Bully Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Jarred has a little fun with his powers on his neighbour.
2.4k words
3.89
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you open your eyes you're back at your house. "Where am I? I thought I was outside and... I can fly." You can't believe it and you're looking around and realize that everything is the same but you feel different.

You went to your mirror and your reflection is the same but you can see the energy on your hands and eyes. Your eyes glowing red, a purple energy in your hand.

"What the hell is going on?"

It's suddenly stop and you back off from what you just saw. "It must be a dream. Maybe it's the food I eat or it was just a trick of light." You go to your room and go to sleep.

In the morning, everything is back to normal and you felt fine.

"I'm not dead. I guess I need to rest." You got up and get dressed. But forgot to take shower so you enter the bathroom. As you showering yourself you heard a humming outside the house through the window and saw your neighbour girl Alicia. She was your age and she already has a house.

Alicia is wearing her pink bikini that show her curvy and toned body and her flat abs. You always liked her because she is smart and friendly.

She walks in her front yard and puts the chair next to the pool, lying on the chair and exposing her stomach, stretching and letting the sun rays shine her flat tummy. You always love her tan skin, it's beautiful and sexy. She closes her eyes and starts rubbing her hands on her stomach and sighs.

"Man I am so tense. I'm always stressed out."

You were washing yourself, staring at her, and you felt yourself getting aroused. "If only I can be her and have her body." Suddenly your body becomes bright and you feel yourself becomes lighter.

You open your eyes and see her body. It's so smooth and beautiful, her legs were smooth and hairless.

"Whoa, this is so amazing. What's going on? Am I... Alicia?" You were shocked and you touch her body. You can feel her skin and her breast, her flat stomach, her pussy, and her ass.

"This is amazing." You're getting excited and you can feel her heart beating fast. "This is crazy. Is this even possible? You open your eyes and see that you're floating? And transparent? "What the?"

You tried to move and the body floats. It was so unreal, but the more you looked at the body, the more real it seemed. You have become a ghost, a human ghost.

"Wait a minute. I'm a ghost. This is awesome!! Can I turn back?" You focused yourself to be human again and when you open your eyes you become a human again.

You can't believe it. "This is real! I can change myself, I can transform! I have power and no one can stop me. This is unbelievable. But how could this happened to me?" You said thinking then remember the meteor from yesterday.

"The meteor? Was that it?" You were confused, you never read anything like this in books or movies. It was so incredible. Did the meteor give you the power to become a ghost? Because this is like a fictional story come out from nowhere.

You try to become a ghost again, focusing, and in an instant, you're a ghost.

You try to move the chair but fail. You're so excited. You try to do it again, trying to move it but can't. You were so focused and trying hard but you can't seem to move it. You try it again but you can't, no matter how much you try. You can't seem to get it.

"Man, I can't do this."

You decide to rest, floating lazily in the air then suddenly something struck you. "Wait if I'm a ghost can I walk through walls? Yeah I should try it. Let's try to go outside." You fly towards the wall, closing your eyes and opening them as you feel the surface of the wall and then, you passed right through. You fly down and open your eyes.

"I'm out! Wow! This is unbelievable! If only I knew this earlier." You said then you saw Alicia lying on her chair, still rubbing her stomach.

"I'm a ghost, can I possess her? Should I try?" You fly closer to her, wondering how does it work, and suddenly you feel a strong force, as if a vacuum, sucking you, then you're inside her.

You open your eyes and look at the ceiling. It's her view. You were surprised and confused.

"What happened? Why is it dark?"

Then you look down and you see your hands, which is actually her hands, and your breasts.

"Am I... am I in her body? Wait a minute, that means that... I'm in control now?"

"No way. Is this what I'm thinking? I can't believe it. Can I speak? Can I make her talk? Or maybe..." You look down again and notice her bikini top, you take the cloth off and expose her big boobs. "Wow. She's hot, but not as hot as my neighbor." You're enjoying yourself, you touch and feel your breast and stomach.

"It feels good." You squeeze her boobs, pinch her nipples and slap her belly. You're so excited, it feels amazing, her breasts are so big and soft, her belly is so flat, her skin is so smooth and silky, it feels good. You start pinching her belly button, playing with it and rubbing your clit. You were moaning softly. "Wow, it feels good. It's like I'm the one touching myself." You rub her pussy faster, and harder, feeling yourself getting wetter, and her clit throb. You keep playing with her, until you can't take it anymore and you start rubbing your clit even harder, making her squirt, and your body was twitching. You were moaning, and then your body was twitching.

"This is so good, oh god, it feels so good." You were moaning and moaning, rubbing and rubbing, until you cum again, squirting and spraying her belly and legs. You were breathing heavily, catching your breath. Looking at your fingers you smile as what possibility you can do with this power. "That was so great, so amazing, so amazing. I can't believe I can make myself cum, and her too. It's so wonderful. I have to thank the meteor, it gave me the best gift. It gave me the greatest gift in the world." You were laughing, giggling. You were so happy. You can't believe what happened, and the pleasure, the sensation, it was amazing, it was so good, it was incredible.

Then you thought, why not using this on Tim and Heather? You could ruined their family and not to mention Tim has a lot of female in his family especially his sister. And what a perfect opportunity for revenge.

"Well just you wait Tim, I'm going to have so much fun ruining your family and your sister." You said groping Alicia's breasts, pinching her nipples, moaning and smiling, feeling her pleasure, and watching her squirt, spraying the chair and her tummy, her eyes rolled and her mouth opened wide.

"Yes, yes, cum for me Alicia..... Cum for me. You're mine and my slut, you're my sex slave and my property."

You were so turned on and so horny, your pussy was soaking, and dripping wet. Your eyes rolled and you were panting and moaning. You were rubbing your clit harder and faster, feeling yourself getting more wet and hornier. You kept playing with yourself, rubbing her pussy harder and faster, making her body twitch, her toes curled, her head tilted, her eyes closed, and finally she cum. You were panting and breathing hard, gasping for air, sweating, and your pussy was twitching, dripping and throbbing.

"Oh my god, haha did you just cum? Well I don't mind that because that's sooo good. I feel great and horny." You giggled, and then you looked down at yourself, and moving her head back and forth, her tongue lolling out.

"Hmm, I guess you want some more? Don't worry Alicia, you'll have it all, everything that I have. Because we have all day for ourselves~"

You stand up from the chair and strip her bikinis before walking back to the house, shaking your hips and ass along the way. You feel her ass jiggling that you felt turned on again. You open the door and went inside the house.

"What a cute house." You said admiring her home.

It was really nice, you like her decoration, you can see a lot of flowers, a big sofa, a big TV, a computer and many things that girls like, a lot of dresses, make up, accessories, and a lot of toys. You pick up her phone and turn it to highest vibration and go to her bedroom and see her bed. You climb on it and lie on it, her breasts bounced a little and her legs spread apart, exposing her pussy.

"Let's get to know each other shall we?"

You turn the vibration on and slowly move the phone up and down her body, watching her body reacting to it. She was shaking and shivering, moaning, and arching her back, her legs kicking, her toes curling, and her eyes closed. Her pussy was so wet, and dripping, and she was moaning and whimpering. You turn it to maximum, making her moan and whimper, her toes curling and uncurling, her pussy was throbbing, her whole body twitching, and her hands clutching the sheets. The fact you're feeling these while possessing her is amazing, female pleasure is the best. You can't help yourself and you rub her clit. Her back arched and her body twitch, and her eyes shot wide open. She was gasping, her chest rising and falling, and her pussy was throbbing and dripping. She was breathing heavily, panting and gasping.

You move the phone slowly up and down her pussy, making her moan and gasp, her whole body was shaking and trembling. You stop moving the phone and start playing with her pussy. You start rubbing her clit and rubbing her labia, making her squirm, her toes curled and her feet twitching, her mouth opened wide, her tongue out, her face was red and her eyes rolled back. She was breathing and panting heavily. She was panting and whimpering. You put the phone on maximum again and start rubbing her clit and moving the phone up and down her pussy, making her cry out.

"Aah, ohhh, aaaahhh!" She moaned out, and you moved the phone faster, making her moan and gasp, her legs kicking and her feet curling. You keep doing it and you watch her as her face was red, her eyes rolling, her teeth gritted, and her chest was heaving, and her nipples hard. She was shaking and quivering, and you were rubbing her pussy faster and faster, making her squirm, her toes curling and uncurling, her pussy dripping and wet, and her breathing and moaning were getting louder and louder, until she was screaming, her whole body shaking and quivering, her whole body trembling, her legs shaking, and her hips bucking, her pussy dripping and her juices were spraying the bed and the walls, and the bed was shaking and squeaking.

She was breathing heavily and was moaning and panting. You were breathing and panting, too. You can't believe how sexy and hot she was, and how beautiful and gorgeous her body was, and the pleasure was indescribable. She was lying on her back, her face and breasts was flushed, her hair was messed up, and her breathing was heavy. She was panting and gasping. You remove the phone from her pussy and you lay the phone next to her as you laugh at how she just squirt.

"Man this body is amazing. Imagine if I do this to Heather. I heard she has sensitive body. She can be a toy for me. A fuck doll for me to use. Just wait Tim, just wait and you'll be humiliated. And I'm not even finished yet."

"Because I don't think I have enough with Alicia. I will be making you cum Alicia, cumming so much that after you woke up you only think about pleasure, about me and today. Since I'm possessing you, you can't do anything!!" You laughed and grabbed her boobs and start squeezing them. "Man, you're breasts are amazing. So soft and squishy. They're bigger than mine and Heather. You must be jealous."

"I wonder if this is what she's gonna feel."

You continue squeezing her breasts, rubbing her nipples, pinching and flicking her nipples, making her moan and gasp. She was blushing and her breathing was getting heavy. Her legs were moving and she was moaning and gasping. You put her hand in between her legs, and you started to play with her clit, her back arched, and her whole body was trembling. She was gasping and moaning. You start playing with her breasts and rubbing her nipples, making her moan and gasp.

"Yes Alicia yes...." You moaned in Alicia's body as you feel something coming out from your pussy, "Your orgasm is coming! Yes, yes, come for me!"

She was shaking and twitching, her breathing was getting heavy and her moans were getting louder. You started rubbing her pussy, and she started screaming, her back arching and her whole body was shaking, and her hands clutching the bed, her toes curled, and her pussy was squirting and leaking, her whole body was twitching and she was breathing heavily, her body was still trembling and she was moaning and gasping.

"I'm not done. I'm not done!!"

For the whole day until night, you have been masturbate in her body and force her body to climax multiple times that her body was covered in sweat and her room reeked with the smell of sex. You can't even feel your own body as you possess Alicia's body and have control over her.

"Ahhhh.... I can't hold on any longer.... I need to rest..."

You can feel your orgasm building, and you felt it coming. You started to shake and tremble, and your eyes rolled back and you let out a loud moan and you came. Your eyes closed, and you collapsed on her bed, and you were breathing heavily.

"I'm home Alicia." You smirked.