Bully Roommate and Horny Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle!" Becky screamed.

Tony reacted quickly, pushing Becky off quickly but gently enough so she wouldn't fall. Kyle was close when Tony stood up. Then Kyle made a wild, angry swing, which Tony dodged with no difficulty and countered with a powerful, trained hook.

Kyle felt pain explode on the side of his head and heard ringing as he pretty much went straight for the floor.

"I told you to know your place, didn't I?"

"Kyle! Calm down!" Becky yelled at the downed man.

Kyle could only feel pain and further hurt at the fact that this bitch had still the audacity to defend Tony, after all this. He slowly stood up. It wasn't worth it. Not that he could do anything anyway.

He scowled from pain and rubbed the spot he got punched. He'd most likely have a bruise. He looked venomously at Tony, who had the sort of expression you'd expect on a bully like that - egging him on to try again.

Kyle had had enough. He turned around and headed for his room, the only place of peace and quiet.

"Yeah, walk away," Tony mocked him.

A few minutes later, it was like nothing ever happened. Becky was sipping her coffee, still sitting in Tony's lap. And he did what he liked - exploring her body as if he owned it. And they chit-chatted about sweet nothings for a while.

"Where did you learn to punch like that?" she asked curiously. It was a pretty amazing move.

"Just regular boxing, you know. A man needs to know how to defend his lady."

"Mmm, so corny, Mr. Knight-in-shining-armor," she joked.

"Ooh, I'll punish you for mocking me later," he threatened, bouncing her in his lap.

"Really? I might be looking forward to it," she flirted.

Tony licked his lips.

"You know, they say you have to keep varying your sex-positions, otherwise it gets boring. But I heard a theory that it's not quite right. Supposedly if a man's got a big enough dick, and the bitch he's fucking is as horny as you are, Becky, then he can just pound her cunny till she passes out from all the orgasms."

Becky felt another shiver. She was becoming addicted to that sort of direct talk. As if she had no idea what she was missing out on thus far.

"Hmm, I don't buy it...I think you'll have to convince me," she purred playfully.

"Let's take a shower," Tony stated in a commanding tone.

She giggled as he practically carried her there.

----

Kyle was lying on his bed, thinking about nothing in particular. Well, just about that the world sucked that it allowed people like 'those two' to exist.

And then he heard the noises again. First there was the sound of water going through the pipes - he recognized it as shower running. Then came muffled feminine moans and groans, and masculine grunts and growls. He wasn't sure whether he heard the loud body-on-body slapping, or, as before, it was his imagination playing tricks on him.

He realized he would never have peace in this apartment. He had to get away from this scumbag of a roommate, and his bitch of an ex-girlfriend.

He was lucky enough to find a place in a week or two. The rental agreement had been on Tony anyway, so there was on fuss on moving out. Nor did it come as a surprise.

In fact, it might've been what Tony had been counting on all along. Because as soon as Kyle moved out, Becky moved in.

Kyle didn't want to think what happened with them afterwards. He did not look to retain any sort of contact. He simply tried to move on, lessons learned.

Meanwhile, Tony and Becky, well...lived happily ever after, in a manner of speaking.

THE END