Todd finally spoke to me directly.

"You know...I've been thinking,"

That was a scary thought.

"I'm thinking of having some friends over, after a game."

I glanced at him in fear before turning back to the road.

"Your dad is gonna have his pussy stretched to the max, he's gonna serve all my friends, by the time we're done with him, he's gonna be fucked stupid...and you get to watch." Todd smiles. "Don't worry, no one will touch you, but I expect you to stay and enjoy the show...you understand me?"

"Yes," I nod.

He studies me for a moment before nodding. "Good," is all he says before turning away.

---

In the end, I'm surprised when the day comes. I arrive back from doing a light grocery shopping to find my father tied, hunched over the back of the couch, his legs are spread and he is naked, surrounded by equally naked football players as two of them fuck his ass and another thrusts into his mouth.

Todd meets my gaze and arches a brow.

With a sigh I remove my clothes and move into the living room wearing nothing but my boxers. Some of the football players have now taken notice of my presence and smirk.

"Everyone, this is Sam...and the man you are fucking...is Sam's father."

The crowd erupts into laughter.

"Sam here is going to sit and watch as we use his father for our fuck you...but no one is allowed to touch him, Sam is not to be brought into this...if anyone breaks this rule...they go home...ok?"

The players agree and return to fucking my father. I watch as they force themselves into his mouth and ass. Hitting him, spanking him, spitting on him and calling him various slurs.

After a few moments they change positions, Todd lays on his back on the ground, and my dad impales himself on his cock, after this. A football player slides his own dick into Dad's mouth while two others stick their lengths into my father's hands. Those who are not actively fucking, being sucked, or being jerked off by my dad, stroke their cocks and talk amongst themselves.

"Look at that whore."

"He loves this.. loves having his pussy fucked."

"He's sex crazed...desperate for cocks."

"Give him your load Todd, fill his pussy!"

The one face fucking my father groans as he comes before pulling out if my father's mouth. The two other players groan as they too shoot their release, covering dad's hands, chest, and face with their sperm.

"Please...please more cocks...need more cocks..." dad rambles and begs.

"This pussy wants more!" They cheer.

"That's right," Todd says as he continues fucking my father. "Daddy's little girl wants more cocks don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," he groans. "I need cocks, I love how they taste, how they f-fuck- he is they feel...oh please Daddy...keep fucking my pussy."

The crowd chuckles and I blush, I'm embarrassed, having to sit here as my father is used as a toy for their amusement and pleasure.

Sweat ripples down my dad's head and muscular body, causing his body to glisten as it is roughly fucked into by my bully.

Suddenly though my dad is pushed by Todd off his cock. It sends my father into a craze.

"No, please...let me have your cock...I'll be good, I'll be a good boy...be a good girl...I'll do whatever you want just let me have your cocks in my pussy."

"Go kneel at your son's feet." Todd instructs.

I watch in horror as my father does as instructed. He is soon kneeling at my feet and looks at the ground. He yelps however when he is pulls back ever so slightly and his chest is forced to the floor. His lips connect with my feet and I immediately get a sense of what is going on.

I look up at Todd who smiles as he positions himself at my dad's ass and aggressively forces himself into my father.

"Clean his feet...kiss and lick them, suck on his toes while me and my friends fuck you."

"Please, daddy don't make me." My father sobs.

"Do it or were done here and you won't get any more cocks ever again."

I watch as genuine fear erupts in my dad's eyes and suddenly he is worshipping my feet.

"That's my good bitch," Todd smiles as he continues roughly fucking my father.

I sit there and stare back at him, a look of shock in my own gaze as he smirks back at me.

Once he fills my father, he stands up and motions to his friend, my dad's lips never leave my feet.

Todd moves to lean down to whisper in my ear.

"Just because I won't touch you...doesn't mean I'm not going to mess with you."

"We had an agreement," I growl at him.

"Yeah, we do, and it's that if you do what I say I don't punish your father," he smirks. "So behave and do as I say...let your father worship your feet and nothing happens to him."

Around us the players mock my dad and insult him for licking my feet and kissing my toes.

"Come on Sam," Todd whispers. "Admit it, it feels good...tell me and I'll give you a day off...you can stay in your room or go wherever you want for a day so you don't have to see what I do to your father."

"I-" I stammer. I glnce down at my dad as he sucks my big toe into my mouth and moans as the current foot ball player in the train being run, fucks him with so much aggression and smacks his ass.

"It feels good," I admit.

Todd only smiles and nods "your attracted to your dad aren't you, now that you've realized he's nothing but a bitch...a whore and hole to fuck."

I shake my head but he only laughs. "It's ok, Sam....I know the truth.

----

I watch as the last of the football players leave, it's now last seven pm meaning they have been here for five hours. Five hours of fucking, humilating, and messing with my dad.

As of now, my father is passed out on the couch, both me and Todd having moved him there when Todd declared the playtime to be over.

I watch as my bully comes into the living room and smirks down at my sleeping father.

"He's peaceful when he sleeps."

"Why...why did you have him..."

"Kiss your feet?" Todd asks. At my nod he smiles. "Because I thought I would be funny."

"But that's my dad," I argue.

"No, right is he's your dad...but when I'm using him..he's my bitch, you understand?"

He doesn't say it in a cruel way, more like he's stating known facts.

I sigh and avert my gaze as I nod, knowing there is no point in arguing.

"When he wakes up, have him come and meet me in my room," Todd says before walking away.

I watch him go before turning back to my father.

A bit later, he stirs and slowly sits up.

He takes a breath before looking up and meeting my gaze.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

He pauses for a moment before sighing. "I'm sorry, I didn't know he would do any of this today...I didn't think he would make me...worship your feet."

"It's-" I begin. "It's fine." I say. "I...I didn't mind it too much, it was only that...could have been worse."

My dad falters but nods.

"Todd wants to see you in his room by the way."

He nods and stands to his feet, letting out a groan and walking with an obvious limp.

"I'll see you later son," he says.

"Love you dad," I say as he walks away.

I'm left in the recliner alone, looking down I take a before walking into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers