Bully’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He texts Lisa, asking her when she will be taking him out again. Even though he was threatened with trouble, Jared wouldn't have needed much persuasion had she simply asked him out in a more normal way. He does already like her a lot, just after one meal. Even before the date, she could have told him she wants to go out with him and after just a few seconds, he would have said yes to her anyway. He might have been just the tiniest bit reluctant because of the age gap. Not that he is ageist or anything. It just makes him raise his eyebrows a little.

She promises him she'll take him to a wonderful place for their next date and wishes him goodnight, before he wishes her the very same thing and switches his phone off.

.....

It's now been one week since Lisa and her son's victim first went out. She is a much happier woman now after Jared agreed to date her. At first she was a bit concerned that he only said yes just to avoid getting into trouble. Then Lisa is able to see how much he blushes when she teases him. She now knows how he is enamored with her. As for her, she is now falling in love with Jared. He is the perfect boy for her. She never thought that it would be possible for her to fall in love again after her husband cheated on and left her, but here she is.

Right now she is sitting next to Jared on her couch. Her son is away right now and she prefers it that way. Lisa has grown increasingly tired of seeing him. He spends all his time chasing tail and wreaking havoc, scaring smaller guys and threatening them into giving him their lunch money. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't rein Carter in, so she's now completely given up on him. She used to love him a lot, but he became such a jerk that she can't. Not after some of the things she did. Lisa is unable to bring herself to love her son after all that shit he did to other people.

She turns to Jared and then cups his cheeks gently, kissing him on the lips. He moans, opening his mouth, letting her probe inside with her hot tongue. It is the way they always kiss, with Jared being the submissive partner. Both of them knew it would be so right from the start of their relationship, because she is much older and experienced. He is also naturally submissive. Lisa then breaks away. "I want you to fuck me," Lisa tells her much younger boyfriend as she lies back down on the couch and prepares to take her spandex shorts and panties off. "Fuck the shit out of me and fill my pussy with your spunk."

"Honey, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet," Jared says to her. She quickly gets up and rips her shorts and thong off. The angry woman then slaps Jared on his face with her moist panties. He is very taken aback by her actions as she growls at him, pinning him down and smashing her lips against his. He tries to gently push Lisa off of him but his hands find her huge tits and his prick gets hard, rising up in his trousers and pressing onto her bare, muscular thigh. "Baby, wait a second," he tries as she assaults his lips and ravishes them. "I was just saying I am not sure if....."

"No, you listen to me," she hisses as she stuffs her dirty underwear into his open mouth, silencing him. He stares at her in shock. "I'll remove the gag once you heard what I have to say, so that you can give me your answer." Lisa cups his balls through his trousers, squeezing his genitals gently. He moans into her used panties and she smirks. "You are going to fuck me today. If you do not fuck me, I'll tell Carter that I no longer care if he bullies you. He will take it up a notch. Maybe I'll even lie to him that you tried to rape me, so he'd hate you even more than he already does."

He gulps as she unzips his pants. Jared finally nods, saying "I'll fuck you today Lisa." Lisa smirks in victory as she now slides his trousers and boxers down. He might have been able to defeat Carter once, but it was by luck. Carter has left him since then but he doesn't want to risk getting attacked again. Plus he has already started falling for Lisa. He was only reluctant since she didn't tell him she feels the same. Now she is cradling his stuff manhood. Her fingers grip him tightly. She slides her fist up and down his rod, pumping his hard penis. Lisa squeezes the boy's erection and he moans from her action.

"Good," she tells him, licking his ear with her long tongue, nibbling the lobe tenderly. He shivers, trembling, skin shiny with a light sheen of sweat. Lisa also licks the sweat up and says "You're a smart boy, knowing what's best for you. I'll lie on my bed and you'll drive your cock in and out of me. You'll fill me with your semen. I want to feel all your seed in my womb." Her words are achieving their desired effect as Jared trembles from her touch, his prick now much harder than it has ever been. It is throbbing in her fist as she slides her hand up and down, pumping him hard.

She then leans down and wraps her full lips around the spongy head of his cock before sliding her pouty lips down to the base of it. His entire shaft is now in her oral orifice. Jared tosses his head back and moans as she begins bobbing her head up and down. He still couldn't believe this. His bully's mom is sucking his cock! Lisa is extremely talented at giving blowjobs. The pretty blonde has sucked off several of her commanding officers during her time in the military. Even before going to the Academy, she was already a proficient cock sucker. An inexperienced virgin like Jared has no chance against her.

"Oh my god!" he cries out. Lisa smirks around his penis then hums. It creates vibrations that rocks him to his core. He feels every bone in his body rattle as his far older girlfriend inflicts greater pleasure on him than he ever thought is possible. He never imagined he would get to experience something like this. It is a very sloppy blowjob, with the much older woman deliberately slobbering all over his prick to make it feel dirtier for him. "I'm cumming!" the nerd warns her ahead of his orgasm. She does not stop and keeps on going, sucking him off even harder. He loses it and blows his massive load in her mouth. The boy floods her mouth and she gulps his thick cream down as he spurts.

She then takes his small cock out of her mouth and tells him "Drench my pretty face in your thick cum." Her smile sets off even more eruptions as Jared fires ropes after ropes of semen on her face. He cums like a volcano, spunking all over his older girlfriend's face as she is right in front of him. Jared feels like he could pass out from the bliss as his balls contract to release more jizz onto her, his dick painting her face white with his cum. He decorates her cheeks in a lot of seed and she is now covered in his filth. He still keeps on cumming all over Lisa's face though. Eventually his climax ends and he stops blasting her with his jizz, by which point Lisa's entire face is soaked in his semen.

Then she takes his hand and leads him to her bedroom. Once there, she lies on her bed with her muscular legs spread apart. She caresses the forest growing above her hole and tells Jared "Stick your cock inside me. Fuck me with your dick and cum in my womb. I want to feel your cock and cum inside me now." The bookworm takes a deep breath to steady himself. He was already nervous before she sucked his cock. Now that he is about to lose his virginity, he feels as if his legs are about to collapse under him. He stares at her glistening labia, so moist with her nectar, and walks to the bed. Approaching her, he gets in between her strong thighs and presses the tip of his cock at her entrance.

Jared pushes in slowly, feeling a great level of warmth enveloping him. Lisa's tunnel is so tight and he moans from the friction as he buries himself inside her. "You're mine now," she tells him as he pauses, with his whole dick now in her hairy pussy. Her powerful cunt is muscular from regular fucking over the years and she clenches her firm Kegel muscles, wanting to surprise him with what she's capable of doing. It doesn't disappoint. He gasps in shock as he feels her become even tighter. Then Lisa says "Start fucking me now or I'll make sure my son bullies you again." Out of both sexual arousal and fear for his health and safety, he starts thrusting in and out of her box.

Her hairy vagina constricts around him as he fucks her. She smiles up at Jared as he grabs her huge ass and spears her cunt. He impales her with his weapon and plunges into her before taking the tool out and slamming the whole thing in all the way in again. "That's it, baby. I want you to fuck me even harder. Slam your whole cock into me," she orders in a sultry tone, her six pack abs visibly contracting as she engages her core. He drives in and out of Lisa harder and faster with each and every passing second. His face is screwed up with his concentration as he struggles not to cum too soon.

It's proving to be very difficult for him to hold off his orgasm though. "You are so tight," he moans, feeling her burning crotch searing his dick. Her pussy has a vice like grip on his cock as he fucks her and she grins at him, using her Kegel muscles to make herself even tighter for him. He is helpless inside her as she lifts her hips and fucks him back. Her cunt squeezes him and he grunts in an increasing level of pleasure, trying as hard as he can to prolong this, as he doesn't want it to be over too soon. It's his first time and he wants to keep on going for a bit longer if he could.

But the she says "Cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your cum." He loses control and cries out loud as his balls rise and his dick explodes. His cock now sprays multiple ropes of semen in her needy cunt, filling up her pussy. His eyes roll into the back of his head as he jizzes inside her, painting her womb with his seed. Jared cums bucket loads in his bully's mom as she cries out in triumph after having conquered Jared. "Like I said before, you are mine now," she tells him as he withdraws his deflating cock from her, his warm cum leaking out of her pussy.

He passes out on the bed next to her in the aftermath of his orgasm. She holds his face and caresses it gently. Lisa has decided she will let him rest for a while and watches him sleep over the next half an hour. After that's over, she gets up and squats over her head. Then she starts urinating on his face to mark him with her scent so other women could smell her pee on him and know that he is her territory. This also wakes him up and as his mouth opens wide in shock, she seized the chance to piss into his mouth. The shocked boy lies there and swallows her piss until she is done with pissing.

"I'll drive you home now," she tells him as he gets up from bed and puts his pants and boxers back on. She takes her boyfriend to the car where they get in. Then she starts the engine, driving to his place like she already did several times before. She drops him off not far from his place and he quickly walks home. He still feels butterflies in his stomach after having sex and getting pissed on. All in all, it was the perfect day for him and he loves it.

......

Three days after she deflowered Jared, Lisa is in her patio, thinking about how she can take their relationship to the next level. She is very close to being in love with him now but not quite there yet. He is such a sweet guy. It's just that they haven't been together that long. It is obvious that they need to spend time together. A lot more time than they did before. That will help to push it along a lot. So she checks her calendar to see when she'll be free and then call him to ask if he'd like to spend the whole day out with her at the mall. Jared says yes straight away.

She prepares herself, combing her long hair and applying makeup. Her face has a few wrinkles since she's now 44, but Lisa is still more beautiful than a lot of women in their 20s. Then Lisa also sprays her favorite Dior perfume all over her neck, wanting to smell good as well as look good. Once done, she ties a scarf around her neck and gets in her car. Then she drives over to a spot near Jared's place where she always wait before picking him up for one of their dates. It doesn't take long before he leaves the house and walks over to her vehicle, a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, darling," Lisa greets him with a kiss on his cheek. "Had a good day?" He pecks her back a second later and then sits in the seat. She then drives towards the mall while humming along to all the songs on the radio. Jared is pleased to see how good her mood is today. When she is happy, he is happy too. That's how the two of them have maintained a perfect relationship, with both of them knowing what the other party expect. All he expects is for her to be a strong, dominant person in his life, telling him what's best for him. All she wants is for Jared to be her own compliant, submissive partner.

"I had a great day," he tells her. "But it is so much better, now that I am with you." She smiles. He really is getting a lot better at sweet talking. It's probably because she taught him well. She's had a lot of experience in relationships and knows how to make one work. He just has to listen to her and do as she tells him to. She is much older and smarter than he is, after all. "So where are we having lunch today? Any ideas?" Jared asks. She shakes her head and tells him to choose "Come on, honey. I already chose the place on our last date. It is your turn now, right? Let's go to the place you want this time."

Lisa smiles back at him as she brakes at a red light intersection. Her grin makes his heart beat really fast. She tells him "The only place I want to be is with you baby boy." Jared turns bright red. He's blushing madly, looking like a tomato, his little cheeks even redder than they usually get when she teases him. Lisa is really full of surprises. She never fails to dazzle him with her coolness and the things she can come up with and say to him on the whim. "I love how easily I can make you blush," she muses as she reaches over to stroke his soft hair. Her action only turns the nerd boy redder.

When they arrive at the mall, she parks the car and gets out of her seat, moving around the car to open his door for him with a charming grin. Her smile is still dazzling for Jared, even though he has seen it a dozen times by now. She has a bad girl look about her, even though she is now in her 40s. Her energy is a lot greater than his and he is still a teen as well. But that's what makes the two of them so perfect for each other. He is just the kind of guy who would be more than happy to let her take the lead and follow her anywhere she wants to go. "Thank you, Lisa," Jared mutters shyly.

"You're welcome, baby," she replies in an earnest tone. The two lovers enter the mall hand in hand. She takes him to the bookstore first. After that, Lisa asks him "How about we eat at the new Italian restaurant on the fifth floor? I heard the food is great and reasonably priced too." He eagerly nods and they head to where the escalators are. Jared likes Italian food and so does she. It is now 11:00. They both prefer to have an early lunch most of the time and today is no exception. That way they can go to the cinema a few floors up and also see a movie before leaving too. All in all it is a pretty good day out for them.

Both of them order spaghettis. The two only have to wait for fifteen minutes. It is clear that the place earned its great reputation. Jared loves his very creamy carbonara. Lisa feels the same way on her seafood one. The nerdy boy is glad he listened to her when she suggested this restaurant. He has a lava cake for dessert while she orders crème brûlée. The desserts are just as good. After that the two of them pay the bill and head up to the cinema. While Lisa buys the movie tickets, Jared purchases some popcorn for the both of them. He takes the small boxes over to her and they go inside the theater together.

The two of them enjoy the movie very much. They cuddle under the blanket. It's a great film and both Lisa and her young boyfriend leave the theater very satisfied. After that they have ice cream and Jared accompanied her as she does an hour of shopping. Once done, they go to another restaurant for dinner. At the place, they talk about what they are going to do with their relationship next. Both of them are taking what they have very seriously and don't want to mess it up. But they also want to move forward with it too, instead of just staying in one place. They want what they have to last.

"I'm sorry if this seems too early to you and freaks you out," Lisa begins in an awkward tone, looking unlike herself in how uncomfortable she is coming off as right now. "But I love you. I really do. I don't expect to hear it back today but I love you so much, Jared. I know that you might still be unsure about having a relationship with an old lady like me, but could you think about what I just said and give some time to see if you might one day feel the same way about me as I feel about you? Please, baby?" she looks at him imploringly.

Jared grasps her hands in his and leans over the table to kiss her on her lips. "I don't need time to think about this Lisa because I'm already there with you," he tells her in a gentle tone. "I love you too and I want to be with you. I will never leave you. I did have some doubts at the start because of the age gap but that doesn't matter to me anymore. I love you and you love me, and that's really all that matters, right? Nothing else." Jared is glad to see his words bring a huge smile to her perfect lips as Lisa arches her elegant eyebrows and gives him a grin. Now back to looking like her usual mischievous self, he is very pleased to see.

"That's great!" she says. Then she has a pensive look on her face, frowning. "I have a question though. When are you going to tell your parents about us? I'd really like to know that. I love you and I want to meet your parents so we can get to know each other well. They will be my in laws one day, after all." Now he is the one looking slightly nervous as she sits there looking at him. Oh how he had avoided thinking about this! He knows his parents would be pissed off if they know he is dating someone who is older than them. The discussion isn't going to be a very pleasant one at all, and they both know that very well.

"I'll tell her today," he promises Lisa in a firm tone, letting her know he means it. "When you drop me off at my place, I will walk in there. I'll walk up to my parents and tell them about us. They'd get upset but I'm 18 now. They can not stop us from seeing each other. Even if they try, I won't let them. I'll move out of the house if I have to." Lisa looks so touched by his words, with some tears of joy actually spilling from her eyes as she sits across from him. She has never been so happy before in her entire life. The older woman loves her younger boyfriend so much and to have him say he loves her too and will stand up to his parents for her means a lot.

On the drive to his place, she asks him if he's really sure he's ready to tell his parents about the two of them being in a relationship. He tells her that yes, he is more than sure this is the right thing to do, and yea, he's ready to do it today. He isn't going to spend any more time in fear of how they are going to react to the news. Jared hopes they will react to it well, but even if they don't, he'll still carry on the relationship, with the hope that they will be able to adjust to it. It is all he can do since he is too madly in love with Lisa to even consider the idea of breaking up with her now.

When he enters his house, he could feel his legs tremble. He starts to feel what he never thought he would have to feel in his own home. Fear. Jared is ready to argue with his parents if he must but the prospect is still daunting. He is able to master it though, as his dad asks "Is everything alright, son? You look pale." Jared's mom also makes the very same observation. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down and look them both in the eyes, facing them one at a time, drawing forth all the courage lying in his veins. He never thought he would need to summon all his strength just to face his mom and dad, but here he is.