A Mother's betrayal

Story Info
“A thrilling Halloween night unfolds as the Goodman family's.
2.1k words
4.26
6.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Is work of fiction, unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters and businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

This work includes themes of corruption, MomNTR, cheating and betrayal.

ALL THE CHARACTERS DEPICTED IN THIS STORY AND SEX SCENE'S ARE AGE 18 AND ABOVE.

Character descriptions:

Kelly goodman age 38, brown eyes,brown hair ascending her shoulders, 5ft6 weighting 135lbs voluptuous body with huge 32GG breasts and round thick ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Michael Donovan age 18, brown shaggy hair, piecing blue eyes, 5ft11 average build 182lbs

-----------------------------------------------------------

David goodman age 38, brown hair, 5ft11, blue eyes average build 190lbs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cameron goodman age 18, brown hair, blue eyes, 5ft8 145lbs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"A thrilling Halloween night unfolds as the Goodman family's party gets crashed by a vengeful bully, Michael, who disguises himself as Kelly's husband, David, and seduces Kelly in a night of passion and

deception."

CHAPTER 1

It was Friday evening October 31st, Halloween was set in motion, decorations filled the suburban neighbourhood,the Goodman family household was buzzing with excitement.

Cameron Goodman, aged 18, was walking home from school he just had a run-in with his long time high school bully Michael Donovan after school finished, leaving him with a bloody nose,busted up lip and torn clothes. Cameron's heart pounded as he anticipated the warmth and safe sanctuary of his home, unaware of the twist of fate that awaited him.

His mother, Kelly Goodman, a stunning 38-year-old with brown hair going passed her shoulders, brown eyes, and a curvaceous body with big mouth watering tits, she was known around their neighbouhood for the stunning MILF that she is and her bubbly personality, she heard the front door creak open. Concerned, she hurried to the entrance hall, her costume complete, she had chosen to dress up as a sexy devil, complete with a tight red latex bodysuit that hugged her beautiful curvy figure and accentuated her generous cleavage with red lace horns and a tail adding a tantalizing touch to her worried demeanor. There, she found her darling son, his clothes torn like he's been in a one sided fight with a vicious hound,and his face bruised. Fury washed over kelly as her son Cameron relayed the story of his encounter with Michael to her, his long time nemesis, Kelly's maternal instincts kicked into overdrive. She hated the thought of anyone laying a finger on her precious baby boy.

"I was walking home from school, i decided to take a short cut through an alleyway and out of nowhere he just came behind me and jumped me, i tried my hardest to defend myself...but he was just too strong for me" Cameron started to tear up replaying the encounter to Kelly.

"That little evil shit!" Kelly exclaimed, her eyes flashing with anger. "I'll be having a word with the principal on Monday. But for now, let's get you cleaned up, honey."

Kelly tended to Cameron's wounds, her gentle touch soothing his aches and pains, Cameron knew he could always turn to his mother for love and care, Once he was patched up, they joined Kelly's husband, David Cameron's father for a family selfie, david was dressed as a skeleton,complete with a mask hiding his facial features the suit was pretty identical to the one out the karate kid movie. Unbeknownst to them, this very picture they took together would set into motion a long chain of events that would lead to a night of betrayal, passion and deception.

The Goodman family uploaded the selfie to Facebook, inviting the whole neighborhood to their Halloween party. Meanwhile, at Michael's house, the bully was scrolling through his phone when he received a message from a friend. It was a photo of the Goodman family in their costumes, looking happy and carefree. An evil smirk spread across Michael's face as he noticed David's skeleton outfit. He had the perfect plan to exact his revenge on the Goodman family, especially the delectable Kelly, who he knew despised him as much as her son did.

Michael glanced at the time, it just striked 10pm, he left his house and set out to find a skeleton costume identical to David's, he went to 3 different stores until he finally found the exact costume, Michael put the costume on and made his way to the goodman house, which was a mansion in the suburbs, the goodman family was very wealthy David made his own software company and sold it for millions, the life Cameron had was a stark contrast to michaels life, Michael came from a broken home, his dad was in prison for robbing a liquor store at gun point, and his mother was a full time nurse working long hard hours to pay the bills and provide and put food on the table for him, he envied Cameron's life and that was apart of the reason why he tormented him everyday, Michael made his way into the house without the goodman's knowing blending seamlessly into the crowd. The music pumped, and the drinks flowed freely. Kelly and David, unaware of the imposter in their midst, danced and laughed, their inhibitions lowering with each sip of alcohol.

Michael, disguised as David, lurked in the shadows of the house, his eyes glued to Kelly's voluptuous form. Her red devil costume emphasized her hourglass figure, and the low-cut top showcased her ample cleavage. He watched as she moved with fluid grace, her every gesture oozing sensuality.

As the night progressed, David was pulled away by a group of his friends, eager to have him show them the newly renovated man cave in the basement that had its own mini bar, a 70 inch flat screen and a pool table, Kelly a little tipsy, went in search of her husband, her steps unsteady. That's when Michael made his move.

He approached Kelly, mirroring David's gait and mannerisms. Kelly, in her complete intoxicated state, mistook him for her loving husband, a mistake that would lead to a night of passion unlike any other.

"There you are," she slurred, reaching out to take his hand. "I've been looking all over for you."

Michael played along, his heart racing with anticipation. He knew he was about to cross a line, but the opportunity was too tempting to resist. "Let's go upstairs," he whispered, his voice filled husky desire.

Kelly, thinking she was following her husband, let him lead her up the stairs. Once inside the bedroom, Kelly dropped to her knees, her hands moving to the faux David's pants. Her fingers fumbled with the button and zipper, and soon she was releasing his throbbing member that was noticeably larger than her husband's. But in her drunken state, she didn't question it.

She gave a seductive smile then wrapped her full lips around his shaft, sucking him deep into her warm, wet mouth. Michael groaned with pleasure, his hands tangling in her hair as he guided her head back and forth on his monster cock, He savored the feel of her soft, skilled mouth, knowing that he was experiencing something David had enjoyed countless times.

As Kelly continued to pleasure him. A wicked shit eating smile spread across Michael's face as he watched Cameron's stunning mother devour his cock, he pulled out his phone and began recording the encounter. Kelly, oblivious to the betrayal, took his large length into her mouth once again sucking and licking with abandon. Michael couldn't wait any longer to be inside her.

With a swift motion, Michael pulled Kelly to her feet and pushed her onto the very bed she shares with her husband who at this moment in time is in his basement with his neighbourhood friends drinking beer and playing pool completely clueless of what's transpiring in his bedroom.

Kelly's breasts spilled out of her costume, the red lace contrasting with her creamy skin. Michael wasted no time, stripping off his clothes and joining her on the bed.

He positioned himself behind her, his hands grasping her supple hips. With one thrust, he entered her from behind, filling her with his thickness. Kelly gasped, her eyes widening as she felt the size of his monster cock. It had been over a week since she and David had made love, and the sensation of being so deliciously filled sent pleasure coursing through her veins.

Michael began to move, his hips thrusting as he pounded relentlessly into her. Kelly's thoughts were blurred, her drunkenness combining with the overwhelming physical sensations. She moaned, her body responding to the primal urges that were taking over.

He reached around, fondling her heavy breasts as he continued to thrust into her from behind. Kelly's head fell back, her mouth open as she panted with desire. "Oh, David," she moaned, her voice hoarse with need. "This feels so fuckin good."

Michael smirked, enjoying the deception. He leaned forward, his lips close to her ear. "Do you like that, Kelly?" he whispered, his breath hot against her skin. "Do you like my big cock filling your tight pussy?"

Kelly could only nod, her entire being focused on the pleasure radiating through her body. Michael increased his pace, his hips slapping against her thicc ass as he pounded into her with abandon. Kelly's moans filled the room, her body shaking as she experienced the most intense orgasm she had felt in years.

But Michael wasn't done with her yet. He flipped her over, her legs wrapping around his waist as he continued to thrust deep into her soaking wet pussy, their bodies now pressed together, skin on skin. Kelly's eyes widened as she looked up at him, but in her drunkenness, she still saw David's skeleton mask and was none the wiser.

Michael lifted his mask up slightly, exposing his lips and leaned down, his lips capturing hers in a raw passionate kiss. Kelly responded eagerly, her tongue tangling with his as their kiss deepened. He broke away, trailing kisses down her neck, nipping and sucking at her sensitive skin.

"I want to feel you in me again....i need you inside me again, " Kelly whispered, her voice laced with need. "Please, fuck me harder."

Michael obliged, his hands gripping her hips as he drove into her with force. Kelly's nails dug into his back, leaving crimson scratches on his skin. Their bodies moved in perfect synchrony, each thrust pushing Kelly closer and closer to the edge.

He reached between their bodies, his fingers finding her clit. He rubbed little circles, sending shocks of pleasure through her body. Kelly's breath hitched, her back arching as she cried out in ecstasy.

"OH FUCK! Don't stop...please don't fuckin stop" she pleaded, her voice breathless. "I'm so fuckin close."

Michael quickened his pace, his own orgasm building. He wanted to cum inside her, to leave his mark on this beautiful, sexy woman.

"Cum for me, Kelly," he growled, his voice raw with desire. "Let me feel you tighten around my cock."

Kelly's body tensed, her release crashing over her like a wave. She screamed out David's name, her pussy clenching around him as she felt his cock twitch and throb, filling her unprotected pussy with his hot young fertile cum.

Spent, they collapsed onto the bed, their bodies glistening with sweat. Michael held Kelly close, his heart pounding as the reality of what he had just done sank in. He had just slept with Cameron's mother, and she had no idea it was him.

As Kelly drifted off to sleep, exhausted and sated, Michael gently disentangled himself from her arms. He grabbed his phone off the bedside table he stopped the recording on his phone, dressing quietly and placing the phone back in his pocket, he placed Kelly under the blanket covering her voluptuous body With one last look at Kelly, he slipped out of the room, his heart racing with adrenaline and lust, he made his way downstairs the party was still going on and filled with lots of people, he saw Cameron from across the living room dressed in his dracula costume, he was in the kitchen drinking his soda while on his phone unaware his tormentor just claimed his loving mother, Michael had a shit eating grin on his face while glancing at Cameron, knowing Cameron's mother is passed out in bed with his cum oozing out of her pussy, Michael left Unseen by the goodman's and made his way home feeling a high from his victory.

Later that night, the party came to a close, people were leaving the goodman household, David was searching for his wife he ascended the stairs and entered his room and found Kelly asleep in their bed, a smile on her face, unaware of the erotic encounter that had taken place while she thought she was in the arms of her husband. As for Michael, he lay awake in his own bed, replaying the events of the night, his phone in his hand, the video of their passionate tryst playing on a loop.

Too be continued...