Bully Possession Ch. 01

Story Info
A bully discovers possession powers after hit by a meteor...
2.3k words
3.1
2.9k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're Jarred, a bully of the school. You love to bully students. You pick on everyone: girls, guys, teachers. They fear you. You're the most hated student in your school but you don't care as long as you have fun.

It's lunchtime and you're in the hallway, leaning against a wall, eating an apple, thinking of whom to bully. You have an endless list of victims. So much students to bully for and you have your eyes on someone else, Tim. You always bully him because of how a loser he was. You're the only bully that bullies him. Tim is so afraid of you that he can't even talk back at you. You don't really like that, though, it would have been fun if he talks back at you. Tim is a skinny boy. He has blonde hair, which was always a mess. His nose was very flat, so much that his nostrils looked like one huge hole. He also wore big and thick glasses that made him look like a total nerd. Tim is walking through the halls, minding his own business, holding some books and looking at the floor.

You have eyes on him but the girl besides him caught your eyes. His twin sister Heather. You never picked on her because she was pretty but you did tease her by saying dirty stuff.

She was very beautiful and hot, too, and it was very evident she had big breasts. You always wondered what was underneath her clothes and you would get very aroused at the thought of her being naked and you touching her body. She's wearing her red sweater with her school's symbol on the right breast, her brown pants and sneakers. You wonder what kind of panties and bra she was wearing. But the most sexy thing about her is that she exposed her midriff for people to see her cute belly button and the outline of her abs, which she always showed off, no matter what the weather was. You wonder if she could do a crunch and expose her abs more.

Tim is still walking in the hallway, ignoring all the students that walk pass him and the students who call him names.

You're walking behind them, following them, taking bites from your apple and tossing the core somewhere, and when they stop in the middle of the hallway, you stop. Tim looks at Heather, then to a poster on the wall. They were talking about it as they didn't notice you. You walked slowly behind them just inch closer. Then you yank her pants down, revealing her green and white thong. The twins turn their heads and see you. Their mouths open as wide as they could and their faces become red.

Heather tries to cover her thong and the twins yell, "You pervert!"

"Why so mad? Laugh a little!!" You said as you reached her ribs and tickle her

"AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I HATE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAH, STOP IT PERVERT!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!" Heather shouts and screams, kicking her feet wildly, making everyone look at her and Tim's reaction.

The sight of her flailing, her legs moving all over the place, made you smile, it made you happy. You're not stopping and you kept going on tickling her, feeling her soft skin against your fingers. When she turns away you stop tickling her and put your fingers inside her pants and under her panties.

"Wait what are you-" You finger her so fast that she didn't have the time to react, her hands covering her mouth, her eyes rolling, her head tilting up and her knees bucking. She squirted, spraying the floor, then fell back, panting and moaning. Her pants was dripping and she can feel her pussy sore as she gasped.

You were staring at the puddle, amazed at how much she squirted and her reaction. Tim was shocked at his sister.

Heather got up and yanked her pants back up, blushing furiously and panting hard. Her face was still red, her nipples were showing, and her pants and her crotch was wet and sticky.

"See you next time~" You said before running at the halls before the principal can catch you.

....

You were so happy when you left the school. The look on the twins' face, her reactions, her wet pants, her squirting, the fact she had an orgasm, made your day and you had the biggest grin on your face. You can't help but went to the bathroom and jerk yourself off to what you done to Heather. Walking away from the school, looking at the window. You were staring at Tim, who was standing next to a teacher and the principal.

"Tim, do you know who this pervert is?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah. I saw his face when he tickled my sister, Ms. Jones. That's Jarred."

"I'm calling his mother right now." Said the principal, then leaves.

You had a huge smirk on your face, knowing that Tim will suffer again, knowing that you will bully him more and you won't care how much he's suffering. You walked home, humming a happy tune. You are not scared of your mom so you don't have to worry about it. Other than that, you have something to do.

You went to the shack behind the school and open it revealed a naked girl tied on the table. It was Heather's friend, Aubrey. She somehow followed you when you done with Heather at the hallway. Feeling excited you wait until the class was over then you sneak up on her and cover her mouth with drugs putting her to sleep. You decide to give her the punishment after following you.

"Now that we're alone. I will give you your punishment."

Aubrey was waking up and the first thing she sees was your hand and then she sees her body. She was completely naked, her clothes were torn into shreds, her body tied on a table and her limbs were tied tightly, her feet dangling.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Oh Aubrey, do you think you can do anything to me? Follow me so you can snap my picture of bullying other people? That won't happen my dear." You said as you went closer to her. "Now tell me, where is the rest of the pictures?"

Aubrey spit at you with angry face. "Make me you dumbass."

"I see, well I think I have the perfect solution for you." You took a small feather from the drawer and place it near her lips, pressing her cheeks with the feather. "Do you think it will be better for you if you told me what I wanted?"

Aubrey didn't say a word. Instead, she kept staring at you with angry face.

"I will ask you again, where is the rest of the pictures?"

Again, Aubrey didn't answer, she kept looking at you angrily, waiting for you to do something.

"Ok." You placed the feather right in the middle of her upper lip, then move it, sliding down until it reaches her lower lip, her upper lip closing tightly, forming a straight line. Aubrey tried her best to keep her lips close but the feather was tickling her. "Well I will keep going, until you tell me the location of those photos. I won't stop." You started to wiggle the feather faster on her body, dragging it all across her body causing her to giggle and shake her head, trying her best to keep her mouth shut.

You started to wiggle it faster, dragging the tip all across her neck and armpits, making her giggle, trying her best not to laugh.

"Mmmf hahaha... hahahahaha. Noho ahahah." She laughed out.

You moved the feather in a circle motion around her armpit. You can see the tears of joy forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Ahahee hahehehehee. Noho mihihore plehease ahahaha. Ahahahahe."

"If you tell me the location, I will stop, I will free you. And the sooner you tell me the sooner this will end."

Aubrey shakes her head furiously, still smiling, but refusing to say anything.

You stop and put the feather aside and pull a big feather duster, then start tickling her with it. "You don't want to talk? I will make you talk." You drag it across her breasts and tummy.

Aubrey started to shake and squirm, giggling, as you moved the feather all over her body. "Hahaha no, heheh no please, not that." She begged as she continued laughing.

"Tell me where they are." You move it slowly and gently on her armpits, teasing her, watching her smile widened and her body twitched.

"Hehehee heh." She started to blush, feeling embarrassed as she was laughing in front of you.

"You think you're so strong huh, refusing to tell me the location."

You move the feather around her armpits and stomach, moving it slowly, then faster and then slowing it down, causing her to giggle uncontrollably, trying her best to hold her laughter. You move it on her nipples, making her blush and smile more, her teeth gritted.

"Hahaha hahaaa... hahaha, s-stoppit!"

"If you think that I will stop, then think again." You move the feather faster and harder on her breasts and nipples, watching her blush bright red, smiling wider and wider, her eyes filled with tears.

"Hahahaha oh gohd hehehe! S-stohahahahahap. P-please!"

"What are you gonna do if I don't? Tell me!" You moved the feather on her ribs and then her hips, moving it faster, harder, and longer. You stopped tickling her and stare at her with a smirk. You watch her chest rise and fall, her breasts heaving and jiggling. Can't take it anymore you finally bring your fingers to her armpits. You watch her giggle uncontrollably. "Where is it?"

"I'm not gonna tell you."

You keep tickling her armpits, causing her to laugh louder, her breasts jiggling, her head shaking and her feet kicking. You watched her as she laughed and smiled. She's trying her best to control herself. She was blushing furiously and she's starting to breathe heavily. You were getting a little impatient.

"Tell me the location or I will torture you." You started to tickle her ribs with two feathers.

"AH! No please! No, not my sides!" Aubrey started laughing hysterically, her body shaking violently, her chest bouncing and her head shaking. You moved the feathers faster, harder, and deeper, causing her to scream and cry out loud.

"Nooooo! Not there! Not my ribs!! Stoooop it! Hahahahahaha... Ahhhh!"

You didn't listen and continue tickling her sides. You watch her body shake, her head shake and her chest heave and fall, her breasts bouncing up and down. You watch her smile and laugh hysterically.

"Noho! Noho mohohore pleashe!"

"You're so pathetic! Just tell me where is it." You keep tickling her, not listening to her and watching her as she laughs.

"It's hehehee... hihihing thehahaha." She tries her best to tell you but can't seem to do it, her body shaking uncontrollably.

You stop tickling her and watch her catch her breath, her head falling, her body trembling. You walk up to her and lift her head, and kiss her. Her eyes shot wide open and her whole body went tense, and her lips was trembling.

You release her and walk away, just then suddenly the open showing principal and Tim. "Principal!" You look back and see the principal with the police officer. "Jarred! We found you and this is illegal, what are you doing here and why is she tied up? We saw everything. And it was recorded. You better have a good explanation or I will take your ass to jail."

"Everyone will see how pervert you are in this world and this video is the proof." Tim said with smirk.

.....

Ever since that day, everyone been avoiding you. Everyone who you encounter anywhere avoiding after knowing what you did at school. The video becomes viral and the entire world knows everything. You became a pariah, everyone was laughing and mocking you. They were even sending you messages in their phones, saying things like "How was the taste of her tongue? Lol." And "She tastes sweet doesn't she?" And even worse, someone wrote: "I will do it too but not the sex. Just the tickling."

And to make it worst, Tim spread a rumor that you are the one who did that to his twin sister and Aubrey. So no matter what, everyone knows and it's Tim fault and so do his twin sister. The entire school and town knew everything, what happened at the classroom and what you did at the shack. Even your own mother is disgusted by your actions and told you that she never want to see you again. You were banned from school, you can't go anywhere. Even the places you like, even the grocery stores are avoiding you, and even the restaurants. Everyone hates you. You have no one and nobody wants to be your friend anymore. All you can do is stay home.

One night, you were walking around the lake trying to forget everything you done. It's Tim fault and you should pay him everything. You can't let him get away with what he has done. You're the one who should get away with everything. You have a plan and it will make him pay, no matter what, and so does Heather.

But what can you do? It's not like you have some kind of special powers.

"Damn it that Tim. He will pay for what he did. He will not get away from this." You're sitting under the tree and staring at the moon. Then, a bright light blinded your eyes. "What is this? The light?" You can't take your eyes away from it, and suddenly you see a meteorite, flying toward you and crashed on you. You can't escape as the rock is too fast and it hits you. Everything was white and black.

Suddenly, your mind is flashing.

You can't feel anything. You can feel your becomes lighter like a ghost. You feel yourself drawn to the power as close as you get a d you reached it with your hands and everything went bright.