Bully’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to tell you who I'm dating," he says, much to their surprise. Jared has been very secretive about this, after all. They've started calling her the mystery woman, for crying out loud. "You two remember Carter, right? The guy who's been bullying me. Wait, mom. You do not have to worry. I'm not dating him. I am dating his mom." Both his parents are now gaping at him, stunned. "Don't worry about that either. I love her a lot and she loves me too. It's an important relationship to me and it would mean a lot if you approve. So please, tell me. Is this something you two can approve of? What do you say?" The boy deliberately omits how she is older than them, as their reaction is already alarming. He has no reason to shock them more.

Eventually, after half an hour of them shouting at him and him explaining himself to them, he's able to convince them to accept it, albeit reluctantly. Very reluctantly, on his mother's part. His dad is mostly cool with it now.

.......

Carter is feeling a little angry. His sexy girlfriend only gave him one blowjob today. Usually she gives him three each day but today she said she'll only give one, because she is in a bad mood. He's now heading home with a grumpy look on his face. Oh how he wishes he could grab her hair and face fuck her roughly the way she should be fucked. How she always strut around in all of her tight, form-fitting dresses, thrusting out her boobs and ass, flaunting that meaty booty. And then she gets all coy and so no to anal, even after all the expensive gifts he bought her over the months.

As he enters the house, he could hear the sound of kissing coming from his mom's bedroom. He frowns. Carter's mom might be more than attractive enough to get guys but she hasn't done that before. He knows it. So why did she suddenly get a guy and who is he? Now that he thinks about it, she's been acting suspicious lately. Has she been seeing someone in secret? It is quite a possibility. The boy is curious and he decides to head to his mom's room to investigate, not knowing that he'll hate what he is soon to discover when he gets there. Oh, he'll definitely hate what he is about to see in her bedroom.

When he enters, he gasps in shock. His mom is French kissing that little dork Jared, her, thick long hair matted with some sweat. "Mom!" he yells, making Lisa look at him over her shoulder in surprise. "What the hell are you doing, making out with that loser?" She is now frowning at him before scowling as he refuses to leave the room. Carter then refocuses his fury on Jared. "And you! You little twerp. You get the hell out of my house right now and never come back, or else I'll tear you from limb to limb," he threatens venomously, baring his teeth.

"Listen to me, you dipshit," Lisa says to her son. Carter looks at her in shock. It has never happened before. His mom's never spoken to him this harshly. "I've put up with enough of your very shitty behaviour already. You're a cruel, selfish person like your dad." That stings him. He hates being compared to his father, more than anything in the world. And his mother knows that, yet she is still doing it. "Get out of my bedroom now. I don't want to have to deal with you. I would rather make out with my sweet boyfriend. Go on then. Go away or I'll drag you out myself if I really have to."

"Mom, you can't do this!" Carter is now protesting petulantly. "I am your son! Are you choosing him over me?" To his insurmountable horror, his mom nods. Jared looks equally shocked too but he then sends Carter a smug smirk. Carter feels like the whole world is dropping out from under his feet. He feels tears pricking his eyes as he balls his fists in rage. Then he lets loose a guttural roar and launches himself at them. Lisa is a lot faster though and as her son throws a clumps punch, she strikes his belly in a perfectly executed side kick, knocking him backwards, making him bend over, clutching his stomach in pain.

Carter stumbles out of the room, both physically and emotionally hurt. He knows he was a massive prick to Jared. The boy did it since he thought his victim would always be too weak to do anything about it. He stopped after Jared struck him with that blackjack. Carter had no idea Jared would then proceed to make out with his mom like this. It hurts so bad. It's the single most humiliating moment in his life. He could still hear giggling coming from his mother's room as that dork makes out with his mother. He couldn't believe his mom would betray him this way. Oh god, he couldn't believe it at all.

He collapses on the couch and waits there for another half an hour before his mom and Jared leave her room. "Oh, you're still here," Jared remarks casually, giving him a smirk. He is a lot more confident now that he knows Lisa loves him as much as he loves her. No more reason for him to skirt around the pompous jerk who made the last two years hell for him. He then turns back to Lisa and stands up on his tip toes to kiss her gently. She grabs his ass and squeezes, and he blushes. "Hmmm, I love it when you do that," he says. Carter almost throws up from the nauseating sight in front of him.

"This won't last," Carter says, getting up from the couch. He squares up to Jared. "I won't put up with it." Then he turns to his mom. "Mom, you can't do this to me. You can't date my classmate. This is messed up. I'm your son. Are you really going to embarrass me like this? Do you know how much my friends would tease and make fun of me for this?" He is even more shocked than he was earlier when he sees how his mom doesn't seem to care about what he is saying to her. She looks really nonchalant about her concerns, even shrugging like those don't really matter to her at all. This sucks so fucking much!

"You're my son, but you're also 18 years old now. I no longer have to let you live here," she tells him. His eyes go wide. She continues "At first I was going to keep letting you stay here until you get a job and can afford your own place, but now I've changed my mind. I'm giving you some time to pack your stuff up and move out of here. I don't ever want to see you again." Carter pales rapidly as he realises what's happening to him. For the first time ever, he is turning to Jared, not to bully him but to beg him for mercy with her eyes. But of course, Jared still remembers all Carter did to him.

He has no mercy whatsoever. The boy turns to kiss Lisa's cheek as she stares down her son. Her son no longer looks like his usual cocky self. "Please mom," he beseeches. "You aren't going to make your only child homeless now, are you? I'm begging you. I promise I'll stop being a bully. I'll even help pay for the water and the electricity. I'll get a job. Just please let me stay here." Then he turns to Jared. "I'm so sorry for bullying you, man. Please tell her you forgive and would be okay with me living here. Tell her that for me. I apologise for all the pain I've caused you in the past. Just give me another chance please."

Before Jared could say anything, Lisa says "Don't bother begging for mercy, Carter. Did you ever show any of your victims mercy? No? I thought so. Get packing now, will you? I don't want to spend any more time with you now than I really have to. Move your ass out of here as quickly as you can. You can go live with your dad if you want to." Carter breaks down into tears for the first time in nine years and Jared actually almost feels sorry for him. Almost. The thought of all the stuff this bastard did to him comes rushing back in an instant and he is back to feeling pleased with the way things are turning out now. Very, very pleased, in fact. It's worth celebrating.

Lisa watches as her asshole of a son goes into his room to fetch some clothes. The boy stuffs it into his bag, along with his laptop and iPad. She has always provided for him, buying him whatever he wanted. Her parenting was by all means very good. She did her best to teach him to be a decent human being, but he possesses a malevolent nature that lusts for other people's pain and suffering, and can only be satisfied by bullying weaker students. No matter how hard she tried, Lisa couldn't get her son to ditch the toxic behaviour and become a good person. Now she is going to have to let him go and start his own life, hoping the hardships will be sufficient to teach him humility. Hopefully it could make him a better person, although that's unlikely.

He leaves the house for the final time with a morose look on his face. It's now dawning on him that he should've been a lot nicer to people. This is just karma coming back to bite him in the ass. He's had it coming for a long time now. This is all his own fault and he has no one to blame but himself. No one at all. Carter sniffles and tries to hold back his tears as he walks away. He must remain his strong self and not let the pain get the better of him. It hurts so bad. The only person he really cares about, other than himself, has just casted him aside, and she did it for someone he looks down on too.

Meanwhile, Jared is talking to Lisa in the living room about what she just did a couple of minutes ago. "Are you sure about kicking him out?" he asks, much to her surprise. "As much as I hate him, he is your son. You don't have to kick him out just for me. I would be asking way too much of you." He looks at her earnestly. Even though he enjoyed the way Carter panicked, Jared thought his girlfriend was only saying what she said to scare him straight and make her son behave in a better way. As it turns out, she was completely serious about it and is now carrying through with what she said.

"It's okay, Jared," Lisa replies. "He had it coming for him with how he's been acting lately." She strokes her younger boyfriend's hair affectionately, giving a little kiss to his lips. He is so adorable in her eyes and she never wants to let him go. She never will, no matter what. "I love you so much. I don't want you to feel bad because you are not the only reason I kicked Carter out. I would've kicked him out sooner or later, even if we are not dating. I couldn't stand to have him around much longer. He's too much of an obnoxious prick like his ass of a father. I'm glad to be rid of him."

The two of them go back to her room. She proceeds to fuck the shit out of him and then cuddle up to his passed out body. Lisa loves him so much. The fact that he is concerned about her feelings after she kicked Carter out is touching, oh so touching. It makes her love him even more and she can't imagine a life without him. She is heads over heels in love with the boy now and she knows it. She will never, ever break up with him. As soon as Jared graduates, he and Lisa will get married. Lisa will make sure of it. She knows what she wants and she wouldn't stop until it happens.

She feels the need to pee and grabs his shoulders, gently shaking her boyfriend awake. When she tells him what she is about to do, he only smiles up at her as he opens his mouth. Lisa smirks and starts pissing into her cute boyfriend's mouth as he lies beneath her hairy twat and gulps down her warm urine. She is releasing a powerful jet of piss into his waiting mouth and he eagerly swallows all of it down. Once she is done, Jared flicks his tongue out for her to use as her toilet paper, showing her he knows his place well.

......

It's now been two days since Carter has been forced to leave home. He has now had enough time to think about how he messed things up. The boy now knows he was in the wrong, and that it is his own fault he is now a homeless person. Still, he couldn't get over the feelings of resentment bottled up inside. Yes, he's been a jerk, but does that warrant his mom kicking him out? Then he again sees the flashes of memories of how he treated other people, ignoring the way his mom asked him to stop. Yes, I do deserve this, he realizes as he sits down in an alleyway.

But then Carter realizes something else as well. If he could change, maybe his dad could too. That jerk might be a lot better now than he used to be. The boy could feel his heart racing. He can still remember his dad's address, assuming the man didn't move. Carter's heart is nearly popping out of his chest with how fast it's beating right now. He is so anxious, nervous about what he's going to do. It could be the dumbest decision of his life, or it might end up being the smartest one he ever makes. It could go either way, really. He just has to see if it would work or not.

He checks his wallet and finds that he has enough cash to take a bus over to the part of town where his dad is now living. It's enough for a trip there. He gets on a bus and sits on a window side seat. The boy looks out the window and thinks about all the terrible life choices he made. Carter can't take any of them back, but he knows he can avoid doing the same things again in the future and that's what he's going to do. He will pay his dues and become a much better guy than he was before, because he can now see the error of his ways. He's repented of his misdeeds and will try to atone for them however he could.

After 45 minutes, Carter arrives at the street. He gets off the bus and starts to walk in the direction of the house with a look of grim determination set on his face. The boy finds the house he's never thought he'd see again. He knocks on the door for a moment. Carter waits for a couple of minutes before he could hear the sounds of footsteps. The door swings open. He gapes in shock at who he sees. "Dad?" he says, looking at the man wearing a priest's robes. His dad was most definitely not a priest the last time they met, but it's clearly Carter's dad's face. "Why are you wearing this?"

"Carter! I didn't expect to see you again?" his dad Jones mutters in surprise. He then invites Carter inside his house, closing and locking the door behind him. "After me and your mother divorced, I did a lot of thinking. It made me realise how wrong I was in the way I treated you two. I was horrible. I was a terrible example to you. In the end I ended up turning to God, and here I am now." Carter couldn't believe this. He didn't think his dad would ever be capable of changing his ways, and yet here he is. An actual priest! This is just unbelievable! He pinches his own palm to see if he's dreaming and it turns out that he isn't!

"Well, that's good to hear," Carter says as he finds the kitchen and probes inside the fridge, looking for anything he could eat or drink. His father is staring at him curiously, wondering what brought him here today. Carter feels unsettled by being in the same room as his dad again. He did think about helping his father overcome his past alcoholism and terrible behaviour but can now see that his dad already did that on his own. It makes him feel, for perhaps the first time ever, proud of his dad. "Sorry for showing up here unannounced, by the way. I would have given you a call first, but I guess I was too nervous to do that," he tells his old man.

"No problem," Jones replies as he makes himself some salad. His son is very glad to see that he doesn't have empty beer cans strewn around the place anymore. "So what are you doing here?" he asks the boy. "Not that I'm not glad to see you. I'm really happy you're here, kid. It's just that I was a massive jerk to you. I couldn't see why you would want to meet with me again, after all the stuff I did." He sits down on the couch next to his teenage son, looking at Carter expectantly, waiting for him to say something, anything. "You can tell me. I'm here for you this time. Just tell me what it is, alright? I know I was horrible to you back then but I won't be that way anymore."

"Mom just kicked me out," Jones' son tells him. Jones gasps in shock. "But I deserved it. After you left, I became an insensitive asshole. I regularly bullied other people and ignored mom when she told me to stop. She did the right thing, really, sending me away only after she could not put up with me anymore." Carter then turns to look at his father carefully, trying not to appear too weak. He feels very fragile right now, something he once swore he would never, ever feel in his dad's presence. "I know what I'm asking for might be a lot, but could you please let me stay here with you? Could I live with you, dad? Please?"

"Of course," Jones says. "You can live with me, son. I'm sorry that I was a horrible father to you before, but I promise you I'm different now. You can live here." He embraces his son for the first time in a decade and Carter now knows everything is going to be alright. He will be fine. He has his dad now. Later that day Carter deletes all pictures of his mom from his phone. He will always have a place for her in his heart but now it's the time for a new life. Carter has to move on from the past and learn to let go. Forgive himself and start over, because that's the best thing to do now. It's the only thing he can do at this moment.

..............

Meanwhile, Jared is cooking in Lisa's kitchen. He is humming happily to himself as he thinks of what the future entails for him and his older girlfriend. Lisa is all he ever wanted and she loves him just as much as Jared loves her. Unbeknownst to him, she is out there buying a gold wedding ring for him right now. She has made plans to propose to him a few weeks ago and is going to do it today. He doesn't know it yet and is still preparing the food for her when she returns home an hour later. She gives him a peck on his lips as she takes the bags into her room and set them on her mahogany desk.

"Hi, baby," he says to her once she is back in the living room. She's wearing a gorgeous blouse today, one which looks even better on her. Lisa says it back to him and gently sniffs his hair, making him blush. "So how was your day today Lisa?" Jared asks as he continues to work on the stew. He is quite a talented cook, having worked very hard to hone his abilities in the kitchen. Everybody who's ever tasted his food says that he is excellent. Not that he ever brags, of course. He is a very humble boy. He's always been humble about his skill, as great as it is. "Did you get the handbag you told me you really wanted, baby?"

"I got something else," she says to him. She makes him sit down and then gets on her knees in front of him, as Jared raises his eyebrows curiously. "I know we have a massive age gap and you're still really young. Some people would even call me a cradle robber for dating you. But none of that matters to me. I love you and I will never let anyone or anything take us away from each other. You know that, right?" Jared nods and Lisa smiles before popping the ring box out of her pocket. He stares in shock as she asks "Jared, will you marry me?" looking at him with full confidence.

The boy nods with happy tears in his eyes. He gets down on his knees next to her and wraps his thin arms around her neck, kissing her passionately. "Yes!" he cries out. "A thousand times yes! I'll marry you, Lisa. Oh I love you so much and I can't wait to get married to you." Lisa smiles upon hearing this. She has already known for some time that he is in love with her but was still afraid that he might think they are moving too fast and want to slow down. Thankfully, it's clearly not the case, as he is as excited about the two of them tying the knot as she is right now.

"Great!" she says and sits down at her chair. She watches him finish cooking. Watching her boyfriend cook is a hobby that she really enjoys. Lisa loves how he looks as he focuses on it with a very intent expression on his usually docile face. "I've already got great ideas about where we can hold the wedding. It'd be a huge ceremony. We'll invite all of my friends and colleagues. It's going to be perfect." She goes on and on, telling her fiancé how she would make it totally wonderful for them as he listens to her with a subservient smile on his face. He knows he made the right choice saying yes.