Bully’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them make love on her bed after the meal. Afterwards, he lies in her arms as she kisses his cheeks. Jared looks at her with love in his eyes as she caresses the ring he is wearing, the ring that she gave to him as a symbol of her love. "I will never take this ring off," he promises Lisa sincerely, bringing up his hand and kissing the golden band. She smiles and strokes his hair. They lie there together, enjoying the feeling of each other's soft skin, with hers also hiding the ever present layer of muscle underneath. Lisa, ever so powerful Lisa. God, he loves her so much and he will spend the rest of his life with her.

Over the next four months, they work on preparing their wedding tirelessly. Lisa has a lot of money and is able to book the hotel she wants in advance. She is also highly organized and got a lot done in short time, with Jared also supporting her through this. All in all, it isn't too difficult for her to arrange a beautiful wedding for them. Her fiancé is happy to go along with all her ideas as she proposes them, knowing that her taste is much better than his. She puts a lot more time into this than she ever put into anything else before. She really wants it to be perfect and knows it will be with enough work.

After the planning period, she and her fiancé gets married in the ceremony she has extensively planned. It is a very beautiful event and both the bride and the groom are very happy in their holy union. Jared's parents have gotten over their reservation and happily walk him down the aisle, glad to see their boy all grown up now.

Lisa and Jared live together happily ever after.

The End.

Author's Note : Wicked milf, huh?