Bully Roommate and Horny Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the poor boyfriend had to. He had to. The apartment had a small balcony, and leaning from the railing to one side, one could have a clear look into either of their rooms. Thus, he headed there, like a man going for his execution.

What he saw almost caused his heart to stop. The ache of betrayal, the feeling of inferiority and defeat overwhelming.

Tony and Becky were both naked. Completely soaked with sweat. It felt as if the room itself was fogged up slightly. And they were fucking very, very intensely, neither of them meeting his eyes.

The angle from the window, the view Kyle had, was absolutely perverted. Becky was lying on her back, her tits shaking and jiggling wildly as Tony fucked her. He was lying on top of her in a breeding-press kind of position, where Becky had her legs squeezed tightly between their bodies, and Kyle could see every detail of Tony's balls and big dick slamming and pounding into Becky's delicious looking pussy from above.

Kyle couldn't believe it...his roommate wasn't even wearing protection. Becky was letting him fuck her raw. Bareback. Kyle's own girlfriend, a girl he had a crush on, in the short time since meeting Tony...spread her legs for him completely. Exposing her womb. Uncaring if he knocks her up so long as he fucks her hard.

Another pang of devastation that Kyle felt was that he noticed Tony's dick was clearly much bigger than his. In his vulnerable state, he believed Becky's words that it also was a reason he lost so completely.

Becky started shaking, and Tony suddenly increased his pace. Moments later, she froze and her whole body proceeded to tremble and shudder. The wet spots underneath her pussy grew as her love juice gushed out.

That was always a dream of Kyle...to make a girl feel this much pleasure. And now, with his largest crush he ever had, the girl of his dreams, absolutely stunning and attractive, it was his asshole roommate fucking her to blissful oblivion till she creams herself.

And as if to rub salt in the wound, as Becky was riding out her orgasm, Tony grabbed her breasts and groped them roughly, like a pervert.

Kyle could only watch with envy. That's what he dreamed of doing for thirty days, and Tony managed it in thirty minutes.

His roommate turned around, wearing a narcissistically smug grin. He noticed Kyle watching.

He pulled one hand and proceeded to do a serie of hand gestures towards the window, towards the peeping boyfriend. First he extended three fingers. Then he pointed to Becky, shaking from her orgasm underneath him. Then the pointed back towards the window, this time with four fingers extended.

Kyle understood instantly. Four orgasms. He was gone for an hour at most, and Tony made Becky cum four god damned times. Hard enough to make her gush. Hard enough to make her ready and willing to risk getting knocked up with Tony's cum.

Tony leaned forward as Becky relaxed from her high, and proceeded to kiss her. Slowly, deeply, lovingly. She kissed him back the same, wrapping her arms around his neck. She was kissing him as if she were kissing the true love of her life.

After a minute or two, Tony broke the kiss. He whispered something to Becky and she smiled brightly and nodded her head.

She then raised her head and looked at the window. She met Kyle's dead, defeated gaze.

Becky then smiled sheepishly, innocently. As if saying 'oopsie'. Tony whispered something again, and she looked at him briefly. Then she looked back at Kyle, and waved her hand cutely, then did a peace sign.

Kyle was too emotionally exhausted to feel anything but despair.

Suddenly, Tony pulled and flipped Becky around. He ended lying on his back this time, his huge, throbbing cock pointed straight in the air. Becky, clearly moving with muscles shaky and jelly-like from exhaustion, without any delay proceeded to hover her sopping wet pussy above it.

She even licked her lips at the sight of the massive, glistening weapon that was about to continue moulding the shape of her pussy to it. Then, as eager as she could get, she practically fell on it, impaling herself fully.

Kyle thought he saw a very subtle distension of her sexy and flat lower abdomen as Tony's dick pushed her skin out from inside. Mindlessly he looked up and slid his eyes all over her body. Becky looked divine. Her beautiful, perfect breasts that teased his imagination so long were just that - perfect. Perky, round and shapely. And really fucking big.

And now they belonged to Tony. Now it was Kyle's opportunistic roommate who could grope and squeeze them whenever he wanted, while Becky's boyfriend did not get a chance to once.

She started bouncing. Tony gripped her slim waist and shapely hips. Her huge jugs jiggled heavily up and down.

Kyle looked at her face. It looked like sex. Her light makeup was ruined all over and her hair was a total mess. Worst of all, however, was that Becky was smirking at him. The same smug grin. And then she started making those erotic 'uh-oh-ah' faces. Intense, sexual pleasure was plainly visible in her expressions.

And she bounced harder, impaling herself over and over on Tony's throbbing cock.

Kyle had enough. He turned around to leave, heading for his room. He lied down, for several minutes wishing to just fall asleep. But even through closed doors and the walls, the uninvited, muffled noises came through to him. He didn't even know if they were real, or just his imagination.

"OOOH! MMMH! FUUCK YEES! MMMMH!" Becky kept moaning.

"Fuck, you slut! You were so fucking easy! How can such a classy, sexy bitch be this fucking easy?! I barely had to put in ANY effort!" Tony bragged, belittling her, which definitely only turned her on more.

"FUCK! ONLY FOR YOU, SIR! ONLY FOR A REAL MAN! UGGHH FUUUCK! IT'S ONLY MY LAME BOYFRIEND WHO HAD TO PUT IN THE WORK!"

"FUCK! CUM! CUM FOR ME! I"M GONNA CUM TOO, FUCK!"

"YES! YESS! CUM INSIDE ME...CUM INSIDE ME, PLEASE!"

"THERE YOU GO! FUUUUUCK! FUUUUUCK!"

Both of them screamed, growled and moaned. They vocalized their sexual pleasure with no restraint. Then noises only partially died down, followed by cursing, giggling, and groaning, as they rode her orgasmic wave downward.

To Kyle's ears it lasted forever. But even forever ends. Or maybe it didn't, and Kyle just passed out from emotional exhaustion? Either way, finally, a sweet release from the torture came in the form of sleep-induced oblivion.

------

Kyle woke up, feeling sweaty and dirty. The sunlight coming through the window wasn't very intense, suggesting early morning hours.

He felt...empty. Heartbroken. Like a piece of him got torn out with force and thrown in the garbage. He slowly got up, and despite the discomfort of needing a shower, he didn't quite feel like taking one.

He opened the door to his room. Quiet. He stepped out, and headed for the kitchen. He put the electric kettle on to boil some water, and poured some instant coffee into a mug. Then he, almost mechanically, opened up the fridge, took out some cold milk, and cereal out of a cupboard.

In a couple of minutes he was sitting with a mug of hot coffee and a bowl of cereal with milk. But he felt no appetite. He just sat there, staring at the contents.

Then he heard Tony's room door open.

"Jeez, I need a shower so bad," said Becky as she stepped out, and looked around. She noticed Kyle sitting by a table in the kitchen part of the room.

"Oh. Uh...hi, Kyle," she said sheepishly and headed in his direction.

He ignored her.

"So, uhm, can I get a cup of coffee?" she asked after a few moments of awkward silence.

No response. Becky waited a while longer and decided to just make herself one. She looked around the place and found all she was looking for. There was still hot water in the kettle, so soon her cup was ready.

She grabbed the cup and took a deeper breath. Then went to sit down on the chair by the table, opposite from Kyle. As she did so, he looked up briefly...and frowned.

Becky was wearing Tony's t-shirt and boxers, it looked like. Both hanged loosely on her, oversized. She noticed his reaction and pursed her lips.

"Uh, I had to pick something. I didn't have anything else close by," she explained.

Kyle returned to staring into his bowl. He twiddled slightly with the spoon, playing with the food without enthusiasm.

Becky felt sorry for him. He looked so pitiful. Like a little kid who just lost all his toys.

She chastized herself for the mean thoughts. It wasn't his fault. What she had done yesterday was...bad. Unforgivable, even.

"So, uhm, look, Kyle...I get that you don't want to talk to me. I don't blame you. But I just want to say something. Okay?"

Still, no response. Becky took a deeper breath again, and she proceeded to try to salvage the situation.

"Kyle, yesterday was a mistake. It seems I still haven't learned after what happened with my ex. I don't know what got into me. I know I was really, uh, horny, and I had too much to drink, and Tony took advantage of that. But that's no excuse. It's exactly like my ex, when he manipulated me and then dumped the day after like a toy he got bored with. It's the same thing all over.

"If you don't want to see my anymore, I'll understand. It's what I deserve. And I'll be really sad if you won't want to be friends at all with me, either, despite how great we got along for the past month.

"But...if you have it in your heart to forgive me, if we can just put this mistake behind us...I think we could keep dating. And we'll make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Kyle felt a stab of pain. He wanted to believe her, he really did. She was special to him. He wanted her all to himself, he wanted to date her, to make love with her, and marry her. He wanted to believe it was possible. But at this moment it felt like a giant, enormous delusion.

Some lines are too important to cross. So he just hung his head lower, and kept being silent.

Becky watched him, worried, and not quite knowing how she should feel. She had this nagging voice in the back of her head that she was being unbelievably cruel and dishonest. That what she really wanted was to date Tony instead. But that obviously would never happen. He was just like her ex.

"There you are, lovebirds," Tony's voice bellowed from his door.

Becky pepped up and smiled at him. Why did she feel so happy all of the sudden?

"Morning! Uh, I mean, hey," she chirped, and then downplayed her enthusiasm.

Tony looked her over.

"Damn, you look sexy in my clothes for some reason. I swear, if they'll start smelling like you, I might stop washing them altogether."

She giggled.

"Oh stop it, you're being gross," she said, sounding more joyful than bothered.

Kyle didn't raise his head to look at either of them. Tony, meanwhile, grabbed himself a cup of water and sat down next to Becky, smirking smugly.

"What a night, huh?" he asked rhetorically, staring at Becky smugly.

She deliberately didn't look at him, instead just looked up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, what a mistake," she then said seriously.

"Huh? Why do you say that?" Tony asked, surprised.

"Look, I should've realized and acted on it earlier. But you're just like my ex. You took advantage of my vulnerable moment, you've had your fun, and now...you can just come out and say it."

"Say what?" he asked, still not getting the hint.

Becky looked at him with raised eyebrows. She didn't say anything, just shrugged her shoulders, and turned her head back up to look at the ceiling. Tony finally understood what she meant.

"Oooh, to dump you or something like that? Buahahah!" he said in a mocking tone and laughed loudly.

He then slid his chair closer to her. He slid his forearm onto the table in front of her and leaned forward to get right in her face.

"Becky, if that's what you ex did, then he's the biggest moron on Earth. Any guy with half a brain does not voluntarily dump a high-class woman like you. They do whatever they have to keep you. That's what I intend to do. I am not letting you go." he said...deeply, seriously, charmingly.

Becky's eyes widened. Her heart skipped a beat, and a shiver of joy went through her skin. It made her realize she was really, really hoping for this answer...

"You...you mean that?"

"Yeah. I meant what I said yesterday, when I told you I'd be keeping you around."

They stared at each others eyes. Then simultaneously leaned forward to kiss each other. As they kissed once, then twice, then thrice, each time becoming quicker, and more passionate, there suddenly was a loud bang.

Kyle slammed his hands on the table, spilling the coffee, the cereal, and making a general mess.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" he yelled, standing up.

The pair sitting on the opposite side looked at him. Becky with worry and slight fear, but Tony only with amusement.

"You come here saying 'Oooh, Kyle, I'm so sorry. It was a mistake, I really like you, I want to date you'. Then this piece of shit strolls in here, says a line, and now it's 'Ooh fuck you Kyle, if he wants me then nevermind, you're just my backup'?!'

Becky felt a wave of shock as a realization hit her. Kyle was right on the money. Her face reddened from shame and she looked straight down at her feet. She felt like a real bitch.

Tony was unfazed. Only his expression got serious.

"Hey, loser, don't talk to my girlfriend like that. Better yet don't talk to her at all. She's mine now. Otherwise, I'll punch your fucking lights out," Tony threatened.

Becky felt a strange, warm sensation as she heard him call her 'his'.

"You fucking asshole!" Kyle screamed at him.

"Shut the fuck up, you're being too loud," Tony growled at him. "Sit down and take this shit like an adult, not a kid."

Kyle stared daggers at him. He was too furious to be scared of Tony, but at the same time he knew that Tony would kick his ass without any problems. He sat back down.

"See? Let's be civil," Tony said cheerfully, leaned back, and smiled at the hot woman next to him. "Becky, dear, since Kyle here made such a mass, could you be a doll and clean it up?"

"Yeah, sure," she said, standing up right away.

Kyle looked up. Unbelievable. She was waiting on him hand and foot the moment he asked.

"God, look at you go," Tony said, checking her out as she moved. "You even clean sexily."

"Jeez, stop it," she complained, smiling widely.

"No way, you're enjoying it too much," he said, then stared straight down her cleavage as she bent over to wipe the table surface. "Oooh, yeah, I can looka at this all day."

She playfully hit him on the head with the wet rag.

"Ouch, so fierce. I love fierce women," Tony kept charming her.

Then as she leaned forward again, he grabbed her by her ass and pulled her into his lap. She yelped cutely in response, but didn't resist, letting him pull her.

"Mmmh, I think that's enough, gorgeous. Let me cop some feels," he slid his hands underneath the t-shirt, moving them across her stomach, and moving them steadily upwards towards her huge tits.

Becky gasped, and breathed deeper. She then nervously looked forward, at Kyle. He was staring at his bowl, pretending not to notice. Pretending not to fume with jealousy, envy, and feelings of betrayal.

She truly was a bitch...because, frankly, she was once again feeling that dark, evil excitement she felt yesterday. It seemed Tony was pulling out the worst in her.

And that worst of her nature felt so, so fucking hot!

"So, Kyley-boy, I guess your now-ex-girlfriend here and I, we're going to be dating instead. We just have this sort of bond. This kind of special chemistry we explored together last night," Tony started talking, smugness dripping in his tone, as he pretty much groped Becky lecherously right in front of Kyle. "We're very, very compatible...in all areas."

"Mmhh," Becky moaned ever so slightly, seeing the outline of his hands travelling underneath the t-shirt, then feeling his palms cup her breasts brazenly.

"I mean, it's almost entirely your fault. You sent a girl this sexy, this busty, and this horny my way? Alone? I honestly thought it's an invitation!" he said mockingly.

Kyle looked up, fury in his eyes.

"I was trying to find parking!" he said slowly, accentuating every word as if dictating to a braindead.

"And I was trying to park my dick right here!" he laughed suddenly, sliding one of his hands down into the boxers she had on.

"Tony!" she gasped, grabbing his hand. Her protest was more for show than for real...as if she only did it because she thought she had to.

Kyle felt sick. And his asshole roommate's word caused him to see the scene in his minds eye. He was then repulsed with himself that he, also, felt a twinge of arousal.

It wasn't just hate and heartbreak. He, in fact, envied this bastard so, so much. He looked at those hands, exploring every nook and cranny with impunity underneath Becky's t-shirt, and he wanted to be able to do the same...

"You see, when you're dating a hot girl like Becky here, you have to fuck her every day," he preached as if it was some common sense for perverts. "Otherwise, she might go looking for her boyfriend's big dicked roommate to fill up that void instead, heheh."

"You're sick," Kyle said in response, his tone full of disgust.

"Seriously, dude, I had no idea you were this good at finding amazing dates. I mean what kind of girl spreads her legs for her boyfriend's hunky roommate fifteen minutes after meeting him, huh?" he asked Becky playfully.

The question shook her out of her reverie. She was enjoying the possessive, lecherous groping a bit too much. She had no idea why, but for some reason it felt so safe, so comfortable, to just let go and let Tony do whatever he wanted. His enthusiasm, and compliments, and the way he made her feel last night...she wanted to feel it again.

"The kind that meets a man that's totally her type, and can't help but just fall in love at first sight," she whispered breathily, smiling blissfully.

She didn't care if her words sounded mean, or cruel, or evil, or exaggerated. If she sounded like an unfaithful bitch, or a slut. She said them simply because they felt good to say.

Tony groaned with amazement.

"Aahh, see?! I just love how slutty your girlfriend acts with me, Kyle!" he exclaimed, pulling her back to kiss her. She kissed him back, and she pushed our her chest more, showing off her flexibility, as he groped her breasts simultaneously.

It was almost surreal. All this rude talk, those objectifying remarks? Showing off right in front of a boy she cared about, and from whom Tony had stolen her? Any typical girl would've gotten angry and slapped him. Would not let him do as he pleased. But Becky?

She reveled in the act just as much as Tony. As if they were truly worth each other.

Then Becky broke the kiss, and looked at Kyle strangely. Like she had finally made the realization and decision that was only at the edge of her awareness until now.

"I think you were right Kyle, when you called me out. And I think Tony's right too. I'm a bitch. We should break up, and I'm going to date Tony instead," she said calmly, almost matter-of-factly, hiding her excitement as she came open and clean about her real self. "Sorry."

"Fuck you. Fuck you both," Kyle said, standing up and heading for his room.

Tony smirked smugly. Wanting to toy some more, like the cruel bastard he was.

"Hey, wait, before you go, could you list me all the dates your took your cheating slut of a girlfriend out on? I want to bang her everywhere you guys were together, hehe, show her what she could've been having."

As Becky heard his line her skin got goosebumps and she felt a flash of lust make her horny all over again.

For Kyle, it was one remark too much. His anger exploded. He ran towards Tony, wanting to kill him on the spot.