Bully Roommate and Horny Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky kissed, licked and sucked on his dick as well as she could. Her mind was going into overdrive, trying to recall every possible detail on how to pleasure a man.

"That's it, like that," he encouraged her. "You're nowhere near as good at sucking my dick as I'd like to, but you'll get better."

"Mmmh!" she moaned, taking his dick in deeper.

He showed his appreciation by placing his hand on her head and stroking her hair gently.

"Yeah, that's the idea. Try deepthroating it. Just relax your muscles, fight your gag reflex, and shove my dick in there."

"Mmmphssh, yeshhhh," she moaned and babbled.

That big, powerful dick, so hot and throbbing so hard, it felt amazing in her mouth. It even tasted good. Becky breathed in deeply that manly scent of Tony's groin. That sweet, kind appreciation of her work with how he was stroking the top of her head. If she could ignore the throbbing of her pussy forever, she could make giving Tony blowjobs her favorite pasttime...

"Aaah, fuuck," he let out. "Kyle...your girlfriend has talent for sucking my cock. She learns damn quick."

*Gluck* *Gluck*, she gagged in response.

"You like that, Becky? You like being teased about being a cheating little slut?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He was at fault she got into this fantasy.

She stopped for the briefest moment to position herself better, wanting to deepthroat him harder.

"Ahh fuck, I'm getting close. Keep it up," he ordered, grabbing and guiding her head with both hands.

It was getting harder to breathe, she only managed tiny little gasps inbetween having her throat filled with Tony's hard dick.

"Fuuck, you think...do you think your boyfriend will mind if I cum down his girlfriend's throat?" he growled a question, as his pelvic muscles flexed in preparation for the orgasm.

"MMMH! MMMH!" she moaned around his dick, sucking harder whilst trying not to pass out. She didn't know being a desperate whore could feel so good.

"Perfect! Best fucking wife material ever!" he cursed and pulled her off his dick. "Grab a deep breath and stick your ass up."

She breathed heavily, and whilst still bending forward, her beautiful face buried in Tony's crotch, arched her back and stood up on her legs as his as she could, showing off quite the flexibility. She supported herself with her arms to the sides of his hips.

He stared all over Becky's completely lewd, submissive position. He leaned forward and with his right hand he slapped her juicy asscheek and continued on squeezing it. Simultaneously, he hooked his left hand and wrist around the back of her head and pulled her forward, sticking his cock as deep as it would go. She immediately resumed sucking like a whore.

"Uggghhh, fuck! Here it fucking comes!" he cursed, flexing his dick to cum harder. "Yeeeah!"

Becky felt it, the sudden change, the way his dick started shaking violently. She kept sucking, forming a perfect seal with her mouth, not wanting to spill a single drop of Tony's cum.

He moaned and growled interchangeably, releasing his load. With every spasm he slapped her ass, which reddened noticeably, as if to drive a point.

Thick, hot ropes of cum coated Becky's throat. The viscous substance caused her gag reflex to flare up, and to let out nasty noises of choking. Like a good slut, she tried relaxing and fighting down the urge. She wanted to, as if it was her only responsibility in the world.

After a long while he finally finished. He pulled both hands to her head and pushed her away, not wanting her to pass out. She let herself be guided, and with a loud *schlorp* his dick popped out of her mouth. She gasped and heaved for breath, while leaning her head back and pushing her lips up, trying not to spill a drop of the massive load of her boyfriend's roommate's cum.

Tony noticed right away.

"Wait, wait, don't swallow yet!" he told her, leaning to the side and frantically searching for something.

Becky froze, still fighting tiniest spasms of her gag reflex. There was just so much cum coating every nook and cranny of her mouth and throat. She didn't mind, she even felt proud of herself for doing such a good whore's job. She relaxed more and more, keeping her head leaned back, her heavy breathing slowly calming down.

"Alright, now," he exclaimed, standing up.

Becky couldn't see just yet what was Tony doing. But then he leaned over her with his phone's camera pointing straight down at her. Her heart almost froze in her chest, a flash of dread sending a wave of shivers down her back.

"I promise you, nobody ever will see this, except us. Unless you will actually want me share it. But I wanna record this so we have a warm little memory," he exclaimed, his tone sweet like syrup, staring straight into her eyes with a wide, smug grin.

Becky stared up at him. She didn't know what to do. This was a terrible, terrible idea.

"You will not regret this, you have my word. I won't do it if you really don't want me to."

She watched him for a few long moments. Finally, whether due to the surrealness of the situation, her current whore-like state of mind, the intense lust coursing through her veins and throbbing throughout her neglected, horny pussy...she ever-so-slightly nodded 'yes'.

Tony clicked record. Then he moved his hand to guide his semi-erect dick, glistening from wetness, into view, and proceeded to gently, in a perverted display of loving affection, rub it against Becky's cheek.

"So, like, half an hour ago there's a doorbell. This chick shows up. Says she's Kyle's, my wimpy roommate's, loving, loving girlfriend. Wants to wait for him in his room because boo-hoo he couldn't find parking. He's supposed to come back soon and fuck her a little, because that's all he's able to do and she's just so fucking horny."

Becky stared at the camera, heat flushing through her face, her heart beating as if she was sprinting. All that cum in her mouth was in plain view, no doubt the main focus of the recording.

"Obviously I just had to introduce myself to angelic Becky here. Look at that fucking rack!" he said, pointing it down to her huge jugs.

She pushed them out more in response.

"I had to give her what she needed and Kyle just would never be up for, hehe! Alright, Becky, my gorgeous, my little, slutty, cocksucking princess, I want you to swallow all that cum you just deepthroated out of me."

As if in a trance, she closed her mouth and started swallowing. Swirling her saliva around to make it all less thick. She gagged a little, fighting hard to get it all deep inside her.

"Woow, now that's impressive. Giving some context - you've never even touched or seen Kyle's dick, in an entire month of dating, but here you are showing off to his roommate, who you had barely met, just how much of a talented cocksucker you are, huh?" he teased and waited for her response.

Finally, Becky finished. She opened her mouth as wide as possible, showing off her accomplishment - she had swallowed every drop. She then ostentatiously licked her lips and smiled wide at the camera.

"Yes, daddy. I had to, you're better than my boyfriend in every way," she said, in a lusty, breathy tone.

Tony opened his mouth wide. Becky was like a woman of his dreams! Seems Kyle wasn't alone in thinking that!

Becky smiled wider as she noticed his reaction. She then leaned back a little more and shook her sizable bust enticingly, putting on a show for the camera and the hunky man above her.

He brought his hand back up and stopped recording, then tossed his phone to the side.

"God damn, you're amazing. I'm definitely keeping you, no fucking way in hell you're going back to your boyfriend."

Becky felt playful and flirty enough to tease him back this time.

"Really? I don't think so, I think this is just a one-time thing. I think I'll be much happier with Kyle."

Tony smirked. He helped her stand by lifting her up by the undersides of her arms. He then turned her around, and pulled her closer by her big tits. She watched his hands grope and squeeze the copious, pliant, soft yet perky boobs. Boobs that, supposedly, were 100% not his to grope. Her arousal was spiking again, her sex-starved pussy reminding her it still felt extremely, extremely empty.

As if communicating through pure body language, Becky felt something hard and hot pushing up from below. She let out a single, dreamy moan and clenched her thighs around Tony's rapidly hardening dick.

"I'm going to change your mind really, really soon, beautiful. All you'll be able to think about will be my dick inside you."

"MMmm, that's all I'm able to think about now, stud," she flirted.

"Fuck," he cursed and squeezed her boobs harder. She was so God damn good!

"MMhh!" she moaned again, pushing her juicy behind into him.

"Alright, let's go," he said as he lowered his hands and wrapped his arms around her stomach, practically lifting her up this way.

She yelped cutely and giggled in surprise, not fighting him at all. It was a primitive display of strength, and it worked wonders on her.

First he led her to the bathroom, to the sink.

"Clean out your mouth completely. I'll be making out with you a lot."

Becky smiled and bent over. While she obediently did as requested, swishing the water around, spitting it out, and repeating several times, Tony was sliding his hands all over her back and hips, and grinding against her with his hard dick nestled between her buttcheeks.

Finally she took one last mouthful, straightened up and gargled a little bit, while he groped her tits again. She spat out the water and looked at herself in the mirror, and on the hands feeling her up as if he owned her.

"We look so hot, don't we?"

"Yeah..." she said dreamily.

He took a deep sniff of her hair.

"You smell so fuckable, Becky. You're the most perfect woman I've ever met," he whispered into her ear.

Her heart skipped a beat again. He was playing her like a fiddle, and she was just loving it.

"Fuck me, Tony. I want you to fuck me like you would a sex toy," she whispered back. "I'll go crazy if you won't."

He turned her around and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck in response. Their mouths opened wide and their tongues immediately proceeded to dance, the kissing becoming sloppy and fierce. They pushed their bodies into each other. Soon, Tony hooked his hands underneath her asscheeks and lifted her up. Becky understood his intent and jumped up onto him, wrapping her legs around him in a tight lock.

Then he turned around, and carried her like this straight to his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

------

This was Kyle's most unlucky evening ever. Never, in all the time since he moved in, there was traffic as bad as it was tonight. Every possible nook and cranny was filled with parked cars. He had to look almost half a mile away!

Finally, miraculously, in a piece-of-shit looking alley he found some spot. He said a quiet prayer hoping nobody would steal his car or anything, and checked his phone.

He had to walk on foot. Half a mile! With a horny girlfriend waiting for him back in his apartment!

'What a shitshow!' he thought. 'Unbelievable!'

Not wanting to waste any time, he ran almost all the way through. His clothes weren't perfect for running, they restricted his movements to a degree. That slowed him down and made it even more exhausting than it would be normally, and Kyle wasn't in the best shape to begin with.

He ran and ran, desperately tracking the time. It was taking so long! Pushing himself harder, he kept running.

When he finally reached the destination, he wasn't looking the best. He was breathing heavily, his throat felt dry, his head felt dizzy from the hyperventilation, his muscles burned and ached, and he was hearing this weird kind of buzzing in his ears. He pressed the button for the elevator, and leaned against his knees.

"What, no parking, huh?" the asshole security guard laughed at him.

Kyle didn't even feel the strength to respond. Or patience, for that matter, so he just ignored him.

'Come on, come on, come on...Becky's waiting for me!' he mentally urged the elevator.

Finally it arrived, and the ride up was just as slow. He ran down the hallway and tried opening the door. It was locked. Thinking it would be faster to just use his keys, he did so. Then, he entered.

----

After carrying the gorgeous babe to his bedroom and locking the door behind him, Tony didn't waste much time. He warmed her up again with some eating out, put on a condom, and pushed her to his bed, positioning her on all fours.

Then his big dick thrust into her completely from behind, to the hilt. The intense sensation of her neglected, hot pussy being stretched sent a wave of relief throughout her entire, horny being. Finally the slutty girlfriend was getting what she needed.

"Aaah fuuuck it's so big, oh God it's so good," she moaned. "Fuck me Tony, please, fuck me hard..."

He didn't respond, he just withdrew as far as he could and slammed that cock back home, eliciting another moan. Then again, and again, quickly building up a solid pace. After cumming once, and with the condom in the way, the stimulation wasn't nowhere near enough to make him cum anytime soon, even though the girl he was fucking was out-of-this-world sexy.

And so he kept pounding her. Her whole, delicious body shook and jiggled. Their breathing became quicker, their bodies began glistening with sweat. Soon, she couldn't hold back constant, erotic moans of pleasure.

A few minutes in, an orgasm zapped her like lightning, and she tensed up, then trembled and quivered. But Tony didn't give her a break, he just thrust into her further, pushing her forward, and kept slamming into her as deep as he could.

"Aaah! AAAH! FUCK! OH GOD, FUCK!" she screamed as lustful bliss overwhelmed her.

And Tony kept thrusting into her, pushing her forward and forward. She was leaning at an intense angle, tiring her out. Before her first orgasm fully wore off, she was fast approaching another.

"Fuck, baby, I'm going to...cum again, uhmmm, fuck...ahh, I can't hold!" he moaned and fell into a pile.

Tony followed, practically lying down on top of her. He guided her with his hand to arch her back, stick her ass up to give him access into that wet, sloppy pussy that was squelching lewdly with every thrust, and spread her legs more.

"OH GOD! OH FUUCK!" she moaned with loud gasps, brought to the brink again.

He was supporting himself with one arm on his bed, but with his now-free hand he slid it underneath her to grope her tits a little bit. And he kept pounding, giving the very tip of her delicate, sensitive cervix tiniest little kisses with his dick.

"AH! AHH! MMMMMMH!" she moaned as another orgasm erupted in her brain.

This time she was shaking so violently, that after a particularly deep thrust his pulled back too far and his cock fell out. His next thrust ended up with his cock nestled tightly between his lower abdomen and her juicy, tight asscheek...and with a strange sensation.

He looked down. The condom ripped. He didn't have another, but fuck it, he didn't like the rubber anyway. He waited a few moments for her to calm down slightly, but the amount of pleasure going through her brain was like a never-ending wave - it took a while for it to go down.

He turned her onto her back. Her face and hair looked very disheveled. Looked like sex. Her eyes were hazy, and she was breathing deeply. She looked at him and smiled a dumb, blissful smile.

"Oh, my God, Tony..." she said dreamily.

He leaned in to kiss her lovingly, passionately. She kissed him back the same way, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs, feeling like jelly, ever so gently locking around his hips. Taking advantage of the position, his hands, of course, resumed squeezing her huge boobs, her hard nipples poking into his palms.

"Mmm," she hummed as she kissed him. "You really like my tits, don't you?"

"You have the most amazing rack in the world, I'm going to be groping them all the time," as he broke the kiss for a moment, he said honestly and lecherously, then resumed the making-out.

"They're yours..." she whispered. "You can do whatever you want to them."

"I know," he said confidently, smirking.

She giggled in response.

"My jimmy broke. I'll have to fuck you raw. But you trust me, right?" he asked, casually.

Becky looked deep in his eyes. She was overwhelmed with pleasure, with bliss, with lust from the illicit situation, and still quite horny. In this state...she didn't mind the risk. In fact, as her heart beat slightly faster and harder, she wondered if she might be secretly wishing to get knocked up on such a perfect, perfect night.

"Yes," she whispered and nodded. "I want to feel you bareback."

Then Tony heard a familiar noise behind him. He recognized it, and smirked widely.

"I think your boyfriend came back," he said smugly, squeezing her tits more roughly.

Becky's eyes widened. Her heart skipped another beat, and her breathing instantly deepened.

"But you don't care about him right now, do you?" he asked, leaning to kiss her sloppily, roughly. "You only care about your boyfriend's big dicked roommate to drill you like his own, private slut."

"...yes. Fuck, yes. Yes!" she cursed, getting more excited. Lust roaring up with hot streaks throughout her insides.

"Let's give him a show to remember what happens when he leaves his hot girlfriend alone with a real man."

----

Kyle entered the house and also locked the door behind him. His ears buzzed, but it felt quiet anyway. He quickly took off his shoes.

Nearsighted from the excitement and relief, he could only see the door to his room. He confidently strode forward, picturing in his mind the sight of his beautiful girlfriend, wearing her sexy, white dress, sitting on his bed, smiling at him.

Then he stepped into a wet, cold puddle, which surprised him. He stumbled, then tripped over something else entirely. He fell forward ungracefully, but quickly got up, looking at his feet.

'Why was there a puddle of water here? Hm, there was a weird smell in the air, too,' he thought to himself.

Kyle froze when he saw just what he tripped over. It was a familiar looking white dress. And right next to him were...what looked to be a man's clothes.

"No..." he whispered, horrific realization slowly creeping to hit him like a baseball bat.

Then he heard it. The muffled, feminine voice, coming straight from his roommate's room.

"Aahhh....aaah! Fuck me, Tony...fuck me!"

He walked to Tony's room door on shaky legs. He grabbed the handle, but the door was locked, so he then put his ear to the door. There were unmistakable sounds of a squeaking bed and flesh-on-flesh slapping.

"Hey, Kyle, is that you?" Tony's very, very smug voice came through. At this distance, and with how loud he was talking, it was fully audible. "You won't believe it, man - I get to break in your fucking girlfriend before you do! Lucky me, huh? Best day ever! Ain't that right, Becky?"

"Uhm, mmhh, yeah! Break me in, baby!" Becky's moany, breathy voice was quieter, but still clear enough.

"Harder, you slut! Show Kyle what kind of a loving girlfriend you really are!"

The squeaking and slapping noises got noticeably louder, more intense.

"Uhm! UHM! MMH! YES! UUhhh! Oh...GOOOD...Kyle...your roommate is fucking me so good! Why...didn't you tell me he had...this big, this good of a dick? I would've...been fucking him all the time! Ugghh, fuck, Tony...show me, show me how a stud fucks another guy's girlfriend!"

The lustful, passionate dirty-talk cut into Kyle like a razor-sharp knife.

"Hahah, yeah, that's the way!" Tony said, and he spanked her juicy ass a couple of times, loud enough for her boyfriend to hear through the door. "I gotta say, your crush is really something, Kyle! If you're curious, I think you could take a look from the balcony, heheh!"